All Comments on 'Love and Trust Ch. 01'

by simplyme

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Should be in the ANAL catagory

Incidentaly the story STINKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fetish?

You got to be out of your fucking mind. The other comment says Anal. There is only One place this fucking shit packing belongs in. GAY MALE. This motherfucker is as queer as a three dollar bill. Only reason he is married is that he wants to put on a show for his family and the neighbors. Shit packing like this with a load up his ass is how aids retains it's power over society. Bad thing about it is that if he does ever fuck his wife and she fucks around too, she will give it to some poor unsuspecting heterosexual man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well Written

Good story, erotic and well paced. Looking forward to much more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More surprises well yes of course.

She has more training in mind for you while changing you into a gay TV or CD while she is finding real men to fuck her. You will become her devoted maid and bring home money. She will live in luxury and have men come to fuck her. Welcome to your brave new world idiot. Liking this lifestyle doesnt make it ok, just means someone has some mental issue, otherwise known as mentally ill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Trust is essential

Very smooth and well paced. Many men a have a simliar fantasy. The trust between two people who love one another enables them to take that journey into the forbidden zone. It could be a little longer to build more of the character connection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GREAT -- WANT MORE NOW!

Super hot and well written. Hope to see more of this soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
GREAT

I thought it was a great story covering a taboo topic but some of us do wonder what it is like. Whether we would ever do it is another matter?

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneabout 13 years ago
Being fucked in the ass

The first time my step father fucked me, it felt so good and I cam also when he did in my ass, when he pulled out I turned and took his cock into my mouth even though it had some poop on it and vaseline, I sucked him hard and he came again in my mouth, that was so good. loved this story wish my wife would do that for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*Provider of "pussy"

Liked the story very much. I've gotten my wife to fuck other cocks while I watch and then suck the cum out of her pussy and from the cock that just unloaded in her.She was aware prior to our marriage that I had been a cocksucker for a number of years. Although I sucked the cum from their cocks and sometimes sucked them to get them hard for her cunt I had never fulfilled my one longing desire which was to be fucked in the ass. One evening while she was doing a cock she told me that once he'd shot off in her he was going to fuck me also.That was the best news I'd ever received. When he had finished with her I began with great eagerness to get him hard again. My asshole was twitching and ready to be filled with meat. My wife lubed my ass and got me ready.He moved to my rear and began by running his fingers into my asshole. Then the fingers came out and I felt the head pushing against my cunt hole slowly at first and faster and deeper very quickly. Yes, it hurt very much but my use of dildos on it had taught me that at first the pain is bad but once your ass adjusts it's a great feeling. He worked his way in and gradually picked up speed and began slaming it into me. He began asking me how it felt to be a cum slut queer and that he intended to turn me into nothing but a cock whore. I begged him to slow down the pace, that I didn't want him to get off anytime soon. My wife had been sitting at the side watching and fingering herself. She spoke up and told him to rape my ass and turn me into nothing but a cum slut that will fuck anyone at anytime or place. He proceeded to ram his cock all the way in and fuck me hard. Shortly thereafter I could feel a change in his cock and all of a sudden my pussy was being filled with loads of hot cum. It was one of the best things in my life. Needless to say I've been fucked thousands of times since that event.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hell no.

Get the hell away from me should have been his answer. And the wife is HISTORY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

How lucky can one man get? To receive a ride like that and on top of it have your wife set it up and watch? Man I could cum so easily right now just wishing for something like that. The only thing better would be for her to have videoed it.

Client8Client8over 2 years ago

Loved it. Def reading part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous