All Comments on 'Love at Last Ch. 01-02'

by Arabic_Beauty22

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter

sexybrwneyes41sexybrwneyes41over 10 years ago

LOVED IT! Can't wait for the next chapter!!

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

i hope viktor doesnt do something stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

"Michelle said, cheesing"

What the hell is cheesing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

Wen's d nxt chapter cmng?? Dis story's jst amazing

angelx602angelx602over 10 years ago
Wow

Great story. Can hardly wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Very good start. i hope to read more soon.

Brooklyn_mind_boggler718Brooklyn_mind_boggler718over 10 years ago
good start

Your story line is there and your character introduction is ok too. I like it so far. I'm just glad I'm not the only Arab (Palestinian) that is into erotica stories and to top it nonhuman category. Keep up the work. Literature is literature in any format or concept. It's the authors world to be free and indulge.

Arabic_Beauty22Arabic_Beauty22over 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the LOVE!

Wow! Thank you guys for all the wonderful feedback! I'm so happy that you all enjoyed the first submission to this story! I'm smiling from ear to ear right now! I've submitted the rest of the chapters that I have worked on...so hopefully it will be up in a few days! I look forward to hearing more of wonderful feedback! Stay tuned, it only gets better form here!

Thanks,

Arabic_Beauty22

Arabic_Beauty22Arabic_Beauty22over 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the Feedback!

First of all, I would like to thank the readers for taking the time out to read my story. I'm so happy to hear all of the wonderful feedback you guys have posted. I've submitted the next several chapters, so hopefully it will be up in a few days! I can't wait!!!! Please send me more feedback. It's greatly appreciated and considered. Thanks again to RexBrookdale for editing my story! I couldn't have had a better editor. Also, to the Anonymous person who asked what is cheesing? It is another term for smiling from ear to ear! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArabic_Beauty22@Arabic_Beauty22
There's a mystery hidden deep in her eyes. It's hypnotizing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES