Love and Drama Pt. 03

Story Info
Chaos ensues.
4.3k words
4.27
4.9k
4
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evening has fallen, dinner eaten, and now the two star gaze. Alex sitting on the outdoor couch, with Daphne resting her head in his lap. The glow of the city the only light illuminating them. Daphne released a big sigh.

"Good day babe?" Alex inquired.

"The BEST!" She grinned like a little girl.

Daphne looked up at Alex and he looked down, with a devilish grin...Alex slid his hand up her belly and under her pink cami. He gently rubbed her breasts, and Daphne felt something grow under her head and grinned. Daphne bit her lip, she let out a sweet whimper as she rolled over. This is what she desperately wanted, she needed to show him how much she wanted him. She reached into Alex's pajama pants and gently grabbed him, he shifted, and sighed as she pulled him free of his pants. Daphne's eyes grew big as does Alex's cock. She licked her lips and darted her tongue out at him. Lashing around the head, and slowly down the side, her tongue danced around the shaft of his throbbing cock. She propped herself up on her elbows, Daphne turned to look up at Alex and he just nodded at her. Then in one motion she wrapped her lovely darkly painted lips around him. Her tongue continued to dance around him, as she slowly slid her mouth down his length. Slowly she lovingly caressed him as she continued her downward descent. She struggled to take all of him into her mouth, but she was determined to do so. Then, she reached the base... her lips against his lower abdomen! Alex let out a sweet grunt of pleasure as she slowly slid back up. She smiled to her self, pleased with his reaction. Then she grabbed his cock in her hand, as she slid it up and down, her mouth followed suit, and her tongue soaked his length.

His cock was swollen, throbbing, his blissful moaning was just for her now. Hearing how much he was enjoying her, she began to rage with lust, wanting everything he could give her. She pulled her hand away and her mouth traveled down him again. The head of his cock tickled the back of her throat. As she came up this time Daphne's tongue received a trickle of pre-come, and she gobbled it up! Over and over her mouth descended to the base of his cock, and over and over he moaned, and she began to moan. Daphne knew what' was "coming", and she craved it! As she hit the base once again Alex stiffened, and she smiled to herself, as she slid up the first pulse hit her mouth. It's salty, and sweet, she grabbed his cock and stroked it as her tongue and mouth caressed the head, and eagerly she received another pulse of that sweet stuff. Daphne quickly swallowed it down, and readied herself for more. She hungered for it now, she had to have it. She was overwhelmed with this feeling of desire she had never felt like this before. As the last bits were licked from his penis, he relaxed, and she rolled on her side facing him. Occasionally lashing her tongue out at him, in a teasing manner. Daphne giggled and Alex sighed, and stroked her hair. Their eyes met, Daphne saw the lights of Paris reflected in his eyes, and sighed deeply.

"How was my first time?" she whispered. She had never done that before, and had hoped she would be able to figure it out.

"Amazing." He replied, adding "just...amazing!"

"Thanks baby, I really liked that." She replied smiling with sweet bliss.

"As did I." He grinned. Letting out a big sigh he could not take his eyes off of her.

"Good." She whispered, turning her gaze up, to the stars once more. Thinking how happy she was to be here, at this place at this time in her life. How after all these years, she was finding love, and was soon to become complete.

Suddenly, Daphne giggle to herself. Naughty thoughts raced back into her mind. Now that she had done what she had done, she was insatiable. She wanted more, she wanted him inside her.

"What?" Alex said with a laugh.

"Nuthin'." She replied coyly. Covering her face she turned it away.

"Come on girl, tell me!" He demanded grabbing her belly.

She snorted, and turned back to face him. "Guess what." She toyed with him now.

"Uhhh what! Stop teasing me girl!"

"I..have you inside me." She blushed, and turned her face away again. Giggling she jumped up and ran to the edge of the patio, looking out over the city, she was calmed by the beauty and majesty of the city of lights.

Alex stood, shook his head and approached her. He wrapped his arms around her, and kissed her neck, sending chills down her spine, she giggled again. He never wanted to be away from her, not even for a minute.

"Yes, you do." He whispered into her ear. She pushed her ass into his groin, and whimpered. She glanced over her shoulder at him and bit her lip. Desire filled her mind, she wanted him, and nothing was going to change her mind, or so she thought.

"What are you doing girl?" Alex asked with a devilish smirk, that smirk that made Daphne want him so badly she ached.

"What do you think?" She said bowing her head and grinding her backside into him. "what do you think I am doing?"

"Baby girl, your body is writing a big check, you sure your ass can cash it?" He said grinding her back, his manhood growing stiff once again.

"Oh baby, my sexy boy toy, I can and will cash that check." She stated with confidence. Nothing but him inside her was all she could think about. Her mind clouded with lust now.

"Alright then!' Alex replied grabbing her and spinning her around. He kissed her hard, and long, and she kissed him back, just as hard. She groaned, aggressive now, she grabbed at his crotch, and he jumped with her firm grip. She gave him a 'come fuck me' look, and he relied with a "I will fuck you' look.

They ran into his bedroom, and she crawled onto the bed, waving her sweet round ass at him. He climbed on after her, and kissed her round cheek. She turned over and grinned slyly at him. Alex striped naked, his well toned body tensed and waiting. Daphne took off her cami and grabbed her pert round breasts. She shook her head playfully, as she covered them up. Alex smiled, as he admired her body. Her breasts were ample enough, nipples small and dark, in Alex's eyes they were perfect. Hormone replacement therapy had done wonders for her, and she loved it.

"Oh baby, don't play with me!" Alex climbed on top of her, he pulled her hands away and took one of her nipples in his mouth. His tongue was warm and playful, moving in circles as if to tease them. Daphne's breath hitched as her whole body tingled at the contact. His teeth gently ran over her breasts, exciting her with the contrast of sensations. Her mouth opened and a moan left her throat. She was barely in control of herself; she never wanted this to stop. She writhed under his touch, she wanted him, she craved him.

"Oh Alex! I love that!" She groaned. She reached down and grabbed his throbbing member. He shifted so she has an easier reach, she gladly continued to stroke him. Then she pushed him off her and rolled over, propping herself up on all fours, she glanced back over her shoulder, seeing him ready, she licked her lips. "I'm ready baby. Give me all you've got!"

Alex kissed her lower back, pulling her panties down slowly, he kissed her ass. As he slid then down further, she suddenly became painfully aware of her body, and the one thing she hated about it. She dropped to her tummy, and buried her face in the pillow quietly sobbing. She realized that he might see her remaining manhood and broke down.

"Daph? Daphne? What's wrong?" Alex asked sliding up next to her.

"I-" Unable to speak through her tears, she kept her face in the pillow. Alex, concerned, gently put a hand on her shoulder and rolled her to her back. She covered her face, tears streaming down it.

"Talk to me, please." He pleaded with her. Genuinely concerned he tried to help her calm down.

She swallowed hard, and took a deep breath. "I-I am not perfect." She whispered.

"What? Daphne, you ARE perfect to me." He said sliding his arm under her neck and the other around her torso, pulling her close, he kissed her tear stained cheek. "What is this really about?"

"I still-have that thing down there." She motioned to her groin area.

He chuckled, "So? Daph, I am crazy about you, and I want you, that doesn't matter to me. In my eyes, you are everything any man would ever want, please baby don't let that hold you back. Besides, it'll be gone before you know it. We can make this work, however you feel most comfortable" He tried to reassure her.

"I know, but-" She halted, sniffling and wiping her eyes.

"But what?" He pressed her.

"I am concerned if we don't do this now, you won't want to wait for me. I mean it's two weeks from now, and then what? four months of recovery? Who would wait that long just to get laid?" She cried waving her arms in frustration.

"Me. I will wait for you, and it's not about just getting laid. I waited this long just to hold you in my arms, I will wait as long as it takes. Besides, with an ass like that, how could I ever look somewhere else?" He grinned.

Playfully slapping his arms she rolled towards him. "How did i get so lucky?"

"Lucky?" He echoed.

"Ya, to have found you. I mean, you are so sweet, so kind, gentle, giving, and sexy as hell!" She emphasized kissing him on the nose.

"Ya well, I am pretty great huh?" He played right back.

As Daphne calmed down, she wrapped her arms around him, and they just held each other, all night long. They fell asleep in each others arms. Daphne's dreams were coming true, finally.

As her eyes opened slightly, morning sunlight streamed into the room and almost blinded her. As she was able to focus, the first sight she saw was a smiling face.

"Morning babes! I made breakfast, an American breakfast, just so you don't miss home." Alex said with a tray of food in his hands.

"You are too sweet!" She said as she wiped the sleep form her eyes and sat up. Her sheet sliding down revealing her breasts.

"Oops!" She exclaimed pulling the sheets back up.

Alex sighed, "Damn girl, you make me want to stay and just be with you all day."

"Later. Go take care of work, I will be here when you get back." She reassured him, with a smile.

"Here, take this." He set it over her lap, and kissed her forehead. "I just have one appointment this morning, but i will be back as soon as i can." he explained.

"It's ok, really, but you owe me, when you return." She winked and revealed one of her round sweet breasts.

"Oh man!" He shook his head clear,"I made sure there were extra towels if you feel like a shower."

"Thanks hunnie." She replied with a mouth full of pancake.

He laughed, "You are too cute!" Kissing her on the forehead again, he grabbed his phone and waved to her on his way out. She settled in and enjoyed her wonderful breakfast.

After she finished her meal, she took a long hot shower. Since arriving in Paris something inside her had awoken and she craved Alex's touch, she ached to be with him in that most intimate of ways. She wanted to make love to him so badly, to have his hands all over her. Her penis caused her pain all her life, and especially now being around Alex. Having him touch it, or even see it terrifies her. All during her shower, all she could think of was how desperately she wanted Alex inside her. In her sweet, tight anus, or her moist, hungry mouth again. It didn't matter, it just needed to happen soon. She had never been like this before in her life, not even when she was a man!

After her shower she wrapped her hair in a towel, and her body in another and sat out on the patio. The breeze gave her wet body chills, but the warmth of the sun felt so good. Thoughts of Alex, and being with him again began to make her ache. She pulled her towel off, she looked around and assured no one could see her, so she basked in the sun. Her naked body glistening, she ran her hands across it. Intoxicated by her lust, she began to rub her breasts and pinch her nipples. Her breasts had developed wonderfully over the years on hormones, growing to more than a hand full. Squirming in her chair, she let out a sweet moan. Her penis actually began to get hard, she could feel it, but chose to ignore it. She hated it, twenty three years having the vile thing was more than enough, and in a week it would be gone. It has caused her so much pain, and she's ready to be rid of it. Dwelling on these facts she stops and tosses her towel over herself.

"Awe, I was enjoying the show!" A voice called from behind her. She sat up and pulled her towel tight to her. She turned around to see William standing in the doorway to the patio. A sinister smirk marred his face.

"William! What are you doing here? Alex isn't home." Suddenly dread filled her, and she began shake.

"I know, I wanted to come over and see the freak again." He said as he walked toward her.

"William, please leave!" She replied sternly.

"HA!" He began to walk toward her. "I don't have to, you don't live here. This is my best friend's flat, not yours. What are you doing here anyway? He's straight, and you are obviously a guy, why are you trying to trick him?" He asked as he approached.

"I-I'm not!" terror welling up in her she swallowed hard, "He knew about me before i ever came here, as a matter of fact-"

"Stop lying bitch! ooh, sorry, dude! Alex doesn't like guys that way, you had to trick him." He reasoned.

"William please leave." She begged.

"Nope, not til you blow me."

"What?!" She replied jumping up, but William grabbed her shoulder and shoved her hard to the chair.

"OW!"

"Oh toughen up dude!" He began to undo his pants, "Get to suckin', and maybe i won't throw you over the edge of this balcony you freak!" He demanded pulling her head towards his crotch!

"NO!" She cried out, trying to swat him away.

"Come on, I thought all you trannys did this crap for money, you can give me one for free right?" He said waving his cock at her.

Suddenly a fist collided with Williams face! He staggered back against the railing.

"What the-!?" He turned, holding his cheek, to see who hit him.

"You have two seconds to get the fuck out of here or I WILL toss you over the edge!" Alex stood over Daphne, fists clenched, and shaking with rage.

"This isn't over, for either of you freaks!" William rushed out of the apartment, and Daphne jumped up and into Alex's arms.

"Oh Alex!" She cried.

"Are you ok baby? I'm so sorry." He said holding her tight.

"Don't be." She replied between sobs.

"I will kick his ass!" He exclaimed.

"Thank you so much for coming when you did." She began kissing him all over his face.

He smiled at her. "I never want to see you in distress or pain, I will protect you." He assured her.

She just smiled and held him tight, he could feel her trembling in his arms.

"What can i do to help you calm down?" He pleaded, sitting her down and kneeling in front of her.

"Alex..." She sniffled, and tried to catch her breath.

"What is it baby?" He asked holding her hands. He looked at her with desperate concern, he truly did care deeply for this woman and her well being.

"Do you think I am a freak?" She asked quietly.

"What!? NO! Don't listen to that asshole." He calmed himself down and smiled,"You wanna know what I think?" She nodded, "I think, you are a stunning young woman, whom i care for deeply, and want nothing but the best for. I think you are a talented artist, and i want you to explore your creativity . I want to give you the opportunity to be happy, and after your transition is complete, to usher you into a whole new world." He replied honestly. Now his hands trembled in hers.

"Alex, I-" She paused, and swallowed hard."love you." and she truly meant it. "You are an amazing man, I don't think I deserve you, and your kindness." She said, tears still streaming down her face. "You are too good to be true."

"Listen to me, everything i said is fact. I love you Daphne, I never , in a million years thought i would fine someone as amazingly special as you." Tears began to well up in his eyes.

"But, you're so amazing, you deserve a whole woman." She stated, scared he'd agree with her.

He chuckled, and she looked up through her tears, confused.

"Oh miss thing, what is a complete woman? someone who cares for me? loves me? wants what's best for me? enjoys my company? I enjoys hers?" He smiled and shook his head, "Daph... babe.. that's you! You are MY complete woman." He wiped her tears and kissed her nose.

She scrunched her nose, and giggled a weak giggle. "Goooood answer." She replied with a wink, and a half smile. He laughed and gave her a big hug.

"Now, if you're gonna be ok, i know William scared you with his teeny tiny prick, but i wanted to take out today, i have something special i wanna share with you."

"Ooh, let's go to the bedroom and you can 'share' it with me over and over." She replied slyly.

"That's my girl! Come on, get dressed!" He insisted.

"Ok, ok! I'm going." She stuck her tongue out at him and scurried off to the bed room to change.

"I got some place you can put that girly!" He teased.

"I know you do! and it wants to be there too!" she taunted him, and vanished into the bedroom.

Daphne and Alex strolled the streets of Paris, taking in the sights, and doing some window shopping. Daphne pulled Alex to her and stole a kiss, she crinkled her nose and smiled at him.

"So, where are we going?" She asked playfully skipping ahead of him.

"Patience girl, all in due time." He replied mysteriously.

"Grrrrr," She playfully growled at him, "TELL ME!" She begged.

Alex laughed and grabbed her, "Daphne," He began.

"Yes baby?" She hung on his every word.

"We're here." he said gesturing to a door. Framing the door was large plate glass windows. She peered in and saw what looked like a artist studio, she spun wild-eyed.

"Are you finally going to show me where you work?"

"Hehe, no baby, come on, let's go inside." He insisted, unlocking the door.

They entered, and emerging from the back room was a girl. Black combat boots, ripped fishnet stockings, black miniskirt, a print black tank top with the words 'Fuck Off!' on it, rings on virtually every finger, silver bracelets on her wrists, black lips, pale eyes, bright purple hair pulled up in pig tails.

She wore an expression of annoyance, and contempt.

"Katia, this is Daphne, Daph, this is my good friend Katia."

"Hey." Was all the new comer had to say.

"Hi!" Daphne said almost singing.

"Katia has been helping me out." He stated.

"Helping with what?" Daphne asked walking around the space.

"This studio, YOUR studio, if you want it." He explained.

She paused and spun around, eyes wild again, "MY studio? What do you mean?"

"If you want it, I want you to work on whatever you like here. Be a part of the artist community here. Work here, do what you do, and after a time, you can host a show here." He explained watching her eyes grow, a grin cover her face.

"Are you serious?!" she squealed.

"Yes, of course I am." He laughed at her excitement.

Suddenly she frowned and pouted.

"What's wrong baby?" Alex grew concerned.

"I-I don't have any of my art supplies here, I can't afford to buy all new gear." She explained, deflated.

Alex laughed

"Good god." Katia muttered.

"Babe, I have stocked your studio with everything you could want. We have been talking for so long online, and you never realized how I was curious about not only what types of things you work with, but brand names?" He explained.

"No, I guess I never noticed," She approached him and wrapped her arms around him, looking up into his eyes, "I was just happy such a hottie was talking to me."She explained.

Katia scoffed. Daphne glanced over her shoulder, glaring at her, then turned back to Alex, and whispered, "What with Morticia?"

"She my friend, and is a really cool person once you get to know her." He reassured her.

12