Love & Comfort Act 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He licks in lips in savage anticipation as his eyes settle on those fully erect, jutting nipples that looked to be as hard as a pair of freshly minted pencil erasers standing out proudly from the dark tangerine tips of her areolas.

Again he smacks his lips as he dreams of what it must be like to once again roll his tongue over those elegant, stately nipples of hers sucking them deeply in his mouth.

"Well what does my baby think of his mother's tits? Should I be worried honey?" Her voice is gentle and soothing like a quiet summer rain. She bats her long, languid eyelashes at him. In the semi-darkness of the office her tumbles of russet brown hair seem to shine with unearthly beauty.

He barely notices her honeyed voice, or her batting those languorous eyelashes at him over her lovely walnut shaped green eyes. The exquisite dark tresses of her hair, styled to perfection just for him tonight, go unnoticed.

Instead, his mind, body and soul are all fixated on one thing and one thing alone—the grandiose tits of his mother. He has come full circle in a sense from when he was a swaddling new born. Just as his mommy's tits were the center of the universe then, surely her big, beautiful tits begged to be the center of his universe once more - a mere 18 years later.

He chooses his words carefully. "Oh Jesus, Mom they are still . . . even now . . . so big and beautiful."

Jimmy has spent many a long night dreaming of those tits as he stroked himself to untold hardness. Those tits, those fabulous all natural 37 F tits of hers, have done nothing less than fuel a thousand masturbatory fantasies each resulting with untold buckets of his cum being spilled. And now once again here they are- right in front of his eyes -bare, big and beautiful as ever.

She happily notes how his voice is totally sincere while barely rising above a whisper. But better yet, it is choked with what she imagines to be a youthful, dark desire. A yearning for his "Mommy's breasts" that he can barely control. But better yet, unlike before, tonight she will grant him the ultimate prize—she will allow him access to whence he came—her luscious cock starved pussy!!

Amanda looks at her son and giggles playfully as she continues to jiggle her tits for his delight. She could see from his reaction that he is more than a little impressed, but still she feels obligated to continue with the humble act she has been using to perfection so far.

The truth is she had stopped working out for only a little bit shortly after their night of forbidden love was not repeated. And then once her son started seeing little Ms. Vicky she hit the gym with the fervor of a woman possessed.

"Thank you so much for re-assuring your mother that they still look nice," she says pleasantly in between giggles, jiggles and wiggles.

"Nice, nothing, Mom. Holy Christ, they look fantastic," he tells her as his hands envelope her waist.

"But sweetie I'm still worried that maybe . . . well OK they look good, but I mean maybe they do not feel as nice as they once did. I mean I am sure they are not quite as firm as they used to be. Can you maybe tell me hon how your mom's tits feel?"

She pushes his hands up and under them. He cups his hands under her boobs testing their hefty weight, his heart beating like mad, his cock growing bigger, harder and stronger by the second. She holds his hands firmly against them- moving them around slightly—as she sighs gently at the cool touch of her son's hands on her tits.

"So how do they feel honey?"

He manages in a hoarse whisper to tell her they felt just fine.

"Well take your time baby and feel them up real nice as I want you to be sure now." She says all this with a mirthful smile, absolutely confident as she let her hands drop from his that his hands are on her tits to stay.

By the look of his restless eyes that glint with uncontrollable craving as they gape at her breasts, along with the fierce and determined way he is now kneading her large ponderous tits, she knows he is hopelessly trapped in her web of forbidden desire.

Her confidence is well founded as Jimmy maintains a gentle attack on her boobs. His hands go from caressing, to stroking, to rubbing and then finally to squeezing those golden bronzed mounds of fragrant flesh.

Finally, he flickers his fingers lightly across her nipples making them snap to attention before he pays her one final compliment.

"They still are nice and firm and so beautiful just like you, Mother."

"Oh God, honey, you really think so?" She lets out a soft whimper as his fingers attack her sensitive nipples again and again.

"Hmm . . ." he looks at her with a sly smile as he murmurs, "can't you tell how good I think they feel by the way I am playing with them Mommy. I don't think I could take my hands off them no matter what!"

His voice had become high pitched and excited just like a little boys voice that is exclaiming with unabashed enthusiasm how much he likes playing with a new toy.

Yes, without really realizing it, Jimmy had slipped into what worked so well that night a year ago—the innocent little boy exploring the hidden treasures of his mother's scrumptious body.

"Oh God, that is it baby boy. Play with your Mommy's big nipples as much as you want." She tilts her head back and lets out a loud near wail of untold pleasure. She is utterly thrilled that her son is playing with her tits with such childlike glee.

Amanda decides to accept his young and innocent act for a little bit longer as a prelude to something much more adult she is dreaming of having him do to her.

The childlike glee quickly turns to a more manly aggression though as he commences to massage her tits with a fierce, frenzied determination. One hand on each, he thumbs her nipples with crazed abandon. He is curious to see how much she can take of this "rough" treatment before she protests.

She allows him some latitude before finally snapping, "Honey . . . you know how sensitive mommy's tits are . . . be gentle with them baby," she says breathlessly bringing her hands up to bat his away.

Their mouths come together in a wet, hot kiss that sparks July 4th like fireworks in each of their respective hearts. His hands find her tits once more and this time, respecting her wishes, his cradles them gently in each of his hands.

One of Amanda's hands, seemingly acting on its own accord, travels down boldly to his crotch. She grips his large hard penis through the denim of his jeans as her heart surges with excitement.

She begins to stroke his hard cock as she shoves her tongue aggressively into his mouth. His hands slip off her tits and around her waist as he feels first his zipper, and then his jeans being viciously yanked down.

He responds by lifting her quickly onto the desk. His wet, sloppy, kisses fall down to her neck and then back once more to her mouth as he somehow manages to wiggle out of his jeans without breaking contact.

Mother and son kiss. And kiss. And then as too much is never enough they kiss some more-like two long lost lovers tasting the sweet nectarine of each other's kisses for the very first time.

While kissing, Amanda attacks her son's cock with both hands feeling its immense hardness up and down through his boxers.

Finally, she breaks off their kisses. She pulls back slightly to look at him as she whispers "Do you think your mother's tits are still nice enough to suck on baby."

The heavy bass reverberating through the quiet office from down below simulates Jimmy's reverberating heart thudding away like a runaway freight train inside his chest. Without fail, every night for the past year since their romantic night of decadent carnal cravings he has been dreaming of sucking on those giant melons of hers once again. And now here is his invitation to do just that!!

There is no need for a verbal response to the question. His actions will do the talking. He brings his hands around from her waist and uses them to push her back a bit on the desk. She obliges him by leaning back on her elbows while arching her back upwards forcing her massive tits up as a sacrificial offering to his hungry mouth.

Jimmy buries his face in her cleavage shaking back and forth for a minute loving the way her heavy boobs rub enticingly up and down his cheeks as he smothers himself in all that awesome tit flesh.

Play time is over though. He can resist no longer. He pulls his face up, closes his eyes while opening his mouth and begins to suckle on each of her tits with a desperate urgent frenzy that literally takes poor Amanda's breath away.

No warm up act, no slow and soft start- just bang off to the races he went sucking away like a mad man. Amanda loves the fact her tits can inspire such frantic and fiery yearnings in her young son.

He kisses the cinnamon from her rigid nipples, before his mouth slips away to lovingly lick a glistening sheen along the vast entirety of her pebbled tit flesh. She lets out a low moan as she feels his tongue tweak her juicy nipples until they begin to throb.

With her quietly begging him for more, he begins to roll his tongue across the rampant evidence of her passion, before suckling on the sweetness of her bountiful breasts much to her absolute satisfaction.

As he deliberately proceeds to nibble the nectar of her succulent swells he rapidly starts to lose control. Soon his mouth cannot get enough of those luscious "Mommy tits". Back and forth it flies between the twin mounds of his mother's stunning tits.

Sucking, licking and kissing them all over - she arches her back even more while wrapping a hand around the back of his head, trying to get her breasts deeper in his warm mouth as he suckles on each one in turn.

Meanwhile, his hands are far from being idle. They join in on the fun as he moves them along slowly up her thighs-one hand on each- before they disappear under her tight mini-skirt.

When he discovers his mother is not wearing any panties under her sexy skirt his heart leaps in his throat. He pushes one finger deep into her moist pussy at the same time he tenderly bites down on one of her fully erect nipples that is trapped in his ravenous mouth. She lets out a loud desperate yelp of pain and pleasure from this twin assault on her body. In and out he pushes his finger in his mom's sopping wet cunt while he wraps his tongue around her trapped nipple this time flickering it lightly driving her wild with crazed longing.

Amanda is squirming all around the desk polishing it with her ass. She can literally take no more. She pushes herself up to a fully sitting position -her fingers intertwine in his hair and she yanks his face up from her tits.

Sliding off the desk onto her feet she makes the ultimate demand that any mother can make to her son- "Fuck me baby . . . Fuck Your Mother Now!!" And then to add emphasize to her statement, lest he think she somehow was not serious, she takes her hands, snagging them under either side of his nice dress shirt and literally tears it off his body. It ends up on a heap with her top.

She showers him with kisses, first on his lips before dropping down to his bare chest all the while repeating her mantra to "fuck your mother now".

Her voice is quivering with red hot desperation as Jimmy helps turn her body around, leaning it forward her palms spread on the desk for support. He stares at his mom's slightly plumb ass almost fully on display under her slutty little mini-skirt- waiting to be fucked. The sight of this fuels a surge of excitement that sends an electric bolt straight to his cock.

Impatiently, she reaches back with one hand and snags his boxers with her fingers and with his help she yanks his boxers half way down. Jimmy's big seven inch rod comes spilling out ready for action.

Amanda finds it with her hand and starts to stroke it up and down as he steps out of his boxers that have fallen around his ankles. He kicks them unceremoniously onto the heap of clothes that is accumulating on the office floor.

She let his dick go as he grabs her wrist and pushes it back down onto the desk. He yanks up her short skirt up revealing her rounded bare ass. He takes a short moment, stepping back, to admire the scene.

His mother is turned facing the desk with that short, tight, slutty skirt pulled up as she leaned over -legs spread wide- her big boobs flopped against the desk, her 5 inch spike high heels adding the final touch to the scene.

A singular thought races through his mind and causes his cock to become harder than it ever has in his short life—she looks just like a cheap fucking whore in that position- and what do you do with cheap whores - give them a good hard fucking of course.

He moves forward, his very soul fills with a wild, reckless zeal to fuck his mother. He pushes his throbbing rock hard penis against her pussy, rubbing it for just a moment up and down, teasing her a bit.

"Jesus, honey, stop teasing me and put it in me now," she cries out shrilly. If not for the loud beat of the music coming from downstairs surely someone would hear her frenzied pleas to be fucked.

He gives in and rams his seven inches of manhood hard and fast into his mother. She is wet and surprisingly tight. She lets out a loud moan, her hands beating against the desk as that hard cock of her son's nearly impales her.

Jimmy grabs his mother's hips and wastes no time in beginning to fuck her fast and furious. His thoughts are wild and savage. He looks at her and once more gets the image of a cheap hooker in his mind.

The result of such a wicked thought, somehow shamefully, causes him to become even more excited. He slams into her even harder, pushing his cock in and out, deeper and faster, his hands gripping her hips for support.

She is whimpering like a bitch in heat, her big tits rocking back and forth slapping the desk from the jackhammer blows of her son's cock. "Oh yes," she cries, "OH GOD, YES, FUCK ME HARDER BABY . . . HARDER."

The mother's voice is rough and demanding. The son somehow finds a way to comply and starts to fuck her even harder. He finds thinking of the many ways she used to tease him over the years turns him on to the point where he is ramming her with complete and utter reckless abandonment.

Amanda's wicked ways are coming home to roost in the fucking she is receiving. The ways she used to strut around in her skimpy bikinis. Of the ways she would accidentally create situations to show off for him wearing nothing but her bra and panties. The ways she used to swagger around the house in ultra-tight tank tops, braless underneath of course, her nipples fully on display. The ways she favored sashaying around in short little crop tops.

And then there were the parade of half unbuttoned tight blouses she favored, all designed apparently to show off her mouthwatering tits to him. All this half naked prancing around creates a rash, urgent, frenzied sexual anger inside of him. Now that carnal anger is indeed coming home to roost in the hammer blows of his hard cock being slammed up and into his desperate pleading mother.

I will teach her what happens when you tease your son too much you cheap fucking whore, he thinks without the slightest hint of regret. He knows the game is almost up though as an incredible and undeniably huge orgasm is building inside of him ready to explode.

He wants to draw the scene out longer if only he somehow can. As much as he wants to erupt inside of her he is despairing of having this forbidden dream come to an abrupt end.

He slows down and begins to rock into with much more gentleness now. As he switches gears and goes slow now, making love to her tenderly, with loving compassion she is nearing a mighty orgasm herself. Amanda sighs as she feels the fury of his initial storm of forbidden desire pass by and turn to this delightful song of making love.

She is wrong though as it's only a lull in the storm. He has slowed down, made his mind go blank, while letting his uncontrollable lust cool down to a simmer. Little does she understand that the passionate fucking she was just getting is far from over!

He almost pulls out of her completely, resting a moment at her wet opening, his cock barely inside of her as he prepares for the homestretch. She lets out another sigh, this one of disappointment, as he stopped just as she was about to come.

She allows herself to be turned around so she is facing him. This will be better yet as I will be able to look at my baby as he makes me orgasm, she thinks naively never suspecting she is about to get wholly fucked again harder than ever—harder than she ever has in her life.

Their lips come together slowly resulting in a light rain of kisses given in between quiet exclamations of love for one another. He carefully caresses her breasts with all the tenderness in the world. He slips his mouth away from hers and finds the sweet spot on her neck that turns her into butter.

He attacks her neck and throat with delicate nibbles and bites as he dances his fingers lightly over her nipples making them spring to full erectness once more.

She slides forward to the edge of the desk, spreading her thighs as she does.

"Mommy needs her baby inside her again. Please darling make love to me. Make me come honey. Please baby."

The lull in the storm continues as he slides up into her nice and slow. She lets out a long contented sigh as his cock fills her with TLC. They begin to exchange light kisses while once again sharing affectionate endearments of utter and complete adoration as he makes love to her.

Amanda wraps her legs around his backside as she, urgent for just a bit more force, grinds him deeper and harder into her motherhood. Her breath is coming in short gasps now as he cups her tits squeezing them gently while he slowly pushes in and out, in and out, drawing her closer to orgasm.

"Oh baby, Mommy is coming . . . please oh my Gaaaawd!!" He watches in amazement as she begins to shake all over while her hands snake up into his hair pulling his mouth to hers. He buries his tongue deep in her mouth cutting off her wild cry of illicit passion as a most intense orgasm washes over her.

He pulls back slightly from her almost breaking contact as she whispers, "Oh honey, that was so good, but what about you? She reaches out and strokes his face, "You need to come too sweetie."

"I . . . I almost came earlier when I was . . ." He stops short of finishing his thought not sure he can say the f word right to her face.

"When you were fucking me so good from behind honey? Well . . ." She takes a quick glance down and sees his cock is just hovering against her pussy- still hard and standing up proudly.

"Why don't you finish what you started?"

Jimmy places his hands on her hips and propels his big cock forward thrusting it deep inside his mother's pussy. Amanda is more than a little pleased that her son requires no prompting to finish the job.

The storm breaks upon her once more . . . raging out of control. He pounds away at her with total out -and-out reckless abandon causing those commanding tits of hers to shimmy and shake with the intense pounding she is taking. Jimmy is proudly fucking his mother with a pure unrestrained wildness driven by her rash words of wicked lust.

"Oh baby . . . Oh God, baby, you're fucking me so good. Jesus you feel so good inside me."

He is memorized by the sight of those large captivating tits of hers bouncing up and down as he plows his manhood into her. He seemingly only has one goal in mind and that is to make her tits rock and roll for the fucking she is getting.

Like two frenzied animals mother and son claw at each other with such uncontrollable sexual hunger that soon the whole desk is bouncing up and down. He slams his cock in between her wide open spread legs, the little mini skirt hiked up around her waist, her hands tearing at his hair as she begs for more.