Love And War Bk. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then it's settled, sweetheart," he said to her with a kiss. "It would give us a chance to start a family, too."

Delaara leaned in close "I would love that, darling. I want to be a mother to your children", she said in a whisper.

He leaned up and kissed her ear softly, making her moan. "So would I, honey," he replied. "I love you, Delaara."

"I love you, Jason", she said in response, a tear in her eye and a smile on her lips.

"Guys, we're gonna take off," said Jason to everyone. They awwwed and booed for a bit. "Hey, my lady and I would like some time for our honeymoon", he said with a grin, and Delaara nodded her agreement.

"Well, take it easy, you two," said Kralla warmly. "Remember, you have family here."

They left the bar and got on the bike. Delaara turned Jason's head and kissed him lovingly and tenderly. "Hey, stud. Take me home or lose me forever." She said with a voice that could make a pillow hard.

"Mmmmm, let's go, sweetheart." He kickstarted the Harley, and they were on their way.

*****

They pulled around the bomber and into the garage, closing it behind them and shutting off the bike. Delaara got off and pulled Jason off with her. He pulled her to him and kissed her hotly, pulling her towards the bedroom, leaving a trail of clothes in their wake.

They fell into bed together, laughing and giggling, touching and kissing. She kissed a light bruise from where Tommy had actually connected with one of his wild punches.

"I like it when you kiss it and make it all better, honey", he said as he held her close.

She reached down and felt his hard cock. "Mmmmmmm, is this for me, baby?" she asked with a wicked gleem in her eye.

"It's all for you, Delaara," he moaned. "I'm yours, my love."

She kissed slowly down his body, over his stomach and finally down to his hard throbbing cock. "I want your cum, baby. I need it", she said before licking up the underside of his shaft.

Jason moaned as he watched her swirl her tongue around the head before taking him into her mouth. She sucked hungrily, her eyes never leaving his. She bobbed her head up and down, stroking with her hand as she sucked. "Oh God, baby! That feels so fucking good!" he exclaimed as she sucked him all the way to the base, his full length in her mouth and throat. He could feel the mindmeld starting, and his pleasure was amplified by hers as she fingerfucked herself while sucking him. "Fuck, I'm going to cum, babygirl!" he shouted.

"Yes, baby. Give me your hot cum! Give it to me!" she inhaled him down to the root as he exploded in her mouth. He felt her coming around her fingers as his pleasure amplified hers.

As they both recovered, he pulled her up to him and cuddled her close. "Every time I think it couldn't possibly get any better, it does, sweetheart," he said and kissed her. She had swallowed every drop of his cum, and smiled in satisfaction.

They drifted off for a while, only to be wakened by the sound of gunshots out in the street. "What is that?" asked Delaara, confused.

"Gunshots, honey. Stay down!" He grabbed a pair of boxers and jeans, put them on, and leaned down under the bed, pulling out a Klingon Disruptor pistol. Delaara blinked at the sight of it, and Jason noticed. "It was a birthday present from Kralla", he grinned. He checked that it was fully charged, and pulled a Federation Phaser Pisol out for her. Then, thinking better of it, traded weapons as she was glaring at him.

"Ok, honey. Get something on and we'll go out to see what's up." He stayed low as she did, grabbing one of his oversized surfing t-shirts again and putting it on. They crept to the door, and saw the muzzle flashes of someone shooting at their Bomber.

"Shit, it's Tommy and Gina!" Jason whispered urgently. He turned to Delaara. "Call the cops, honey. I'm going out there."

"Not without me you aren't," she said with a murderous look in her eye.

He grinned. "Ok, then. Cops are probably already on their way, knowing Mrs. Schmidt. Let's go stop these idiots."

He opened the door and they ran across the lawn. "Freeze in the name of Starfleet!" Jason shouted, pointing his phaser directly at Tommy.

Tommy looked shocked, and dropped his old slug thrower.

"Move away from the weapon and get down on your knees, hands behind your head!" He shouted, moving forward while keeping the hoodlum covered.

"Drop it, Gina!" Delaara shouted as she drew a bead on the redhead. "Drop it now!"

Gina was aiming at Jason, and said "Leave him alone! I mean it! I'll shoot!"

"Gina, this is your last warning. If you don't drop your weapon, I will shoot you dead." said Delaara said in an even tone.

Jason had closed to within a meter of Tommy and kicked the gun away. He moved to keep Tommy in view and aimed his phaser at Gina as well.

The old Klingon disruptor didn't have a stun setting, but the phaser did. He fired once, catching Gina in the chest, and she collapsed, unconscious. Tommy let out a roar and moved for his gun, just as Jason fired again, dropping him before he could retrieve his piece.

Jason pulled his combadge from his pocket and tapped it. "Lieutenant Commander MacKenzie to Santa Barbara PD. I have two suspects stunned at my location." He gave the address, and was notified that help was on the way. "Thank you, PD. MacKenzie, out." He tossed the phaser to Delaara. "Keep them covered just in case, honey. I need to check our ride home."

"Ok, baby. If they move, I'm shooting to kill," she grinned.

He looked the Bomber over and it seemed to be intact. The slug thrower hadn't done any damage to it, as far as he could tell. He made a mental note to have the mechanics at Starfleet HQ look it over before they broke atmosphere, though.

"It looks ok, honey", he said as she tossed his phaser back to him. He set it back to stun just as Shawna and Julie showed up. "We were just getting off shift at the hotel when we heard the report on the comm," said Shawn. "Are you two ok?" He was gawking at Delaara wearing just Jason's oversized surfer t-shirt until his wife elbowed him hard, possibly breaking a rib.

Jason chuckled. "Yeah, we're fine. Uniforms should be here any second," he said. As if on cue, he saw flashing lights and sirens coming around the corner. They stopped, looked, and took the two perpetrators into custody. Both had been knocked cold by the phaser's stun, but came around as they were being dragged off.

"You're DEAD, MacKenzie! I'm gonna kill you and your pointy eared bitch girlfriend too!" Tommy shouted.

Jason glared at him.

"Don't worry, Jay", said Julie. "They're both going away for a long time. Slug throwers without a valid permit have been illegal here for centuries, and with discharging one within city limits tacked on.... Yeah, they're going to a penal colony for the next 20 to 50 years," she smiled. Then she turned to glare at Shawn. "Get in the car, dummy. Stop staring at Jay's wife!"

Shawn smiled weakly and shrugged, getting in the cruiser with his wife.

"She deserves better than him," Delaara said with a soft chuckle.

"Trust me, honey. He looks, but he would never cheat on her. I've known him for too long," Jason laughed and took her hand, leading her back inside. "Julie's always been the jealous type, though. I think he does it mostly to get her riled up."

Delaara laughed at that. "Well, it's working. If he's not careful, she's going to divorce him."

"He worships the ground she walks on, sweetheart," Jason said. "Trust me on this. Those two were made for each other."

As they got inside, they locked the door and went back to bed. As they shed what little clothes they had on, Jason took both weapons and set them under the bed before they climbed back in and snuggled close.

"Baby, except for a few bad apples around here, I love your friends," she kissed him.

"The Bikers are more than just friends, sweetheart. They're as much our family as Rachael, Rash, and Jean-Luc are," he said, kissing her back.

He looked into her beautiful amber brown eyes and kissed her lovingly, his tongue slowly entering between her lips as they felt all the tension slipping away. He loved her kiss, her touch, her taste.

Delaara couldn't believe her luck. She had found the man of her dreams and loved him. She had met his closest friends and they had accepted her with open arms. She had met another couple like them in Lou and Kralla, and still marvelled that their stories were so similar. All of it had restored her faith in love.

The mindmeld took them as Jason entered her, and their lovemaking that night went beyond the physical. They could feel each other on the soul level, moving as one, touching, kissing, loving, coming together in a crescendo louder than thunder, yet softer than a feather comforter. It was as if the world around them had ceased, yet they were in their own universe of perfect serenity.

Before they fell asleep for the rest of the night, Delaara smiled and kissed his neck. "No matter what may come, we will always have each other." She whispered.

"Yes we will, Delaara. Tomorrow, we're going up the PCH to San Francisco. We have an old friend to visit there." He smiled.

"Ricky", she said with a huge smile. "We never had the chance to visit him while I was defecting."

"How'd you.. oh, the mindmeld." He chuckled quietly, cuddled her close, and they drifted off together.

*****

Above Earth

The USS Nimitz was in orbit over Earth, and Captain Rachael Thatcher was appearing before Starfleet Command to brief them on their run-ins with the Ferengi and the Klingon mercenaries. CAG Jerov and Commander Marie Reynolds, her First Officer, were standing with her.

Rash had scored shuttle duty for them, so he was sitting in the waiting room, twiddling his thumbs and staring up at the ceiling. He ignored the cute Orion girl trying to get his attention.

"Captain, your reports appear to be in order, and our Ambassadors have been meeting with the Ferengi delegation. So far, they aren't getting anywhere, as the Ferengi continue to deny the claims that their people are trafficking in genetically engineered infants", said Admiral Nelson, Chairman of Starfleet Command.

"All well and good, Admiral", said Rachael with a bit of an edge to her voice. "But are we going to let them get away with it?"

"Not if we can help it, Rachael", he replied. He sensed her frustration, and could relate. "Now, Rachael, I need to speak to you in private, along with your pilot in the waiting room. Please bring Lieutenant Rasher with you when you to my office", he said and rose. The rest of the Admirals left as Rachael and her two senior officers exited the chamber.

"Ok, guys. Go ahead and beam up. Rash and I will be along as soon as Admiral Nelson finishes ruining my career." She said it with an inward shrug of resignation. "Rash, come on. Admiral Nelson needs to see us immediately." Jerov and Reynolds hit their combadges and transported back to the Nimitz.

Rash rose to his feet, a look of abject terror on his face as he walked to Rachael's side and took her hand. He smiled bravely as he laced his fingers with hers. "I don't know how he could have found out, but if it's out in the open, I'm standing or falling by your side, Captain."

She smiled up at him. "Thank you, Ryan. I love you, you know."

"I know, Rachael. I love you, too." And they walked hand in hand to Admiral Nelson's office.

Admiral Nelson sat behind his desk, wondering what he was going to do. The regs were clear, but he was still thinking of anything he could do to help Rachael and her young pilot. He read over the regulation again, looking for any sort of loophole in the wording.

His comm beeped. "Admiral Nelson, Captain Thatcher and Lieutenant Rasher are here to see you, sir."

"Send them in, Jenny", he replied. He stood as they entered his office and came to attention.

"Captain Rachael Thatcher and Lieutenant Ryan Rasher reporting as ordered, Admiral", Rachael said with stoic resolve.

"Dammit, Rachael. Have a seat. You too, Rash", he said as he retook his own chair.

They were all three seated when he let the bomb drop. "Look, I know you two are seeing each other, and that Lieutenant Rasher is living in your quarters aboard Nimitz, Rachael. Now, I'm going to ask you both a few questions, so please answer truthfully."

He looked at them both, and could see that they were already fearing the worst. "Relax, you two. Seriously, relax. I'm not going to kill you." He chuckled, and that seemed to break the tension.

"I'll answer any questions you have, Admiral. I love Rachael.. Captain Thatcher, and I was the one who initiated the relationship, sir." Ryan was falling on his sword, and knew it. He didn't care, though. He HAD initiated the relationship by hitting on her after she'd promoted him.

Admiral Nicholas Nelson looked over their files and noticed that no promotions were made without approval by Starfleet Command. He also noticed that all medals given by Captain Thatcher were justified, given Lieutenant Rasher's skills and courage.

"Lieutenant, besides the obvious, has Captain Thatcher ever given you special treatment over and above your other Squadron members or crewmates, or would have hampered the war effort in any way?" Nelson asked.

"Negative, sir." Rash answered truthfully.

"Alright. Has she ever approved a special request that endangered the lives of any of your fellow Squadron members or crewmates, or would have hampered the war effort in any way?" Nelson asked.

"Negative, sir," he said again.

"Have you ever made a special request of her based on your relationship, Lieutenant?" Nelson asked, and praying he was right.

"Once, sir," Rash replied.

"Please elaborate, Lieutenant."

Rachael knew what Nick was doing, and wanted to hug him for it. He knew that Rash had asked her to give him a flight of Valkyries to go find Friday, and she had refused.

"When Friday.. Lieutenant Commander MacKenzie was shot down over NZ8-257 six months ago, I asked Captain Thatcher to detach three Valyrie fighters and pilots to my command as a rescue mission. As we were already in Warp to the Belaeus system, she informed me that any rescue attempts would have to wait until that situation was resolved. She also made it clear that if we were given new orders after Belaeus, they would supercede my request as well... sir!" Rash spoke truthfully.

"Very good, Lieutenant," said the Admiral. "One more question for you, son. How many other members of your crew know of your relationship?"

"All of them, sir." Rash thought he knew where this was going, and felt a slight touch of hope.

"Thank you, Lieutenant." He turned his gaze on Rachael. "Rachael, this puts me in a very difficult position. Now, no complaints have ever been made from USS Nimitz. In fact, only one complaint has been made, and that was from the USS Hood."

Rachael looked confused. "The Hood, Nick? Why the hell would anyone aboard the Hood know about us?"

Rash put his face in his hands. "I think I have an idea, Captain." He sighed.

Both senior officers turned and looked at him. He raised his gaze and cleared his throat. "Sir, ma'am. After Friday and Demoness got married onboard Enterprise, we were all in Ten Forward dancing. Rach... Captain Thatcher and I were dancing together and we shared a kiss as the song ended. Anyhow, Friday told me that Ambassador Stovrin and Ambassador T'Rya, Delaara's parents, had figured out that we were together. They must have let it slip on the Hood while being transported back to Romulus." He sighed again and put his head in his hands.

"So, everyone aboard Enterprise knows too?" Nelson was shocked and elated at the same time.

"Yessir." Said Rash through his fingers. "Including Ambassador Spock."

Admiral Nelson had to laugh at that. "Anyone else know, Rachael?

"Mac and the Excalibur crew know too, sir." She said. Nick laughed even more at that.

After he stopped laughing, he said "And according to your records, the Nimitz has never seen combat with the USS Hood, nor have any of her crewmembers served with you."

"That's correct, sir," she said, hope rising.

"Rachael, this is a personal question. How much do you love Lieutenant Rasher?"

"With all my heart and soul, sir. I've agreed to be his wife after this tour is over and I would have been retired," she said.

Nelson's eyes lit up. "Are you saying you're engaged to be married?"

Rash lifted his head, a smile on his face. "Yes, sir," he said. "She said yes."

Rachael reached into her pocket and pulled the diamond engagement ring out. Nelson grinned ear to ear and flipped a page in the Starfleet Regulation Manual. "Well, that changes a lot!"

Ryan and Rachael looked at each other and back to the Admiral.

"According to this, Officers serving onboard the same vessel may enter into a relationship if they become engaged to be married within 1 year of the beginning of the relationship. Also, it doesn't make exceptions for a Captain and a junior officer. Now, how long has it been since your relationship started, and when did you get engaged?"

Ryan grinned. "Well, it all started the night I got promoted to J.G., and we got engaged the night before Friday married Demoness! Almost 12 months, sir!"

He took Rachael's hand in his, and she beamed at him and then at Admiral Nelson.

"Well, that settles it, then. Rachael, you may wear your engagement ring, and I wish you both the best," Admiral Nelson smiled.

"Thank you, Nick," said Rachael as she shook his hand, followed by Rash.

"Rachael, you saved my life twice. Did you really think I would let you hang for this?" He smiled and hugged her, then she turned and hugged Rash. "You both deserve to be happy, and I am damn glad that I could help clear this up. Hell, I've seen stranger marriages lately. Lieutenant Commanders MacKenzie and Delaara, for example."

Rash said "Man, you saved our asses, sir! If you ever need anything, let me know!"

"Son, I did this for the both of you. Not just because Rachael saved my life more than once, but she's an old friend from before you were even born." He laughed as he recalled her perfectly place phaser shots that had slain two Klingons who'd had him dead to rights. She'd been an ensign, and he'd been a Lieutenant Commander at the time.

Rachael and Rash held each other close, feeling all the stress of having to keep their relationship a secret drift away. "Ryan, thank you. Even in the face of me possibly getting court martialed, you still put your career on the chopping block ahead of mine. I love you, baby," she said. "But if you ever bloody do that again, it's no sex for a month!"

"Yes, ma'am, sir!" He grinned as he said it.

"Ok, you two. Get a room!" Admiral Nelson chuckled. "Now, un-ass my office so I can get some work done!"

"Yes sir", they said in unison, and walked out hand in hand.

As they got outside, Rash had a thought. "Hey, Captain. Want to see if Friday's at home?"

"Aren't he and Delaara on their honeymoon?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yep, but this really can't wait!" He tapped his combadge. "Rash to Friday", he said, grinning.

*****

"Awww man! You ain't been in here in forever, bro! Jimmy said that he saw you both in your birthday suits and said you hooked up, but I thought he was shittin' his old man!" Ricky was still a long haired metal head.

"How you been Ricky?" asked Delaara with a grin.

"Wow, Jimmy wasn't kiddin'. You two DID hook up!" Ricky was grinning ear to ear. "Been good. Jimmy commed me last night and we got to talkin'. He's thinking about resigning and coming to run the shop so I can retire."

"You deserve a rest, Ricky", said Jason with a smile. "Jimmy's a good kid."

"I know, brother. He just got promoted to J.G. a few days ago", Ricky sounded proud of his boy.

"Right on, Ricky! I'm just a bit ashamed of how I was... dressed, or lack thereof, when I first met him", she blushed.