All Comments on 'Love and Trust Betrayed Ch. 03'

by MeredithEighty8

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DrPlutonDrPlutonalmost 8 years ago
What the hell kind of ending was that?

"Matthew forgave me, and we're back together."

Why did Bryce have to be forgiven? She was kidnapped and raped by her first husband. I could understand her needing forgiveness if she had sought out Jace and asked him for sex, but she was forced to go with the guy and forced to have sex with him. It doesn't matter that the sex felt good despite the fact that she did not want it.

MeredithEighty8MeredithEighty8almost 8 years agoAuthor
But DrPluton,

She did want it, and felt guilty because she realized how much she wanted it and liked it. Sure, he "kidnapped" her, but the sexual tension had existed from that first phone call in the middle of the night when she was in bed with Matthew.

As she says in the story, she knew what was going to happen between them (Jace and her) from the start, and the rough sex with Jace reminded her of how good it had been in the beginning and it was those feelings, more so than the actually sex that made her feel that she needed Matthew's forgiveness.

Women are strange creatures, we love feeling guilty about sex, particularly good, wet, nasty, rough sex.

NaturalnaughtyNaturalnaughtyalmost 6 years ago
I Love Your Stories!

...all of them; the violence and loving, the twisted darkness...I love them all!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What a screwed up ending

She doesn't press charges and end up with Matthew? Really? That's just messed up.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Chapter 4 and 5 needed

I think the baby should be for Jace..conceived based on his dark love for Bryce. Although he messed up he truly loved her.

Detective Mathew is just as bad as her other creeps with how he took out his anger....at the scene of the "crime ".

Jace was still her estranged husband. !!!!

But Bryce is a piece of work though...moving from man to man to fulfill her deep sexual needs....LOVED this story!!! Another chapter needed...please 🙏

Best writer on this site!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No matter how unconventional your stories are, I always find myself being incredibly aroused by them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous