Louise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said nothing to her.

"I was carried away..." she said.

She put her arm around me. "I promise it won't happen again."

"How can I be sure of that?" I said. "She's right about what she said. I can talk to her if I want to." I removed Louise's arm from my shoulder. "Drop me back. I have stuff to do."

I had forgiven Louise as the day went by. I texted her that night and told her. She was happy I didn't hold something against her. I knew she loved me and was genuinely sorry.

I was extremely busy with school for the whole of November, so I hardly got to see Louise. We messaged each other every day but it wasn't enough. We needed to see and touch each other.

I had been talking to Alice now and then. I had remembered her number from that day, and I had sent her a message when I got back to my building. Ever since then we messaged each other sometimes, and during November I had been growing wary of my still existing feelings toward her. If only things had been different.

In between doing essays and studying for exams, I often wondered whether I loved Louise or not. I was never really sure of it before. I was so emotionally wrecked because of Alice that I couldn't love Louise as much as I wanted to. I knew that I was growing to love her, but that's as far as it went. She made me happy, I liked being around her, and I would give up everything to stay with her – except Alice.

In December, when I was walking back to my building after my last exam for the semester, I heard Alice call my name from behind me. She had her last exam as well. I hadn't seen her since that talk in Louise's living room. Her long black hair was tied now, and she was wearing her glasses.

"Hi Kristen." She was giving me a dreamy look with those wide glassy eyes.

"Hi Alice. How was your exam?"

"It was ok I guess. How was yours?"

"Same." In the six years that we've known each other, this was the only normal face to face conversation we've had. It felt strange.

A few seconds of silence passed before she said "Do you wanna hang out? We can walk around or find a bench somewhere."

"Oh I need to get back. My parents are picking me up within an hour."

"Oh, alright. We can talk later then."

"Yeah." We parted. She walked towards the north side of the campus, and I to the south.

I texted Alice that night. I asked her if she wanted to go somewhere during our Christmas vacation. She said she would be busy and when she had the time she'd let me know.

I was home with my parents for a month, so if I wanted to see Louise I would have had to say I was going somewhere with a friend, but then they would want to meet this friend. My mom knew I was gay and was ok with it, but Louise was seventeen years older than me and she wouldn't approve of that age difference. They would have no problem with Alice though, as we were both twenty.

"Baby I'm dying to see you," Louise said in a message.

"You know we can't see each other now."

"Please. Let me talk to them."

"They're not going to listen. Let's just wait until January." I could imagine Louise scowling.

About a week after our exams had finished, Alice and I decided to go watch a movie together. I took the bus and got off at midday in the area she lived. She picked me up within a couple minutes. Like Louise, she drove a BMW. When I got into the front passenger seat and closed the door, we smiled at each other.

On the way to the cinema she asked me a lot of questions – how my family was doing, about my relationship with Louise, my friends, etc. She never really talked about herself. When I asked her something about her personal life, she would only give a vague answer.

We got to the cinema at 12:30. It was a hard time finding a parking space as there were a lot of people. When we did find one Alice couldn't find her phone, so I had to help her look for it. As we were looking under seats and checking pockets, we bumped into each other a couple times. Our hair brushed against each other's faces and I took in some of her scent. Her hand rested on mine and when we looked up at each other our noses touched and our lips were only centimetres apart. We were both staring into each other's eyes and breathing on each other's faces ,and I felt like kissing her right then. When I realised what was going on I moved away and I saw the look of disappointment on her face. I knew I would have to gather my thoughts when I went back home.

"I left it home." She sighed.

"You can use mine if you need to make a call."

"Thank you so much Kristen."

We got out of her car and walked towards the ticket booths. We were planning to watch a horror movie that was supposed to start in a half hour. We bought the tickets and went over to the food court, and surprisingly there wasn't a line. We stood next to each other. She stood so close to me that our arms rubbed against each other.

We both got two bottles of water. I bought nachos and she got fries, and we decided to share a bag of popcorn together.

When we were inside the theatre we took seats at the back. We came pretty early so it was just us and a few other people. I thought about Louise. I told her I would be out with my family. I felt bad about lying to her but I didn't want her to get jealous because I was out with Alice of all people, and not her.

Alice was eating her fries and telling me jokes. Most of the other people in the theatre and those coming in were guys, and some of them were staring at us. We've both been told we were attractive, but we hated the stares. It was just plain rude. And it was one of the reasons why I hated going out.

During the movie Alice didn't even jump during the scary parts. She just sat there with one leg resting across the other, slowly eating her fries. Meanwhile I was terrified, ready to run the fuck out.

When the movie was finished and we were walking outside the cinema, Alice told me "You were so scared Kristen." She laughed a little. She put her arm around me and rubbed my arm. "So what do you want to do now?" she asked. "Hmm I don't know," I said. She hesitated for a couple seconds before she said "We can go back to my house and just chill." "Oh, alright," I said.

She lived a street away from Louise. We had to pass her house, and while we drove pass I looked in the direction of the house and saw Louise on her porch, sitting on a chair and contemplating something. She was still sad she couldn't get to see me, and I still felt a little bad that I hadn't told her I would be out with Alice.

Alice lived in a two story house. When we got inside she said she wanted to show me her room, so we walked upstairs. While walking she said she was often home alone and that sometimes she was lonely, so she was glad to have a guest.

Her room was almost twice the size of mine. She had a huge closet full of expensive clothes, her own tv and a king size bed. We sat next to each other on her bed, and she commented on the style of my jeggings. She had never seen anything like it and wanted to know where I got it. And from there we talked for at least an hour. I almost gave her my whole life story, and yet she wanted to know as much as possible about me.

It had to have been about four when I was I getting sleepy, but I didn't want to leave, and I could tell she didn't want me to leave either. I told her I was sleepy and she said I could take a nap on her bed. Her bed was so comfortable that I fell asleep within minutes.

When I woke up I felt Alice's arms around me. One of her hands was cupping my breast. I slowly unwrapped her arms and set them aside. As I got up she grabbed my hand. "Lie down some more," she said in a sleepy voice. "You know I have a girlfriend," I said, "I can't be doing this with you."

"But you still love me."

I turned to look into her eyes, my brows furrowed. "Yes that's true."

"Then leave her."

"I can't break her heart. Plus I can't really trust you."

"But we love each other. I knew from that day that you still loved me. You think you can hide it from me. Your eyes tell me everything Kristen."

Her hair was untied and her glasses off. I hardly ever saw her like this. Her eyes were sparkling as she stared at me.

She sat up and edged closer towards me. She put her hand on my waist and moved closer towards my face. Her lips were mere centimetres away from mine. I felt my heart racing as each torturous moment passed.

I couldn't help it. I had to kiss her. She kissed me before I could do it. It wasn't gentle and sensuous, it was rough, wet and messy. We bit each other, pulled each other's hair, dug our nails into each other's skin. I couldn't stop. I had never felt so animalistic, even with Louise.

I pushed Alice and she fell on to her bed. I wanted to rip her skirt apart but I pulled it off instead. I pulled off her thong and she grinned in excitement. I spread her legs apart and ran my fingers on her open lips. Hers was pretty, unlike mine. I placed my thumb on her raised clit and rubbed slowly in a vertical motion. She sighed and whimpered, and I was getting more turned on. I quickened the pace. She was moaning now, and the quicker I went the louder her moaning became. I rubbed her harder until she climaxed. She screamed and spasmed, her legs shaking. I shoved two of my fingers into her wet hole, leaned over her and supported myself by placing my palm next to her head. I rubbed upward on her walls slowly. We stared into each other's eyes while I fucked her good. Her face was red and her breathing was heavy. Her warm breath was kissing my face. When I pulled out my fingers and sat up, I saw her white cum covering both my fingers. It looked like icing from a cake and smelled like peaches. I licked it off slowly, savouring her tangy flavour.

I got off the bed and went to wash my hands in her bathroom. She got up and followed me. While I was washing my hands I saw her in the mirror cleaning herself with toilet paper. "That felt good baby?" I asked her. "Let's do it again sometime," she said. I turned off the sink wiped my hands in the towel and walked back into her room. She moved the thong and skirt from her bed and dropped them into a clothes basket. She opened a drawer and took out boyshorts and sweatpants. I watched her slide them on over her cute small frame. She took off her top and bra, exposing her cute B-cup breasts. She took out a v-neck t-shirt and put it on.

I looked at the clock on her bedside table. It was seven. It was dark outside and I could see the glow of streetlights from her curtain. I needed to leave soon. I think the bus service stopped at nine, but I wasn't sure. I gave it a half hour. We talked and lazed around for a half hour and then I told her I had to leave.

When we got to her front door she was frowning. She offered to drive me to the bus stop which was a couple minutes away. When we got to the bus stop she reached over and gave me a kiss. "Message me as soon as you reach home," she said. I told her I would and got out of her car. I waited about five minutes until the bus came. When it pulled up I stepped on, paid the driver, and found a seat in the second row. There were only a couple people on board at this time. It would be forty-five minutes or so until I got home. While on the highway I thought about Louise and what I had just done with Alice. I had just cheated on Louise, but she'll never know. It wasn't fair to her, and I wasn't sure if I should continue my relationship with her. It would break her heart if I told her I wanted to end things because of how I felt about Alice and what I did. But it wouldn't be fair to her if I never told her about this, either.

When I got home I messaged Alice. She was glad I got home safe and wanted to meet me again the next week. I wanted to see and fuck her again, but I felt so guilty. I needed to tell Louise. I just couldn't keep it from her. I texted Alice and told her I'd let her know if I was free.

My parents weren't home that weekend, so I told Louise she could come over, but she couldn't stay long. I didn't want my sister to come back and see her.

"I'm so excited baby," she said seductively over the phone.

"You can only stay a couple of hours."

"Then we'll make the best of it." She laughed.

Louise came at 3pm on Saturday. After showing her around we went to sit on a bench outside. It was a quiet neighbourhood, only a few cars passed on the street in a day and no one really came out of their houses. Now was the time to tell her. She had her hand on my thigh and we weren't saying anything. When I finally had the courage to open my mouth and start talking about what had happened, she was leaning for a kiss. It wasn't the kind I could turn my head away from. She was demanding and forceful. She would grab my hair, not in a rough manner, but in a sensual I-won't-take-no-for-an-answer kind of way. And she was quick. She kissed me before I could tell her to stop. Before her tongue went into my mouth I managed to pull away. "Louise..."

"What's wrong dear?"

"I need to tell you something."

"Alright. I'm listening." She looked concerned but I knew she was disappointed I broke off the kiss.

"It's about Alice."

"You're involved with her aren't you?"

"H-how did you know?"

"I knew she would try to talk to you after we all sat down for that discussion. And I know you still love her. I'm not jealous. But I would be hurt if you got bored of me. You're not bored with me are you?"

"No. I'm not. What I wanted to tell you was that I had sex with her."

"Like I said, as long as you don't get bored of me." There wasn't the slightest hint of shock or sadness on Louise's face.

"That's it? You're not even slightly angry?"

"Oh, no. I could never be angry with you. I love you too much. Fuck her all you want. I'm not bothered. Are you alright dear? You look like a deer in headlights."

"Oh I just didn't expect you to react this way."

She rubbed my thigh and smiled sweetly. "I brought the strap on," she whispered.

I felt myself getting wet. So wet that I knew my underwear was soaked. I kissed her, grabbed her hand and led her inside. I opened the door to my room and she walked inside. She put her purse on the dresser and looked around. I hadn't showed her inside any of the rooms earlier. "It's very...pink, very girly. I feel like those cats are watching us," she said, looking in the direction of the stuffed animals. "Don't worry they like you already."

I took my t-shirt off. She stared at my breasts for a moment, then walked over to me and grabbed them. There was a smirk on her face and her eyes were lit up. When she saw me lick my lips her smirk slowly transformed into a grin. I was feeling especially horny and I wanted her to fuck me as hard as she could.

She released her grip and quickly took her pants off, revealing her black lace underwear. "You look so hot in it," I said, my eyes on her underwear. She pinched my cheek and smiled.

I removed my shorts and underwear, and lay on my back on the bed with my legs open. I was already soaked, and so I waited for her to put on the strap on and adjust it.

She got on the bed and on her knees, and slowly slid her stick into me. I moaned a little. Now she filled me, but she had to drill me too. She started at a moderate pace, but I wanted her to go harder, like the time she gave me anal. "Harder," I said in a demanding tone. "Anything you want baby," she said. She quickened her pace, to the point where she was slapping me with her pelvis. I climaxed within seconds. I let out a small gasp and my legs trembled, but she didn't stop. She fucked through my orgasm and didn't slow down until ten seconds after my orgasm finished. When she pulled out and I got up, I saw the light from the ceiling reflect on her wet dick and made it shine. "You were amazing," I said. "The day I disappoint you is the day I lose my touch," she said.

She took off the strap on and went to the connecting bathroom to wash it off in the sink. When she came out, she pounced on me and drove her lips between mine. We moaned and grabbed each other's hair. Our kissing session lasted for about two minutes. When she got off of me she looked down at her chest and started unbuttoning her shirt. "Allow me," I said. I sat up and gently moved her hands aside. She looked up at me and smiled. When I undid all the buttons she slid the shirt off of her and I went to kiss one of her breasts. I took in some of her scent.

"You smell like curry," I said.

"I was cooking earlier. I hadn't changed."

Her skin was a little greasy and I loved it. Outside was particularly hot, so she had sweat a bit. When I moved to kiss her neck I got more of the female scent, and then I moved to gently bite her ear lobe. I moved to her lips and was close to kissing her but I stopped when I heard her phone vibrating on my dresser. She got up to answer it. From what I heard she had to leave. When she put her phone down she turned to me and said "Sorry darling but I have to pick up my son. He's at his friend's house." She grabbed the shirt from the bed and put it on.

While she was buttoning I said "About Alice..."

"Didn't we go over that? Do what you like with her. It doesn't bother me now."

"You're sure you're not upset?"

"No dear. I know how you feel about her."

All of this sounded a bit strange to me. She used to be so upset whenever I mentioned Alice's name but now she doesn't seem to care that I had sex with her. I thought that maybe she was tired of caring, but she doesn't want to leave me.

Louise did a quick brush of her long silky black hair and then hung her purse over her shoulder. I was so busy staring at her that I forgot I had to go outside with her and unlock the gates. I quickly threw on the t-shirt and shorts and we walked outside.

It was still hot and bright. When she reached her car she waved to me and got in, then pulled the door closed. I watched her drive off and then I went back inside.

I was back in my room. I checked my phone and saw I had a message. I opened it and saw Alice's name. She wanted to "hang out" again (she actually put hang out in quotations). She wanted me to come over at her house again that Saturday, which was three days away. I wasn't doing anything, so I figured I would go.

I spent the next couple of days reading and going on errands. On Saturday morning at ten I took the bus for the half hour ride to the stop in her area. She picked me up at the time I told her I would be there.

We got to her house and she led me straight to her room. Once I closed the door behind me she took off her t-shirt.

"Already?" I said.

"This isn't a date. Is it? It could be if you want it to."

"Let's just get to it."

She took off her bra while I sat on her bed and watched. Then it was her sweatpants coming off, and then her underwear. She looked into my eyes the whole time.

I got up from the bed and gave her an open mouthed kiss with my hand on the back of her head and the other one on her smooth back. I loosed her pony tail and massaged her head with my fingers. When I released the kiss I told her to lie down. She sat on the bed and then lay on her back. I got on the bed and spread her legs. I rubbed her smooth pussy and then placed my thumb on her clit. I rubbed gently in a circular motion and kept an eye on her facial expressions. As time went by I progressed faster until she climaxed. I slowly pushed one finger inside her vagina, and then another. When I pushed the two fingers as far as they could go I started to fuck her fast. She was looking at me with a grin and kept saying to go faster, but I was going the fastest I could go. I fucked her for quite a while. I didn't stop until she was getting dry.

By this time my fingers ached a bit and I felt a little tired. She put her clothes back on while I went into her bathroom to wash my hands. When I came back into her room she told me her mom was coming home soon and that I should go – she wasn't allowed to have guests because her mom recently caught her harbouring her boyfriend at night.