All Comments on 'Love Beyond All Bounds Ch. 01'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
LOVE IT

Hurry and write the new chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice start.

Could have been a bit longer though. Looking forward to the next one.

joodlejoodleover 11 years ago
O my God

O my God that was one of the most amazing stories I have read in a while, and I can assure you, I have read many. On the top lists. I am somewhat dreading whether this is going incest-wise, but the way this guy naturally and so furiously morphs into a Dom was utterly intoxicating and took my breath away more than once. Bravo!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a horrible pile of dung.

Go home, get on the Web and out the Club. Throw the card in the trash. Mindless violence, stupid dialogue and characters that are dumber than rocks. Awful.

RoseSlut68RoseSlut68over 8 years ago
Awesome

I absolutely LOVED this story. Please write another series similar to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Questionable

The story is just good enough to read the next installment and see if gets any better.

The son acts as a surrogate parent for almost 2 decades and does nothing when his harridan of a mother slaps his sister?

Prior to entering the building the story gave no indication that the protagonist had any experience with sub/dom relationships or bdsm, so are we to believe he's Roy Hobbs? Just a natural w/ some innate, instinctual knowledge?

FinalStandFinalStandover 6 years agoAuthor
Actually this story is an editing NIGHTMARE! From me, the author's POV.

"Questionalble", I'm glad you liked it enough to give chapter 2 a chance. From the posted chapters you can figure out it doesn't stay pure BDSM.

**

"The son acts as a surrogate parent for almost 2 decades and does nothing when his harridan of a mother slaps his sister?"

Because the action was so OUT OF CHARACTER for his Mother toward any member of the family, especially April who acts like a mediator. Damien is effectively stunned by the outburst. Irene's and Conrad's normal parenting dysfunction is blatant indifference, not violence.

**

"Prior to entering the building the story gave no indication that the protagonist had any experience with sub/dom relationships or bdsm, so are we to believe he's Roy Hobbs? Just a natural w/ some innate, instinctual knowledge?"

I actually talked to both a Dom and several Subs on the matter. Two Subs in particular related how they had experienced people attempting to be Doms and failing and those who fell into the pattern quite naturally (one was a current partner and the other - the relationship ended when the husband's business moved him to the Midwest ~ he was okay with their relationship, just not into the lifestyle himself). I personally am mostly vanilla in my own sexual misadventures.

Strangely to me, while the Dom stressed things like 'rules' and 'safe words', the Subs were more about power transfers and trust - as in what they talked most about ~ them feeling 'safe' and how good 'safe' felt.

I have had several Subs tell me their 'safe word' was "OW!" Not only are they free in expressing what is uncomfortably painful (as opposed to pain they cherish), it is also a matter of them fighting down the basic instinct to cry out as their own 'cherry on top' sense of victory and achievement for both them and their Dom. Also, "OW!" is quite discernible around a ball gag, or so they had told me.

Now, to answer your question ~ Damien is a 'natural' though he does not feel the need to be a Dom all the time, or in all his relationships. In the same way there will be time when Danielle is assertive in their relationship, but she is a 'natural' submissive and her coming to accept and embrace this nature is also part of the story.

I hope this helps ... and I really should re-edit this story at some time.

James aka FinalStand

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

A great first chapter to the story.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

This author has a good grasp of the English language and knows how to use it. The characters, to include the divorce attorney, are well developed. The initial plot is well constructed and logical. The author has certainly used his mind to initiate this hopefully remarkable story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5301 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES