Love and Trust Betrayed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want to talk about him ever again Matthew. We're together now, and we have a lot of lost time to make up for," I said, wanting him to know how much I needed to be with him.

We went into his bedroom and slowly undressed each other. We stood there naked, silently exploring each other's bodies with our eyes. His erection was monstrous, throbbing. Seeing the heat in his eyes, I felt my milk let down, and I could feel the dampness grow between my legs as my nipples constricted and hardened in anticipation.

Matthew had sensed my reluctance before my breakup with Todd and had never pressured me to do anything that made me uncomfortable, buy things were different now. Aside from breastfeeding and occasionally masturbating him, this would be the first time Matthew and I were together sexually.

Now, in the quiet of his bedroom, I crawled between his legs. Taking his cock into my mouth, I listened to him moan with long-delayed pleasure.

When my milk started to flow, I began to squeeze my breasts so that drops of warm milk fell and splashed onto his cock. I pulled myself upward, and turning his head to face me, placed a long, pinkish brown nipple into his mouth. Closing my eyes, I felt my body quivering as he sucked, slowly savoring the sweetness of my milk. Caressing his face as he suckled my breast I let my hand slowly inch downward to his cock. He trembled from the dual sensations of sucking my tits and having his dick stroked at the same time. I enjoyed fondling him, feeling his cock harden into a full, engorged erection. I felt powerful; I was the one in control, giving him pleasure. I continued stroking him, occasionally scratching the underside of his balls taking pleasure in the groans and primal sounds of satisfaction that he made.

I scooted to the foot of the bed and slipped to the floor. On my knees, I moved between his legs again and kneaded my breasts until a spray of milk would stream out each time I pulled my nipple. I covered his dick with milk letting it trail down his shaft and slowly drip onto his balls. I lowered my mouth onto his dick, my lips greedily encircling the head of his cock and moved my head up and down his pole until I had his full length inside my mouth and his cockhead filling my throat.

Tasting the saltiness of pre-cum on my tongue, I knew he wouldn't be able to control himself much longer. I pulled myself up and mounted him. Grasping his swollen cock, I rubbed it along my slit and allowed a hoarse groan to escape when his huge, swollen knob slowly slid into my pussy. When I started to ride his cock, he reached up to cup my breast, kneading and squeezing, enjoying my warm breast milk, arch gracefully and splash on his chest and face.

He suddenly pulled me under him.

"I need you, Bryce," he said as he stroked into me. Throwing my arms around his neck, I held onto him as hard as I could. As my orgasm surged through my body, I began to cry from the overwhelming pleasure he was giving me. He lifted his head, saw my tears, and recognized the look of blatant sexual satisfaction on my face and smiled. His body stiffened and with a deep thrust he buried his entire wonderful length inside my pussy, filling me with his thick, potent semen.

I couldn't seem to stop crying, and he held me close to him as if I were the most important person in the world.

"Oh Matthew, Matthew," I cried burying my face in his chest.

*****

With Matt, there was an undeniable sense of caring, thoughtfulness, and consideration that I never felt from Todd or Jace. I must admit that Todd's sexual demands excited me at first, but I soon came to see his behavior as self-absorbed, fueled by his breastfeeding fetish and under the guise of our building a stronger relationship.

Matthew gave me a feeling of well being that I don't think I ever felt with Todd. Though Matthew did not demand that I stay home or that I parade about half naked and available to his sexual whims, he had no problem in taking what he sexually wanted when he wanted it. At home, he thought nothing of coming up behind me pulling my panties down and slowly but forcefully penetrating me . . . and I loved it. Sometimes I would not be quite ready for him, but I nonetheless anticipated the slight resistance from his cock seeking entrance and the pleasure-pain of having him violate me in this way. My body becoming helplessly weak-kneed as his erection grows and reaches its peak inside me.

Matthew is a big man, with a long, thick veiny cock. When he feels the urge, he will bend me forward over the table, the sink, the chair, wherever he wants and thrust until he's worked his full length into me. I like it rough sometimes, and I have to urge him to go deeper or to do me harder. That being gentle stuff does not last very long.

When fully engorged, Matthew's cock is quite impressive, and I am reduced to moaning and whimpering as his girth stretches and coaxes my pussy to accommodate his swelling size. I love bending over doggie style with my pussy presented to him, feeling his hands on my hips holding them in front of him, where he can stroke until he finds his rhythm. In this position, he reaches under me to gently rub and tease my clit until it is swollen and ready to burst. Knowing my body, just at the peak of my building orgasm, with a hard thrust forward, he can push me into screaming ecstasy.

Through the lightheadedness of my orgasm, I can feel Matthew stiffen and begin to pound into me harder and deeper until he too explodes and the warm spray of his cum covers the inside of my pussy.

*****

While lying in bed later that night, I reached over and lovingly caressed his soft, flaccid cock as he slept. I watched the slow up and down movement of his chest and wondered at the man lying next to me. Was the man who hours earlier had nestling his head in my lap, suckled my breasts and softly moaned his pleasure the same man who hunted dangerous, often murderous criminals and brought them to justice? I frankly didn't understand how such a big, strong, virile man could so easily morph into this tender, protective man.

Over the next few days, I shared with Matthew everything that had happened between Jace and me. My feelings about our relationship were evident from the difficulty I had talking about this part of my life. There hadn't been any calls, messages or sightings of Jace in a while and though I did sometimes catch myself looking over my shoulder expecting to see Jace behind me, since being with Matt I had allowed myself to drift into a false sense of security.

"You don't need to be afraid of him ever again, Bryce," Matthew said in a protective, reassuring voice.

I looked up at him, put my arms around his waist, and held him tightly to me as I breathed a sigh of relieve.

"Don't worry about him," Matthew said.

What I didn't know at the time was that Matthew had located Jace and had a "talk" with him, during which he had cautioned Jace to stay away from me or face the consequences of having to deal with Matthew and the police.

*****

It had been a pleasant day, my friend Julie and I were attending the Cottonwood Walk About, a large craft, art and food festival that was a big deal in the area. After lunch, Julie went in one direction and me in the other heading for the craft exhibition on the other side of the fairground. Walking along the quiet tree-lined path, I casually chatted with Matt on my phone.

"Hey, I should be home maybe around 6:00 or so. Julie and I are going to an early dinner and then I'll drop her off at home. Hold on Matthew," I said nervously.

I thought I'd heard someone on the path behind me, but when I turned, there was no one.

"That was creepy," I said going back to my call. "It felt like someone was following me, but there was no one there."

"It's probably your imagination, but just be careful and aware of who's around you," Matthew began, and as he cautioned me to be watchful, I felt the hairs stand up on the back of my neck moments before the man grabbed me from behind.

I dropped my phone, now barely able to hear Matthew shouting my name, "Bryce! Bryce . . ."

I screamed in fear and surprise. "Quiet, you little ungrateful bitch," he growled between clenched teeth and covered my mouth with his hand. That's when I saw the watch on his wrist, and I knew who he was. It was Jace.

"Jace? Why, Jace?" I managed to ask.

"Did you think I wouldn't come for you? You should be with me Bryce, not in this hick town letting some big dick bastard fuck you every night. You're coming back with me, Bryce," he said in a dry, raspy voice.

"No Jace, I won't go with you," I said in a shaky voice.

"I think you will Bryce, now let's go!" He snapped and took a firmer grip on my arm, before he forcefully began leading, pulling me down the path to his parked car.

"Let's go."

We walked down the path, him holding me tightly by the arm and close to him so that I couldn't break away and run. When we got to the car, he opened the door and told me to get in. I sat in the car's passenger seat in silence. I didn't think Jace would hurt me or anything like that, maybe scare me and try and convince me to give him another try, but still, I felt a creeping sense of apprehension wash over me.

He had forced me to go with him. I stole a glance at him and wondered how could I have ever loved him as much as I did, and not seen what kind of possessive, obsessive man he was?

*****

It was late by the time we reached Jace's home, and I hadn't been milked since earlier in the day. My breasts were now swollen, full of milk and aching. I followed him upstairs to what I thought would be the guest room, but Jace caught my arm and told me to go to our old room. I went into the bedroom, and Jace headed back downstairs and into the kitchen where I could hear him fixing himself a drink.

I stood in the middle of the room looking around before turning and going into the bathroom to get a couple of small towels. When I returned, I sat on the far side of the bed with my back to the bedroom door. I took my blouse off and then my bra letting my breast fall free. I sat there for a minute or two staring down at the warm, tanned skin that covered my swollen breast. My nipples had already contracted from the coolness of the air and the moisture from the milk that had leaked. I looked at the long, thick nipples that glistened with droplets of my warm, sweet milk. I thought of what Matthew's reaction would be to the sight of these drops precariously clinging to my hard nipples. If he were here, he'd bend down and lick them away with his tongue before encircling my nipple with his lips. I imagined him making me gasp with pleasure as he sucked, encouraging the milk to squirt into his mouth. Slowly becoming aroused, I'd close my eyes and enjoy the feel of his hands as he held my breasts and greedily sucked them, squeezing them harder, pulling my nipples as if they were udders until they squirted more and more of the sweet nectar.

Hearing Jace loudly moving about in the kitchen, I snapped out of my reverie gathering up one of the towels and began expressing my milk manually into the towel. It was uncomfortable at first, but soon the volume lessened as did the discomfort and I shifted to the other tit. I heard the door open behind me and turning saw Jace entering the room. I tried to cover myself as he walked around, and stood in front of me intently watching.

"What the hell," he said under his voice, reaching down to fondle my breast.

"Why are your tits so big? They sure weren't that big when we were together."

He squeezed my right nipple making milk squirt out, and as if he were mesmerized, he stepped back, laughing in nervous surprise.

"How? You're not pregnant are you? How are you making milk?"

I tried to turn away from him, not wanting him to touch me again. He sat down next to me on the bed and placed his arm on my shoulder pulling me closer as he continued to fondle my breasts.

"How are you doing this?" He asked again. "Making them big and milky like this?"

Relenting, I answered his question, "It's called induced lactation," I finally said. "My friend enjoys breastfeeding, and I like doing this for him if it's any of your business."

Jace suddenly and forcefully pushed me backward onto the bed, "stop Jace, let go of me," I said in a now frightened voice. Ignoring my protests, Jace lowered his head and took my hard, long nipple into his mouth and to my surprise latched on to it sending a shiver through me. While he sucked, I felt him reach down and spread my pussy lips. I instinctively tensed, and he warned, "Relax, baby. Your friend's not here to protect you, but you don't think I would hurt you, do you? I promise you'll like this."

He began moving his hand back and forth over my clit; I could feel my clit pulsing and slowly becoming hard. I found myself relaxing and enjoying his touch, and suddenly before I could even try to stop it, he slipped his fingers inside me sending my body into a gentle fit of orgasmic spasms. Once I had recovered my senses, embarrassed by my body's betrayal, I began to struggle. I managed to push him off and tried to run.

Scrambling to get away from him, he caught me by the back of my panties and slammed me hard against the dresser next to the bed. Before I could straighten up, Jace was on me. Holding me bent over, he roughly held the side of my face pressed against the dresser top and with my hips pinned under him, he tore what remained of my panties off. I began to curse at him and thrash about, my face becoming bruised and scratched from the rough surface of the dresser.

In one hot, painful thrust, he was inside me. He said nothing, just continued to fuck me hard and angrily. He was punishing me for leaving him, for ending his control over me. I lay there, sprawled across the top of the dresser too terrified to resist, or struggle anymore. I remember biting the inside of my cheek to keep from giving him the satisfaction of my crying. It seemed to go on forever and then unbidden that familiar warmth began to build in the pit of my stomach. The heat and intensity grew until it burst full force sending waves of reluctant pleasure throughout my lower body.

Jace wrapped his hand in my hair and pulled it violently as he pounded into my still quivering body.

Despite everything, I felt that familiar sexual attraction for this man re-ignite. Pathetic and unable to help myself, I began to press back onto his cock. Pumping my hips up and down his shaft, arching his back Jace erupted, spraying the inside of my pussy with his hot cum.

"Bryce, Bryce, why couldn't you just give me another fucking chance?" He asked as spurt after spurt of his semen filled me. Finally spent, he lay heavily on my back, his cum seeping out of me and asked, "Did you think sending your cop boyfriend to my house would stop me? Fuck him!"

He got off me, arranged his cock and zipped up his pants. I couldn't look at him, but sensed him staring down at me. Jace left the room and closing the door behind him went downstairs to the den.

Feeling a faint soreness between my legs, I carefully stood up and saw my torn and crumpled panties on the wooden floor. I felt drained, and on shaky legs walked to the bed and lay down, curling into a ball, inexplicably thinking, "He didn't even use a rubber," as I fell into an exhausted sleep.

*****

Hearing movement in the room, I opened my eyes and drowsily looked about the once familiar room.

"Bryce? Are you awake?" Jace asked in a hushed voice.

I looked up at him, not at all surprised by his nakedness.

Jace walked over to me, reached down and squeezed my breasts. He was at full erection as he lay down next to me and covered us with the thin, soft coverlet. Jace rolled me onto my back and was preparing to mount me when my hand went to his chest, "suck me," I said sleepily.

"Spread your legs apart, baby," he said. I complied, and he stretched out between them. Enjoying the weight and warmth of his body, I lifted my breasts presenting my nipples to him with my lower body rubbing against him. He lowered his head and gently took my tit, causing a soft gasp to escape my lips. I closed my eyes and gave in to the pleasure and comfort of what he was doing.

After perhaps fifteen minutes, he paused when he heard my moans growing louder and more insistent. Smiling to himself, Jace took one hand and ran it possessively over my breasts, and finally down to my clit.

"Hmmm, your pussy is wet!" he said sliding two fingers into my pussy and massaging my clit with his thumb. He began to stroke gently my pussy lips, working his middle fingers into my pussy, finger fucking me.

Jace pulled himself up and again latched onto my tit, making the milk leak and squirt at the slightest pressure. He kissed me soundly on the mouth the warmth and sweetness of my milk still clinging to his lips. As he explored my mouth with his velvety tongue, he straddled my hips and penetrated my wet, eager pussy with his swollen, rigid cock. In and out, shallow and deep strokes until my hips rose and fell in anticipation of his movement. Pinned to the bed under him he spread his legs and anchored his feet in the crumpled damp sheets on either side of me. Dropping my defenses, as unbelievable as it seems, forgetting everything that had happened before I remembered the man I had fallen in love with and the feel of his body.

Holding my body captive with his, Jace continued to plunge his pulsing erection into me. I was left squirming and squealing, begging him to "please, please make me cum" until gasping, I came in a wet gush all over his spewing cock.

*****

When I wasn't there to meet Julie after the last exhibit, she became worried. She called Matthew only to find him gruff and surly with concern. When his call with me had suddenly ended, he tried calling me back several times to no avail. After alerting the police of possible trouble, Matthew had gotten into his car and headed to the fairgrounds. Within minutes, he was at the fairgrounds on the path where I was last seen. He met Julie and along with a couple of the responding officers began retracing my steps. Ten minutes into their search, they found my phone in a clump of shrubbery alongside the path. As they stood there talking, a bike rider stopped and asked what was going on. When they explained what had happened, the biker unexpectedly said he had seen a young woman pulled toward a car and made to get in (at least that's what it looked like). The boy described the man and the girl, and Matthew knew who the man was, it had been Jace.

*****

I stood naked, pressed against the wall as Jace pushed himself into me. Jace grunted his male satisfaction and pleasure at my increasing arousal and submission.

"Oh, fuck Bryce, this is how it's supposed to be," he groaned, his mouth resting against my ear, making my body tremble when he ran his tongue along the contours of my ear.

"Bryce, I've known everything you've done and everyone you've fucked. Hell, I even knew about that tittie milking stuff you let the bastard talk you into."

Jace put all of his weight on me and pushing forward with his hips filled me with his entire hard length, forcing me to whimper from the sensation of fullness and pressure. "All I could think about was being between your legs again," he confessed.

"I could have gotten to you anytime I wanted, you know that don't you? I waited, wanting you to come to me, but I couldn't wait anymore; I wanted to cum inside you, needed to feel my cock being so deep in you, that it drenched your pussy with thick, warm juice when I came."

I could feel him stiffen, and thought, "Oh my, God, he's going to cum inside me again." The thought of being impregnated by him was suddenly a very real concern.