Love and Drama Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you two love-birds are done talking about me, I need to run." She stated.

"Oh ya, I forgot," Alex replied, "Good luck today."

"Ya... thanks" She muttered as she walked out the front door.

"OH, she's fun!" Daphne exclaimed sarcastically.

Alex chuckled, "Come on, let me show you the work space."

The lovers vanished into the back room work area, away from public eyes.

After a tour of the work area, Alex and Daphne had lunch and headed home. When they arrived, William was waiting at the door.

"Crap!" Daphne whispered to Alex. She began to tremble almost immediately upon seeing him.

"It'll be fine." He assured her.

"What do you want William?" Alex asked gruffly, on the defensive from the start.

"Hey Alex... Daphne." His voice was small. "I wanted to stop by and apologize to you, and especially to Daphne for my behavior the other day. I don't know why I did what I did, and I regret it. I'm not that guy." He explained, face covered in remorse.

"I don't know man, what you did was almost rape." Alex said unsure.

"I-I don't know what to say, I feel like shit." He explained.

Alex and Daphne glanced each other, she shrugged.

"Can I just come in and really apologize?" He pleaded.

"I don't know." Alex replied unsure.

"Please." He said again in a small voice.

"Fine, but make it quick." Alex snapped.

Daphne entered first, something was off, she thought. Alex entered and William followed. As they entered Alex turned to close the door, and as soon as he turned, William struck him in the temple with something! Alex crumpled to the floor unconscious.

"I told you I would get you back motherfucker!" William screamed standing over Alex's prone body.

"Oh my god, NO!" Daphne screamed, "What's wrong with you William, he's your friend!"

"No, he's not, he hit me first." He explained.

"He was defending me!" She replied, tears now streaming down her face.

"Ya, now he's out cold, and there's no one to defend you. I can do what I want, and no one will stop me." He declared stomping toward her.

Daphne turned and ran for the patio, she yanked the door open as he reached her. She screamed as loud as she could, hoping someone would hear.

"Give it up dude, no one's gonna help you now!" He said tossing her across the room, she stumbled and fell right next to Alex.

"Baby! Please wake up!" She shook him, but he didn't respond, blood trickled from the impact point. She turned to face William, terror filled her again.

"Alright freak, we're gonna finish what we started." William declared.

He loomed over her like a nightmare become real. Her eyes flushed with tears, her cheeks red, and she trembled uncontrollably. The fear in her heart caused her to have a vision of being raped and murdered right here, right next to Alex. She wondered if this was the end, if she'd never become complete, if she would even be remembered. Doubts raced through her mind, was being in Paris even the right choice for her? All her thoughts suddenly focus on one glaring concept-Pain.

William grabbed her by her long red locks and yanked her to her feet, he sneered evilly at her. He tossed her again, this time she slammed into a chair and fell over a small table. Searing pain raced through her side. She cried out in pain, but William kept on the offensive. She turned to plead with him, but she was met with a fist! Her left eye immediately began to swell up, and she scurried back away from him.

He said nothing and continued the assault. He was methodical, and unrelenting. He kicked her leg, hit her in the back, punched her in the face. For the next ten minutes he continued the assault. He teased her, letting her get away, then running her down, and slamming her into the ground, the wall, furniture, or his fist. Finally, the assault ended. William stood over Daphne, looking down at her bruised and bloodied form, trembling, barely conscious. Through blurry, swollen eyes Daphne could see Alex, still not moving. A shadow fell over her. It was William, unbuckling his belt and taking down his pants. She tried to speak, but she passed out... darkness over took her.

12