Love and Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David rocked his head back and moaned, running his palms up and down the woman's soft, warm thighs as she jacked him off. He lifted his head up, trying to glimpse the woman's face, but her long, blonde hair fell around her face like a curtain, obscuring her from his view.

Madison froze when she heard her son let out a throaty, sexual moan, but David didn't seem to be waking up. Once she was confident that he was having a dream, Madison began stroking up and down his cock again, fingering herself with her hand in her panties. It was grotesque, and it was dangerous, but it was also exhilarating and exciting.

"Ohhhhh, fuck," Madison whimpered, imagining that the hard cock in her hand was spearing into her pussy.

"Ohhhhh, fuck," the purple bikini woman whimpered, as she climbed on top of David and pressed her wet, dripping pussy down onto his hard dick. Her hot tunnel enveloped him in one stroke. Planting her feet flat on either side of his body, she began to squat up and down on his cock, rivulets of her pussy juice trickling down his shaft as she moved.

"Fuck, that's so good," David groaned.

Madison heard David mumble something that sounded like the word, "Good," but still she continued stroking him, becoming more daring as she moved her hand faster. He still didn't appear to be rousing from his slumber, but from the way his hips occasionally twitched, she suspected that he was now having a wet dream. Her eyes were fixated on the slit at the tip of his cock. She wanted him to cum, so she could see the thick, white spurts of his seed squirting from his engorged member.

The purple bikini woman was riding him at an increasingly furious pace, her tits bouncing up and down for David's viewing pleasure. He still struggled to get a look at her face, but she tossed her head from side to side in ecstasy as she fucked him, throwing her hair in the way of his view.

"Oh god... ahhhh fuck, fuck!" David yelled, feeling the pressure building in his testicles.

"Oh god... ahhhh, fuck, fuck!" David yelled, and suddenly his body began to move, his muscles once again under the control of his mind.

Despite her aroused stupor, Madison realized that this time her son was waking up.

"Mmmmm, shit!" she whimpered in frustration. She was significantly more worked up than when she first woke up, but hadn't reached an orgasm. And she hadn't gotten to see him orgasm, either.

Reluctantly, she pulled her hand away from her son's cock and retreated from his bedside, trying to look busy at the dresser.

David felt his mind jerk back into consciousness at the sound of his own voice. Was he yelling? Was he swearing? When he rolled onto his side and opened his eyes, he saw his mother standing by the dresser, looking at him with a strange look in her eyes. Had she heard him swearing?

It was only then that he realized he had apparently kicked the covers down to his knees in his sleep, and that his cock was throbbing and erect, pointing proudly out from the fly of his boxers. He was teetering on the edge of an orgasm, his interrupted dream of the purple bikini woman still fresh in his mind. Then he realized that his mother wasn't just staring at him; she was staring at his erection.

"Mom?" he said, his voice quavering with uncertainty.

"Oh, David," his mother replied, her voice seeming shaky as well. "You... you're awake. Oh, you... your penis, it's..."

"Yeah, sorry about that," he said sheepishly, as he struggled to tuck his erection back into his boxers. He was able to hide his cock behind the fabric, but he couldn't prevent the fabric from tenting up. "Mom, you're staring."

"Oh, God, David, I'm so sorry," Madison replied, flustered. She suddenly felt inconsolable guilt for what she had allowed herself to do, and for the fact that she regretted being interrupted by David's awakening. "I don't know why I... I'm such a horrible mother."

"Hey, Mom, it's... it's okay," David said soothingly, slowly approaching his mother and placing his hands on her shoulders. "Look, you've been really deprived for a long time. And after our conversation last night... well, we're both horny."

"Oh, David," Madison sighed, feeling a single tear escape from the corner of her eye despite her best efforts. "You don't think I'm awful? Or perverted?"

"It's natural, Mom," David comforted her. "You're a woman, and I'm a... I guess I'm a man now. I snuck a couple of peeks at you yesterday at the beach, too. And I was thinking... it's not fair that you haven't gotten to have crazy sex all the time all these years. I wish I could change that for you somehow, but I can't. You're young, and you're beautiful, and you should be traumatizing your son with the sound of you having sex in the apartment. But if that's not happening for you, the least I can do is let you traumatize me with the sound of you masturbating here on the cruise."

"David, are you saying..."

"I'm saying I want you to masturbate, here in the room, any time you want. It doesn't matter if I'm here."

"Honey, that's sweet of you," she said, running one hand across his cheek. "But I don't know if I'm comfortable with you seeing... that."

"Then I'll go in the bathroom and wait," he shrugged. "Or you can kick me out of the room. I just don't want you to be frustrated anymore because of me."

"I don't want to kick you out," she said with a smile. "But the bathroom should work just fine. Thank you so much, baby."

She pulled her son in for a hug, but gasped audibly when she felt the heat of his still-erect cock pressing against her belly. She stood still as a statute, her hands held away from both his body and hers, as if afraid that her hands would reach for him - his cock, particularly - of their own accord.

"Mom, I'm going to go into the bathroom now," David said. "I'm going to take care of this... and I think you need to take care of yourself while I'm in there, too."

After David had gone into the bathroom and shut the door, Madison stood by herself in the middle of the stateroom, bewildered by what had just transpired. Had she really just made arrangements with her son to inform him when to leave the room if she wanted to masturbate? And then had he really explicitly told her to masturbate, right this moment?

His words resounded in her head like a muffled echo: "I'm going to take care of this."

Her son was masturbating just through the door. The thought of it caused a rush of heat between her thighs, and she felt herself dripping into her already-wet panties. She set herself shakily down on the edge of her bed, spreading her legs and rubbing her fingers across the soaking crotch of her panties. It felt wrong, touching herself with her son in the next room, even more so because he had told her to do it. But it was also surprisingly exhilarating, and Madison began to play with herself more firmly, her fingers settling into the well practiced rhythms and motions that she knew would get her off.

David stood in front of the sink, feeling his hard cock throb as he freed it from the constraints of his boxer shorts. He'd woken on the verge of an orgasm from his wet dream to find his mother staring at his manhood with lust in her eyes, and secretly he had enjoyed her attention. He wanted her to take him in her mouth and finish him off, but he knew it was just the hormones and arousal driving him. Circling his fingers around his cock, he began to jerk off, pumping his hand fast and hard on his shaft. The sooner he reached his orgasm, the sooner he could stop picturing his mother bent over the sink as she had been a few nights ago, with his cock inside of her instead of Joe's. He was deep in a furious rhythm when he heard his mother moan loudly from the other room. It was one moan at first, then another, and then a rhythmic combination of lustful moaning and panting. The pace of his own self-pleasure began to slow as his attention focused on the rising pace of Madison's cries. Wanting to prolong his own pleasure, he switched to long, slow strokes along the length of his cock.

Madison was dripping wet, throbbing, and yet, stuck on the edge. Her entire body was crying out for orgasm as she wriggled out of her panties, splaying her legs wide so that she could finger her pussy with one hand while rubbing her clit with the other, but still she needed more. She bucked her hips up into her own hand, simulating the rhythmic to-and-fro of wild, heated sex, but still it wasn't enough. She impatiently tore her camisole top from her body, tweaking her aching nipples in her fingertips, imagining the tugging and biting of teeth as she pinched the hardened peaks. Still, her body refused her the orgasm that she so desperately wanted.

"Fuck!" she cried out in frustration. "Please, I need to cum!"

She knew that there were only two possible solutions in the stateroom to her problem, and as a mother, one of them was completely unfathomable. The other would have been unfathomable as well just a few days ago, but things had taken an unusual turn, and she was desperate.

"David?" she called out, her hands still maintaining a furious pace between her legs. "David, baby, I need you to do something for me."

David was stunned to hear his mother calling his name, not in ecstasy, but in sexual frustration, seeking his assistance. His mind raced with possibilities at what she would ask. He couldn't imagine that she would ask him to fuck her, or to help stimulate her to orgasm. But could she? After all, he'd been having fantasies of her.

To his own shame, he felt a twinge of disappointment when she elaborated on what she needed.

"There's a silver vibrator in my toiletry bag, at the bottom. Please get it for me."

David felt his cock twitch with excitement as he dug through his mother's travel bag and felt the sleek, cool metal object at the bottom. He had expected to find a small bullet vibrator, something compact and easily hidden, but to his surprise, his mother's toy was a long, full-length vibe. As he held the metal phallus in his hand, he couldn't help but wonder how many times his mother had experienced orgasm with her toy buried inside of her. For perhaps the first time in his life, David felt jealous of an inanimate object.

"I've got it, Mom," he called out. "Let me know when you're covered up."

"David, just bring it!" Madison pleaded.

When he opened the bathroom door, the first thing David heard was Madison's continued gasps and sighs, no longer muffled by the wall between them. Then he heard the wet sloshing of his mother's fingers in her pussy, and when Madison came into his view, he realized that she absolutely had not bothered to cover up. She was stark naked with her legs dangling off the edge of the bed, her thighs and knees pulled as wide open as they could possibly be. David had an unobstructed view of her slender fingers plunging in and out of her pink, engorged pussy lips frantically, while the fingers of her other hand alternated between aggressively stimulating her clitoris and roughly tugging at her own nipples. So erotic was the sight before him that David forgot he was watching his own mother, or that he had emerged from the bathroom with a specific task to perform.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Madison chanted repeatedly, the severe frustration evident in her voice. Then she saw her son standing there, holding her gleaming vibrator in his hand. "David, give it to me. Please, I need it."

Madison could feel her son's gaze burning across her naked body as he wordlessly handed her the vibrator. She wasted no time switching the toy on, the quiet hum of its vibration filling the silence between mother and son. She dropped the toy directly between her legs and plunged it into herself.

"Ahhhhhh!" she cried, as her body acclimated to the sudden intrusion and the coolness of the metal.

She immediately felt the vibrations lifting her up from the plateau that had so frustrated her, and the need to stimulate her nipples with her free hand quickly disappeared as she clutched at the sheets with one hand and held the vibrator in place with the other. Madison's hips began to writhe and buck, her body now seizing control of its own movements from her mind as she raced closer to the edge.

"Haaahh.... unnnhhhh!" she moaned loudly with each frenzied breath, no longer focused enough to form words. "Ngggghhh!"

So preoccupied with her own impending climax, Madison didn't even realize David was still standing at the edge of the bed until the very last moment. His cock was in his hand, the tip wet with oozing pre-cum and looking more engorged than she had ever seen it as he stroked himself, his eyes fixated on the overt sexual display she was inadvertently putting on for him. When she looked at her son's face, she recognized the look of a man on the brink of orgasm, nearly as strongly as she recognized the own feeling inside of her that she was about to topple over the brink and lose control.

"Da...David," she gasped, struggling to hold back the tidal wave building within herself, even as the constant stimulus of her vibrator tore at the walls of her restraint. "Go... don't... can't see me... ohhhhh fuck!"

David could feel himself swelling in his hand, ready to burst, when he heard his mother speak his name. At first he thought she was moaning his name, fantasizing of him as he had been of her, but then he heard her struggle to tell him something. He only realized as he was about to burst that she was asking him to leave the room so that he wouldn't witness her orgasm. He wanted nothing more than to do exactly that which his mother was trying to get him not to do. He wanted to feel himself explode as he watched her orgasm, perhaps even spatter her stomach and breasts with his cum. But somehow through his raging hormones, he remembered the deal he had made with her, that he was supposed to be in the bathroom when she masturbated. Gripping the base of his cock tightly in a desperate move to suppress his orgasm, he took one last glance at his mother clinging to the edge of ecstasy and retreated to the bathroom.

Even as her son left in response to her somewhat garbled commands, the knowledge that he was watching her and getting off on it broke down the last barriers within her, and Madison succumbed to her orgasm. Her fingers twisted the sheets tightly and her body thrashed beyond her control she felt herself carried away on wave after wave of ecstasy coursing through her. Somewhere amidst the craze of her orgasm she could hear David's voice echoing from the bathroom, and she knew instinctively that he was cumming, too.

"Ohhhhh, David!" she moaned, adding her voice to his as a powerful aftershock, the first of several, rippled through her inner muscles, causing her pussy to clench and spasm around her vibrator.

