All Comments on 'Love, Be-Were! Ch. 01'

by Mistress_of_Shadows

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
BigDog167BigDog167almost 11 years ago
Interesting story.

Mmmmm, rabbit stew. Drool!!!

Sorry I could not resist. :D

Interesting and different. I like it so far.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 11 years ago
Couldn't wait to comment

Only read the first couple of paragraphs and I just have to say:

I LOVE WERE BUNNIES!!! Omg, this story sounds sooo awesome! Can't wait to finish.

boneamsboneamsalmost 11 years ago
CAPTIVATING!!!!

I was drawn into the world of were-rabbits in just a few paragraphs. This story was easy to follow and I could feel my own world slow to a crawl as I read the meeting between Nyrra and Rhochlan. If I didn’t know better, Nyrra is heading home for some “Alone” time in Chapter two which is right around the corner; right! 5 stars all the way Mistress!!!!

HonourHonouralmost 11 years ago
most unusual

Well written and thoughtful opening chapter leaving the way open to all sorts of intriguing and possibly comedic moments.

RheamistressRheamistressalmost 11 years ago

Well done! Looking forward to the following chapters.. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wait! Where's the next page!?!

Were-rabbits!!!!! That is so freakin' awesome! This is a wonderfully strong start. If you don't write copious amounts more soon and often, we will send the zombie reader brigade to your house in the middle of the night. :D

Editorial nit pic... While kissing, she had both arms around his neck, he had one hand in her hair and one on her ribcage...then he was suddenly still holding her hand he had kissed.

(Would your buddy jaz happen to be jazcullen? I am working through jazcullen's work right now. A fellow reader recently recc'd me to it.)

J/F

JazCullenJazCullenalmost 11 years ago
#awesomesauce

That's what this is! I thoroughly enjoyed this delightful first chapter. The characters are interesting and the shifter concept a nice deviation from the standard wolf or cat shifters that are often seen to be the more *sexy* type of shifter.

I have a feeling MoS will be disabusing us of that notion...after all, you know what they say about bunnies tehehehe ;)

Love it but you know that already

#awesomesauce

<3 back at ya

Mistress_of_ShadowsMistress_of_Shadowsalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Response to editing "nit pic"...

The heated scene between Rhochlan and Nyrra was all a figment of her imagination, a daydream planted in her mind by him. In reality, he never "did" anything but hold her hand, pressing his lips against it :) My apologies if that didn't come across clearly.

Thank you for the warm feedback everyone! Keep those comments coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow..

Oh yes we will all be enjoying if it follows as it's started.. can't wait for more & will be eagerly awaiting the rest of this story. :)

Am also a BIG fan of JC & love all her stories, so for a new concept on Were to come long I most definitely will enjoy. Thanks & keep on writing for us all to enjoy! :)

boneamsboneamsalmost 11 years ago
More feedback?

How's this for more feedback; WRITE CHAPTER 2!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hooked!

Got the giggles when I read he was a were rabbit, but it works so well! Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So you wrote this just to make us laugh, right?

Please tell me it was just a joke,cause if you are serious you are just ridiculing every non human creature.

Naaahhh this was just a joke... right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Write more please!!

angel_n_disguiseangel_n_disguisealmost 11 years ago
Caught!

I was intrigued by your Tethered submissions...but you have managed to completely capture and captivate me with your new story!! I so love the different twist on the shifters! Rhochlan is going to be an Alpha hottie...with a huge heart! (right? right?)

You have also stirred my heartstrings with Rye...need to know his background...and of course, I look forward to the unfolding of a sexy, steamy romance between Rhoch and Nyrra! So, my Mistress--chop chop...back to the writing stockades you go!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
No Way!!!

Too cute! And funny. And potentially very sexy! ;-) Love the were-rabbit twist. During the "fantasy" I was wondering what the hell the two of them were thinking acting that way in front of the boy and others, then sure enough, you had me fooled. Excellent job. I'm really looking forward to more of this. Big smile on my face. :-)

LadyVerLadyVeralmost 11 years ago
Great intro

Great writing and interesting concept on 'were' story. I almost stopped reading when I realized the story was about a rabbit, but the writing was so good I continued reading--glad I did! Looking forward to more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
love it

Oh my this story is amazing I love the twist on the were rabbit as I was reading I kept picturing the Easter bunny from rise of the guardians I can not wait for the next chapter please post it soon don't keep us waiting

MizTMizTalmost 11 years ago
Cograts......

Your very first submission to Lit and it's a good one. Your bringing forward a whole new side of the "Were World". Rabbits, I think of them as cute and cuddly rather than shifters. But you have pulled it off. I think because you have given the Alpha Were Rabbit Shifter a really big heart. And .who can forget the images he sent to a helpless human female.....hehehe......no this really is a great addition to the Were World and the non-human world of Lit. Honestly looking forward to the next chapter. ...........

MSBLING59MSBLING59almost 11 years ago
AWESOME

LOVE THE STORY. PLEASE KEEP IT GOING U'RE OFF TO A GREAT START. I READ A STORY ON HERE A YEAR AGO OR SO THAT HAD A VARIETY OF DIFFERENT SHIFTERS WITHOUT A HOME THAT ALL CAME TOGETHER AFTER A COUPLE GOT MARRIED BECAUSE HE WAS OF THE FIRE SPECIES OF SHIFTER AND SHE SOMETHING ELSE OF A MAGICAL MIXTURE PLUS HUMAN BUT ANYWAY THEY HAD A VARIETY OF SHIFTERS WITHOUT A PACK LIVING TOGETHER AS HUMANS WITHOUT A LEADER AND THEY DECIDED TO BECOME A PACK OF WERE SHIFTERS. I LOVE THE STORY. KEEP IT COMING. I'VE READ EVERYTHING JAZ HAS WRITTEN. SHE'S A GREAT WRITER AMONG ABOUT 15 OTHERS ON HERE THATS AT THE TOP OF MY LIST. HOPE TO PUT U ON IT ALSO. A GREAT STORY DOESN'T HAVE TO HAVE A LOT OF SEX TO CATCH A READER'S ATTENTION TO READ IT. IF THE STORY IS GREAT WE DON'T CARE ABOUT SEX THE FLIRTS AND INNUENDOS ARE ENOUGH. LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT INSTALLMENT.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 11 years ago
A good start.

Rabbit weres are a surprise. In my mind they aren't the most powerful or sexy, so I'm interested to see how you turn it around and change my mind. :)

Looking forward to more.

Serenity_R0seSerenity_R0sealmost 11 years ago
sitting on pins and tintilating fingers waiting for the next chapter

What a wonderful story you have started.

I can see every glint of light and highlight of fur,... cannot wait to see what mezzzzmerizing thoughts run through their minds and bodies as the chapters roll in.

BoundlifeBoundlifealmost 11 years ago

Were-rabbits, duh! Who else is going to go at it like bunnies?

Great twist...especially for fun a erotica story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Liked it..but...

Rabbits definitely have the potential for great sex. But as I was reading I felt this read a little too closely to other were related romance stories. I think it needs something to set it apart (other than being a rabbit-were).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful!

Makes me reminisce of a lover long ago whose nickname I discovered after a few dates. "Thumper" certainly lived up to his billing, and I was most satisfied... ;-)

I'm VERY curious -- and eager -- to see where this story goes, so please continue without delay! Thank you

~rewski84

nicintasnicintasalmost 11 years ago
Love it so far !

Can't wait for more ! Please continue !!!!

KmeraKingKmeraKingover 8 years ago
Awesome

You did extremely well here, I honestly thought I was reading a real novel. I do like your various spins on how were's have this type of bond, and I couldn't stop laughing every time you mentioned his "inner rabbit." I'm so used to it being a demon or a wolf, but a rabbit made it very funny.

AdonisXxXAdonisXxXover 8 years ago
hehehehehe...

Rabbit, this is gonna be interesting (lol).. And just like that, I am hooked. You are good lady, 'hope to read more of this enticing tale in the near future :)

ausvirgoausvirgoover 8 years ago
Wered!

Love it!

Really good story, whilst also obviously a semi-spoof of were stories and romance novels.

I'm curious - you commented about this being a departure from your usual stories, but you've only got one other series on literotica. Where can I find your other stories?

Thanks, and thanks Jaz for encouraging her!

Keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Awww...such a cute and pure shifter erotica here! Who knew there were that kind of shinies to be found?

(Mh...a werebunny? Okay... Are they the feminist or FLM version of werewolves or something? ^^ Anycase, they seem simply too huggable so I'm conquered.) ♡♥~

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous