Lost Strangers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cupped his balls in one hand, and slowly wrapped her mouth around his cock. Using her technique, she wrapped her tongue and lips around his long shaft, and went down on him until he came. He didn't take long.

She licked and sucked him clean, then rose to her feet. He wrapped his arms around her, and held her close. They stood in their embrace what seemed like a lifetime. They said nothing, just held each other, until finally, Mark slowly pushed himself away. "I should go," he said. She nodded silently.

They both climbed out of the shower, and she offered him a luxurious, soft, cotton towel from a rack, and took one for herself. They dried themselves off in silence, not saying a word. Mark silently put his clothes back on, while Lucia wrapped herself in an expensive white silk bathrobe, and led him out.

They went up, to the top floor, to the Master Bedroom. This one was much larger than the previous one, with mirrored walls, and a large, king-sized bed, with red satin sheets. It had two separate bathrooms and walk-in closets. Lucia gave him a soft kiss on the cheek and asked him to wait, and she entered one walk-in closet. Mark moved to the bed, and looked at the photographs on the nightstands.

On the left-side nightstand was a picture of a powerfully-built Mexican man, with deep black hair, and bright brown eyes. He was wearing a suit, and sitting on a bar. Ten beautiful women were surrounding him in the picture; they are all a mix of different races. None of them were Lucia. He knew that this was Hector. Hector was holding a gold-plated handgun, and the ten women had their hands at Hector's waist, and when Mark looked closer, Hector was unzipped, and his 6" very thick cock was out, and erect, and the ten women of every race had their hands wrapped around his shaft. Everybody was smiling, having fun.

Mark moved to the other side, the nightstand, with its picture. It was a black and white photo. Hector and Lucia, they are both young, probably teenagers. They're holding hands, smiling. Mark sees love in both their eyes.

"Now you know," Lucia says, standing behind Mark. He turns, and she is now dressed, in a stylish halter top, along with an equally stylish set of Capri pants.

"He cheats on you?" Mark asks, nodding towards the picture of Hector and the women.

"Yes, but that's not the point," she says.

"Then what is?" Mark asks, but her eyes go angry.

"We should go," she says, and Mark decides to drop the questions. They walk out together, and head down stairs, and exit. Her Toyota is parked in the same spot as last night.

They get in, and she starts up the engine. She drives out of the long, private drive, and heads back into the city of San Diego. The two lovers did not share any words the entire ride. Soon, they pulled up at the parking lot. Mark's flashy BMW was untouched.

Neither moved, nor said a word, until Mark asked, "Will I see you again?"

Without hesitating, Lucia replied, "Yes. Give me your number. We will live to love again," she replied. Mark smiled, and reached in his wallet, and gave her a rather simple business card that listed his address and phone number. "Don't I get your number?" he asked.

"I'm afraid that's not possible," she said softly, "I think you know why."

There was a long pause while they stared at each other. "What does Hector do?" Mark asked.

"Time for you to go, Mark," Lucia replied softly, her hand gently gracing his thigh. Mark nodded, and opened his door, and got out, then slammed it shut. He walked to his BMW, and turned back. The two made eye contact through her driver's side door, and then, she zoomed off. Mark nodded, and then got in his car.

~~~~

Hector and his posse entered his house. His two bodyguards, Miguel and Jose sat their asses on the couch and flipped on the Plasma TV to the San Diego Padres baseball game. His advisor, Jorge, who was as fat has he was wise, stood next to Hector while Hector moved to the bar in the living room, and poured himself a drink.

"I don't like it, Hector," Jorge said, while Hector downed the cocktail in a single gulp and prepared the next.

"A half a million dollars, Hector. That's a lotta fucking money," Hector replied. Jorge just nodded, and moved over to behind the sofa, to check the status on the Padres game. Hector finished his second drink, and moved up the stairs, to the second floor west bedroom, where Lucia had spent the night.

No sign of her. He moved closer to the bed, and suddenly, saw stains on the sheets. They were stains of a man, and of a woman. They were stains of sex. Hector clenched his fists, and shouted for Jorge. The overweight second-in-command hurried up the steps. "Si, Padron?" he asked in Spanish.

"Do these look like, what I think they look like, Jorge?" Hector asked. Jorge moved closer, and looked at the sheets, then frowned.

"Depends on what you think they are,padron."

"It looks like my woman was with another man, doesn't it, Jorge?" Hector said his voice calm, yet the signs of angry slowly emerging.

Jorge said nothing. They were all criminals, but Jorge was a good Catholic Mexican boy at heart. He didn't like the way Hector treated Lucia, and wasn't surprised or angry that her heart had fallen for another, at least, that's the way it looked.

"Jorge, answer me. Does it look like mymujerwas with another man last night?"

Jorge nodded weakly. "Si."

(To Be Continued)

12