Love and Drama Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki cleaned up her station and counted out pay and tips. She nodded to herself, "Not bad, not bad at all."

"How did you do?" He coworker pried.

Nikki laughed, "Quite well, and we'll leave it at that."

"Fine, fine... don't tell me." he replied sarcastically.

"You going to be okay, I am going to take off for the day?" Nikki asked him.

"Yeah, I doubt I'll get anyone, but I can handle a walk in if one happens."

"Cool, alright, see you tomorrow."

"Night." He replied.

Nikki anxiously exited the shop and hurried next door. She entered and paused at the door. She could music coming from the back, smiled. She casually walked to the back to find Daphne painting and gyrating to the music. Nikki stood back and watched for a few minutes. Daphne's sweet round ass, barely covered by her skirt swayed back and forth. Nikki became hypnotized, and 'hungry'. She retreated to the door and locked it. Whatever was about to happen, she did not want to be interrupted. She returned to the entry to the back area, and saw Daphne, still gyrating around. No longer able to control her base, lust-fueled desires any longer, Nikki approached Daphne. As Daphne stopped swaying long enough to lay down some detail, Nikki leaned in and whispered in her ear, "I liked watching you swing your sweet ass around."

"Oop!" Daphne blushed as she jumped. "You startled me!" She said as she turned to face Nikki.

"Sorry, but I had to watch you for a little while."

"So, you like what you saw?" she cooed.

"Oh yeah, delectable."

Daphne giggled, "Thanks."

"You're welcome, and you will cum." Nikki smirked at Daphne as she wrapped her arms around her and firmly grabbed her ass.

"Uh!"

"Very nice indeed! Sweet, and plump."

"You gonna spank it?"

"You like to be spanked baby?"

"Yesss." Daphne hissed.

Nikki reached up and tugged Daphne's shirt up over her head in one swift maneuver. Nikki lustfully took in Daphne's sweet round breasts, nestled in black lace.

"Fuck, you are amazing. All natural, and all amazing."

"Thank you." Daphne replied as she tugged at Nikki's top.

"Anxious?" Nikki asked.

"You have no idea!"

"I think I do." Nikki replied as she reached for the hooks on Daphne's bra. She deftly unhooked it with a twist of her wrist. As Daphne's bra fell to the floor, Nikki's hands immediately cupped Daphne's breasts before she could attempt to cover them.

"Don't be shy with me girl." Nikki whispered as she gently squeezed. "Wow, wonderful tits."

"Th-thanks." Daphne blushed.

Nikki licked her lips and leaned forward. Her tongue lashed out at Daphne's nipple, then wrapped her lips around it and gently sucked. She wrapped her arms around Nikki and held her tightly to her breast. A slight moan escaped Daphne's lips and she felt her body react. Her other nipple became erect, and her cock began to firm and rise. Normally she hated her cock, and having it get hard would cause her stress and turn her off, but for some reason, being with Nikki she loved it! She loved what Nikki had done to it, and wanted more. Longer for her to touch her all over. Now, as her cock came fully to attention, she wanted more than anything to use it. To put it inside Nikki.

Nikki pulled away and moved to kiss Daphne. Their lips collided, mouths opened, and tongues explored. Daphne reached around, and fumbled but eventually unhooked Nikki's bra. Daphne nearly gasped when she looked down at Nikki's large augmented breasts.

"Your nipples are pierced!" She squealed.

Nikki giggled, "You like?"

"I love!" Daphne exclaimed as her lips attached to Nikki's nipple. Nikki threw her head back and gasped.

"Uhhh!" She groaned as Daphne switched to her other nipple. Daphne, hearing Nikki enjoy what she was doing reached down and began to unfasten Nikki's pants.

"Whoa girly, we'll get there." She said as she pulled Daphne's face back up to kiss her.

"What-what's wrong?" Daphne questioned nervously.

"Nothing baby, let's just take our time, and enjoy this... okay?" Nikki reassured her.

"Oh...alright."

"That's my girl." Nikki smiled at her.

That's my girl The words echoed in her head. Those words had now been spoken to her by two separate people. Alex and now Nikki. When Alex said it, it made her feel comfortable, and happy. Now that the effect it had on her when Nikki said it was entirely different. She felt a rush of adrenaline and excitement. She again wrestled with conflicting and confusing thoughts. Why does hearing her say that have a bigger and more profound reaction from my body than when Alex says it? I am so confused by all the this. I know how I feel about Alex, but whatever this is, I can't shake the desire to be around Nikki all the time. Being close to her is all I can think of.

