Love & Comfort Act 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,150 Followers

Fresh determination fills his heart. He understands he needs to make her believe that she still, even at the age of forty, has an absolutely great set of tits. They have always been her pride of joy and for her to think otherwise will only make her feel old and depressed.

"You should show them off because, honestly Mom, they are still nice." He wishes he could say something more, maybe something a bit more clever, but among the crowd on the dance floor his clever thoughts do not come easily.

"What is nice hon?" She knew perfectly well what he is talking about, but wanted to hear him say it out loud.

Jimmy presumes as much and plays along wanting to soothe her fragile ego. "Your tits. They are nice Mother. Really nice." His comment sends her ego soaring as she notices how he very much put extra emphasis on the word really.

Then he remembers that night of delectable pleasure between them and how she melted over his sweet little innocent boy act and so he quickly adds for her benefit, "At least your little boy really thinks so."

"Well if you think they are so nice, maybe Mommy's little boy should grow up and be a man, and . . ." she announces sternly as she pulls back from him.

"And what mother?" he replies a bit taken back at her abrupt change of mood. Apparently the little boy act won't work tonight on her he thinks to himself.

Amanda took his hands into hers and looks at him earnestly so he will have no doubt she is not playing. "And do something about it."

She presses his fingers against the buttons of her blouse. "You wanna show your mom how nice you still think her tits are then be a man and undo her buttons."

She kisses his fingers and then looks at him with fevered anticipation. Although the dance floor is crowded with swaying couples they might have well been the only two people on the whole floor so totally focused they are on each other.

Jimmie senses his mother is trying to seduce him right here on the dance floor!! And in front of his girlfriend no less as he spots Vicky sitting in a nearby booth staring at him. It seems as they circled the floor somehow fate has brought them around to the edge of the floor close to the booth where Vicky is sitting all alone.

Maybe her hunky new boyfriend has already ditched her. Maybe I still have a shot, Jimmy thinks to himself as their eyes briefly lock before Vicky gives him a bemused smile and then looks away.

It was almost like she found the whole thing amusing, Jimmy thinks with a gloomy heart. He turns his attention back to his mother. She stares down at him looking achingly beautiful. She expectantly bats her silky eyelashes over her large doe eyes. She is waiting to see what he will do next.

His eyes slip down to her curvaceous figure. There is nothing at all supple about her voluptuous body. His eyes become hopelessly stuck on her massive chest. Lost in the beauty of those majestic hills his heartache begins to fade to nothing.

Even with her blouse buttoned up completely it's still an exceedingly enticing sight- those regal breasts straining against the tight confines of her white blouse—that completely captivates him. He feels his heartache begin to fade to nothing.

If they had been alone he most certainly would not have possessed the willpower to resist such an invitation. But they were in public for one, and for another, he still harbored illusions that his heart belonged to Vicky.

He reluctantly tears his eyes off his mother's chest and chanced another look over at Vicky's booth just as they are circling the dance floor close by once more. She is still there, still alone, still smug as hell based on the smirking, bitchy look she gives him.

Amanda senses her son's conflict. "Honey you think about it while we dance. If you . . ." She uses one hand to gently turn his face away from the smirking Vicky and back toward her. "Turn me down now for her I will be deeply hurt, but I will understand. At the very least don't leave me before this song is over. Ok?"

"Sure Mom." Jimmy answers distracted by Vicky's nearby presence. Amanda, noticing how her son's attentions are being diverted from her to that young little bitch over in the nearby booth, feels her jealousy kick into high gear.

She moves closer to him, wrapping her arms snug around his waist while suggestively pressing her mammoth tits against his chest. These were her secret weapons and she would use them to her full advantage on her son if push comes to shove which apparently it had.

Vicky was teasing him for no apparent reason other than she can. It would be up to the mother bear to make sure her teasing did negligible harm to his sensitive heart and to achieve this she was prepared to do anything.

They sway to the beat of the music, her arms tightly locked around his neck, his arms tucked cozily around her waist. Jimmy tries frantically not to think of those—big—squishy—tits pushed tantalizingly tight up against his chest.

Finally Amanda breaks the silence and directs his attention back over to the booth where Vicky is sitting as it once more comes into view between the moving bodies on the dance floor. She is no longer alone Amanda sees with smug satisfaction. Mr. Hunk is back and is showering a giggling Vicky with kisses causing Jimmy to feel sad and foolish.

"Honey, forget about her. Concentrate on me. On us. Think about what I suggested you do earlier. I know you want to . . . I can feel it in the way you look at me. Tell me I am wrong?" She looks at him earnestly as the song ends with a hopeful look on her gorgeous face.

"Yes, you are right, but Mom we are not alone and Vicky being here and all I can't. Maybe if we were alone."

They break their embrace and head off the dance floor as the music becomes loud and obnoxious playing some top forty hip hop song that he cannot stand. He starts towards their booth feeling hurt and confused.

Amanda, sensing the moment of truth has arrived, grabs his hand as they move off the dance floor. "Jimmy look over there." She points across the dance floor, "See those stairs, next to the bar?"

He looks and spots a dark stairwell off to the side of the bar. "Go there and wait for me. I will only be a moment."

He tries to protest; tries to ask why, but she cuts him short and simply states, "trust me."

So he goes to the stairs and impatiently waits while she disappears somewhere in the crowd. There is a small chain barring the stairs with a sign hanging down that read "No Admittance".

Jimmy muses how that sign is a perfect metaphor for his relationship with Vicky. She should hang it around that tight little mini skirt she is wearing. Of course, the no admittance sign apparently is only for my benefit and not Mr. Hunk's, Jimmy thinks sourly as he stands there fidgeting while waiting for his mother to return.

Thankfully, it was not long before Amanda returns. She is flashing a mischievous smile along with a single key.

"What is the key for?" Jimmy asks doubtfully.

"Remember my friend Misty. The one that is the manager here."

"Yeah."

"This is the key to her office at the top of the stairs," Amanda responds happily as she turns to carefully unlatch the chain that barred the entryway to the stairs.

Before they head up the stairs she twists back to him and adds with an impish grin, "You said something about 'maybe if we were alone', well so we shall."

She holds the chain back and he follows her up the stairs his heart thudding inside his chest.

Going up the stairs behind her he found it useless, entirely useless, to even try to keep his eyes off his mother's slightly plump, rounded ass in her short little mini skirt.

Somewhere in the deep recesses of his mind, Jimmy understands, even if at this point he is unwilling to admit such a thing, once they are alone their smoldering passion for one another will become a virtual tidal wave washing away any inhibitions mother and son might have in fulfilling their deepest, darkest sexual cravings for one another. Or so he hopes.

Amanda turns the key pushing open the wooden office door with Jimmy panting close by her like an expectant puppy dog. The office is dark. She turns on a small lamp by the large desk that dominates the interior of the sparsely furnished office.

Jimmy takes a quick glance around. A battered old leather chair sits behind the desk; a couple of old dingy filing cabinets lean haphazardly against an unpainted wall; a pile of boxes with what appears to be various old bar glasses stuffed inside are piled against the opposite wall.

He sighs after hearing the audible click of the office door being locked. In the stillness of the office the thrum of the music down below is like a faraway heartbeat.

His mind wanders for a moment as his eyes finish sweeping the interior of the office. It is a metaphor for his life- the only thing attractive in it is his mother.

He turns his attention to her. She is leaning back against the desk, her pouting lips curl into a bewitching smile. She flashes her pearl white teeth as she shakes the tumbles of her russet-brown hair. She looks sexy, seductive and maybe even a little bit dangerous.

Her words are definitely dangerous. "Well son you have your mother alone. What now?"

Jimmy decides to play shy, although it really was not much of an act as it's simply not in his nature to be overly aggressive. "I don't know Mom. You dragged me up here. What is on your mind?"

"Honestly son, it is not so much what is on my mind but what is in my heart."

"Which is?"

"I don't know. Jealousy maybe. Hurt most definitely."

"Why? Did I . . ." He crosses the room to stand before her. "Did I hurt you somehow?"

"Maybe, look hon, the truth is . . ." She looks away and then down with that sad expression once more crossing her face. "I'm jealous of your little girlfriend's youth and beauty. I see the way you look at her."

Jimmy notices the hitch in his mom's voice. He knows this is often a prelude to tears. He takes her hands into his once more.

"What else? I think there is more. Tell me."

Amanda takes a deep breath, stares her son deep in the eyes and rushes forward with her confession before she loses her nerve. "I remember that look. How you used to look at me before that night we spent together. It feels like I have aged a lifetime in the year since. I feel old and washed up." She frowns as a deep sadness fills her eyes.

"Mother you are no such thing." He touches her cheek delicately, "You are still beautiful." He leans forward and gives a soft kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you sweetheart. You are too kind, but it's not my face I most worry about. It's my body. I have been a bit depressed since that night and stopped working out. I mean my ass is getting bigger, my thighs are thicker, but most of all I worry about my . . ." Too embarrassed to continue her voice trails off to nothing.

Jimmy notices how she is blinking her pretty eyes rapidly and now understands with little doubt she is on the verge of tears. He is determined to stroke her damaged ego so he nosedives recklessly into a confession of his own.

"Oh God, Mom you still have a nice ass. I noticed it coming up the stairs." He grins at her broadly hoping this will put her at ease before he looks down at her thighs.

He slowly reaches down letting her hands slip from his. He places a hand on each of her thighs. He begins to rub each thigh in small circles starting from just above her knees right up to the edge of her short skirt. Her thighs are firm and muscular causing him to doubt that she has stopped working out.

He turns on the charm full blast now and hits her with what he considers his most winning smile as he whispers, "Mom, these are not so bad. I think you still may be working out though."

"Well maybe a little." She responds sheepishly before reaching down and placing her hands over his. "Honestly it's not really my butt or my thighs that have me worried the most. It's my . . ." She stops and regards him with a winsome look. He understands she is waiting for him to ask her to go on. Of course he obliges her.

"It's your what Mom? What are you so worried about?" He asks just as Amanda gathers his hands in hers and lifts them up off her thighs.

She takes a deep breath as she screws up the courage to finish what she has started by inviting him up to her friend's private office.

"It's my breasts that worry me most honey. They are beginning to . . . well sag a bit I guess now that I stopped doing my exercises religiously at the gym. I am afraid they are not as firm as they once were. You do remember, right baby? That your mother's tits were rather nice and firm at one time?"

Both mother and son remember fondly that night nearly a year ago of wondrous pleasures they enjoyed in each other's arms. Together, they have a sense that are on the edge of taking what happened that night one step further.

"I do remember that night Mom," he told her plainly. He is unsure of what else to say at the moment. His attentions are riveted on his mother's heaving chest as she leaned back against the desk while she seductively thrusts her big tits out at him for all their worth.

She held his hands firm right up in front of the divine grandeur that are his mother's stately and awe inspiring breasts. Again, he discerns how her massive tits seem to be begging to be let loose from the pretty white blouse that contained their overwhelming beauty and size.

Amanda throws out a line that she hopes will finally force her young son to commit one way or the other as they stand there eyeballing one another with restless hearts.

"I just don't think they look so very nice anymore honey." She manages to make her voice sound both sincere and grave all at once. There is no acting involved now. She is worried more than a little about what the ravages of time are doing, or may do, to her once mighty and proud breasts.

He decides to call what he perceives to be her bluff for he doubted she really feels that way.

If so, why had she worn such a tight blouse tonight? Why had she so nonchalantly left the top three button undone? There are the foremost questions in his mind at the moment. The answer was she wanted to show off of course because, despite her words of worry, she is still proud of her imposing boobs.

"I don't think you really believe that yourself Mom. Now come on admit it. You don't believe that!!" He tells her all this with a quiet offhanded laugh trying to lighten the mood just a bit. It only made things worse.

"Laugh all you want young man. But that is the way I feel and if you don't want to convince me otherwise. . ." Her jade green eyes flash with fiery anger. She pulls away from him and starts to storm across the room.

He reaches out just managing to snag her arm as she passes him. "Mom wait . . ." She pauses, giving him one last chance at redemption.

He speaks calmly and to the point. "Then tell me why did you wear such a tight fitting blouse and leave so many unbuttons undone if . . ." He hesitates, unsure of he should really speak his mind.

She stands there and scrutinizes him for a brief moment before she makes her demand. She is sure he had more to say.

"If what sweetheart?" Her voice is mellow and dripping with sugar. The storm has passed from her beautiful eyes and has been replaced with - hope.

He understands, although the sound of her voice is smooth and mellow, it still held the undertone of a demand that should be heeded. 'If what sweetheart' is not a question to be maybe answered, but a demand that needs to be answered.

His heart racing he finds the courage to finish his thought. "If you didn't want to show off those big, beautiful tits of yours Mom."

Her face lights up like a 1000 megawatt bulb. She turns on her heel and heads back to the desk. She once again leans back against the old desk while arching her back forcing those giant bra-less tits to press so invitingly up against her ivory blouse.

"Your kind words warm my soul sweetheart so I shall reward you with the truth."

Their hands find each other as the moment of absolute truth is finally upon them.

"I was just being silly. I guess trying to compete with Vicky for your attentions tonight. I mean at first when I got dressed tonight I choose something rather conservative. And then my jealous heart got to working its wickedness upon me and I changed into something a bit more daring."

"Really? You were jealous of Vicky, Mom?"

"Yes, it's silly I know and stupid probably, but my feelings cannot be denied. As you can see by my blouse being buttoned all the way to the top now I am over my foolishness. Remember we discussed that on the dance floor?"

"Yes and as I recall you ahh . . . invited me to 'be a man' and unbutton your blouse."

"To which you declined."

"Coz we weren't alone."

"We are now."

His hands move upwards towards the massive twin peaks of his mom's enormous breasts as he murmurs, "Finally."

She let her hands fall out of his and places them firmly on the desk. Her eyes twinkle as his hands draw nearer to her chest and then hesitate.

"Well it's a shame because I liked it better before when your blouse was not buttoned up all the way."

"You mean that Jimmy? Really, honestly you mean that?"

His face flushes red, "Yes."

She pushes her chest out towards him and whispers, "Show me."

Not wanting to risk losing any momentum she reaches out and presses his fingers against the top buttons of her blouse.

What Amanda wants her son to do is quite clear. He slowly and carefully begins to unbutton her blouse. As first one button, and then a second come undone, Amanda drops her hands to the desk.

Jimmy, going painstakingly slow, undoes the third button while he speaks sweetened words of flattery to her. "I still think they look nice Mom . . . your breasts that is."

The fourth button is unfastened by his nervous fingers. Amanda's chest with its well-tanned peaches and cream complexion is finally being revealed to his apprehensive eyes. The vast slope of her immense cleavage is a sight of awesome wonder that he has been dreaming of nearly every night since their fateful encounter so long ago.

Now as her mother's tits are a simple button or two from being the star attraction of the evening his yearning to see them is intensifying to an unbelievable level. His cock is granite hard inside his jeans. It only grows harder and stronger when his mother tenderly strokes his cheek with one of her long, siren red, well-manicured fingernails, before leaning in and with a voice dripping with nectarine answers his compliment.

"But you really have not seen them yet honey. Go ahead and finish unbuttoning myblouse and take a nice long look before you tell me what you really think."

The fifth, sixth and then the final button come undone revealing more and more of her juicy boobs. She reaches up with her hands and pulls the blouse free of her skirt.

She regards her son- her heart thumping, pulse racing, and palms sweaty with nervous anticipation-making sure she has his full attention before she deftly slips the blouse down and off her shoulders. It flutters to the floor unnoticed as Jimmy stands there with wide staring eyes, his mouth agape, while he ogles those two large dollops of perfection that are his mom's luscious tits.

Using the desk for support, she leans back against it as she jiggles those decadent, delicious and devotion worthy tits for him to stare at with unqualified adoration.

The first thought that crosses his mind is bullshit she has not been working out. Her tits looked fucking fantastic.

He stares - memorized. Her big, firm tits are tanned to a golden bronze. Any sag in them is negligible at best. They look as ripe as the freshest melons one might hope to find anywhere.

Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,150 Followers