Love at First Piss Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For fuck's sake Lola, can't I have a little privacy?" he grumbled.

"Walked in on him having a piss," Lola grinned wrinkling up her nose. "Ooh, he can spray like a fire-hose! It's got me so hot!" she simpered. "I really want to clean his cock then blow him. Umm, would you like to fuck me at the same time Gary?"

That was it, the moment I'd dreaded. It was on the tip of my tongue to object, to tell Gary to stay the hell away from that sex-mad blond whore but I held my feelings back. I kept quiet. Gary needed the freedom to do what he wanted that night and so did I. He wanted to sample multiple partners as much as I did, I longed for it. So if Lola wanted my boyfriend to fuck her whilst she sucked my best friend's cock, so be it! I'd watch, or perhaps entertain myself with Jake for a while. He wouldn't turn me down. I reached across the table and touched Jake's arm. He turned to me, his eyes wide, his pupils dilated. Both of us were hot as hell.

Lola patted a bar stool. "Sit down Oz. I want to suck your fat cock until you shoot me full of your sweet cum."

Oz looked around nervously. "Here...in front of them?" he uttered. His eyes found Jake.

"We all want a show Oz. I'm already hard, look."

Jake unzipped his trousers and freed his cock. It stood proud, fully erect and glistening with the first traces of pre-cum. Oz eyed it longingly, his hands reaching for his own rapidly hardening erection. He grasped it through the thin material of his boxer shorts and stroked it firmly.

Lola smiled slyly and began unbuttoning her shirt. She did it slowly, facing Jake; her display was clearly for his benefit. She released one button at a time, the tanned flesh of her ample breasts emerging bit by bit as she peeled away the white cotton fabric. Jake looked ready to explode as Lola unclasped her bra releasing her oversized perfectly rounded breasts and stroking them in front of him. She ran her fingers over them, tweaking her large dark nipples and twisting them to make them harden.

"Fuck you're a shameless slut Lola," groaned Oz. "Forget me, just blow him."

"Relax Oz," she purred, "sit back and close your eyes. Jake's going to have me all night so he can wait. It's your turn now, and Gary's if he wants it?"

Gary's arms reached around me and his stiff cock strained the fabric of his trousers.

"Tam," he uttered, his voice quivering with excitement, "can I?"

"I'm not your keeper Gary," I said disengaging myself from his embrace.

"No, but you matter. I can't do this unless you're ok with it. Are you?"

Did I mean that much to him? "Do it Gary, tonight we're all going to go wild."

My cunt performed a tiny spasm sending slippery juices flooding into my panties. The moisture and warmth felt good and suddenly I had the urge to watch my gorgeous boyfriend penetrate Lola's tight pussy. I wanted to see him stroke his cock inside her, fucking her 'till he came. Dirty thoughts filled my head, nasty depraved thoughts that just popped in there..."Go ahead Gary, fuck Lola. I want you to come inside her and when you have I'm going to lick your cum out of her hot, wet, slit," I breathed.

Gary's jaw dropped. "Fuck Tam! Are you serious?"

"Does it repulse you?" I asked feeling deliciously sluttish.

"No...no, it's hot, so fucking hot! Have you any idea what a turn on you and Lola together would be?

"Yes," I smirked, "I fantasise about seeing you with another man."

"Do you?" Gary looked shocked. "You wouldn't find that weird or repulsive?"

"No, I don't think I would. I think it would make me come."

In truth I'd never given the idea that much thought yet as stood there talking about it I found myself aroused beyond belief.

"Two guys fucking each other's very erotic," purred Lola, "you should try it Gary, shouldn't he Oz?"

Oz clutched his groin in evident distress. "Oh my God, leave me out of this," he uttered.

Lola giggled girlishly. She pushed Oz's trousers and boxers aside and took out his nicely engorged penis. She stroked it gently for a moment before hitching up her skirt, leaning over Oz's prone body and popping his cockhead into her open mouth. She began to suck on it, licking and slurping exuberantly whilst exposing her shaved pussy with its glittering clit stud to me and Gary.

"No knickers," breathed Gary, his body trembling, "and she's pierced. Fuck that's so hot."

I had to agree. I gazed longingly at Lola as she gobbled Oz's cock, her enjoyment causing beads of moisture to ooze from her delectable slit. She was beautiful, so inviting. I watched her sink the entire length of Oz's swollen shaft into her throat without gagging. How the fuck did she do that?!

"Tam? Can I?" Gary pleaded. "I still get you afterwards, right?"

"You can have me all night...unless you have to be somewhere?"

Gary shook his head, "I told you Tam, I'm not going anywhere." He took hold of the back of my head and kissed me, long and deep, his hot tongue penetrating my mouth, his lips sealing around mine.

"Well," grinned Lola coming up for air. "Do you want me or should I offer this to Jake?" She stroked her ass and wiggled it at Gary, her gold clit stud sparkling as she moved.

Gary didn't hesitate any longer. He moved up behind Lola undoing his trousers and dropping them down around his ankles. His huge cock sprang forwards fully engorged and glistening with pre-cum. He was close to ejaculating already. He positioned himself behind Lola, his cock pushing up against her wet slit. Pressing hard he slid smoothly inside her.

I held my breath. My cunt throbbed and my knickers became saturated as I watched my beautiful lanky boyfriend driving his cock into another woman's cunt right before my eyes. Gary's groans of pleasure mingled with Oz's and the sucking sounds Lola made as she slurped on Oz's cock. I found myself mesmerised and hot as hell. My hands pushed my skirt up over my thighs allowing my fingers to probe beneath my sodden knickers and stroke my swollen clit.

A second pair of hands joined mine, stroking me and easing inside my slick hole. Jake's hands, warm, sensitive, caressing me and stroking me as the two of us watched Lola fucking Gary and Oz. Jake's lips found my neck whilst his hands undressed me, unbuttoning my shirt and sliding my bra straps off my shoulders to release my perfectly tanned pert breasts. My nipples stood erect, sensitive and aroused.

Jake lips attacked my bare shoulders but instead of kissing me he bit down hard on my flesh making me cry out in pain. He did it again, clamping down on my skin whilst his fingers rammed inside my cunt fucking me hard, sending jolts of both pain and pleasure ricocheting through me. Once the initial shock subsided I gave into the exquisite mix of sensations, my cries of ecstasy joined the grunts of my fellow co-workers as all five of us pleasured each other, bringing each other to orgasmic bliss.

Jake spun me around roughly and bent me over the bar, his hands ripping my panties away. He fumbled with his trousers whilst I spread my legs and braced myself. I wanted him inside me. I wanted him to fuck me whilst Gary fucked Lola. I wanted us all to share the pleasure. I felt his penis push against my cunt squeezing past my labia and penetrating me deeply. I gasped for breath as he began to pump me, his solid cock filling me completely, stroking me in exactly the right place. My blood coursed fast through my veins as I was reminded of how good Jake felt, how satisfying his cock was.

Suddenly he withdrew. He moved his stiff cock upwards, pressing against my anal sphincter instead. He grasped my buttocks firmly as he pushed against me forcing my tight opening to give.

I flinched. "Oh God Jake, I'm not sure I can do that," I gasped.

I hadn't had anal sex for quite a while and the last time I'd tried it I'd found it uncomfortably painful.

"I won't hurt you," he promised, "trust me, relax."

Jake spat on my sphincter and rubbed the saliva around my hole. He massaged me, easing his fingers inside my back passage and running them around my rim. He licked his fingers and stroked some more. The movement felt good, I liked it. It felt so wrong yet so intensely pleasurable... the first spasms of an orgasm rippling through me. God I wanted Jake's fat cock in my ass, I wanted him to fuck me. I fought to stay in control as the naughty thoughts filling my mind sped up my rapidly building climax...not yet.

My sphincter opened and Jake's substantial cock slid inside me in one smooth stroke. I tried to stay calm and breathe deeply as the burning pain stung me. It was pleasure and discomfort all rolled into one but the overall sensation was magnificent. I felt so full, and the friction was incredible. Jake grunted, grabbed my ass and thrust again, harder.

"Fuck you're tight," he moaned, "so fucking tight."

I managed to turn my head to look at Gary and saw him watching me. His eyes were wide but a smile covered his face.

"Oh God I'm going to come," groaned Oz throwing his head back and shuddering.

Lola suddenly raised her head and cried out, "switch round, everyone change. Time for new partners."

"No way, I am not fucking stopping for anything!" grunted Jake. "I am fucking this ass until I come!" He held me tighter and thrust again, his cock filling my anus, stroking me with such blissful force.

Gary withdrew from Lola's dripping cunt. He stood back for a moment breathing hard and watching Jake pummel my ass. The look in his eyes was pure longing. "Oh fuck I want that," he groaned stroking his rigid cock.

"A piece of ass?" Lola wriggled out of her skirt and heels and stood naked before him, her ass in his direction. "You have a choice Gary," she smirked devilishly, "you can fuck my ass or Oz's. Which do you want Gary? He'll let you have him if that's your choice."

Gary threw Oz a look of terror, "I...I don't..."

"Tam won't mind, she wants to see you with another man remember. It'll turn her on so much to watch you fuck a man up the ass," Lola goaded.

I wasn't so sure about that. "Gary," I uttered but my voice was a mere squeak. Jake's thrusts were driving me to the brink, I was close to coming and powerless to do anything but give in to the pleasure he was giving me.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw the slender, tanned figure of Oz move from his seat and take Gary's freckled face in his hands. He leaned in and kissed him full on the mouth. It was such a tender kiss, so gentle and my gorgeous boyfriend kissed him back. Their tongues met as their mouths opened and the two of them became intertwined, kissing with increasing passion, their hands exploring each other's bodies.

Jake continued to drive his cock into me, pounding me vigorously whilst at the same time Gary broke free of Oz's embrace, turned him around and pinning him against the bar next to me. I held my breath as I watched him spit saliva on to Oz's ass and rub the glistening secretions into his hole. Breathing fast he lined-up his throbbing penis against Oz's anal opening, braced himself and pushed.

I gasped for air, confusion fogging my brain as I watched Gary penetrate Oz, thrusting his whole length inside him and fucking him as roughly as Jake was fucking me. Oz looked up, his eyes met mine and I couldn't say which one of us was more surprised.

I couldn't dwell on that moment, there was no time. Soft hands found my breasts as Lola joined in. She massaged me, pulling on my nipples and teasing me with her delicate fingers whilst her mouth caressed Jake, and Oz, and Gary, kissing their sweating bodies as all three of them indulged in the most satisfying sex of their lives.

When Lola's fingers slid between my legs and began to rub my clit it all became too much for me...my vision blurred, my head spun, my orgasm hit hard. My legs shook and my body quivered with force of my climax. Wave upon wave of orgasmic pleasure surged through me almost bringing me to my knees. As I achieved climax so did Jake. He let out a deep guttural groan and dug his fingernails into my flesh as he ejaculated inside my ass. I felt the warmth of his eruption inside me and the pressure of Jake's rigid body as it slammed against mine. He released a second load, crying out with satisfaction as he came.

My sweating body shook all over and in my delirium I managed to catch sight of Gary in time to see him tense up and ejaculate inside Oz's. His eyes found mine as his cum spurted from him and his look was one of panic as much as pleasure. He grunted again, depositing more of his load before withdrawing hastily and stepping away from Oz. Gary shook the same way I did and the guilt of what he'd done showed on his face.

I couldn't have that. I couldn't let him feel guilty for wanting to experience pleasure. He'd nothing to be ashamed of. Oz was groaning, his own rock-hard erection paining him. His hands were stroking his cock frantically, desperate to achieve climax and release.

"Finish him off Gary," I found myself saying.

Gary shook his head. "I can't."

"Do it Gary," I uttered as Jake withdrew from me and took me into his arms. "It's ok."

Gary looked uncertain, frightened. "I've never..."

"I know but if you want to...do it."

Gary's sweat drenched face looked so childlike, so unsure but his green eyes twinkled as I nodded my approval. He reached out to take Oz's hand and I watched him draw the shell-shocked Australian towards him, kneel at his feet and take his throbbing cockhead into his mouth, sucking him to climax. He slurped and sucked, relishing the feel of Oz's hot cock in his mouth and the silky texture and saltiness of the cum he was milking from it. He swallowed back every drop Oz gave him, gobbling it down greedily.

"Fucking hell," muttered Jake in awe. "I never thought he'd do that!"

"Me neither," I confessed quietly.

Jake's mouth found mine, kissing me, nibbling my lips. "I love you Tam," he uttered in a low voice only I could hear.

I kissed him back but I couldn't tell him that I loved him. My heart had been stolen by the gorgeous red-head who was currently on his knees sucking at Oz's cock and eating him cum. No-one had ever turned me on so much, no-one had ever been so openly adventurous and uninhibited around me. I loved him for that. I loved that he felt comfortable enough to do that in front of me. Lola had known Gary was curious and I think I'd known too. Gary been aroused by Jake in the cove, I'd seen it. Well, that was fine. He wasn't the only one who was curious and desperate to experiment with something new, I was too.

I kissed Jake on the nose and slipped from his grasp. "Lola's missed out on all the fun," I declared reaching backwards to take hold of Lola's hand.

Jake raised an eyebrow and reached for the tequila bottle. He took a swig straight from it and collapsed into a chair, a look of excited anticipation on his face. He was expecting a show and I was perfectly happy to give it to him.

Lola stood before me, her blond hair flowing loosely down her back, her face moist with sweat. The sexiest of smiles adorned her impish face. God I wanted her! I reached my arms around her soft curvy body, running my fingertips down her spine and over her curvaceous hips. She felt so soft, warm and so damned inviting.

Jake, Gary and Oz collapsed into chairs and passed the tequila bottle between them whilst the three of them watched Lola and me. Good, an audience. Well, if Gary could have sex with another man, I could have some fun with Lola. There was nothing to stop me and she drove me wild! Perhaps the loathing and jealousy I'd felt for her for so many months had been tinged with lust and just a little jealousy that her affections had never been aimed at me? Well, I had Lola's attention now and I loved it!

"Ok slut, show me how you do women," I challenged her putting myself at her mercy.

Lola ran her eyes over my naked body, tracing my soft contours, admiring my round breasts and smoothly shaven pussy. "Follow my lead," she breathed.

Our lips met as they had earlier in the bar and I felt the same sparks igniting. Lola tasted sweet, like strawberries which surprised me after what I'd seen her eat that night! I pushed my tongue into her mouth, loving it when her tongue jostled with mine. We battled each other, each of us giggling as our tongues became tangled.

Passion quickly pushed me beyond kissing...it was no longer enough. My fingers slid down Lola's slick body, down between her legs. I found her wet slit and pushed my fingers inside. She was hot and slippery. She felt like velvet, the sort that begs to be stroked. I began rubbing my fingers in circles over the stud piercing her swollen clitoris, gasping hard as I felt her do the same to me. We stood together, our breasts mashing against each other, the sweat from her brow tricking down over my body and mine over hers. We kissed passionately, rubbing each other's clits and finger fucking each other.

Waves of ecstasy built within me. I fought to keep them back but they grew too powerful. I gazed at Lola, gorgeous sexy little Lola. Her breathing was fast and a red flush covered her skin as her blood pounded around her veins. Her body began to shudder, jolting as I rubbed her clit harder and kissed her deeper. She was approaching her limit... and so was I.

I'd never brought a woman to climax before that day nor had a woman done it to me. The sensation was as disturbingly alien as it was powerfully erotic and the intensity of that sensory moment was enhanced by the watching eyes and heavy breathing of our audience. My eyes met Gary's as my body was thrown into the uncontrolled spasms of my climax and remained locked onto him as the waves gradually passed leaving behind the warmth of complete satisfaction.

It wasn't Lola's arms I fell into when I was spent nor did she make any attempt to hold on to me. Lola made straight for Jake, enveloping him in her arms whilst I threw myself upon Gary. The two of us became wrapped up in a tight embrace. I kissed Gary and held him close, our intimacy evoking far greater emotions than any of the sex I'd participated in.

Oz staggered to his feet and pulled on his clothing. "I need a walk to clear my head," he muttered. He touched Gary gently on the arm as he passed by and stopped to kiss Jake on the top of his head. Then he left, leaving the four of us entwined around each other.

None of us did anything for what seemed like an eternity. Jake was wrapped up with Lola and me with Gary. I kissed him, I stroked him, held him. I still feared that he would leave me and needed to hold on to him for as long as I could. Jake felt the same way about Lola, I knew he did. He'd miss her, despite his protestations to the contrary.

Eventually Gary broke free. He still looked uncertain and when he spoke his voice wavered. "Did I shock you Tam? Did I go too far?"

I kissed his neck tenderly, "no, I love you and I already knew you were curious."

Gary looked bewildered. "I didn't. Shit Tam, it just sort of happened. I still love you, believe me that's not changed."

"Even after I fucked Lola?" I smiled.

Especially after that," he grinned, his broad smile lighting up his face.

I drew a deep breath and hugged him tight. A dull ache in my lower abdomen pained me. "I need to pee," I sighed, "too much tequila."

Gary's eyes lit up. "Do it on my face, please. Say you will."

"No! We'll make too much mess."

"I don't care, I'll mop it up. Just piss on me, come on Tam, you know I love it."

I glanced across at Jake and Lola to find the pair of them watching me with interest.

"I need to piss too," Lola giggled, "give me a second." She leapt to her feet and ran off to the bar giggling as she went. Her long hair swished down her back and her rounded buttocks jiggled as she ran. She fetched the basket of used bar towels from behind the bar then disappeared again returning with and a mop and bucket.