Love and Trust Betrayed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jace, Jace wait . . . wait . . ." and just as the words began to form he thrust into me so hard that I groaned with pain as his cockhead brushed roughly over the mouth of my cervix. Plunging deep inside me, he continued riding me as if I was a bitch in heat. Somehow, I was beyond caring and shamefully only wanted him to keep fucking me. On some primal level, my pussy instinctively seemed to clamp around his cock and squeeze as he began to stroke faster until I felt his cum shooting into my pussy.

"Owwww, Jace, you're hur . . . hurt . . ." I started to protest when the pain morphed into pleasure, and I began to shudder in the thralls of an unanticipated orgasm.

Through a sexual haze, I saw the illumination of the hallway light against the wall and realized the bedroom door was open.

"What the fuck," Jace barked out hoarsely, as he pulled out of me in mid-thrust, his cock continuing to shoot white, threads of cum into the air that splashed onto my back and ass cheeks. Matthew's form stood outlined in the doorway. Jace looked at Matthew threateningly.

Matthew stood looking at us with a mixture of shock, anger and disgust playing across his face. He momentarily bridled as his anger rose and he realized he was becoming aroused.

"Get him some clothes, cuff him and take him out of here. Wait for me in the patrol car," Matthew ordered the officers.

****

I watched in embarrassed silence as they led a handcuffed Jace from the room. I took a step and reached out to grab a blanket from the bed to cover myself, only to have Matthew step in front of me, blocking my path. I felt his eyes boring into me, and I involuntarily backed away from him. I was afraid, feeling the anger emanating from him, and then, I watched him in stunned surprise as he unzipped and lowered his pants. He stepped out of his pants and kicked them aside, his dick stiffening and vulgarly poking forward.

I took a step back and involuntarily flinched when he raised his hand and brushed the tip of my nipple capturing a drop of milk that hung there precariously. At his touch, my nipples grew hard and achy which seemed to trigger the growing moisture between my legs. I could barely catch my breath from the sparks that began to sizzle through me, and I turned away from him. Without shame, my hand skimmed downward to my wet, sensitive core and I closed my eyes as I slipped my finger inside my pussy. My thumb made small tight circles on my aching clit, and I felt shivers race through my body.

His fingers replaced mine, and I instinctively opened my legs wider, as he pushed his fingers in further making me shuddered. To give me support he tightened his hold around my waist when my legs began to shake. I could feel my pussy swelling with arousal, becoming wetter as he teased my pink, puffy labia. My pussy still dripped from the leavings of Jace's ejaculations, but unconcerned, Matthew slid two more of his fingers inside me, and I moaned, making a hoarse, desperate sound as he played in and out of my slit, his thumb wonderfully abusing my clit.

"Does it feel good, when I do that?" Matthew asked as he pressed close behind me cupping my breast, tweaking my nipples. I felt his monstrous erection along the length of my ass crack. I pushed back against him, my ass whorishly rubbing and squirming against his cock, presenting myself to him. There was the briefest pause before I felt the hot, searing tip of his cock at the puckered entry to my ass. I remember trembling from the heightened sexual anticipation and then the flash of pleasure turning into disappointment when he stepped away from me. He groaned making a harsh, throaty sound and I turned my head to see him aggressively begin to stroke himself, his groaning quickly turned to pleasurable grunts when without a word, he slowly penetrated me, pressing into my wet, aching pussy giving me his full, thick length. He started to grind into me, making me feel the pressure and friction of him being inside me. I lean forward, allowing him to push further into me. I can feel my pussy gripping him, holding him inside me as his cock pushes deeper.

The resulting orgasm begins in my stomach and sends a hard ripple of pleasure spreading out over my ass, hips, and downward through my thighs and legs, leaving me weak, shaking and covered in a light sweat.

Matthew turned me around to face him and pushed me back against the wall. I looked up at him, for some reason suddenly embarrassed as he devoured me with his eyes. My tits were leaking a light but consistent drip of milk that fell from my nipples, trailed along the underside of my ripe breast, down my stomach to the small neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair that covered my mons. With him dressed in a dark blue suit jacket and a crisp white shirt, I would never have thought that the man who stood in front of me, with his cock standing at impressive attention between his legs was Special Detective Matthew Jamison, the pride of the Cottonwood Police Department.

Matthew bent over slightly and leaned forward taking my left nipple into his warm mouth. He pulled me over and had me kneel on the bed, "Put your head down on your arms," he ordered, and I did as he said so that my ass and pussy exposed and presented to him. I couldn't see him, but I felt him draw closer to me and felt the heat of his cock whenever it brushed against my naked ass. He came up behind me his large rough hands caressing my ass, occasionally finding their way between my thighs fondling and teasing my clit, slipping into my pussy.

"Did he make you fuck him?" He asked suddenly.

When I didn't answer, he thrust into me so forcefully that I was thrown off balance and pushed forward, my face buried in the bed covers.

"Did he make you fuck him, or did you want him too?" he asked again, not hiding his anger as he pounded roughly into my pussy.

I knew Matthew still loved me. His rough, vengeful sex only demonstrated his frustration and anger towards me. Matthew was confused and feeling betrayed by what he had seen happening between Jace and me. He was hurting me because I had hurt him, and all I could do was submit to him and take it. I deserved it.

How could I explain to Matthew, about Jace and why I had let him have sex with me? As crazy as it sounds while Jace was fucking me, I briefly thought that I might be able to forgive, forget and go back to him. Now as Matthew satisfied himself by using my body, I realized he was the one I wanted. Matthew stroked into and out of me for what seemed like a gloriously long time before his breathing became shallow and fast. Suddenly his back arched, and he began to spasm. Then I felt it, my body weakening, and that warm, tingly sensation blossoming between my legs as I called his name repeatedly.

*****

Matthew forgave me, and we're back together.

In many ways, our lives have fallen into our old routine focused around the enjoyment and fulfillment we both receive from nursing/breastfeeding. That part of our relationship has grown even stronger, and we've begun to take a more involved and active role in our small ANR/ABF community. Though we do not have sex with other partners, Matthew and I sometimes share the breastfeeding experience with another special couple (much the way Matthew and I did in the beginning). I began helping and encouraging other women who wanted to induce lactation for their men and have at least twice donated my expressed milk to new mothers and once nursed a newborn when its mother was unable to do so. I've found each experience to be very rewarding, although I won't be able to do these type activities much longer.

You see, I'm pregnant, and I want to have enough milk for my new baby and Matthew. I must admit I was a bit distressed when we learned about the pregnancy because I didn't know who the baby's father was. I mean, both Jace and Matthew had cum inside me multiple times throughout that eventful day and evening. Both men had given me repeated hard, intense orgasms, which some people believe facilitates conception. Matthew is convinced the baby is his and has never said or done anything to contradict that belief. When he cums inside me now, it's always deep and high up inside me where his semen sprays out and covers the interior walls of my pussy and my ripening womb.

*****

Jace was arrested, but I did not press charges against him, though I did take out a restraining order. I felt safe with Matthew and was confident that it was finally over emotionally and sexually between Jace and me. Add to that the fact Matthew is in law enforcement, ensures the likelihood that Jace is out of my life for good. I think this whole thing with Jace was good for us, we both appreciate that we have something worth saving, and I realize for the first time what it feels like to love someone.