Love and Sex in Syria Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we entered the room and were next to the bed, I stopped and turned around, and I began kissing him passionately on the lips. I inserted my tongue and encouraged his tongue to enter my mouth. When his tongue entered my mouth, I began sucking his tongue and I rested my hand on his tight butt. I gave his butt a good squeeze and with my other hand, I grabbed his arm and shoved up my t-shirt. I rest his hand on my breast and encouraged him to squeeze. He looked shy and embarrassed, but I could tell he was enjoying it. I continued to slide my tongue into his mouth and brush his tongue. I was really eating his face off. His bearded did make my face tingly, but I ignored it, I was in the throes of passion. I began rubbing his hair and eyes; I stopped kissing his lips and began kissing around his neck. I gave his neck a little bite and then I stopped and faced him. I rolled my tongue out and licked the air. I could see he was aroused and his face was staring to go red, he looked like he was going to burst. I then sit down on the edge of the bed and gently undo his belt and unzip his pants. I pull his pants down and then threw of his underwear.

And there it was the most incredible sight, his big beautiful manhood the pride of Syrian masculinity. It was 8 inches long and four inches wide, it was clean cut, and looked very appetising, I knew, I definitely could eat it up. I did what Miss Amal had shown me, I first teased his cock with my fingers, I rubbed and stroked it. It became hard in my hand; I decided to make it less stiff, by spiting on it and gently rubbing the spit in. For show, I would also drool over it; my drools would also be thick, white and would dangle out of my mouth before making contact with his cock. I did this a number of times and his groans indicated to me his approval. I then began kissing his cock from head to bottom; I then lifted his cock up in the air and began licking his balls. I made such noise from licking under his nuts and I tried to swallow them, but that proved difficult and I ended up leaving teeth marks. I then pulled his cock down and I slowly inserted his cock into my mouth. It went it inch by inch, and I looked up at Ala'a with wide eyes, I wanted him to understand that I did this because I loved him.

One inch, two inch and I would push his cock out and then re-insert and each time I did it more inches went in. I eventually, got the whole lot in and I paused, and let it sit down my throat for a few moments. I spat it out and then licked the cock some more and then I began to suck it hard. In and out, in and out, there was no stopping me, I was on a mission. He was groaning ever louder. I went faster and faster and got him to face fuck me. Loud sucking, slurping followed by sounds of refreshment, large gulps of pre cum going down in droves. It was truly magical, salty, but magical. He nearly cum and so I stopped and then began pulling of my top and jeans. I completely stripped and so did he. I threw him onto the bed and jumped on top of him.

Our two sweaty bodies were now rubbing up against one another. I shaved my pussy, so that he could see his cock going in and out my tight hole, and my hole was very tight. I had underestimated how difficult it could be to get a guy's cock in. I slowly sat on top of him and using my hands inserted his cock into my pussy, I could feel with every inch, my pussy stretching. I managed to get five inches in and then I began riding him in and out. I would sit upwards as I rode, but I would pause from time to time and lie on top of him. It was a lot of work, but our bodies and skin touching and rubbing one another was enough to keep me going. He was screaming my name at the top of his lungs and I knew I was in command here. I rode him so hard, that I was afraid, I would break his cock off, not that he seemed to mind. I felt pressure in my pussy area and then I cum, my first orgasm, and yet I wasn't finished yet. I became possessed, I want his cum badly, I continued and now, I was screaming very loudly. I was pounding him good and then I felt a second orgasm coming on and from his scream, I knew he was close too. I kept the pressure up and then I felt cum fly out of his cock and the sensational feeling it gave me forced me to cum too.

I was such a mess and covered in cum, but I didn't care, I was happy. We spent the rest of the evening kissing and cuddling. But when morning came, I couldn't stop crying, I knew this was it. We cuddled one last time and then parted ways. Things were never the same again after that. Not long afterwards, I had to flee the house and Syria. Miss Amal had found out I'd lost my virginity. She found out that morning, but she didn't know who too and she was ecstatic, she began sniffing me to see if she could smell the scent of post-sex. But a few weeks later she discovered who it was and threw me out.

I now live in this refugee camp in Turkey, filled with nothing but memories and sadness, I loved the house. The house taught me many things, I came of age within it, but like Syria, I'd been exiled from the house. I heard the house is now only semi-functional. I also heard Ala'a had been killed. After the house, where do I go now?