Love and Sex in Syria Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled down his pants and I saw this hairy, little sausage staring at me, it looked quite gross and I tried to move my head towards it but the smell wasn't good. I didn't know what to do, but before I could do anything, Aman grabbed his little manhood and pulled it towards my lips. He ordered me to open and so I held my nose and opened and he shoved his sausage in. I was lucky, he was too small to deep throat me, but he began face humping me. I felt his sausage grow inside my mouth, but I had trouble breathing, because Aman was holding the back of my head in place and pulling my hair. He went psycho and after ten minutes, I felt his cum going down my throat, it was salty and horrible. But he made me swallow the lot and I nearly threw up, it's a miracle I held out for as long, as I did. After that Aman became demanding, possessive and a little bit aggressive, in truth, I was frightened of him. Some days he didn't want blow jobs, he wanted me to get on my knees, so he could cum or pee on my face. I felt powerless and then a few more months later he started demanding sex. His cousin was out of town and he had the keys to his empty apartment and said that I should go and please him.

I was nervous and afraid, I went to the apartment and he was waiting for me there and was already in his boxer shorts. He came over to me as I entered the apartment and began kissing me on the lips and he shoved his tongue down my throat. I couldn't breathe properly, but he continued, and seemed aloof to my inability to breathe. He withdrew his tongue from my mouth and began licking my face and he then grabbed my wrists and moved me towards the bedroom. He was over-excited, like a hyper child, he ripped my clothes off and before I could do anything, he inserted his tiny cock into my tight pussy. I wasn't use to it, feeling the full weight of his body on top of mine and having to put up with his garlic breathe. He didn't know what he was doing and he kept hurting me, I had marks on my wrist from where he squeezed them. Despite his tiny cock, he was pounding me hard and I felt my pussy stretch, though only a little bit. I started bleeding, and in all honestly, I wanted it to be over. Fortunately, Aman couldn't hold himself and after five minutes he came. But as soon as he was done, he told me to leave the apartment and our relationship became colder after that.

He later moved onto another girl and I was completely humiliated. But rumours had spread across town and I had to leave town before my family could get to me. I came here to Aleppo, but I had nothing and I was a poor girl from a little town, unaccustomed to the ways of the city. I eventually became the lover of a local businessman and Ba'ath party official, who gave me an apartment, but I had to perform whatever sex acts he wanted. He was married, but his wife was a prune and so I was forced to do the dirty stuff, that she would not do. He loved oral and anal and after four-months, my asshole was so over-inflated, an entire first could fit in it. I eventually left and I found this house and now my life is good again. I now specialise in Femdom, I like kicking men's genitals, tying them up, walking on their naked bodies in heels, whipping them, using dog leashes on them and anally penetrating them with vibrators. The house was redemption for me. And despite my bad experiences with men, I have a romantic interest, he is a young Turkish investment banker and I may marry him someday and move to Istanbul."

I really appreciated Diana opening up to me like this, but it did not make me feel like losing my virginity. In fact, it made me quite worried and nearly put me off sex, but before I could dwell on this point any further Christine had come to fetch me and she told me to follow her. She told me that I could recite poetry before a crowd tomorrow, but, it must be erotic poetry and be elegant but also filthy. I protested that this was a tall order, but Christine brushed it off, and said Miss Amal had made a decision and that I needed to talk to her if I had a problem. But she told me to go there right away and quickly, because in less than an hour, Christine was going to have a threesome and Miss Amal and I was going to watch. I didn't know if I was coming or going, all of this was a lot to take in, but I went straight to Miss Amal's office.

I stopped off in the ladies room, just before my meeting with Miss Amal, but as soon as I entered I could hear two people having loud sex. I walked over to the cubical and pushed the door open, it was Yasmeen, Miss Amal's cousin, she was sitting in some guys lap and riding him. Seeing two people fucking, turned me on, I'd never felt like this before and the earlier encounters had confused me. But now, I was sure, I now knew what to think, sex was cool and hot. But before I could complete the thought, Yasmeen, has turned around and slammed the door shut. I quickly ran out and went to Miss Amal's office, I knocked on the door and she invited me in. Miss Amal had changed her clothes and as she got up from her desk to greet me, I noticed she was now wearing black latex mini-skirt with high heel leather boots and a short t-shirt. Of everyone here, Miss Amal is the one that intrigued me the most and I decided I wanted to know more about her.

"I understand that this is all going rather fast for you. I mean you have never had to deal with sex and now you come here where everyone is at it. We will go and see Christine have a threesome and I think you will learn a lot from her, she knows how to do it."

Miss Amal put her feet up on the desk and stuck a cigarette in her mouth and lit up. While she pauses, I told her about the poem, I was planning for the following evening, but I needed her help. I wanted to do one on losing virginity, but I was still a virgin and so I asked if she could tell me about what she was like before she lost her virginity, how she lost it and how it changed her into the women she is now. She laughed and agreed to tell me, she opened her desk draw and pulled out some pictures and handed it to me. I went through them, they were of Miss Amal when she was a teenage, but she looked really different from how she now was.

"Do you see that conservative Hijabi (headscarf wearing) girl, that is me, or should I say was me? You have no doubt heard some of the stories of my background from other girls, and let me tell you it's true. That is the picture of a sexually repressed girl, who didn't know what a cock was let alone what it tasted like and certainly didn't know the joyful smell of cum. Back then, I was in white and black hijabs, I wore little to no make-up and my clothes were always long and baggy. My father was the local Imam (cleric) and so I had an Islamic and classical Arabic education early on. I attended female Islamic schools and was top of my class for everything, but I had one keen interest and that was reading. I devoured classical Islamic legal and jurisprudences books, Arabic rhetoric and grammar books and classical Arabic poetry. I enjoyed old sufi poems and pre-Islamic (jahalilya) poems. I also learnt rhetoric, philosophy, logic, mythos and mathematics, my early education was not to dissimilar from education in ancient Greece. I also learnt about other religions and secularism, I came to the conclusion that I liked Sufism the best and didn't want to follow all these restrict religious rules.

I was around 14 when I came to this conclusion. It was around this age, I discovered my own body, but I didn't know what to do with these urges I kept getting. When I was 17, things were coming to a head in my household; my father didn't like what I was becoming. But to escape this situation, I would bury myself in fantasy, and I began reading erotic fiction. Once, my cousin had smuggled back a Playboy magazine from Lebanon, and I got hold of it. When I saw these naked bodies for the first time, I got overexcited and masturbated endlessly. I liked what I saw and I knew I wanted to be sexually liberated and not a covered up, tight, Muslim girl. By the time, I'd turned 18, I was studying at college and a friend noticed me and how beautiful I was. She eventually persuaded me to come to this house. I must say, I was as shocked as you probably are right now, but I grew to love it. I actually lost my virginity by accident, I was shadowing a girl called Mysa, she was two years older than me.

She was a sultry type from Latakia, very confident and knew what to do and when to do it. She was suppose to have sex with two clients in a threesome and because I was the new girl I was supposes to observe. Not participate, but observe and learn. Anyways, she got into it with the three guys, one guy was fucking her ass and other her pussy. I remember her long red nails scratched one of the guys back's repeatedly and there was a beautiful smell of sex in the air. Anyway, I stopped observing and began touching myself, I began by rubbing my breasts and massaging my nipples. I couldn't help myself, I was like a wild animal unable to control my desires and eventually my hand found its way down my panties and I began to gently rub myself. Mysa noticed me going for it and she suddenly called for a halt to the session, she then asked the two guys, if they wanted to try me and told them it would be my first time and I was a virgin.

They looked like two kids in a candy store, their eyes lit up at the suggestion, one guy ran over and grabbed me and dragged me towards the other two. Mysa stripped me down and began kissing my lips and her tongue teased and crest my lips, before she finally inserted her tongue down my mouth. Gosh, what a naughty girl she was! It's because of her, whenever someone asks me are you heterosexual, bisexual or lesbian I respond I am trisexual, I like to try anything that is sexual, if it feels good, do it. So as she was licking and sucking on my tongue, one of the guys, went around me and began stroking my butt cheeks and then he licked his hands and rubbed his hands into my butt. He then opened both my butt cheeks and got on his knees and licked my anus and he would wail and scream how he liked it. Meanwhile, the second guy had resumed anal penetration of Mysa, it was a real sandwich and Mysa and me were the meat.

Mysa would pause from kissing me to groan, the second guy was really going to task on her little anus. Mysa then began licking my face and with her hands teased and stroked my nipples. And then the guy who was licking my ass, stopped and got up and began to tease my outer but cheeks with his enormous cock. He then gently inserted and he shoved himself all the way in, ripping my anus along the way, and he kept making sounds all the way in. It hurt, but it was fun and when he was all the way in, he stopped for a moment and leaned inwards and breathed down my neck. He then kissed the back of my head and began pounding my ass, my butt cheeks went red, but I enjoyed it. Mysa pleaded with the second guy to stop pounding her, so she could go down, and lick my pussy. He complied and Mysa went down quickly and began licking my outer lips, her wet lips went slowly and respectfully around my tight pussy. It was the best and most orgasmic feeling, I'd ever felt in my life. She then penetrated my pussy with her tongue and one finger, she rubbed and licked my pussy, really good. Meanwhile, the second guy became bored of watching us two, so he told the guy pounding my ass to take a break and it was now his turn. He remarked that he had always wanted to know what a virgin felt like and once the first guy withdrew, the second guy was straight in there. My tight little ass was good for him, he groaned louder than the first guy, and pounded twice as hard. Mysa kept on licking and drinking my pussy juice, she then stopped and stood up right, and brushed her pussy up against mine. She told me to prepare for the clit rub and began motioning up and down like she was humping me. I could feel her clit rubbing up against mine and it was beyond sensational. My pussy region is sensitive and responds well to that kind of rubbing, this continued for quite some time, and then the two guys stopped it. They now wanted to penetrated us.

Mysa got onto the couch that was nearby and the second guy began pounding her pussy really good, the guy I was left with wanted a blow job. I got onto my knees and teased his cock, by touching it and playing with it. I spat on it a number of times and rubbed it in. I then inserted his cock into my mouth slowly, inch by inch. He grabbed my hair and began face fucking me and got down my throat, I was unable to breathe, but I enjoyed it. I was taking his pre cum in huge lumps and swallowing like there was no tomorrow. He then came in my mouth and Mysa then ordered me over to the couch, she was still being fucked, but her mouth was free. She wanted to taste the cum, which had been mixed with my saliva. I went over to her and she began kissing me aggressively, and her tongue licked out the guys cum and she swallowed. The second guy, who was pounding Mysa stopped and he wanted to pound my pussy now. But before, he would do that, he ordered me to go down on Mysa's pussy and drink his cum out of her. I did so, and the taste of his cum, Mysa sweat and pussy juice was one I will never forget. I licked away at her pussy for ten minutes and I made sure I didn't waste a drop.

Eventually, the second guy told me to stop; he then pulled me away from Mysa and forced me to spread my legs on the couch. I did so, but before I knew it, he was rubbing his cock against my pussy lips and then he inserted. I could feel the rip and he pounded me good and hard. He pounded me for over twenty minutes and eventually we both came together. Both guys decided to leave a finial trademark, I got onto my knees, they both stood above me and the both came on my face, hair, breasts and eyes. They took pictures, so I could remember.

My life change profoundly after that moment Mysa and I became a couple for two years, but we both still had boyfriends. I've had 20 or 25 boyfriends including Europeans. As well as, sex, I also performed in plays and read poetry on the house stage. I also sang and played music. Good times.

Anyways, we should be getting to Christine's threesome."

I really appreciated Miss Amal telling me all of this, I still didn't understand her, but it did ease my mind about losing my virginity and it was a more hopeful story than Diana's story. But unlike in Miss Amal's story, on this evening, I did not lose my virginity, but watching Christine dominate two men, both of whom were members of the security services, made me reflect further on sexuality. Being in this house reminded me of contradiction that lies at the heart of Syrian society. Female sexuality in this house was promoted, endorsed and embraced, but in wider Syrian society, female sexuality was a social taboo. But in our society, space matters, people can do as they please in their own homes, but in public they must act and behave differently. The separation between public and private is paramount, you are two different people. And it was this that became the focus of my poem the next evening. Syria was a virgin in public, but in private engaged in endless orgies.

I quickly became a favourite poetess, I would draw in crowds, people would stop having sex to come and listen to me. And my audience was always distinguished and varied. We had government and local officials, police and security chiefs, judges, journalists, actors, directors, intellectuals and local mafia bosses. My wardrobe had changed as did my thoughts; I would wear tighter and shorter clothes and once a month I would do improvised fetish poetry. I wouldn't just recite poems, I would perform them, I once got Diana to wear a latex mask and tie up Miss Amal on stage, and I would narrate and director their actions through poetry. But for all my talk of sex, I still had one problem, I was a virgin. However, my virginity had me a legend in the house, and I was the most sought after person there. Men would by me drinks and try to convince me to go to bed with them, but most failed.

I wanted to lose my virginity to the right man and I was willing to wait. In the meantime, I would go and watch other people having sex. I witnessed many memorable orgies, and some were very specific and interesting. I once saw a group of six French Anthropologists, who wanted nine Kurdish girls, for a themed orgy. They had been doing field work in Kurdish rural towns and villages and they wanted to act out their fantasies about Kurdish peasant women. The Kurdish girls had to wear traditional bright-Kurdish costumes, like rural Kurds do, they also had to resist the Frenchmen's advances and even try and physically escape them. But the Frenchmen would catch them before they could escape and then fuck them. It was all very interesting to watch.

I had been in the house for five months when trouble started brewing, my country, had plunged into chaos. There was an uprising in the South and the regime feared, that like Tunisia and Egypt, it would be next. There were protests and massacres across the South and Centre of the country and we were not immune. Our house was cross-sectarian and multi-ethnic and many supports of the regime frequented the house. Most of us who worked at the house were sympathetic with the revolutionaries, but Miss Amal forbade us to host revolutionaries or join the revolution ourselves. Anyone who breached this would be reported to the secret police. Nothing was the same after that. There was so much tension in the air. But I felt what was happening was good for our country and I felt uneasy about the kinds of customers we were getting. We started seeing more security agents, pro-governmental militia men and soldiers come into our house. Many would be in army fatigues and they would carry guns. We had never seen guns in our house, but now they were everywhere. I didn't like them, many of them were murders and criminals and they would be rough on me, they would grab my ass and try and kiss me. But I remained a virgin.

There were divides in the house, some of our girls, went missing including Miss Amal's younger cousin Yasmeen. It's not clear what happened to her, but, rumours insist she left the house and joined the revolution. I even heard she is a rebel commander. Diana remained at the house, but she later left and took up arms with a Kurdish militia. But within all this turbulence, I'd met the one, the guy I wanted to lose my virginity too. His name was Ala'a, perfect looking guy, tall-medium built, with a well kept beard and wild long hair. He was light olive skinned and had big green eyes. The trouble is he was in the opposition and Miss Amal would not permit me to see him. I had to sneak out of the house to meet him.

He was everything, I'd fantasised about, rugged and manly, but also sensitive towards my feelings. He was modest, but intelligent and a great conversationalist, and above all else he was an idealist. We would meet in different locations, but usually it would be outdoors and we would hold hands and talk a lot. The first time we kissed was incredible, he would gently tease my lips with his tongue and then insert his tongue into my mouth, but only half way and he would quickly withdraw. We started off with pecks, but these pecks later turned into prolonged kissing, we often looked like we were eating each other faces off. We were a couple for five months, but the revolution had taken a dire turn, and Ala'a decided to join a rebel fighting unit. I was so turned on by his bravery and willingness to sacrifice, I asked him, if he would do me the honour of going to bed with me before he goes off. He obliged.

Ala'a was a wanted man and so he constantly moved around, we had to meet at an apartment he managed to secretly secure. Six other guys lived there, but they had all left for the evening, and me and Ala'a were alone. Ala'a was the perfect gentleman; we had dinner, before the big event. It was a nice meal, but, in truth I was trying to suppress the feeling that this might be the last time I see him. It made the meal a little tense, because I knew, that the next day he would go and join the unit. To suppress this feeling, I would stare into his gorgeous eyes and watch him swallowing spaghetti, and all I could think is how I was going to suck him off. I wasn't that nervous about it, living in the house had prepared me for every eventuality. Once the meal was finished, he looked at me expectedly, and I realized he didn't know what to do next and he was a little bit nervous. So I took charge, I grabbed his hand and led him to the bedroom.