Louise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went downstairs and walked to her garage.

"We could still go out somewhere, maybe get some fries," I said.

She looked hesitant. "Um, I don't think we should see each other again."

I was taken back for a moment. "Just like that?"

It took a couple moments for her to say "I was just using you for sex. You're the only lesbian I know, and I wanted experience with a girl. You were great, but I've had enough fun.

"So you lied when you told me you loved me."

"Yes, but I did have a small crush on you at a point in time."

"So you stalked for me for years just so you could have sex with me a couple times? I'm not buying it. You were being very strange towards me in high school."

Her eyes went wide and glassy, and her brows furrowed a bit. "I explained myself already." Her voice carried the same coldness from back then, but her face didn't show it. I wasn't convinced, and I figured she still had issues she needed to resolve. But I wasn't going to wait for her. I was tired of her fuckery. At that point I decided to forget about her for good and just focus on Louise.

We didn't say anything to each other within the five minute drive to the bus stop. I wasn't quite disappointed, but a bit annoyed because a part of me was expecting her to do something like this. However much I tried to deny it, she was that type of person. And I was seventy percent sure she wasn't going to change. I hoped her boyfriend wasn't expecting her to change either.

I didn't tell her goodbye when I stepped out of the car. She didn't tell me anything either, but she gave me a sorry look before she drove off. The glassiness almost got me.

I watched her drive off. It was very bright and I needed to shield myself from the tropical 3pm glare, so I was hoping the bus would come soon.

It was a ten minute wait, which wasn't that bad. I climbed on to a bus full of people and caught the whiff of oil and sweat mixed together. I walked down the aisle and found an empty seat closer to the back. Luckily there was a curtain attached to the window so I didn't have to face the sun for a half hour.

When I got home I went straight to the shower. When I felt clean and more relaxed I called Louise and told her what happened. She was angry but I could tell she was a bit relieved.

"So you're sure that's the end of this?" she asked.

"Yeah. Completely."

When I finished university I found a teaching job and taught at a high school close to my new apartment for a couple of years. I had told my parents about Louise, but only after I moved out of their house. They were surprisingly okay with it, but I guess it was because they couldn't do anything about it.

I got over Alice for good a month after the last fuck up. It was only after that that I was able to fully love Louise.

Louise and I and her son moved to Florida together shortly after my twenty-sixth birthday, when she was forty-three and her son was sixteen. She already had a house there from years before. I moved with her so we could live together legally and eventually get married. We did get married, and I officially became a mom and a wife.

Before I met Louise I never thought I would find true love and be content with it.