Louise Submits Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so close to cumming when I noticed it was time to talk to the class again. So, I stopped fingering my cunt, straightened my skirt and stood up. My legs felt weak when I stood, so I held onto the desk for balance.

Once I had my wits back together, I went to the board and asked if anyone had the answer yet. Several students raised their hands and I called on one of the guys to answer. I said, "Mister David how did you get this answer?" He told me how to get to the answer and I wrote it all down on the board.

He was correct in how he got there, but I didn't tell him so. Instead I asked if anyone else had a different way to get to the answer. This time I called on a girl, saying, 'Miss Judy' when I called on her and she explained her way. Of course, she was also right. I knew there was more than one way to get to this answer and I wanted to show the class the difference.

As I was standing up in front of my class, I could feel the liquid running down my legs. It hadn't gone as far as the hem of my skirt yet, but I was sure it would soon. It was almost like my cunt was a faucet and had been turned on to a slow drip. Yes, my cunt was dripping the juice down my legs and I didn't know how to stop it.

I hurried through the problem as the girl was telling me how she got her answer. As soon as she finished I sat back down. I took a tissue from the box on my desk and wiped my legs underneath the desk. I hope no one noticed. I mean, I pulled the tissue out, but didn't blow my nose or wipe my eyes. I was under the desk with it.

As I was wiping up my cunt juice, I was explaining the difference in the problem. I told them sometimes you can get the same answer, but finding it in a different way. Both were right.

Class was almost over, so I gave them the homework assignment. The bell rang and they all left, except for Amber. She stayed behind for a short time to tell me what she wanted next.

She said, "You did well today slave and I am going to give you a break. There will be nothing more until the end of the day. When school is out, wait for me right here. I want your skirt off and the dildo in your cunt. Don't fuck yourself. Just push it in and leave it there. I'll let you know what else when I come back."

Then she leaned over me and kissed me on my lips. I returned her kiss, but don't know why. I have never kissed a girl like that before. Of course, I never ate pussy before either and now have done it with her.

She left me alone and I got ready for the next class. The students came in and I taught them. I was always aware of my nakedness under my clothes and my cunt kept leaking. I had to sit most of the time and now I am glad she wants me to sit with my naked ass on the chair. If I didn't, I would have a big wet spot on my skirt. Maybe that is why she wanted me to do it this way.

The rest of the day was uneventful, just as she promised that I was free until the end of the day. I taught classes and had a wonderful time. The only thing that was not the same was I was naked under my clothes and my cunt was leaking all the time. I had to wipe off my chair after each class.

When the last class left, I knew what I had to do. I waited until all of them left and went to close the door. Once that was done, I went back to my desk, got the dildo out and removed my skirt. At least I was covered on the top so if anyone came in, they wouldn't see me naked.

Once I had my skirt off, I put it away in my desk and shoved the dildo into my cunt. It is amazing how I use that word so freely now. I still don't like it, but it just comes out of my mouth so easy.

Anyway, I sat at my desk, with the dildo deep inside me and I waited for Amber to return. I was scared, nervous, but excited too. I have no idea why I felt this way, but doing these things in school for a student turned me on and I wanted more.

I didn't have to wait very long. The door opened and Amber walked in. She shut the door and locked it. Then walked to me and told me to stand up. I did as she said, but had to put my hand to my cunt so the dildo didn't fall out.

Amber laughed at me and said, "We have to figure out how we can keep that thing in your cunt without your holding it. I don't like having you cover up your horny little cunt."

I said, "Mistress, I am sorry, but my cunt is not strong enough to hold it in, so I have to help it."

"I understand slave, but we will work on it." She said. "Now, take off your blouse and stand straight up. I have a very important question for you."

I let go of the dildo and it did slip out of my cunt and landed on the floor. I undid my blouse and slipped it off my shoulders. Now all I had on was my heels. I looked down at them wondering if I should take them off too. She didn't tell me too, so I waited.

Amber saw me looking at them and said, "You can leave them on for now."

I said, "Thank you Mistress."

Then she said, "Now for the rest of your punishment. But first you must decide how you want it. I am giving you 4 options to pick from and you decide which one you want."

I stood naked waiting to see what she said. I didn't want to do anything and didn't think I deserved any more punishment. After all, I sat in my classroom with my cunt exposed and played with it while the class was working on a problem. But now, she wants to do more.

She interrupted my thoughts when she said, "1) I spank your naked ass with your ruler 20 times, 10 on each cheek. 2) I spank your little tits with the ruler 20 times. That is 10 for each tit. 3) We forget the spankings and you walk out to your car right now, just like you are, but you must go through the front door, not the side one. 4) I spank your bald cunt, right on your slit and clit 10 times. Pick a number 1 through 4."

Numbers 3 was out immediately. I couldn't walk out naked with everyone still around the school. The school busses hadn't even left yet. So, now it was down to 3. I didn't want my cunt spanked like that. I just knew it would really, really hurt, so decided not to do that either. But, the other choices were not that good either. I would either get my tits beat or my ass. But which one would be worse.

Amber said, "Time is up slave. Pick a number so I can begin your punishment."

She had already spanked my ass with a wooden spoon and I knew that hurt a lot. So I said, "I think number 2 will be ok." Not that I really thought it would be ok. I knew it would hurt and I didn't want it to happen.

She laughed and said, "OK, I was hoping you would let me beat your cunt, but your tits will be good for this time. I want you to sit on your chair with your hands under your ass. Do not move or we start all over and I will get to spank your cunt as another punishment."

I sat in my chair and put my hands under me as I sat down. I couldn't move them at all. Then I waited for her to start. I watched a she went into my desk and got out my heavy ruler. I thought she would use the one I kept on my desk. It was a lighter one and shouldn't hurt that much. But she found my big ruler that was given to me when I graduated college. It was even engraved with my name on it.

She said, "Now my slave, push those little titties out so I can get a good swing at them. I know it will hurt, but you didn't obey my rule and you know all punishments are done naked."

I tried to be brave and pushed my tits out so she could spank them. I was so scared, but the juice was running out of my cunt like a broken faucet. I was excited. Maybe I am into pain too.

My nipples were standing straight out and I knew if she hit them, I would probably scream. I think she knew that too, and before she started, she reached under her skirt and pulled her panties off. Then she waded them up, with the gusset on the outside and she told me to open wide.

Once my mouth was open, she shoved her panties into my mouth and pushed them in all the way. Once she was done, I had to close my mouth around them. If you didn't know I had my mouth stuffed full of panties, you would never see them. And I couldn't say anything. I had a hard time just mumbling.

Then she picked up my ruler and looked it over, then looked at my tits. She stopped for a moment and then I felt it. She hit me right on top of my left tit. I didn't have much time to think or do anything as she hit my right tit the same way.

I looked down and both were turning a bright red. But, she didn't stop. She did an uppercut and caught my left tit on the bottom, then went to the right to do the same. Now my tits hurt on the top and bottom. But before I could react, I felt it on the inside of my left tit and again on my right one. And she did the same to the outside of my left tit and then the right one.

She said, "Now that is 4 on each tit, 6 to go on each one."

She didn't wait and swung the ruler harder this time to the top of the left, then to the right. She followed the same pattern and soon had gone all the way around my tits, and they were sore now. As I looked at them they were bright red and burned like hell. I wish I could scream, but with her panties stuck in my mouth, only muffled sounds came out. And I was sitting on my hands so couldn't rub them.

She stopped for a moment, and then said, "Only 2 to go my slave and these are going to hurt even more. Ready?"

She didn't even give me a chance to respond to her this time she just pulled her hand back and smack my left tit right on my stiff nipple. Then it was quickly done to my right tit and then back to my left one and the last one to my right nipple. God, it hurt me so much.

She put the ruler down and wiped the tears from my eyes. Then she held me in her arms and said, "Now, don't forget your rules and always do as I say. If you do that, nothing like this will happen again. I didn't want to do that to you, but you have to learn to obey me."

I said, "Yes Mistress" as I sobbed and cried on her shoulder.

She stood up and said, "You know, that hurt me more than it did you. So, behave and don't hurt me anymore."

I almost told her to fuck off, but she was right. It was my fault that I got it done because I didn't obey her and I agreed to be her slave. But it hurt me a lot.

She said, "Now that is all for today. Get dressed so you can go home. And as a reminder, park in your driveway, not the garage and strip before going into the house. I might be watching you. And I don't want to punish you anymore."

I wiped the last of the tears from my eyes, took a tissue and blew my nose, and then said, "Yes Mistress, I remember."

With that she left me alone. I got dressed, got my books and things and walked to my car. I drove home and thought I should tell her I can't do this anymore, but I had lost that bet so I had to go through with it all. Besides, I kind of liked what she has me doing, except for the pain.

I got home, parked in my drive way and walked to my porch. I unlocked the door and then stripped naked before going in. Once inside, I got me a drink and rubbed my sore tits. My nipples hurt the worst, but the rest was sore also.

I fixed me some dinner, took a nice bath and went to bed. My bed still smelled like Amber, but it was a nice smell to me.

12