Love as a Form of Binding Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers

Maezou's eyes opened wide, "No, Zele. Please! Let me -- "

Zele ignored her, "You helped her and Zele is thankful to you. Zele is to say that you may die and none of us know if it will be so. But if you live, she must change you to keep you safe as well as herself. Zele thinks this has already begun. You can look how you want to look, but there will be things that are different, and it cannot be another way. That is what Zele was told to say to you. I hope that you will still love my friend."

Toby nodded, "Thank you. I understand a little, and it changes nothing. I still want this."

"You feared for nothing," she said to Maezou, "Zele is still sorry to say it for you. You should know your good fortune in him. Zele was told to say this too." Maezou nodded in relief and thanked her.

Zele walked out the open door into the garage, changing back to how she'd been when she came in. The truck settled under her weight as she jumped into the bed with a crash and the snow in it flew up around her. After turning around once, she settled in it and looked back as she nodded, "My old friend feels love. Zele is happy now. Hurry."

Maezou closed the door after smiling at Zele.

"She is heavier than she looks," Maezou said apologetically, "if I understand your word for it, she weighs nearly four hundred pounds. If she wanted to hold you down to smell you..." She walked to him and kissed him quickly.

"She's very different, and attractive in her own way," Toby mused, "She sounds like she's happy that you're free."

Maezou nodded, "I have always thought that she is beautiful, but it makes me sad to think that she can't find another one like herself. She is no demon and she's really not a hell hound, and she's the only one. Hell hounds have no souls but they all have what they want as their price. To get their protection, one has to bargain with them and give them what they want, food or, some want to mate or both. Some want only gold. Zele has never been like this."

She took his hand, "Show me this other place so that we can finally do what we both need. I don't want to wait any longer."

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers