Love and Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AgntSmth
AgntSmth
417 Followers

Without saying a word, Katherine pushed David back onto his haunches and wrapped her legs around his waist, balancing herself on one hand while grasping his cock in the other and guiding it toward her entrance. The room was silent save for the sound of the two lovers' gasping breath and the wet, squishing sound of David's penis sliding slowly into Katherine's tight folds as she lowered herself onto him, inch by inch. When he was finally buried to the hilt inside of her vagina and she had settled into his lap, both he and she let out a moan of pleasure. From her spot by the door, Madison had to suppress a moan of her own as she fantasized the feeling of her own pussy being filled. As she watched her son and his friend begin to move in unison, she let one hand wander between her own legs, though she resisted the urge to let it slip underneath her clothing for the time being. She rubbed herself through her shorts as she watched, unable to tear her eyes from the sight of her son's hard cock, dripping wet with pussy juices, disappearing into and re-emerging from his lover's pussy. Caught up in her lust and arousal, she wished that it were her pussy being filled over and over again, pushing aside her rational mind's objection that she was fantasizing about her own son. As David and Katherine began to moan louder and more frantically, Madison began to let out soft moans of her own, gambling that they would be masked by the sound of the two young lovers. She rocked her hips into her hand as she watched Katherine's body tense and shudder in another orgasmic release, but as her son excitedly announced his own impending climax, Madison could no longer fight her body's desire for an orgasm, and she quickly scrambled away from the door to the nearest public restroom she could find, locking herself in one of the stalls. Once there, she forced her shorts and bikini bottoms to her knees, her fingers delving into the slick, wet mess that was her pussy and clit. She wished she could have had her silver bullet toy to fill her, but even without it, it wasn't long before she was gasping and biting her lip, her knees buckling and trembling as a powerful orgasm tore through her body. Her cum trickled over her fingers and down her thighs as she braced herself against the walls of the stall for several moments, riding out the wave of pleasure.

"Oh my god," Madison panted to herself, running a hand through her hair to smooth it out, as she took stock of herself. How had she gone from an innocent week-long cruise with her beloved baby boy to standing in a restroom stall, her bikini bottoms around her knees, and her fingers dripping with cum from a knee-shaking orgasm that had been inspired by the thought of her own son's cock filling and stretching her neglected pussy?

Pulling her shorts back up to her hips, Madison was dismayed at how damp and sticky her bikini bottoms were with her juices. It unsettled her that a fantasy of being fucked by her own son had been the source of so much arousal. David would be disgusted if he knew, and he certainly would never trust her again if he knew she had spied on something as deeply intimate and personal as him having sex with his... girlfriend? Sex buddy? Madison didn't even know who the girl had been or what her connection was to David. Whoever she was, Madison knew she had to pretend to be completely ignorant of what her son was really doing on board the ship.

"Wow," David sighed, as his muscles finally unclenched and relaxed.

Katherine was still straddled across his lap, her pussy still quavering and contracting around his now-deflating cock. Her firm, perky breasts grated against his chest as they breathed heavily, recovering from their respective orgasms. She pressed her open mouth against his, kissing lazily as they gathered their strength.

"Mmmmm, I wish we could just lie here and sleep," she purred, as he ran his hands up and down her bare back.

"I know," he sighed, kissing her again. "But I have to meet my mom to go to the beach."

"Yeah, my friends are expecting me back too. Oh god, your mom... I bet you'll never be able to look at her the same way, knowing that she's sleeping in the bed where we fucked."

"Well, I was kind of hoping the service staff would change the sheets before she sleeps in it again."

"Even still... every time you look over and see her here, you're going to remember me riding you."

"Don't get me started again, Kat, we might never make it off the ship."

"Mmmm, tempting. But you're right, everyone will get suspicious. And if your mom comes back here looking for you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After cleaning herself up in the restroom, Madison disembarked the ship once more to meet her son for a trip to the beach, as planned. When she saw David approaching her on the boarding ramp, she could hardly look her son in the eye, but forced herself to do so to avoid arousing his suspicions.

"Hi honey," she greeted him with a kiss on the cheek, thankful that he hadn't attempted a hug. There was no telling how her oversensitized body might react to physical contact with him at that moment. "How was your workout?"

"It was good," he lied clumsily, though his session with Katherine had been somewhat of a workout. "You didn't buy anything from the shops?"

"Didn't see anything I liked," Madison shook her head. "I didn't get a chance to eat anything though, so why don't we grab something and head to the beach."

Once they were on the beach, it took Madison a great deal of restraint to avoid looking between her son's legs, now that she'd seen what he possessed and how well he used it. Even with his board shorts on, she thought she could see the faint outline of a bulge at his crotch, one that she knew was nowhere near its full size.

To Madison, David seemed content to lie on his back with his sunglasses over his eyes, but in actuality he was also trying to avoid staring at his mother's body. Having sex with Katherine had taken his edge off somewhat, but as he allowed his mind to drift, he sometimes caught himself thinking back to the sight of his mother's bare breasts and the way they had felt in his hand that morning. He tried to distract himself from those thoughts to avoid developing an embarrassing erection, but the only thoughts he could come up with that seemed to be strong enough to overtake the thoughts of his mother were of Katherine, Sarah, and the unknown woman in the purple bikini he had seen on board the ship. It seemed that the only way he could suppress his hard-on was to occasionally turn over and lie uncomfortably on his stomach. Fortunately, he could chalk that up to wanting to get an even tan.

David realized he must have dozed off, because the next thing he saw after sprawling out on his stomach was Madison beside him, nudging him gently on the shoulder. She was kneeling beside his face, and had at some point shed her shorts, because David got an eyeful of her bikini bottoms. Beads of water clung to the smooth skin of her thighs, causing her skin to glisten in the sun.

"David, baby, wake up," Madison coaxed gently, until David rolled over onto his back and looked up. "We have to head back to the ship, it's due to leave soon."

"Mmmmmm," David groaned. "Was I out for that long?"

His mother leaned over him, causing her long, blonde hair to fall forward, tickling his chest and leaving a trail of dripping water. The motion also caused her ample cleavage to spill downward, straining against her bikini's ability to hold in her breasts.

"Long enough for me to work on my tan and go for a dip," Madison replied, before noticing that David's gaze seemed to gravitate to her chest and rocking herself back onto her haunches. "Now come on up and help me gather up our things so we don't miss our ride."

Unbeknownst to each other, mother and son continued to steal guilt-laden glimpses at each other as they packed up their belongings and walked back to the waiting cruise liner. Once they were back on board and the ship pushed off from the docks, the two enjoyed a quiet, casual dinner in the dining room, then returned to their stateroom. David settled onto the couch and watched television, while Madison lounged about on her bed, seemingly unable to focus on any particular task.

"You okay, Mom?" David asked, noticing the way his mother seemed to bounce between looking at the television, fidgeting with her clothes, and flipping through a map of the ship. "You seem distracted."

"Yeah, I'm just... thinking, I guess," she replied. In actuality, being in the room with David was causing her to replay in her mind the sight of her son having sex, in their room, on her bed. The sheets appeared to have been changed by the hospitality staff, but Madison couldn't shake the notion that she could still smell the sex wafting in the room, and more disturbingly, she could feel herself starting to become aroused by the thought.

"What about?"

"I dunno, just... I wonder how many people have come and gone through this room, you know?" What she was about to say might cross a line, but she felt compelled to test the waters. "And how many people might have had wild, drunken sex in this bed."

David immediately felt his cheeks flush hot as he remembered Katherine's comment earlier in the day about his mother sleeping in the very bed where they'd had sex. He could only imagine Madison's reaction if she knew.

"Oh god, Mom," he chuckled nervously. "You just can't think about that kind of stuff. Otherwise you'll never be able to sleep in any hotel or cruise ship ever again."

"Yeah, I guess you're right," Madison replied. "I don't know why I even brought it up. I guess I've just had sex on the mind lately."

She immediately regretted uttering the last sentence, but it was too late; the bell had been rung.

"Welcome to my world," David grinned. "But I'm a teenage boy. What's your excuse?"

Madison sighed. What WAS her excuse? That she'd been so busy putting food on the table that her love life was in shambles? That her son had, with good intentions, cock blocked her best chance of getting laid the previous night? She couldn't say either of those things to David. It wouldn't come out right, and more importantly, it was completely unfair to him.

"Let's... we shouldn't talk about this," she said nervously, shaking her head.

"Why not?"

"You're my son, David. Mothers don't gossip about their sex lives with their sons. It's not... normal."

"Look around, Mom," David replied. "It's just you and me in this room. And unless I missed something, you don't have any super close friends on this ship. So if you don't talk to me about it, who are you going to talk to?"

Whether she liked it or not, Madison knew David was right. She didn't have any other confidants to turn to. And the two of them had always had a particularly close mother/son relationship, in no small part due to the absence of a father or any siblings in David's life.

"Well, if you must know... your mom hasn't exactly had an active sex life lately. Those couple of moments with Joe last night were the closest I've come to a fulfilling sexual experience in a long time."

Madison held her breath as the expression on her son's face turned serious. She hoped she hadn't unloaded too much on him at once.

"How long?" David asked, turning his position on the couch so that he was facing her directly.

"... Years?" Madison blushed furiously. Hearing herself admit it sounded so much worse than it did in her head.

"Jesus, Mom," her son said quietly. "I can't even... I mean, I only started having sex a few years ago, but I can't imagine what it'd be like to go without for years."

"Well, it's not like I don't get any satisfaction at all," Madison protested. "I... sometimes, you know, take care of myself."

"C'mon Mom, I'm not five years old anymore. You don't have to talk around the dirty words. So sometimes you masturbate."

"Yeah... I masturbate," Madison said slowly, as if trying out the words.

"How often?"

"David!"

"Oh come on, you can't just drop something like that and then stop the conversation. If it makes you feel better, I'll go first. I jack off at least once a day, sometimes more."

Madison was surprised at how open David was being with her about his sexuality, but she figured that even though she was only fifteen years older than him, his generation must be even more sexually liberated than hers had been.

"Even while we've been on the ship?" Madison asked.

"I... well, the last couple of days..." Now it was David's turn to get stuck. Should he tell his mother that he'd been getting a steady dose of sex while on the cruise, knowing that she wasn't getting any, and that he was partially responsible for her predicament? Clearly he hadn't thought things through entirely when pushing his mother to have this conversation. "That's not fair, you haven't answered my question yet."

"I get myself off every day or two, if I'm not too tired from work," Madison blurted, before she could talk herself out of it. "Now - have you masturbated while we've been on the ship?"

David shook his head.

"Isn't that a big change for you?" Madison asked. Despite the openness of their conversation, she wasn't ready to admit just yet that she'd witnessed him having sex. "It's been more than two days now."

"Well..." her son blushed and looked down. After struggling internally for a few more beats, he added, "I've been having sex with girls I met on the ship."

"Oh, have you?" Madison hadn't expected David to come clean about it, but she was pleasantly surprised that he did. Maybe he really did want to have a full, open conversation about sex. "Wait, girls? As in more than one?"

"Yup. Once with Sarah, another one of Joe's nieces. And once with this girl Katherine I met on deck."

Madison vaguely recalled the blonde young woman who she had seen tending to Joe's niece Emily and figured that was Sarah, which meant the half-Asian girl she had seen David with earlier that day must have been Katherine.

"Well, at least one of us is getting some," Madison sighed, the nagging sexual frustration tugging at her again. Just talking about sex - even with her son - had stirred up her desires just enough to be distracting.

"Mom, I'm really sorry about what happened with Joe last night," David said sorrowfully. "I didn't realize... if I'd known how long it had been for you..."

"Baby, don't apologize. You did the right thing, watching out for me. I love you so much for it."

"Mom," David started, after a brief silence between them. "Have you had an orgasm at all since we've been on the ship?"

"Today. I masturbated."

"That's good," David started, then paused. "Wait, when? We were together almost all of the day, and you were shopping the rest of the time."

Shit, Madison said to herself.

"I, uh, I came back to the ship," she said softly. "Before we met up to go to the beach."

"Mom... where did you..."

"In one of the restrooms. I... I guess I couldn't wait long enough to walk back to the room."

"Wow, you must have been really turned on."

"You have no idea," Madison said, as the vivid memory of Katherine riding her son's cock on her bed flashed through her mind again.

"So you just, like, went into a stall and masturbated?"

"Mmmhmmm," Madison nodded, before laughing self-consciously. "God, I can't believe I'm telling you all this. My own son! But it feels so..."

"Natural," David finished for her. "I've always been comfortable talking to you, but it's like we can totally tell each other anything right now."

"Yeah, exactly."

"What did you think about when you were in the stall?"

"Oh god," Madison stammered, and then lied. "It was... this porn movie I saw once. It wasn't anything crazy or unusual, just a guy and a girl. She was riding his ... his cock. I just kept picturing the way it went in and out of her, so thick and hard, covered with her juices."

Madison felt her pussy start to throb and her nipples start to harden as she recited the "movie" of David and Katherine that was playing in her mind. She noticed David fidgeting as well, adjusting his pajama pants and trying with little success to hide the developing bulge in his crotch.

"David, baby, we should stop talking about this," she said softly, her breath catching in her chest. "I... I'm getting too turned on thinking about it."

"Yeah," David said, reluctantly. "I'm getting... yeah, we gotta quit."

With the conversation dead in its tracks, an awkward silence settled in between David and Madison as they prepared for bed. Both were too distracted by their own thoughts to speak. As she turned out the lights and slipped under the covers, Madison struggled to ward off the mental vision of her son vigorously pounding away at his half-Asian lover. In his bed by the window, David peered out at the promenade through cracks in the window shade as he pictured his mother locked up in a bathroom stall, her sex glistening and wet with arousal as she buried a finger - or would his mother use two, or three - inside of herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Madison didn't know when she had finally fallen asleep. The first thing she noticed when she woke up, even before fully opening her eyes, was the uncomfortably damp warmth seeping from between her legs. She carefully slipped a finger between her thighs and was shocked at how slick and wet her panties were.

"Fuck," she muttered quietly, tracing up and down the outline of her vaginal cleft with her fingertip, feeling how puffy and swollen her labia were.

It wasn't the first time that Madison had contended with early morning arousal; on more than one occasion, she had awoken in her bed in the midst of a wet dream, and had been forced to relieve herself with her fingers or her silver vibrator. But that was at home in her bedroom, separated from David by the living room of their apartment. With her son in the same room, she couldn't trust herself to stay quiet enough to get off without attracting his attention.

Slipping out of bed, Madison padded quietly over to where David slept, sprawled out on his back. As usual, he had stripped down to his boxers before sleeping. Also as usual, he was still sound asleep. Madison sat down at the edge of his bed, as she had done the first morning of the cruise, and once again found her hand gravitating to his body, tracing the outlines of his well-defined pectoral muscles and his flat stomach. She bit her lip as she glanced downward from his stomach, her eyes settling between his legs, where her view was still obstructed by the thin top sheet that he had pulled over himself. She remembered the sight of his erection from that first morning, and in her state of arousal, felt her mouth - and her pussy - moisten at the thought of seeing it again.

Holding her breath, Madison began to inch the sheet downward, until she had exposed David's boxer shorts down to the bottom of the fly. Unlike the first morning of the cruise, his manhood had stayed flaccid and neatly tucked into his shorts as he slept, but Madison would not be so easily deterred. Keeping an eye on her son's face for any sign that he was waking, she let her slender fingers sneak into the opening of his fly, delicately nudging his limp member until it slipped out of the opening and into her view. Forming a ring with her thumb and forefinger, she grasped the base of his cock and started to tug up and down the shaft slowly, feeling the blood rushing into the spongy flesh of David's cock and engorging it, causing it to harden before her eyes. The shaft thickened in her grasp, and the bulbous head swelled up, growing until the skin on the tip was pulled tight and smooth.

"Oh, David," Madison gasped in awe, as her other hand delved into her panties while she stroked his cock.

"Oh, David," the purple bikini woman moaned, kneeling between David's outstretched legs and stroking his erect cock.

AgntSmth
AgntSmth
417 Followers
1...34567...13