All Comments on 'Love and Nightshade Ch. 01'

by Peekabo3o

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I love Skyrim. In every way, shape, and form.😜😜😜😜

his_bitch96his_bitch96over 6 years ago
THIS IS AMAZING!

You obviously know how to write for starters. No redundancy, a perfect flow, and an absolutely enchanting picture. Your interpretation of the border ambush is incredible, really, and is surprisingly coherent for a head canon thrown into legitimate canon. You so seamlessly incorporated it into the opening scene of the game with such stunning accuracy that I almost didn't realize it. The flashback was the perfect segue with just the right amount of background information without becoming a dumping ground for it. I could feel the sunlight on my skin and feel the dragon shake the walls. The transition from that into the intro scene was, again, flawless. And I've viewed that scene enough times to know that it was completely to the letter. (Huge nerd here). Finally, making skooma a smokeable substance rather than a drinkable one was absolutely genius saying as though it's representative of opium. In short: You are nothing short of am incredibly talented author who deserves publication, acclamation, and a lucrative, iconic career. Thank you for writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous