All Comments on 'Lost My Cherry To A Tranny'

by 7yearsitched

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Gotta Love It :-)

What a wonderfully erotic story. I can't think of a better way to loose your anal cherry. T-Gurls, Tranny's, Shemales, and she-cock are a recent fantasy of mine and this story I thoroughly enjoyed reading. I can only hope that when it happens to me it's as much fun as it was for you. Thanks for reliving the experience for us thru words like this 5 of 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Jesus....

dude, please don't use terms like tr***y, shemale, etc. I know you find transwoman attractive, but please treat us with some respect, we put up with alot of shit.

7yearsitched7yearsitchedalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Accept my Apology

I am truly sorry if my story offended anybody. Being new to these friends, making a distinction between each persons choice of lifestyle was appropriate.

If anyone wants to share a less offensive way of making the distinction or how to reference thse girls that I have the utmost respect and appreciation I would appreciate it.

Please accept my apology.

7yearsitched7yearsitchedalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Amandment

I meant to say, I thought it would be appropriate to distinguish between the type of gurls.

Dark_StormDark_Stormalmost 8 years ago
Needs serious help

On your other story, I mentioned the past vs. present tense problem. This story has that, too. In addition, this has so many grammatical errors, it made it extremely difficult to read. You really need to find yourself a proofreader/editor to smooth out your stories. You might want to check out Lit's free, volunteer editor program.

Grammatical errors in stories are like potholes on a highway. The more you run into, the more you are bounced around and start looking for them, instead of being able to simply enjoy the ride. This was a very bumpy ride.

And how, exactly did you lose your cherry to a tranny, when you had already sucked cocks and been fucked in the ass? "Losing one's cherry" implies being penetrated in a way you had never had done to you before. If you were referring to having her cum in your ass for the first time, then you were "Bred by a Tranny", and didn't lose a cherry to her, unless hers was the first real cock up your ass or in your mouth.

I like the stories you have to tell. You just need help in the mechanics of telling them better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I'm next

Wow,I love these stories,and this weekend I hope this virgin has as much a good

Time as I just read....I met someone on line and we met for coffee,and for some reason she likes me much. We are getting together in a few days and she is going to let me bottom and top,obviously,I guess,she will bottom and top.

I'm so excited....

JackieOhNo

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh fuck off

To the shemale asking for political correctness in a fucking sex story. Fuck off. He can call you whatever the fuck he wants. Don't like it? Close the window. Stupidest shit ive ever read. Its not even derogatory.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It looks like

It looks like the political correctness comment was in response to the guy saying in the comments that he loves tgurls trannies and shemales

Client8Client8over 1 year ago

Ah.... gave up after the 10th misused autocotrected word, at less than half way down first page!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous