Lost My Cherry To A Tranny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let me suck for about 10seconds and literally pulled my head off her cock and pulled back. She say, ok that's enough, let's take a break.

Lacy tells Kenny to get some waters and asks if I want one, I say sure and ask where the bathroom is. He leads me there, I sit down like a bitch and pee a little and I wipe and check that I'm still clean. All good and I return to the room.

Kenny's cock is soft and Lacy's cock has slightly softened.

(they are not clock watchers which was something I hadn't experienced)

Lacy asked if I was ok, I say yes. She asks if I was having a good time. I said, he'll yea!

We all had a little water and she says, well I'm ready, you? I just nod.

Lacy says, well I'm not done with that ass so get over here and guides me to my knees in front of her and tells him to come next to her. I return to sucking two cock but It doesn't take long this time to get them both up. She says, ok that's good, get up there. She layed me on my side and she kneeled behind me at my as, telling Kenny to kneel in front of me and feed me his cock. She said she wanted to fuck me while she watched me suck her Boyfriends cock. Again they both traded of with my mouth and ass in this and a verity of other positions but Lacy was being way more aggressive this round. I had no idea how much time had passed at that point and they didn't seem to care either.

Well all good things must come to an end, She was behind me doggy style which I think is her favorite and he's laying on his back as I jerked his cock.

Lacy starting verbalizing how much I must have loved getting fucked by her and how I had such a good little pussy, how good it felt and that my ass was hers.

Lacy told Kenny to kneel next to my head because she wanted to watch me suck her Boyfriends cock again while she got up in this ass. She was now banging my ass hard asking if I wanted her nut. As I rocked back and forth with Kenny cock in my mouth I was able to blurt out only a yes and nod. Lacy asked Kenny a few times if he was ready to nut? He said he was close and they both kept rythmatically going. Kenny in my mouth and Lacy in my ass. I was just waiting for her to tell me to turn around to take her load on my face. She asked him again, if he was ready, he was now feverishly jerking his cock near my face and finally jerked his load out on the blankets.

Kenny says, I'm done and Lacy immediately starts pumping my ass faster and harder now banging her hips off my clammy ass having to brace myself with my tiring arms. Her hips are now slapping my ass with each thrust that had to last close to 5minutes.

Her thrusts start to become erratic and out of rythem and I can now here her moans and pants of breath as her body was convulsing and spasms against mine. I thought for sure she had cummed but she soon pulls about ½ way out and settles back into that same previous slow fucking like earlier in the evening.

I still wondered, did she cum? But I didn't want to ask and stop her either, thinking, well, she was still fucking me, she was still inside me and didn't seem to be going soft. I could still totally feel her cock inside me. I probably wouldn't really know though, it was something I hadn't experienced so I didn't know what it would feel like if someone cummed in my ass .

Lacy just kept sawing the middle of her cock in and out of me with gasps of pleasure until she seems to relax and Kenny asks,

Are You ready?

She says I already did!

In a surprised voice Kenny says, you did what?

Lacy says, I already did, I already came! I

came in his ass!

And let's out that cute chuckle.

I turn my head back with a no doubt a surprised look.

She tightens her grip on my hips and buries her a still hard cock balls deep into me.

(That was the first time my ass was seeded)

Lacy says, kinda more to him though. I know, I'm sorry, but this is a good piece of ass.

Lacy now looks into my eyes and with a devilish smile says, sorry about that!.

I again feel her grip in my hips tighten and I can feel the expansion of her flexing her cock deep inside me and says,

I hope you don't mind! Flexing it again!

I smiled ear-ear, my head dropped and my eyes rolled back as I pushed my ass into her hips.

Lacy says, that's it, I was hoping you would feel that way and commenced to slowly run her cock in and out of me.

She pulls back and plunged in balls deep.

As soon as I heard and felt Lacy's cum squeezing out past her thick cock shaft that my taint that was tightly gripping. Any speck of disappointed feeling that I may have had, instantly faded away and I was completely overcome with a feeling of satisfaction that I had never felt before.

Knowing that Lacy had just shared with me her must personal and unique of things to her alone and planted it in my most of private and personal of places was an incredible submissive feeling I had never felt. I have never felt that way since then, I guess it was as if she took my cherry. And the fact that she was completely satisfied and was happily taking ownership of my ass.

GAWD! The hole thing took over my entire being inside and out.

Kenny now scouches over and watches as she continues to slowly fuck me.

When I felt her hand on the middle of my back, I reached for a pillow to resting my weary arms and rested my head on it as I whorishly dipped down and arched my back pushing my ass up and harder into her.

Lacy again just chuckles and says, that's it sweetie, this is my ass!

I felt like such a whore, I completely gave myself to her as my ballon-knot relaxed and I felt the warmth of her huge load of cum begin to leak down the back of my legs and balls.

With each thrust Lacy made I heard more cum squeeze past her thick cock, letting out not only her cum but my manhood escaping with it.

And from what I could feel she continued to pull more and more out of what she had just seeded deep inside me with each retraction.

Kenny even says, DAMN that was a big load!

She finally slowly pulls her cock entirely out of me and I feel the coolness on my taint as it gapes momentarily and the slowly closes up.

Kenny reaches below me, grabbing my cock and says, WOW! he's still hard and begins stroking and mixing my pre-cum with her cum across my cock.

As he does this my taint gapes open and begins to contract and dilate as it starts pushing out more of Lacy's cum.

Lacy says, WOW, now that's a true sissy and chuckles.

I feel Lacy's cockhead slide across my balls and up my ass crack as my taint try's to grab it as it drags past it.

Lacy says, let get some of this back in there and several times drags the head of her cock up my crack and pushed it half way in each time at which my no doubt red and worn, tender taint would futilely try clinch onto, trying to keep it there.

Lacy now plunges her cock into me balls deep which make me exhale in a load moan of pleasure that literally takes my breath away.

She says, DAMN! this is a hungry ass and bumps my ass with her hips a few time but if you still want some of this nut and slowly pulls her cock out of me, come and get it. I raised up, turned around leaned over and immediately wrapped my mouth around her cock and walked my lips till it hit my throat and sucked back doing my best to wipe it clean. I stopped at the head and sucked making sure I got any thing that was left in her balls. GWAD I love how my ass juices taste mixed with cum. I love the warmth of a cock that has been just pulled out of my ass. She relaxed back sitting on her feet with one hand behind her and the other on my head as she guided it and watched as I continued to suck it completely dry, letting me suck and lick every inch of her cock and balls getting as much as I could. DAMN! was all she said, finally having to pull my mouth off her still hard cock.

Well I was completely satisfied and thought the night was over, Kenny handed us each a towel as we all sipped our waters, wiped our cock off and me my ass too and had a little small talk.

To my and I think his surprise Lacy says now it's your turn and tells me to get back on the bed and lay on my back. Kenny follows her lead as they both craw toward me and start fluffing my cock till it's nice and hard. I'm thinking no way I'm gonna cum after all that. All that pre-cum I lost was equivalent to cumming as far as I had experienced.

I said, Im not sure I'll be able to cum after that.

Lacy says, we'll see about that.

Kenny reaches for a condom out of the night stand, tears it open and hands it to her which she pushes away and leans over and takes my cock into her mouth and proceeded to give me an incredible blowjob until I'm ready to blast and jerks me off all over my stomach.

To my surprise, I shot a pretty bid load. It was truly mazing, I couldn't believe it.

Lacy says, WOW! Nice pop!

Fortunately this would not be my last time getting together with her.

And after my third visit they actually let me meet up with them at a few local bars, introducing me to some friends and others that also put me through some amazing experiences. One time letting me tag along to a BBQ of a close personal friend of theirs that led to just an incredible day and night. I can't even think about without my taint twitching.

12