All Comments on 'Love and Marriage'

by TheOriginalAnonymous

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This story will get trashed

Readers will bash this. Trollers will have a field day with it.

Not me. It's like you were reading my mind. It took me years to confess to my wonderful wife my fantasy, which was to see a well hung black man have sex with her. When she realized that I was sincere she confessed things she did in her teens, when a black man in her neighborhood would wait for her to get off the school bus. He would take her to his place where he would fuck her for a couple of hours, having in every orifice.

After a while there would be another black man there, and the two of them would have her together and then the other man's wife found out about it so she joined in. Sometimes she felt guilty but blamed herself for being well developed at such an early age. This went on for her entire freshman year of high school but they got bored with her after a while.

After that she said that she knew they used her but even though she became more white bread after that in her heart she knew that she never came like she did with them, even with me. I wasn't hurt by that, and when I suggested we find a nice black man to join us in bed she agreed even though she though that being in her 40's and a little chunky she would not be attractive enough.

That was nonsense, and since then we have had a couple of long term relationships with respectful black men. I watch them fuck her - sometimes tenderly and sometimes savagely. The one man does not let me join in with him, which I respect, but the other man is more open. He even lets me rim him while he slowly slides about 9" of massive black meat in and out of my wife, and doesn't make fun of me when I clean up afterward.

Five stars for your story/confessional is not enough, and there are more of us out here than most people think..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
love

A good hot story that I imagine a lot of men have these feelings.

If this story gets trashed then please just ignore the trashers.

Thanks for a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
my fantasies too

All of these short stories are my fantasies (except for the wedding night - that was special just for my wife & I). However, now I'm a hungry cock-sucker and actually it doesn't have to be a black man -- just a man with a big thick cock (white or black). I agree that a black man feeding me his cock, fucking me and making me his white bitch is exciting -- especially with my wife watching -- but like I said I'll suck any big thick cock and I also enjoy getting fucked in my man-pussy doggy-style while my wife watches. Please tell more stories like this one. It turned me on so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
excellant writing

You pretty much covered all the good stuff; being submissive, being used, dominated and humiliated. Black cock is different... and oh so good. However, the really big ones are hard to swallow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

what you need is Zoloft, and a psychiatrist. None of these new age feminazis, but a REAL one with insight into the workings of the criminal mind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheOriginalAnonymous@TheOriginalAnonymous
I've known that I'm sexually submissive as long as I can remember. My BBC-curiosity is relatively new though; my early fantasies about submission always had me submitting to a woman. You can see most of what I find to be the best erotica on this site under my favorites; that s...