She could hear her son gasping and calling out back to her, until finally both their voices fell silent and she laid sprawled out on the bed, gasping for air and feeling utterly spent. Eventually her breathing slowed, and she regained enough control over herself to reach down and switch off the still-vibrating toy before slowly withdrawing it from her satisfied channel, feeling her pussy muscles clinging to every last inch of the sleek, metal phallus until it slipped out from inside of her, covered with a thick layer of her slick juices. Bringing the toy to her lips, she rubbed her cum on her lips, tasting herself as she had done after masturbating for many years.

"Mmmmmm," she sighed happily, imagining that she was tasting her juices off the lips of a lover. Or, better yet, the cock of a lover.

The thought of being with a man suddenly reminded of her son in the other room, and panic over what had just been transpired momentarily seized her.

"David?!" she called out nervously, forcing herself to her feet.

David stood over the sink, resting his weight on one hand against the counter while he massaged his deflating penis in his other hand, milking the last drops of his seed as a large puddle of his cum slowly oozed down the sink toward the drain. He'd cum hard, releasing more cum than he had seen come out of himself in a long time. Yes, he'd been aroused when he woke up, but he knew there was more at work than just his wet dream. Seeing and hearing his mother masturbate had aroused him in a way nothing else ever had, and his body had responded accordingly. Right or wrong, subconsciously he had wanted to fill his mother with his seed.

The sound of his mother calling to him prevented David from contemplating the ethical implications of his incestuous desire. Before he could respond, his mother appeared at the door of the bathroom, clutching the top sheet from her bed to her collar, letting the sheet cover her otherwise naked body. David stumbled over himself reaching for his boxers, which he had discarded on the floor of the bathroom earlier. It seemed that with the moment gone, both he and his mother had rediscovered some sense of boundaries and decency around each other.

While her son struggled to get back into his underwear, Madison carefully took a few steps into the small bathroom, reminded by the cool air against her back, which was still damp with perspiration, that she was still extremely nude, notwithstanding the sheet that was currently draped across her front side. She stopped at the sink, her eyes drawn to the large pool of thick, milky cum that was still making its way into the drain. Despite the fact that David was living proof of the life-changing consequences of unprotected sex, the sight of his semen slowly running down the sink reminded Madison of how much she enjoyed the feeling of a lover's cum filling and dripping out of her. In the deepest of her sexual desires she still remembered the way she felt as David's father's seed had trickled out of her after their fateful coupling. Seeing David's cum pooled up in the sink, she wished, much to her embarrassment, that it were inside of her instead, or perhaps trickling down her throat.

"David, sweetie," she said softly, driving the taboo thought from her mind. "I... that didn't... are we okay?"

The way her son looked at her when he turned to respond made a shiver run up her spine, and caused her to feel as if the sheet she held to her body had turned transparent. What she saw in David's eyes was undeniably more than simply the love of a son for his mother.

"Yeah, we're okay," David said, his voice hinting at much more. "That was... it was awesome, Mom."

"I'm sorry you had to see me like that," she said, though the nagging voice in her head told her that she was anything but. She did her best to sound motherly and authoritative. "If this happens again - and I'm not saying it will - you'll be in the bathroom the whole time. I know you're a guy and what you saw ... that it didn't matter that I'm your mother. But it can't be that way. Understand?"

David nodded silently, though Madison questioned whether either of them would have the restraint to follow through. She tried to pull the sheet up around her back as she walked out of the bathroom, but she could swear she felt her son's gaze following her buttocks as she left.

As she pulled on a long t-shirt to cover her nudity and ran her fingers through her hair, trying to rid herself of her "just fucked" appearance - which, in this instance, would not be particularly accurate anyway - Madison felt the ship slow as it pulled into port. A quick glance at the itinerary that she kept on the desk under the mirror told her that their stop that day was Jamaica. As in Haiti, she had planned to spend the morning exploring the local sights, and then take in some sun at the beach in the afternoon. She had intended to ask David to join her, but suddenly felt awkward about the idea.

"David?" she called out.

"Yeah Mom?" her son replied over the sound of running water from the sink.

1...45678...13