Love at First Piss Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shall we?" she twittered excitedly.

Jake rolled his eyes but put up no objection so grinning widely I helped Lola spread the towels out on the floor. I felt so naughty, so wicked. I was about to piss on Gary in the middle of Jake's bar...with Lola! Oh my God!

"Go wild!" Lola winked.

I burst out laughing. "You are such a bad influence, you filthy slut!"

"I know," Lola grinned. "I can't help myself. I do stuff like this all the time."

"Well I don't!" I burst out. "I don't do things like this at all!"

"You do now." She kissed my lips again, softly. "Someone's got to keep Jake happy when I'm gone," she breathed.

"That won't be me!" I protested, keeping my voice low.

Lola raised one eyebrow and kissed my nose, "yes it will."

"I love Gary not Jake," I hissed under my breath.

"Love? What the fuck's any of this got to do with love?" she laughed. "Come on Tam, let's shower your sexy bi-sexual butt-fucking boyfriend shall we?"

"Fuck yes, I'm busting!" I giggled as my bladder pained me. "Gary, do you want this?"

"Oh, do I ever!" he boomed out enthusiastically.

He hastily positioned himself on the floor on top of the heap of towels his face upturned, mouth open. Lola and I stood over him, positioning ourselves. Lola's arms slid around my body and her lips found mine. We kissed each other as we readied our muscles and pushed... Lola spurted first, a hot gush of golden fluid jetting out from her pee hole hitting Gary full in the face. His body quivered and he groaned out his pleasure as her piss filled his mouth and spewed out over his face. He gulped back as much as he could, lapping at Lola's pussy as her fluids rained down over him.

"Fucking hell!" gasped Jake from his vantage point. "Christ, I'm getting another boner."

My piss stream hit harder that Lola's. A cry of relief escaped from me as my own fluids shot from me soaking my ecstatic boyfriend and covering his naked body head to toe in hot steaming piss. Gary shuddered as his mouth filled-up time and time again and the towels beneath him became saturated with pungent piss.

Lola's eyes met mine as she pushed out the final remnants of her pee and I watched her pupils dilate as Gary's soft tongue reached between her legs to lick her clean. She sighed contentedly before kindly stepping aside to allow him to clean me. I felt the warmth of his tongue probing me, caressing me, licking up every drop of piss which clung to my skin. God I loved him, I'd never loved anyone like that before.

Jake stood up and stretched. He pulled Lola towards him and held her tightly muttering something which made her smile. "Time to wrap this up Tam," he said looking at me. "I want some time alone with Lola. I need a good old fashioned fuck, just me and her."

"Ooh, I like the sound of that," cooed Lola batting her amazingly long eyelashes at him.

"Go home Tam. Put Gary in the shower, he stinks!"

"Oi!" retorted Gary jovially, "you don't smell too pleasant either! Sweaty bastard! Must be your age!"

"Fuck off!" warned Jake playfully.

I surveyed the damage in the bar. The wooden floorboards were soaked with piss where the towels had failed to soak up the torrent Lola and I had released and the place stank. Clothes were strewn everywhere and the table we'd occupied was covered with empty glasses, bottles and spilt alcohol from our partying.

"Leave it," said Jake. "Lola and I will clean up once we're done. It's not the first time we've made a mess like this is it Lolls?" he grinned.

Lola giggled.

"Besides, I'm going to add to it before I clean it up."

"Ooh is that a promise?" tittered Lola most coquettishly.

Jake grabbed her and kissed her neck leaving a visible mark. Lola pushed him off but she was purring. Gary shook himself dry and began dressing. He ruffled his hair and wiped his face on bar towel that had managed to escape the piss flood.

"So Gary," said Jake sitting down again and stroking his cock absent-mindedly, "do you want the job here or are you off home tomorrow?"

Gary's eyes wandered over Jake's body eying-up his tanned skin, muscular frame and the huge erection he was stroking in his firm grip. He smiled at the older man. "No and no, "he replied. "No I don't want your job and no I'm not going home."

"Oh?" said Jake looking surprised.

"It's nothing personal Jake. I appreciate your offer but I don't want to work for you. I don't want to work for anyone. I've been offered a bar management job across town. It's only a hotel pool bar but it comes with a small apartment and I can run it how I like. I won't answer to anyone and I like the idea of that."

Jake pursed his lips. "I know that job, it's for two people. That bar was run by a couple."

"So it was," grinned Gary his eyes glinting. He reached out and took my hand.

I gazed up into Gary's eyes as I caught his meaning. Oh crap!

Jake's eyes narrowed. "She'll have to work her notice, a month."

Gary shrugged. "Fine. What do you say Tam? Do you want to work with me?"

I stared at him, unable to answer.

Lola kissed Jake's neck as his face turned red. "Let it go," I heard her whisper, "she won't leave you I promise and I'm always right."

Jake nodded. He walked across to me, standing so close his body touched mine and his erect penis pressed against my abdomen making me yearn for more sex with him. "I meant what I said to you Tam. I'm patient, I'll wait. One day I'm going to get you into that shower of mine, alone, and once I do you'll never want anyone else."

I gave him a wickedly sexy smile, ran my hands down his toned body and along his huge engorged cock, "in your dreams Jake. See you tomorrow, early yeah?"

A wide smile blossomed on Jake's handsome face. "Very early. Get some sleep."

"Might!" I grinned. I kissed Jake's forehead, gathered up my clothes and turned my attentions to Lola.

"Dirty slut," I teased blowing a kiss at her.

"Filthy whore!" she replied with a wink. "I still have two days left...same time tomorrow?"

I glanced at Jake.

"Oh, you want him involved?" she pouted. "Not sure he'll be much use after I've finished with him tonight!"

"Don't break him Lola he's not as tough as he makes out."

"I'll try but sometimes I get so carried away," she mewed kittenishly.

I wagged a finger at her before taking Gary's hand in mine and closing my fingers around his. Together we left the bar and ventured outside into the warm night air.

"So how about it?" asked Gary, gazing deep into my eyes. "Will you live with me, run the bar with me?"

I took a deep breath. "Live with you, yes. I'm not sure about working with you. Jake's only just given me the extra hours."

"Fair enough, it's your call." He exhaled deeply. "Wow Tam, that was different!"

"In a good way?"

"Oh yeah!" he nodded enthusiastically, "very good."

I bit my lip. "So, do I have to share you with Oz now?"

"Fuck I don't know! Tam, this is all new to me and I think Oz was a bit shocked too. I'm not sure he'll talk to me again let alone screw me."

I didn't reply to that. There was no point. I knew that my relationship with Gary had changed, it would never be one-to-one again - not that it ever had been, not really. Gary would want sex with Oz, or another man and I wanted more of Jake. Lola, however, had been wrong; what Gary and I had was far more than mere animalistic lust. I loved Gary, I loved him with all my heart and I was confident we could make our relationship work even with the addition of other partners. The whole set-up was all as new to me, as it was to Gary, but I was excited by our unconventional relationship and determined to make it work. Time would tell if that was possible.

"Need a piss," muttered Gary.

He stopped in the middle of the street, undid his trousers and proceeded to urinate on the pavement in front of him sighing contentedly as he sprayed the tarmac.

I smiled. I did love him, I loved him to bits. Fuck it! I was young, healthy and living life to the full. I'd enjoy it whilst it lasted and see how things it played out with Gary and Jake. There was no point second guessing an outcome and hell, if my life turned sour I could always go to Australia and track down Lola...hmm, maybe I'd do that anyway!