Love and Trust Betrayed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though Todd had a definite milking schedule for me, it did not preclude him from indulging himself at other times. He said he could tell when I was sexually aroused. He liked watching the drops of milk slowly drip down the underside of my tits and soak into the lacy fabric of the bra or corset. He would then bury his face there inhaling the scent of my warm, sweet milk as he suckled.

Perhaps it was Todd's dominance and unpredictable sexuality that attracted me to him. I remember an occasion when I had gone to the library early to do research for a personal project I was working on. This particular morning I was at the library when it first opened to the public. I was in the dimly lit rear stacks when I looked up and saw Todd coming toward me (not sure how he even knew I was there). Usually, he would milk me before leaving for work in the morning and then come home for my ten o'clock milking and work from home the balance of the day; I was surprised to see him, even more, surprised when he didn't say anything and just stood there grinning. After a few minutes, I noticed him staring and getting that familiar glassy look in his eyes that said he wanted sex. When I glanced down, I realized I was leaking and had two small damp circles of moisture growing on the front of my blouse. He looked around to make sure we were alone and began to unzip his trousers.

"Oh my god Todd, no, no," I said in a muffled, panicky voice. "We can't do this here, suppose someone catches us?"

"They won't" was all he said as he freed himself and lightly stroked it as he came closer, his cock growing bigger, bigger, a large bead of pre-cum forming on its tip.

He backed me against the wall and raised my skirt up around my hips. Pulling the crotch of my panties aside, he roughly stuck his dick inside me. "Umphhhh," was the sound that escaped my lips when he so abruptly penetrated my opening. I did not struggle or protest as he pinned me to the wall . . . I simply enjoyed. He lifted my legs and wrapped them around his waist. Supporting my ass he thrust upward into me, filling me with his long, thick member. I held onto him, trying not to, but unable to stop moaning, enjoying the feel of his cock inside me and the rub and friction of my clit against his groin. He increased his pumping motion and almost without warning, I felt a hot flush spread through my body resulting in a gut wrenching orgasm of unexpected intensity.

Todd lowered me to my feet, and I stood there on shaky legs as he unbuttoned my shirt. It was not yet my milking time, but he freed my breast from the red lacy demibra and licked away the spilled milk and the fresh droplets of milk that clung to my nipples. I closed my eyes and visualized my nipples becoming hard and erect in his mouth. As he sucked, he began thrusting deeper until with a shudder he exploded and in three hard spurts filled my pussy with his cum.

He leaned forward against me, breathing heavily. After a minute or two, Todd squeezed the last drop of cum from his dick before he tucked it back in and adjusted his pants. I could hear him saying something to me, as he helped me with my clothing, but I was distracted and not listening, thinking I had heard voices coming from the other side of the divider. We stood there talking, and I could feel his cum slowly oozing out of my pussy, and collecting in the crotch of my panties. He kissed me and as he walk away turned and said, "Remember, come to my office at 10:00 o'clock for your milking."

12