All Comments on 'Love and Memories'

by AgntSmth

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
SchakaSchakaalmost 9 years ago
Excellent!!

I loved the build up!

WordcraftWordcraftalmost 9 years ago
I HAVE A NEW FAVORITE!

AgntSmth, THAT is a well written story with good dialogue and character development. I love the length, you didn't skimp on what they were thinking or feeling. You gave it the right amount of build up, sexual tension, doubts and jealousy to be believable. 5 Stars!!

happymuffinhappymuffinalmost 9 years ago
Just Perfect

what a Story man really you have a Talent

Morlan502Morlan502almost 9 years ago
Very nice!

Well written story. I was just put off a bit with all the condoms; those are for teenyboppers, not a mom and son. Just my warped perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Cruises With Mom Are The Best!!!!

My family went on a cruise in the early 90s just before I, the only child, was headed off to college. Dad booked a stateroom with 2 bedrooms with each having its own bath. - must have cost a fortune. Several days into the cruise I came to the conclusion that my otherwise conservative and straight-laced mom was flirting with me and I sure as he'll responded right back - all right in front of my dad. Don't get me wrong - I love my dad - but my mom had a body that she had kept hidden for several decades and was now wearing an impossibly skimpy bikini that showcased her 38C rack and wide "grab and thrust" hips. One day we were all at the pool sunning when mom decided it was time for lunch - I looked over and dad had fallen asleep while reading - mom said "come help me carry lunch back for us!" I thought it strange when we started going in the direction of the room and was about to mention that to mom when she stopped at out door, inserted the key and said rather lustily "Follow me - we don't have much time!" I followed mom into her bedroom and as soon as I was inside, she closed and locked the door. She turned to me and quietly said "I've seen you staring at me all week and at first it really bothered me, but then I realized what a complement it really was - that an old wife and mother like me could get a young buck like you aroused and keep you hard for several hours. Your father doesn't 't pay Any attention to me and he was never that much of a man when it came to sex anyway. - I don't think you are like that and I propose that we find out right now just how different you are from your dad" She laid back on her bed and removed her top letting those beautiful tits hang - she looked me right in the eye and said "you"ve got 20 minutes to do whatever you want to me and I won't say no to anything!" I grabbed her off the bed, yanked her bottoms down and told her to suck my cock for a few minutes to get me warmed up - She stripped me down and swallowed my prick like a pro. Knew I would not last long in her mouth, so I pulled her up , bent her over and plowed my cock into her very wet and receptive pussy. After a few minutes, I asked if dad had ever stuck it up her ass - of course he hadn't and had never even expressed an interest so with a little spit and lube , I was treated to the sight of my much thicker than dad 's cock slowly stretching my mom's rose colored starfish - had to go slow since I planned on spending a lot of time in the future breaching her beautiful ass, and wanted her to begin to like it. Once fully in, the sight of and the sounds made by my dear mother were so overwhelming, I blewy load after only a few minutes. Mom couldn't get over how much cum leaked out of her ass when I plopped out. That cruise was just the beginning - we 've been sneaking whatever time we can manage away from my dad and my wife for some 10 years now and poor old dad still can't figure out why mom hasn't 't pestered him for sex for the last 10 years!

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 9 years ago
^__^

Great story! I loved it. The pace and build up were very well done, and the story is superbly written too. 5 stars indeed! Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the amazing work. ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

It's good, but no condoms next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome story

This was the most well written mother/son story I've read in quite a while. And I for one liked the condoms, it made the story more realistic. Lots of stories have the mother wanting to get impregnated right off the bat. I can buy falling for your son, but wanting to have his baby the very first time you fuck is just too much.

AgntSmthAgntSmthalmost 9 years agoAuthor

Thanks for all the feedback so far, everyone. I feel you on the condoms, but in this case the unplanned pregnancy and unprotected sex issue was really central to the characters' backgrounds and choices, so I chose that route over having Madison be on birth control, for example. Nonetheless, I appreciate the feedback, and maybe whatever I write next will eschew the latex for something a little more sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5 stars

This was a 5 star story by page 5 and it kept getting better. Great pacing a delirious amount of teasing. Best story I've read in a month. Nearly caused me to **** it at work.

lihplihpalmost 9 years ago
a really good story

And the condoms were the right way to go - without them, he wouldn't have had reason to pull Joe off her.

Thanks for sharing

Phil

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Chapter 2

How about chapter 2 , no condoms, when they get home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice Story

This was pretty good and it kept my attention throughout. It was very realistic and there was a nice build-up. Personally though I'd have prefered it if he left the party after that first bj just cause I think his mom deserves a little more loyalty. It did feel a bit artificial even and the emotions weren't quite captured at times. But that's just me.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Story

I loved this story. Great job. Great detail and story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
excellent

One of the bext, certainly in my top 5 thank you.

BG187BG187almost 9 years ago
One of my favorite now. 5 stars

Perfect....nuff said.

PantiesLvrPantiesLvralmost 9 years ago
More mom and son stories

Please do more mother and son stories. You wrote a masterpiece and there is a shortage of good mom/son coming out very much. Though there are a lot of really good ones, they don't come out too often.

You had a great buildup and the sex was also well written.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 9 years ago
A cliche, but it fits...totally awesome!!!

WELLLLLLLLLLLLL DONE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
OMG!

This story is too amazing. I got a record size of a 12 and half inch dick from this story too. All you need to do is remove the condom part in the story. Less condoms in a story is better. Because usually, people like reading about the the bare fat and meaty dick stretching and opening the pussy and following the climax of the cum explosion should be the female's cum and the cum goes in so deep, and it starts leaking out. That's how it should be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

Mom and son have crossed the line and experienced pleasure beyond

What either of the felt was possible. Mom will spread her thighs often to allow her son to thrust his cock into her womb with ever increasing frequency. This loving son will harden at the mear presence of his loving mother and drop his pants at the first opportunity and ravage his loving mothers body. As they become addicted to the ultimate orgasm it is inevitable that the son wil disregard the condoms. No latex barrier between the sons seed and mummy's womb will result in the ultimate sexual thril and drive the son to leave mommys pussy a sodden mess night after night until mothers belly swells with the product of a true mother son relationship. As mommy waddles to work no one will suspect that her son was the one who impregnated her or that it is her loving son that is continuing to suckle from her milk laden breasts as he bathe her womb in more seed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Part 2!!!

LOVE THE STORY WHY NOT PART 2 to pick up at the end of the summer to see what they've done and how they've "figured" things out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Holy Fuck!!!!!!!!

This story is so good I am glad I read it. Its so amazingly written I can assume that you are a professional writer. You have to post a 2nd chapter also with david cumming inside his mother impregnating her, moving together near his college out of their relatives and known one's sight and knowledge and building their new life as husband and wife by david marrying his mother. You have to post a 2nd chapter man. Consider my suugestion please.

BowtecBowtecalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic

Absolutely fantastic. I couldn't take my eyes away. The BEST ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
a great story elicits great comments

Like from the anon who wrote about how this excellent tale of hot motherfucking proceeds: "Mom will spread her thighs often to allow her son to thrust his cock into her womb with ever increasing frequency." The kid's always hard around his mother, and his loving mom knows where her baby boy's big fat hard on belongs. Right up the beautiful hairy hole between her legs he came out of. The boy's young balls never quit, they're loaded with warm creamy sperm that he's just got to shoot up inside his beloved mommy. It gets so that whenever mom sits down she makes big sticky white puddles on the furniture. Her kid sees those puddles, they excite him, so he goes and fucks his mother all over again. His young sperm is potent, and he ends by fucking a baby up where he was once a tiny baby. He's a grinning young motherfucker bursting with pride, and she's a smiling contented son-fucked mom with a swelling belly. More provocative stories, please, from the gifted AS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nicely done.

Well written stories have been lacking lately. Keep it up.

EnalleginEnalleginalmost 9 years ago
Hey

Your surely write a wonderful story. It's been great reading and fun to think about!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved the Story

One of the five best stories on the site. I vote for no pregnancies in future stories. I think the lack of a pregnancy makes the characters more responsible and realistic. Please write more stories of this nature.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

Got 5 wanks out of it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Part 2?

Will you be continuing on with part 2? David goes to school, does Madison travel with him? Please add the next part in the life of David and Madison.

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 9 years ago
Superb story

I find it amazing how so many are put-off by the condoms. I think it brought realism to the story. While it was quite long the content never had a moment of boredom or redundancy which is quite common with the long stories you find on here. Also your writing ability is truly top notch. Plans for a part 2 or just going to do a new story entirely? If you choose to answer that question please contact me directly so I am guaranteed to see your reply.

5 stars for anything less would be an outrage.

kuhpa01kuhpa01almost 9 years ago
beginning of a series?

Very well written, good build up with a happy surprise. I echo another post regarding condoms, it makes your story more realistic that the two characters were mature and in control. When you first wrote that she was not on the pill, during that aborted one nighter, I thought to myself, here comes another mother impregnation by son fetish. But admirably, that was not the case. Five stars from me. You have left yourself plenty of room for continuation with these characters. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Refreshing Story with an actual storyline

It's been awhile since I gave any author a 5 star. It takes more than a great fuck scene to truly be a great story and this one had it all. Can't wait to read more stories.

mentalmanmentalmanalmost 9 years ago
Confirming...

... what so many othes have said. Damn near perfect story. (I vote thumbs up on the condoms, BTW. Made for more realism). But perfect blend of tension, desire, taboo and heat. Simply marvelous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Story of Mother & Son Love

I truly enjoyed this story. I have no problem with them using condoms in the way this story was written. If there is a chapter 2, I would enjoy hearing of her visit to her Dr. to get on the pill, so we could read about him blowing his nut in her.

The only thing I was disappointed not to read in this story was, David not eating her out, and more detail of her sucking him and enjoying her flavor on his cock. Oral sex is truly a Great thing!! and would have made this story even better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Part 2 pls!

More pls! Looking forward to reading your part 2,3 and so on

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

took me a couple of days to read this because i absolutely devoured every word. thank you!

MiniwandMiniwandover 8 years ago
Great story

I just wish Madison had taken the pill at the end so they could have bareback sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"Awesome" = 5 stars

A great story. I was hard all the way to the end. But, why end it. After all the end of the summer is coming soon. How about more of this story~~

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Holy shit...

Has to be the best story I've read. Looked for something to wank to this morning ended up skipping class and staying home cranking it for 4 hours while reading this. Well done. 5 orgasms later...

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago
So fucking hot!!!

This has got to be one of the best written stories I've read on Literotica! The writing is superb. The story was tender and hot at the same time. Bravo!!

justanarsejustanarseover 8 years ago
Condoms?

You're a very good writer, but you devoted way too many paragraphs to condoms. You built up the intensity and stop and toss cold water on the scene with condom talk. Seriously? It's fiction, nothing happens unless you write it in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My mom was going to get married until she saw my cock.

I read in mom's diary about her sexual desires for me, and my big cock. I got horny listening to her masturbation one night, and I stroked my cock listening outside her door. When her door unlatched and I fell into her room, things changed forever between us. As she looked at my hard cock, she tossed her dildo onto the floor. She pulled her nightgown over her head, and threw that onto the floor also. There she was, naked before me as pre-cum dripped from the head of my penis. She spread her legs for me to see her hairy, but neatly trimmed pussy. I couldn't take it, and I pounced on top of my mother on her bed. Moaning, and breathing heavily, we made out like old high school sweethearts. Feeling my mom's tits, and nipples, pressed against my chest sent me over the edge. I rubbed the head of my cock against her pussy's lips, and they were very wet. I pushed into her until my fat eight inches was all the way inside her. I was getting the first pussy of my life, and it was my mom's. I only pulled back a couple of inches as I began my pelvic assault against her clit. I couldn't believe how good she felt, and my speed quickly increased. A continuous slapping of our bodies together filling the room, along with our moans of passion, and pleasure. I lost track of the world, the only thing I could think of was to keep fucking my mother's wonderful pussy. Our lips met, and our tongues danced, as I continued my pounding until I heard her having her orgasm. My balls exploded, and stream, after stream, of my cum shot against her pussy's bottom.

toby9790toby9790almost 8 years ago
Great, but.....

Yet ANOTHER story that could have been amazing if it didn't have to all but ruin it with the use of condoms. Like the commentary before me, condoms are a damper on sex in real life why ruin a fictional story with them. Unwanted pregnancy and std's can only happen if you write them into your story.

Plus, there's nothing sexier than reading about a son cumming deep into his mothers pussy. NOT INTO A FUCKING CONDOM. 3 stars, could have been 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love it..

Thank you for the privilege to read your novel. One of the best I read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
why no anal?

First of all, great story! Five stars! Would love to read a part 2, where they explore a bit more, and possibly do anal ;)

DakotaGadgetDakotaGadgetover 7 years ago
Taking the time

First of all, I wanna say "Great Story". As a rule, I usually don't take the time to read a story if it is more than 2 or 3 pages. I figure if a point is made, it can be made in a short time. Your story on the other hand was one, I just could not stop reading. The setup, the anticipation, the determination of Madison, to not allow David to go to far. All the things, I usually hate in a story, were all the reasons I just could not stop reading. By the end, I was believing, they were truly in love with each other. Without writing a novel of my own, I'll just say, "Well done" and "This story has changed my reading habits forever".

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
condoms suck

killed the story for me.

nuff said

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
long and drawn out........perfect

This story was great! I like a long buildup. I mean, after you put in, it's all pretty standard. Thank you so much. (If you let the condoms ruin this story, wow)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
just amazing

This has been one if the best stories I have read on literotica and I enjoyed evey second if this story, thank you for contributing this amazing story, you are an excellent writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WISH Multiple Chapters

This was a good story but for myself I wish it had been multiple chapters. I like to search for phrases or descriptions that I like but the search results only show the story or chapters. IF the story has 13 pages I need find them for myself. But well written none the less.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
terrific

so damn hot ......

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well written

Perfect. Sexy. Erotic. 5*

Ilove2readwithuIlove2readwithuover 3 years ago
Beautiful Story

The restraint you flexed during this story made it believable and sexy AF. Thanks for letting me come for the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fantastic! Very well written and one of my favourites so far. My only disappointment was that the last chapter didn’t end with David cumming inside his mother without a condom, with some description of Madisons feelings, feeling skin to skin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Beautifully written. A vivid description of mom's conflict and working through it. I could have done without the hook-ups between David and the girls on the cruise ship (although Katherine as An Asian fueled my imagination) And at the graduation party, As Well as mom hooking up with joe. Initially, i didn't see these as necessary in a mother/son fantasy But, i accepted these as setting the stage for madison's and David's sexual tension.

Also, just another observation, i many times think of it as Hot when there is Unprotected sex between mother and son Depending on the plot and history of the characters. I was glad that, in this case, The son used condoms. Madison, bless her heart, got pregnant at 15 and basically had not had much of an adult life. So, i was glad that the Author gave her a break without another pregnancy (Yet anyway). This is One of my favorite reads for a mother/son fantasy. Like others of this quality, i didn't want it to end...YeT!! A no problem 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Quite moving the only irritating thing was the insistence on using condoms. I hate the bloody things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Truely an outstanding story , thank you .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Have to disagree, bringing in other partners outside the taboo relationship pretty much ruined the heat potential of this mother/son story. It's just two sex addicts as written, and once in a while, they hook up. So much potential, with such poor execution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This needs another chapter as they focused on their relationship.

Hope you don't bring 3some. Just pure incest taboo

OreospazOreospazalmost 2 years ago

Watching mom get screwed,not cool! 1 star

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(12/6/2022) This was an enjoyable read for me and I gave it five stars. Normally I don’t delve into the comments at the end of a narrative but I did read the below from Oreospaz and I feel I need to comment on the comment. I agree that David seeing Madison being plowed by another man was painful for me because I empathize with the character of David and, of course, Oreospaz is entitled to his opinion and his rating of one star. But I need to point out that at that time he knew that Madison was looking for a type of companionship that he could not provide for her so he was mature and okay with it. It was only when he felt she was being taken advantage of did he intercede. Their relationship had not matured to the point where it would have been considered cheating/betrayal, IMO. And why is it okay for David to bone any woman he wants and not Madison to get plowed by any man she wants at that time? Please don’t misunderstand, I’m not into open relationships, swinging, or cuckolding. I’m a selfish SOB. I’m just saying that their relationship had not yet matured enough to be exclusive. I apologize to Oreospaz if I’m reading too much into his comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Five star... Loved it.. enjoyed it totally.

01Timber6701Timber6710 months ago

This is a 5⭐️ slow burn story,,, yes I understand what David was feeling towards his mother when she had the hookup on the cruise,,, yet she was looking for a hookup like he was. Yet he was protecting his mother at the time of it when the guy basically took her without a condom,,, this needs another chapter to it,,, just don’t get it into a 3 some or something stupid.

This needs to be just them since they both have confessed their love for each other.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

For the writting and the sensual description of the incestual tryst. I think the story was written by two people. I often felt a teen mother would take a younger lover, just not her child. The son would easily be swayed to love his mother. I do not remember him licking her below the waist. This possible omission could indicate the duo authors. Men will write about their carnal tendencies while women may conceal their kinky tendencies.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago
I believed every word except

I have never been on a cruise ship with my wife alone in an elevator.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous