Love at Last Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. I'm fine. You just sit there and look sexy."

Seema blushed, immensely pleased with his comment. As she sat at the island and watched, she became turned on again. Watching his hands as he prepared the fish, she was envious of the fish, wanting him to touch her, instead. She suddenly laughed out loud at the thought. Damian did, too. Seema looked at him questioningly. There's no way he could be laughing at what I'm laughing at. A moment later, she brushed it off; he was laughing because she was laughing.

He set the table, and poured them each a glass of Chardonnay. They sat and started to eat the delicious food, and made small talk.

"Where are you from, Seema?"

"I'm from Israel."

"Really?" he was intrigued.

"Yes. My mother's side lives there. Usually we go every summer to see them, but I haven't gone in the last several years."

He was totally focused on her. "So do you like it over there?"

"I love it over there. But I wouldn't live there. I've lived in America almost my whole life, and I don't think I could get used to living there."

"So do you speak Arabic?" Damian asked.

"Yes I do, but not fluently. I feel like I sound stupid without the accent, so I don't speak it much."

Damian laughed sympathetically. "Well, can you say something to me in Arabic? Like, how do you say 'I love you' in Arabic?"

"Ena behebak," she said.

"Oh that sounds so sexy when you speak like that."

She knew she blushed a deep red.

"Don't be shy or embarrassed. I think it's sexy," He assured her. Damian was falling hard; he couldn't stop envisioning himself touching and licking all over her body. She didn't know how crazy she was making him.

"So tell me Damian, where are you from?"

"I'm from Greece. I moved here when I was young."

"Really?" unconsciously, Seema echoed Damian's earlier response. "So, I assume you still have family that lives in Greece?"

"Yes I do. I, too, visit there in summer and sometimes the holidays."

It was Seema's turn to ask him to say something in Greek.

"How do you say 'I love you' in Greek?"

"S 'agapó," Damian responded.

Seema instantly felt herself get wet. God! That was sexy, she thought. I could listen to him say that to me all day.

Damian laughed on the inside, comprehending fully how he was affecting her. He was amazed at how long she had been holding off. Usually woman tossed themselves at him. He had a great deal of respect for her, in that she wasn't. He stood up to start clear the table and she asked if she could help. It was the least she could do, she'd thought.

"Sure, you can help me."

So they cleared the table and put the dishes in the dishwasher, then moved into the living room to relax on the couch and listen to some music.

"What do you want to listen to?"

Seema smiled and said, "How about some Classic Rock?"

"Okay. Classic Rock it is." He turned on the station for Classic Rock and then went into the kitchen to refresh their glasses of wine. He came back and sat next to her on the couch. They both looked at each other fixedly, sexual thoughts going through both of their minds. The evidence was there in her panties, and she thought she had seen his pants get a bit tented.

"So Seema, what do you like to do?"

"Well, I love anything that doesn't involve a risk to my life," she joked. "I love having fun ... whether it's going to an amusement park, going out for drinks, going shopping. I'm pretty open," she said honestly.

"So are you in school?" Damian asked.

"I graduated. I am working towards going to law school still."

"Oh really? So you're a smart woman? I like that."

"Thank you."

"So how did you and your friend meet?"

Seema smiled, thinking of Michelle. "We met when we were servers at the Waterloo Restaurant."

"Nice." Damian said. "How did you like serving?"

"Oh, I loved it." As she spoke, she noticed he was still holding his now-empty wine glass. She reached over and took it from his hand, placing it next to hers on the table. "I'm naturally a people person. It's nice having people leave in a better mood than they came in. I always joked with my customers, and would give them the best service I could. I never wanted to make them feel like they had to rush and eat so I could collect my tip."

Damian loved her description of hospitality and service for others. He got the sense that she was a selfless person.

He reached over and started to gently rub her leg. Seema closed her eyes to soak in the wonderful caress. He couldn't stop himself from touching her. She looked so beautiful in her dress, and the way she was talking was driving him crazy.

Gently he cupped her chin, and she opened her eyes to look up at him. They gazed at each other momentarily until Damian moved in to kiss her lips.

It started slow, but once they both felt the passion start to build and the soft lips of one another, they couldn't resist any longer and went with it. Damian pulled Seema on top of him. He cupped her face and continued to kiss her slowly but oh so passionately. Seema felt like she was melting in his hands. The way he was kissing her made her all the more wet. Damian could feel her dampness. He started to grow hard underneath this beauty.

He grabbed her by the hips and lifted her up, carrying her all the way up to his bedroom without ever breaking the kiss. Slowly, he lay her down on the bed. He stood there for a moment looking down at her.

"Eísai tóso ómorfi," Damian told her in his Greek accent.

"What does that mean?" she blushed profusely.

"It means you're so beautiful." He kissed her again, and stood up to take off his shirt.

Seema thought she was going to die. How beautiful and perfect this man's body was; he was sculpted like a Greek god. And he was about to take her for his own....

*

Feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Arabic_Beauty22 :)

12