All Comments on 'Love & Comfort Act 02'

by Jimyfoxx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 8 years ago

Just fucking awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

What a fantastic mother to worry about her son dating a young girl and ending up in legal trouble. Mom will provide for her son's sexual desires and keep him sexually drained. Each day will find the son furiously humping away on his mothers pussy, sucking on her breasts, and unloading his seed into mommy. Mother and son will become like rutting animals and the son will see less and less of his girlfriend. After a few fabulous months of incestious pleasue, moms belly will swell with her son's seed and the sons pride will swell knowing that he has become a man in that wonderful place between his dear mothers thighs. As for mom what started off as concern for her son has grown into an unquinchable lust for her dear son that has her spreading her thighs and begging to be mounted with ever increasing frequency. Her dear sons seed is like crack cocaine to this mommy as she craves it on her face in her mouth and best of all loves to feel her son thrusting into her pussy and suddenly drive his cock to the root, grunt words of love/lust into her ear as his orgasm racks his body. Mommy can feel his seed explode into her fertile womb as mother/son surrender to their base desires and seek to make a baby. Later in the morning mommy can stand in the kitchen cooking for her lover as she feels his essence run down her thighs and know that as he is leaving on his date he is drained. Mommy can look up and tell her son that the new lingerie she ordered has arrived, should I wait up and model it for you? The son seeing the look of lust in his own mothers eyes will say why wait pull his phone from his pocket and break his date. The son will then take his mother by the hand and while leading her to her bedroom say go ahead get all slutty for me mom so I can ravish your sexy body.

jeromejoh12jeromejoh12almost 8 years ago
Like it alot

But I am confused about his age and you said he was 20 at the beginning. Having nightmares of being a POW! Then he comes home and nightmares(mommy takes care of him) and he is aged 19 then age 18. But still it is real good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
an excellent continuation, and I love

the comment from the fan who wrote "great story." On JF's terrific tale, I've never read a better description of a boy fucking his own mother. Jimmy's "mighty cock" thumps up into his mom, over and over again. Totally aware that he's plugging the same hairy hole he came out of, the kid drills it with all his young energy and wild boyish enthusiasm, his ass goes up and down like a machine, it's like he's trying to get his body back into his mother's body again. My fellow commenter writes of a son who's achieved what so many sons can only whack off dreaming about, his "pride will swell knowing that he has become a man in that wonderful place between his dear mother's thighs." That is so very true! Nothing can ever make a young male feel his maleness, take fierce pride in what he's got hanging between his legs, like his own mother's cunt. For a son that unique in all the world cunt stands for unconditional love, for her total acceptance of her male child's masculinity, for everything Mom. And when he blows his balls and shoots his beloved mother a great big twatful of his warm creamy semen, he's showing his gratitude for all the love his mommy's given him since the day she gave birth to her baby boy.

blackcockriderblackcockrideralmost 3 years ago

Awesome ! More stories about sucking big mommy tits, please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimyfoxx@Jimyfoxx
Just an above average guy with an over active imagination trying to create a titillating story or two. If you are looking for quick cheap sex with no plot-- look elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES