Lost in Turbulence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
titania123
titania123
1,512 Followers

The bell is shrill and I jerk in alarm. A throng of people stand and file out, passing their papers to the teacher. I see your head above most of the rest. You've cut your hair and I can feel the tickle in my fingers. I need you.

I hurry to the front of the class, the last one out. I'm sorry I shout to Ms. Folstein and run out of the room, searching the halls. You've probably gone to your locker and I run after you. Your shoulder is a curve your very own. I know it and I know you and I grab your hand and I pull you. I feel you tug against me, but you let me lead you anyway. I pull you until I see a door. I pull us through the door and shut it behind. A small utility closet. It's black.

I can hear you say my name. Uncertain. Wary. I can hear you say my name and I grab you and pull you to me. I may have overturned in a storm of fear, but I've found you and righted myself. I'll stay true forever. My lips find yours and in an explosion of stars, and I kiss you with all the fear and love and hope I have.

titania123
titania123
1,512 Followers