Nikki slid down Daphne's body and took her cock in her mouth. Daphne gasped and was brought back to the here and now. She looked down to see Nikki once again devouring her cock with a lustful hunger she was unfamiliar with. Nikki's hot, wet mouth felt like nothing she'd ever felt. She never wanted it to end. Suddenly, Nikki stopped and stood up.

"Okay baby, it's time to go to the next level."

"Next... level?" Daphne asked.

"Yeah." She replied and kissed Daphne. She stepped back and slowly removed her pants. Daphne's head spun as she looked at Nikki's incredible body. Nikki smirked at Daphne and pulled down her panties. Daphne's eyes grew large in shock.

"What the-?!"

"What's the matter babe?"

"You, you don't have a penis? I thought Alex said you were trans." Daphne questioned, suddenly very uncomfortable. She nervously covered her breasts and cock as best as she could. Nikki approached Daphne, took her in her tattooed-covered arms, and pulled her close. She kissed her cheek, and leaned toward her ear. Daphne shivered feeling her breath on her ear.

"I am trans baby, I am post-op." she explained.

Daphne leaned back and looked into her eyes. Nikki smiled at her. Suddenly, Daphne was overcome by a new emotion... affection. This girl is basically who I want to become. She's complete, and now she's sort of my idol.

"Are you okay with me being post-op?" Nikki asked, obviously nervous. Thinking Daphne would only want to be with her if she were pre-op.

"Y-yeah, I am just shocked."

"Shocked?"

"Yeah... shocked how turned on and how emotionally attracted to you I am right now." She explained.

"Really? That's very flattering. I have to tell you something."

"Okay, I am all ears."

"I know this seems like a strange time to discuss this, with both of us standing here naked and aroused."

Daphne giggled, "Go on."

Nikki gestured for Daphne to sit on the stool, which she did. She smiled a genuine warm smile.

"Okay, here it is." Nikki was uncustomarily nervous. "When I first heard about you from Alex, I was very curious. I only know like two other trans people, and neither of them live here. So I was very excited to have a new trans friend. They way he talked about you, the more I knew I would dig you."

"Aww" Daphne almost melted in her stool.

"When I met you that night, I was absolutely enamored. I consider myself a lesbian, but I have always been open to dating other trans women."

"Well, as a trans woman, we appreciate that." Daphne teased.

"You're so cute." Nikki replied. "Now, that leads me to this morning."

Daphne swallowed hard, recalling Nikki giving her an amazing blow job.

"As I said, when I saw you that night, I knew, regardless of your situation with Alex, I had to have you."

Daphne blushed.

"So, when I caught you masturbating this morning, I thought it was the perfect chance to to taste you and have that experience I longed for." Nikki explained.

"That was amazing by the way." Daphne replied.

"Thank you." Nikki replied with a smile. "Now, to this very moment. All day I have had you on my mind. I could barely focus at work, but that was a good thing. I came to realize it's not just lust. I have developed feelings for you."

Daphne shook her head startled at this revelation.

"I know, I know... but there is something very deep in my gut, and I just can't deny it." Nikki explained and sat on the other stool. She took a deep breath and waited for Daphne to say something... anything. Daphne got lost in her thoughts. She... has feelings for me?! How do I deal with this... with her... with Alex? I can't deny how I feel about her, but Alex.Alex...

"Daph?" Nikki approached her cautiously, "Daph? Are you okay?"

"Huh? Oh!" Daphne looked up at the gorgeous girl in front of her and felt overwhelmed with anxiety, nervousness, and a warm, almost loving feeling. "Yeah, I'm okay."

"Okay... but do you have anything to say about what I just said?" Nikki asked.

"Say?" Daphne paused. Then a smile began to spread across her face. She launched herself off her stool and into Nikki's arms.

"Whoa! I guess you are okay with what I said?"

Daphne didn't say a word, she just kissed Nikki hard. Nikki responded in kind. The girls kissed and groped one another intensely. Nikki reached down and stroked Daphne's once again, fully erect cock.

"I want this inside me...now." Nikki growled.

"I'll give it to you...right now." Daphne replied.

Nikki backed up and turned around. She leaned down on her drawing table and exposed her finely crafted pussy to Daphne. She reached back and pulled herself open for cock. Daphne spit into her hand, and caressed her cock. She made is slick and ready. Daphne stepped forward and placed the head of her cock on the lips of Nikki's pussy. She took a deep breath and slowly began to push herself inside Nikki.

Nikki groaned as Daphne began to fill her up. "Fuck, your cock is wonderful!" Nikki declared.

Daphne inserted her entire length into Nikki, and stayed there for a moment. Then she withdrew, and pushed back in again. Thus commenced a slow rhythm of Daphne fucking Nikki. Her pussy, although constructed by a gifted surgeon, felt like nothing Daphne had ever felt. She gripped Nikki's hips tightly and increased her pace. Nikki grunted in sheer delight and pleasure.

"You are fucking me so good baby!" Nikki moaned.

"Yeah, you like my cock?" Daphne grunted.

"Fuck yeah! Feels so fucking good, just like I knew it would."

"Good, because your pussy feels like it was made for this cock." Daphne stated. What the fuck? What am I even saying right now?! I just don't say those kind of things. I am usually so nervous and timid when it comes to sex, like I was with... Alex. This feels so damn good, but I have crossed that line, and there's no going back. I am fucking Nikki... I am.. cheating on Alex. This is not who I am... or apparently... it is.

Nikki pushed Daphne back and turned around. She sat on her stool, and spread her legs wide. She smirked at Daphne and gestured her to come close, "Now... fuck me...hard!"

Daphne gladly stepped up and pushed her pulsation cock back into Nikki's hungry, waiting pussy. Nikki watched as Daphne's cock slowly slid all the way in, and then back out. Daphne watched Nikki's face until she looked up into Daphne's eyes.

"I can't believe how good you feel! It's amazing, and you are so damn sexy!" Nikki panted.

"It feels beyond anything, and you are the sexy one." She pumped hard, "Especially taking my cock like a good girl."

Taking this cock like a good girl?! What the hell Daphne, where is this coming from?! Why am I a completely different person when I am with Nikki?

Nikki reached out and gripped Daphne's hips and pulled her in hard. She pulled one hand away and began rubbing her clit furiously. Daphne couldn't take her eyes off Nikki's face as it contorted and twisted in pleasure. As Nikki began to tremble as she got closer to an orgasm, Daphne increased her pace. Now pounding Nikki's pussy with her cock, Daphne could feel her orgasm close in and focused on delaying it as long as she could. She wanted Nikki to cum first. She didn't want to disappoint this beautiful woman whom she had become one with at the moment.

"Baby, are you going to cum?" Nikki moaned.

"Y-yeah... I want to cum with you." Daphne said.

"Good, I want that more than anything." Nikki replied.

Daphne let herself go, and gave Nikki a few long steady strokes, ready to cum. She threw her head back and groaned as the first pulse of cum shot into Nikki's pussy, which caused her to finally break and cum.

"Oh my god!" Nikki screamed as she came. Daphne pumped a half dozen more times. Filling Nikki with her cum. Nikki shuddered and nearly fell off her stool as she almost collapsed. Daphne scooped Nikki into her arms and the two held each other tightly as they began to come down from the heights of bliss. Nikki tilted her head up and kissed Daphne's chest.

"You're heart is pounding!" Nikki stated.

"Well, that was the best sex I've ever had!" Nikki replied as she kissed Nikki's head.

The girls took their time recovering, and getting some water. They dressed and sat across from one another just smiling, and re-hydrating.

"So, now what?" Nikki asked.

"I don't know, I have someone else to...deal with." Daphne replied and took a sip of water.

"Yeah..." Nikki sighed. Daphne hopped off her stool and approached the beautiful purple haired, tattoo-covered woman, and embraced her.

"Sweetie, this is not your issue. I will deal with him. If we want to be together, you and I will be together." Daphne reassured her, "Believe me, I am incredibly confused, but I know what I really want in my life."

"Oh? What's that?"

"You know what I want. You." Daphne smiled. Nikki smiled and kissed Daphne sweetly.

A little while later, Nikki and Daphne kissed and parted for the evening. Daphne walked home slowly thinking about Nikki, and what she meant to her. Thinking about Alex, and how she would handle that situation. She knew she had a lot to think about, and decisions to make.

She entered the flat to find Alex out on the balcony reading. She paused for a moment, then continued out on the balcony, "Hey babe." Daphne greeted him.

"Hey there, how was your day?" he asked.

"Really good, got a lot done."

"I'm glad. You hungry?"

"Naw, I am really tired, and think I am going to go to bed." she replied.

"Okay babe, I'll be in a little bit." Alex replied.

"Okay sweetie." Daphne replied and kissed his head.

Daphne made her way to the bedroom, undressed and climbed into bed. She felt suddenly much more comfortable in her body. Not ashamed or nervous about Alex seeing her remaining manhood. She curled up under the covers, closed her eyes and as she drifted off to sleep, she smiled as a vision of Nikki smiling face entered her minds eye. She knew she would have good dreams this night.

12