All Comments on 'Love as Pure as Water'

by EighthSpan

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Job!

Excellent story! Well written and always glad to see the monster girls get some love. I’m a fan of shoggoths myself so I look forward to your future endeavors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story!!

The story was really interesting and I really liked both characters. 👍

NIGHTW1NGNIGHTW1NGover 6 years ago
Well done!

For your first,I really liked it! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A-triple-plus!

The most beautiful and sensual story I have ever read -- certainly on this site, probably anywhere. Well done! More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not to be that guy but...

Water, being polar and small is considered a universal solvent, so when found in nature it's usually not that pure, especially ocean water. Great story though I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved It !!

Loved your story and want to read more pleas. Also have been looking for the monster girl encyclopedia but haven't been able to find it any help would be great thanks .

wingnitwingnitover 6 years ago
Great job!

I really enjoyed this story. I enjoy a good erotic story with plot and backstory. Thank you for taking the time to write it and make it believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I am the Bishop of Battle

jk

I very much enjoyed this, thank you. As for ratings, I'm normally a middle of the road kinda guy. I very much care about grammar, spelling, vocab, and story construction. You had a few little problems there, The story was, however, very good. I have scored only one story with five stars, ever. I gave this a four, which is very high for a work which could have used 45 minutes in front of a proofreader....thanks for the story!

blackdragon54blackdragon54over 6 years ago
Familiar

Great story! The tone sounds familiar, your writing reminds me of Perentie... awesome! Keep it up

mosesDmosesDabout 6 years ago
Inspirational!

Hey! Love this story, it's exactly the kind of monster girl story I'd been looking for and absolutely inspired me to try my own hand at writing. Thank you so much for this.

Jollygreen98Jollygreen98almost 6 years ago
Hey why did it end!

The highest compliment i can give you is, why did the story end...............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Excellent story, with one problem that made me crazy throughout. Poseidon was a male god of the sea— a son of Cronos and Rhea. The Romans called him Neptune. There are some magnificent statues of him in Italy, driving a chariot pulled by four great hippocampi (horses of the sea) through the waves. Every time you described the irascible, unpleasant Poseidon as a peaceable, living sea goddess, it broke the flow of the narrative for me.

If you had chosen to use Thalassa (the Greek primordial sea goddess) instead, I’d have gladly given you your fifth star.

[Not caring about kelp is one thing, but the goddess is central to your story!]

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. I love it when girls really truly love sucking off a cock and swallowing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It would have been physically impossible to open the cockpit door while the plane was sinking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So, truthfully, I was poking around Lit using the search terms "island" and "stranded." But like a perpetual nor'easter, all I could find was flotsam and jetsam - until this story! The dynamic between Alana and Thomas plays so naturally; they TRULY are meant for each other. I'm old enough to be slightly jaded with life and love, yet their tale kept me grinning throughout its telling - and perhaps a bit more hopeful for the future (well, certainly THEIR future). A story which leaves the reader wanting more at its end is powerful in it's mastery. Thank you for sharing your talent.

Oh, artistic license lets the author create a world as they see fit. The read is more enjoyable if that's understood a priori.

BrammeralanBrammeralanalmost 2 years ago

3rd time reading this and it never gets old. It’s a refreshing palate cleanser from the drama most stories have. Thanks again for your amazing work!

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[15.08.22]

Romantique und Sweet!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it, it was mostly cute and sweet, which was what I was looking for, and then in the end there was that perfectly written erotic bit. Well done all around!

wheels0132wheels01325 months ago

Fun little story, I liked it! But how did they manage to move crates of chemicals across the sand and up the sandy beach?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous