Love And War Bk. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled back slowly and looked into his eyes again. "Tavolk, I'm sorry if I have offended you in any way," she said. "It's just that I've been feeling this way about you for a while now, and I don't want to do anything with you that you don't want to do..."

"Tanya," he said in little more than a whisper, "I've felt this way about you as well. Since I first saw your beauty when you stepped into Medical for your initial physical."

"You never said anything," she said, surprised.

"I am Vulcan", he said and shrugged. "It would not have been appropriate since we didn't know each other yet."

For the first time in her life, Tanya knew what it was like to feel like a woman. To feel wanted by a man for more than a night of fun. "Tavolk, if we do this..."

"Then we do this, Tanya. If you don't wish to continue our relationship afterward, then I will not stop you. However, I would be disappointed to lose your company." He said it in such a way that she felt no pressure to do anything with him right now, but that simply stoked the fire inside her that had lain dormant for so long.

"Tavolk," she whispered. "I want to take you back to my quarters and have you make love to me tonight." She kissed him passionately, and felt his arms go around her as hers went around him.

Tavolk felt himself drawn to her and kissed her deeply, his tongue exploring her mouth and enjoying the taste of her. 'She is a remarkable woman' he thought as she pressed her body to his and he could feel every womanly curve. He processed his feelings and realized that he was indeed sexually attracted to her, as his member rose in response to her touch and closeness.

As Tanya felt his hardening cock, her eyes went wide and she pulled back from the kiss momentarily, gazing at him. "Is that a phaser pistol in your pocket, Doc, or are you just happy to see me?"

"It must be the latter, Tanya. I have no phaser pistol on me." He said. She seemed startled at first, until he smiled and kissed her again passionately.

He could sense her arousal as their bodies pressed close together on the blanket. His hand went down and slid over her hip, coming to rest on her full round behind. He squeezed gently, and she moaned in pleasure into his kiss. Her hand went down and undid her uniform pants, then took his hand and guided it down the front of her pants. He felt her dampness through her panties, and could now smell her aroused state.

The pheromones she was releasing had an effect on him, and he said "Tanya, I cannot wait until we get back to your quarters." He was breathing raggedly, not used to such feelings.

"Then make love to me here, Tavolk. Please." Her eyes were pleading with him, and he nodded and smiled.

He unzipped her uniform blouse and she helped him remove it. She reached behind herself and undid her bra, releasing her 34Ds. His eyes were drawn to her breasts, and he lowered his mouth to kiss her nipples. As she moaned again and pulled his face into her breasts, he opened his mouth and sucked her nipple into his mouth. She moaned even louder, and he pushed his hand back into her pants, rubbing her through her panties.

"Oh god yes, Doc. Oh honey you make me feel so good!" She was on fire for him, and he knew it. He was also on fire for her. He felt like his Ponn Farr was starting, and only her touch could ease the burning of his blood. She moved her hands down and removed her pants and panties off over her boots, then kicked her boots off as well. He removed his uniform quickly, his eyes containing a hunger that she had never seen before. She saw his cock and gasped. It had to be 8 inches long! She mentally kicked herself for still using standard measurements, but she was from Texas, so she didn't care for metric much. She'd learned it in Starfleet, but didn't use it in her everyday life.

Tavolk could feel his emotional control slipping, but he no longer cared. He felt the love she had and he felt the same for her. He felt her reach down as he moved between her thighs and felt her hand guide him into her shaved pussy. As his tip entered her, she looked into his eyes and gasped. He moaned as her heat and tightness engulfed him when he pushed into her. Her eyes grew wide as she moaned in ecstasy. "Tanya..." he said her name like a benediction. He leaned down as he thrust into her over and over, and kissed her lips as her legs wrapped around his back. He moved slowly at first, then faster as she began to buck her hips up against him. Her breathing was becoming heavy as she neared her climax. "Tanya, I can feel you about to come. Please come for me as I will for you..." He said evenly, but with all the love he felt underneath his calm exterior.

Tanya felt herself start to come, and she screamed out "OHGODYES TAVOLK! I'M COMING, BABY!" She spasmed around him as her legs pulled him in and her pussy clamped down on his cock as she felt it swell inside her. "Come in me, baby. Give me your seed. Give it to me, Tavolk!" She begged and her pussy contracted again around him as he began to come.

"I'm coming, Tanya. I'm coming for you and inside you," he was breathing heavily as his voice rose. "Oh Tanya! Yes Tanya! Here it COMES!" He felt his cum erupt out of his cock and deep into her tight pussy. He erupted over and over, filling her to maximum capacity. His eyes closed and his mouth opened. He felt the greatest pleasure he had ever known inside her and in her arms around his neck and her legs locked around his waist.

They were both shaking when he removed his cock from her and leaned down, kissing her lovingly. He was once again in control of his emotions, but he still felt the love for her that he had felt when he'd lost control. Tavolk smiled down at her. "Tanya, I have to confess that I love you, and have since the moment I saw you." He said it in his usual even voice, but she could hear the love in his words in the subtext below the tone.

"I love you, Tavolk. I fell in love with you over the last six months when we would talk, and I learned more about you. I thought we would never get together, though." She blushed.

Tavolk smiled broadly, seeing her blush. She was not only remarkable, but beautiful as well. "Tanya, you are both remarkable and beautiful. I've never been happier that I did not finish my Kolinahr."

"Is that what it's called when a Vulcan completely suppresses his emotions?" She asked.

"Yes it is."

"Then I'm happy you didn't do it too," she said and kissed him again.

*****

Spar and Mae had just finished dancing, and he led her off the dance floor. He sat at a table with her and she looked at him. "Why are you here with me, Steve?"

"Because I like you," he said with a smile.

"But I'm nobody. There are plenty of girls around here who are prettier than I am," she said with a blush.

"Mae, listen to me. If I wanted to be with them, I would be talking to them instead of you. Besides, as far as I'm concerned, you're the prettiest girl in the room." He really did have feelings for her, but trying to get her to believe him was going to be a challenge in and of itself.

"I like you too, but I'm just not sure..." She fumbled for the words.

"Sweety, look at me," he said gently as he tilted her chin up. "I won't make you do anything you don't want to do. Ok?"

She nodded and smiled.

He nodded in reply. "Good. Now, what would you like to do? I'm done for the day and I have tomorrow off. We could go to the holodeck, or catch a movie, or get some dinner? Whatever you want, Mae."

"Would... would you like to... ummm..." Her voice trailed off again.

"Hey," he said quietly. "You can ask me, Mae. It's ok. Remember, what ever you want to do." He smiled at her.

"Wha... whatever I want to do?" She asked, a nervous expression on her face.

"Even if you want to just go back to your quarters alone and end our date right now. I understand if you want to," he said. He hoped she wouldn't, though.

"Steve, I don't know. I... I'm really shy for a reason." She looked down and blushed.

"Hey, now. Did someone hurt you?" He asked.

"No, nothing like that. It's just...." Mae was beside herself. She knew that Steve wasn't a Cassanova like Roy, and she really really liked him, but she just couldn't bring herself to tell him.

"You know what, it's ok, Mae. I'm here, and we can talk about whatever you want. You don't have to tell me anything if you don't want to." He squeezed her hand and smiled at her.

They'd been talking for a few weeks, but every time he thought he'd get somewhere, she would shut him down again. They were kind of dating, but she just couldn't open up to him about some things. He sensed that she had been through some sort of trauma in the past, but couldn't guess what it could be.

She leaned towards him and put her arms around his neck. She whispered "I'm sorry I'm not very good at this."

"Sweety, it's ok. I'm not going anywhere unless you want me to." He whispered back to her.

She summoned up her courage then, like a new resolve had entered her head. "Steve, I do want you to go... back with me... to my room." She gulped and blushed furiously.

Steve couldn't believe what he'd just heard, but wasn't questioning it. He just said "Ok, Mae. I will." He stood up and held his hand out to her. She looked up, smiled, and took his hand. He smiled back as he led her out of the bar.

By the time they got to Mae's room, she was walking with her head held high. She had resolved to take a chance with Steve. She had never met anyone as nice as him before. And even her first and only boyfriend was never this nice to her.

When they got inside, she told him the truth. "Steve, please don't be mad with me for being so shy," she pleaded.

"Mae, look. I said you don't have to if you don't want to. I like you for you, when your personality shines through your shyness, but I can accept whatever you want to say or not. I'm your friend first and foremost." Steve was not the kind of guy to take advantage of a vulnerable woman. If she had any issues with men, then they would work through them before he made a real romantic move. She'd told him when she'd wanted to kiss him. He was in no rush with her.

"I appreciate your patience. I'm just scared to tell you, because I'm afraid you won't like me anymore." Mae was nearly in tears. "I want to tell you, though. I want you to be the one."

"The one?" He asked, completely mystified.

"The one, Steve. I know you're a nice guy, and you don't have a reputation like Roy or even Ryan." She caught her breath. "Steve, I did some checking and well, I know your fiancee broke up with you last year from home. Please don't be mad at me."

He chuckled and smiled. "Sweety, there's nothing to be mad at, here. I like you. I'm interested in you. If I was still with Janine, I wouldn't be interested in you this way." And with that, he kissed her again lovingly.

When Janine had dumped him, he'd been kind of relieved, actually. He'd been interested in Mae since he first came aboard and met her in Medical, but he had stayed loyal to his fiancee, who had promised to wait for him while he was on this tour. That had lasted six months before the Dear John comm from her.

"You.. you mean..."

"Mae, look. When I was with Janine, I was WITH Janine. Which meant that I wouldn't be with any other woman besides her. Was I interested in you the first time I saw you in Medical for my initial physical? At that point in time, all I thought was 'she's a very pretty girl', but no, I didn't think of you in a romantic way. Now, after Janine dumped me last year, I really thought long and hard about what I had done wrong. I took quite a bit of time to get over her, even though I was kind of relieved she broke up with me. When I had processed everything and dissected our relationship under a microscope, I realized that I didn't feel much for her after the first few months we were apart. It was nothing I or she did wrong, but I realized that my mind was on someone else. That someone was you, Mae."

"Steve, I know you're a good man. I can tell in the way you talk to me, or the way you are with your friends and squad mates. Most of the pilots think I'm some kind of psycho, or at the very least a wallflower. I know all that, and I accept it. I'm not psycho, so don't worry about that. What I am is a very lonely, very horny, very pissed off virgin who wants to give her virginity to you!" It had taken every ounce of courage she had mustered to admit everything to him like that, and she collapsed beneath the weight of her admission, her head dropping to her chest as she blushed bright red.

Steve had his back to her bed, and sat down with a thump. He was staring past her as his mind processed what she'd just told him. "You..want.... me... to...." he let it trail off as his eyes finally focused on her face.

She looked up and into his light hazel eyes. She really focused on how he looked to her. His light brown hair and eyebrows, the strong chin, the thin yet perfectly proportioned nose, the way he smiled when he looked at her, and found her courage again.

"I want you to be the one that I love for the first time, Steve." Her voice wasn't mousy anymore. She now knew that he felt the same for her because of his admission.

"Mae, I don't take this step lightly, just so you know. If we do this, to me, it's a long term commitment. If you just want a nice guy to..." He looked like he was hurting a bit.

She sat down next to him on the bed. "Listen to me now. I don't want a one time thing, and I would not give my virginity to just anyone. I fell in love with you over the past weeks, just talking about our lives, what we like, and what we do every day. Now, I want to give you the only gift I can give you, Steve. Will you accept?"

He looked at Mae and gazed at her beauty. Her hair was gorgeous, as were her eyes. Her lips were full and lovely, and her cheeks dimpled when she smiled. He knew she wasn't a psycho, no matter what Jason, Delaara, Rash, or Bounce thought about her. He closed his eyes and smiled, seeing them together down the road. It was amazing that he never really saw that with Janine when they were together, but he could see it with Mae.

He opened his eyes and looked at her again. "Mae, I would like to ask you one thing."

"Ok. What is it?" She asked warily.

"Do you want to be with me for the foreseeable furture? Beyond this ship and duty assignment?" He looked into her eyes as she looked surprised.

She'd thought about it, dreamed about it, but never dared to ask herself if it would be possible. "Yes."

"That's all I needed to hear, Mae." He leaned forward and kissed her. Passingly he noted the 2 solid and 1 hollow pips on her collar, marking her as a Lt. Commander, and thought nothing of it. Cobalt had Demoness, who had been several pay grades above him when they'd met, albeit in an enemy military. He thought of Rash and Rachael, and their child that was on the way. Hell, Rash had been a J.G. when he first got with the Captain. Love didn't care about rank, though. That much he knew.

Their kiss slowly deepened as their bodies moved closer to each other on the bed. His hands went to her face, stroking her cheek as he kissed her lovingly, their tongues exploring slowly over each other. Her hands went to his waist, feeling up and down his sides as they continued to kiss.

She pulled back a little as he moved down her chin with his lips and down to her neck. Her hand came up to the back of his head as he kissed and licked her neck, and she moaned in pleasure. "Please make love to me, Steve," she whispered.

"I will, love," he said. "I want to make your first time the best it can be, if you will let me."

She just moaned her approval as his lips moved up and kissed her again. Her hands went to her uniform top and she unzipped it for him. She pulled it off, revealing her bra clad breasts. She then reached for the zipper to his flight suit, pulling it down to reveal his chest.

He broke the kiss and smiled at her as he moved down to kneel between her legs. He grabbed her boots and took them off of her, then removed her stockings. He stood and pulled her to her feet with him, and knelt again to undo her uniform pants. She reached up and undid the catch on her bra, opening it to his eyes as he pulled her pants and panties down. She moaned again as he leaned forward and kissed the top of her shaved pussy. She had felt a pleasant shiver up her spine when she felt his lips near her pussy, and nearly came as a result of his light touch. She gasped as he stood and kissed her breasts, sucking first the left, then the right nipple between his lips until they were rock hard.

She pushed him back a bit with a playful look, and undid his flight suit down to his waist. She grabbed his t-shirt and pulled it off over his head. She grabbed his waistband and yanked his pants and boxers down like a woman possessed. She gasped and her eyes grew wide at the sight of his hard cock, and she did experience a mini-orgasm as she could imagine him taking her.

Steve saw her eyes glaze over momentarily and realized as she shuddered and moaned that she came from their foreplay alone. And he had barely even started yet. He sat on the bed and kicked off his boots and socks, then helped her pull his flight suit the rest of the way off. Now as naked as she was, he took her hand and pulled her onto the bed with him.

"Lay back, beautiful," he said with a smile. She did so, moving to the middle of her bed and spreading her legs. He moved slowly up between her thighs, kissing the inside of her legs from calf to inner thigh right beside her pussy. She moaned again and tried to shift her pussy onto his mouth, but he wasn't ready yet, and he wanted her to enjoy everything. He finally licked around her outer pussy lips, and she cried out as she came again. He could hardly believe it. He slowly licked from the bottom of her slit up to her clit, tasting her sweet wetness as she squealed in delight.

He looked up at her face, and she was biting her lip as her eyes begged him to take what she offered. While looking into her eyes, he slipped his tongue down and inside her pussy, causing her to gasp as she shuddered. Her climax was building quickly while his tongue explored her sweet sweet pussy. He twisted his tongue inside her, and she nearly lost her mind. Her hips bucked, and she came on his tongue as it delved into her. He drank her sweet nectar down and then smiled as he kissed from her clit up to her lips, letting her taste her cum as he slid his hard throbbing cock into the entrance to her pussy. He looked into her eyes as he began to push into her.

When he hit her maidenhead, he stopped and looked into her eyes again. "Do it," she whispered.

"I'll be as gentle as possible, love," he said as he pushed through it, making her gasp as a tear came to her eye. Once he was in all the way, he stopped and let her adjust to him.

"You feel so good, honey," she said finally, smiling. "Now, please make love to me. Please...."

He moved in her slowly, in and out, in and out, rotating his hips as he filled her incredibly tight virgin pussy. She moaned with each stroke. "Oh my God, Steve! You feel wonderful, baby! Please don't stop. Love me. Make love to me. Do it, baby. That's it. Don't stop, Steve! Oh God!" She moaned and screamed as she came around him, her tight pussy growing even tighter around him as her juices flowed out of her. "Oh fuck!" she cried.

Steve held himself still inside her as she spasmed around him. He could feel his own climax approaching quickly. "I'm going to come, baby," he said.

She pulled him down and whispered "Fill me, Steve. Fill me with your cum. Fill me until I can't take anymore. Please! Make me yours, Steve!"

She came again as his cock swelled and he moved inside her, his cum rocketing into her as he yelled "MAE! I'M COMING!" He filled her full, and she screamed his name over and over, her pussy milking him of every last drop.

123456...8