Love Beyond All Bounds Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,300 Followers

That was when it all made sense. I was in an S&M Sex club. People thought I was part of the entertainment because I had used my Mom's pass, which meant she was part of the entertainment too. When a red card comes in the light over the door flashed red and the patrons know that person is entertainment. Fuck me. This was what my Mom had turned to in order to save her failing business. My only problem was that I was now in the middle of an exclusive S&M club, with a mountain of muscle at the door and almost certainly other security types around where I couldn't see them. I also had hold of some poor woman who I was hurting to the point of tears. I had to think quickly.

"Pick up the riding crop," I snapped to her as I released her sore wrist. She rubbed it and looked at me fiercely. She was playing at a Dom, but I had no intention of playing submissive.

"Don't make me ask you again," I growled. She flinched. Reluctantly she bent over to pick up the discarded tool. The second she took her gaze from me, I hauled off and smacked her ass with as much force as I could muster. She yelped in pain and popped up.

"Pick up the riding crop," I repeated. She bent down and tried to find it while keeping her eyes on me, but couldn't find it by touch. Again, when she let her gaze slip for a moment, I slapped her other ass cheek. She yelped and popped up again, but this time had the riding crop. The look in her eyes was indescribable. I reached out and took her by the neck and pulled her close to me. She made no move to resist.

"I am going to use you like a cheap whore. Disobey me and things will get worse. What is your name?"

"We are not suppo ..." she tried to say, but I cut her off with a slap to the face. For a moment I was afraid I'd gone too far. When she looked back at me, though, she was crying, but smiling too.

"If I only wanted to refer to you as Bitch, I'd have told you so. Now, what's your name?" I hissed.

"Danielle," she whispered.

People around me began murmuring their approval. More important to me, we ceased being the source of too much speculation.

"Give me my riding crop," I commanded. She did so quickly.

"Danielle, are you here to fuck?" She nodded vigorously. "Too bad," I sneered, "I am here to watch other people fuck, but I'm not going to let you. I'm going to play with you, but you can't come. If you do, I'll make you pay. Do you want me to hurt you?" Danielle bit her lip and looked away. I could swear she was smiling. I led her over to a series of low, cushioned chairs. I sat down in one that gave me a good look of the spotlighted table my Mother was at. She was still being pleasured.

I pulled Danielle into my lap. I decided to get a good feel for what I had acquired. Her breasts were firm and her nipples responsive.

"Lick your fingers and start playing with your nipples," I whispered in her ear. "I want that cloth soaking wet. Nod if you understand." She did. I could already feel myself stirring to full wakefulness down below. I decided to see how she was doing. My hands roamed down her waist and stomach until I reached her hips. I reached between her thighs and pulled her legs apart. I didn't stop until they were outside my own somewhat spread legs, so I was betting she was uncomfortable and off-balance. I ran both hands up her thighs to her crotch, rubbing up and down. She was already soaking wet and immediately hit orgasm when I touched her in what must have been the right spot.

"Have you been bad?" I whispered in her ear. At first she was still riding through her orgasm, but when she calmed down, she nodded in the affirmative.

"What should I do to you?" I said quietly as I nibbled her ear. She groaned. My hands began rubbing what I assumed to be her clit. I could already feel her running up to her next climax.

"I ... I don't know," she panted. I bit into her neck and she moaned louder. I really wasn't in the mood to slap, or whip her. I had to think of something.

"Tell me something. Tell me something you don't want anyone else here to know," I commanded gently.

"I can't," she whined.

"Get off me. Go play somewhere else," I snarled.

"But ... but you said you would punish me," she whispered.

"Why? You are worthless to me. Why would I waste my time? Get off me," I said as I slowly pushed Danielle up.

"I'm a lawyer," she whispered tearfully. I waited. "I'm a divorce lawyer, who is divorced."

"Why did he leave you?" I growled. She began sobbing softly. "You couldn't let go in the bedroom, could you? You wouldn't lead and you wouldn't follow, so you lost him. He thought you were dead inside." She nodded. I leaned in and kissed her on the back of her neck. She moaned. I kissed around to one ear. "Good girl," I said. Danielle began grinding her ass into my crotch. That actually gave me an idea.

"Stand up," I told her. She stopped moving and tensed up. "Hush," I whispered. "I'm far from being done with you. Now, stand up." Danielle's heart fluttered. "Trust me," was my ghostly urging. She stood up. I ran my hands up and down her upper thighs, buttocks and crotch, ending up finally in the crotch. Her breath quickened. I pinched down the damp fabric between her legs. By the sound of her, I grabbed a few hairs too. I paused for effect then tore the fabric open, exposing her pussy and ass to me. The touch of the cool air caused Danielle to gulp in a deep breath.

"Sit, my Whore. Sit," I commanded. She quickly complied. I took a moment to watch my mother. She was putting a strap on while a different woman in front of her was bent over giving a man fellatio. Mom was eyeing the woman's ass intently.

I took the riding crop that I had laid down beside me. I brought it around, handle down, to Danielle's crotch and began rubbing the leather knob against vulva. Danielle gasped.

"Wait," she panted. "We don't have a Safe word."

"Stop. You tell me to stop and I'll stop," I told her. Danielle nodded. I whapped down on her clit and Danielle gasped. "That's for interrupting me, Slut," I teased. She began grinding her ass against my penis still trapped in my pants.

"You want this in your cunt, don't you my slut?" I asked, once more rubbing the knob up and down her slit. Danielle moaned. "Tell me you want it."

"Yes," she moaned. "Yes, I want it." I twisted he crop around and snapped it on her inner thigh. She yelped and hopped slightly.

"I want to hear my slut beg for it, like a proper slut. Tell me you are my slut. Tell me how much you want it." Danielle kept grinding as I talked to her. Whatever I was saying was having an effect, because I could feel her breathing becoming more ragged.

"Your slut begs for it, Master. Your slut begs to have her crop shoved up her pussy. Your slut begs to be pounded until she can no longer stand. Please," she begged.

"I'll do this one thing for you, but only because I want to see you squirm. I'm going to make you cum, you slut, and I'm going to punish you for it," I growled with sexual tension. For a guy who had no idea what he was doing, I hoped I wasn't doing half bad. I was wondering how much it would take to make her come again. I shouldn't have bothered. I only got the knob in before she gushed all over my hand. For a moment I thought she was having an epileptic seizure it went on so long. It earned me more attention than I liked as several women wanted to know what had set her off so hard. She abruptly stopped after more than a minute. I had to wrap my arm around Danielle to stop her from toppling to the floor. I let her rock back into me. I stole a peak and saw my Mom slamming her dildo into the woman I'd seen earlier. The woman was standing, but bent over with Mom behind her, ramming it into her pussy. Mom held on with one hand and slapped her hard on the ass with her other. She was alternating from side to side and the woman sounded like she loved it.

"Thank you," Danielle panted to me. She snaked an arm behind my head and pulled my head into her neck. "I ... I've never cum so hard."

"First night here?" I chuckled.

"Is it that obvious?" she sighed contentedly. "Can I claim you every night I'm here? I would like that. Would you? I can pay."

"Want you?" I growled. "Why would I want a worthless whore like you?" I taunted her. I reached around and took her free hand. I swear I heard her sob. "You are a pathetic slut. Why would anyone want you?" Her shoulders shook and I brought her arm around to my back. "Certainly even a stupid cunt like you can tell you do nothing for me?" I began rubbing her hand up and down my iron shaft that was aching for her. Suddenly she realized the effect she was having on me and her demeanor changed. "You obviously bore me beyond tears, because you are not very talented and there are better, fresher, prettier girls out there. You are old and totally unresponsive. How could anyone want such damaged goods?" She was now rapidly pumping my shaft through my pants. She sobbed again.

"Master, have mercy," she pleaded. "Give your worthless whore another chance." She was clearly getting into it. I had another brainstorm.

"Turn around and face me. Sit in my lap." As she did so, I gave her a quick lash of the whip. She hopped into my lap, smiling. I took her head in both hands. Her eyes were on fire. "I want to taste your tears," I breathed. "I want to feel your pain on my lips." I brought her head forward finding no resistance on her part. I kissed under one eye then licked up the tears with three long, broad strokes. "Your weakness is like nectar to me," I grinned. I did the same on the other side. "Perhaps I can find some small value in you after all."

Danielle moved in to kiss me on the lips. "No," I responded. "You don't get to kiss me. I doubt you are worthy, you contemptible thing." I grinned at her. "I must see if your lips are not totally slutty." I gently kissed her lower lip, touched it with the tip of my tongue, and moved to the corner of the mouth. Danielle tried to reach out with her tongue to touch mine, I pulled back. I gave her a quick snap on the middle back. "Bad," was all I needed to say. I spent five minutes going over her lips and nose and eyes. When I pulled back I was kind of freaked out by the look the woman giving me.

"Go get us some drinks. Bring water. You would mess anything else up."

"Yes Master," she beamed then padded off to the bar. I had some time to observe Mom. She has the woman she'd been punishing earlier down on the ground in the doggy position. She was reaming the woman up the ass and had one hand in her hair, pulling it back and calling her a bitch and slut. The woman kept egging Mom on. The man who had been there earlier was sitting back, naked and flaccid. I was beginning to understand some of the social dynamics of this place. Entertainers set up in certain areas and clients came around to participate or observe. I figured out that Mom was really popular. She was surrounded by a variety of clientele and that was something I found interesting. I found the attention that Danielle and I had generated to be something I found disturbing. I wanted to lay low. I wanted this to be a one-time thing. I was here to hurt my Mom for all the hurt she'd done to me and April. I noticed a young woman, in her twenties, wearing leather straps that barely covered anything watching me intently. Every time I looked at her she lowered her head and shuffled a few feet closer. Fuck, I had a fan. When Danielle showed, I immediately sensed the tension between them.

"What are you doing?" I thundered as I stood up angrily. Danielle nearly jumped out of her skin.

"Did I tell you to stand around stupidly? You are my slave and my slave alone and you will do what I say or you will feel pain down to your soul!" Danielle ran over to me and went into a kneeling position, offering the bottles of water up. I took one bottle opened it and drank deeply.

"Danielle, do you see the girl watching us?"

"Yes Master," she said softly.

"She is younger and prettier than you. Do you think she could excite me more than you do?" Danielle remained head down and silent. "She can," I answered. "She would be dynamic, much like your husband's new wife." I was guessing about the new wife thing, but her reaction told me I'd called it right. I thought I saw a tear. "You only have one thing that she does not have. Do you know what that is?" Beaten down and miserable, Danielle could barely respond. I reached out and took her by the chin and tipped her head up.

"She doesn't have me as her Master. Why would want another worthless slave when I know I will grow tired and sore punishing you all night long. Go over to her and tell her that you, and only you, are my slut, my whore, my property." Danielle blinked in disbelief. I struck her shoulder with the riding crop. She ran over and confronted the other slave. I was afraid there would be a fight, but Danielle acted so fierce that the taller woman fell back and left.

"You took too long," I told her. "Bend over my knee so that you will be more obedient". She knelt and then prostrated herself over my lap. She even gave her butt an extra bit of wiggle I leaned down to her ear so that no one else could hear. "I said you can trust me. I have to punish you for doubting." She wiggled harder. I brought the knob of the crop down to her love canal and slowly started rubbing along it. Then I gave a quick, strong slap to her left ass cheek. She squeaked. I alternated a few seconds to the other stroke. Then I plunged the knob in one strong thrust. Danielle gasped and struggled. Now I was spanking her cheeks and pumping the crop into her in a rapid gate. Even through the fabric, I could tell her cheeks were very red. She hit orgasm for the third time that night.

"You will pay for that," I whisper into her ear. She's crying. I give her a moment to say something.

"Don't ... stop ... please." She panted. I nodded. I took the riding crop and placed it at the entrance of her asshole. I felt her tense up. Considering I had experimented with Chrissie and anal sex twice, I was unsure what to do. I knew ramming it all the way made you scream. I pushed it hard into the sphincter and it gave away. Danielle screamed. I made short, powerful strokes as I pushed it in farther and farther. I made one more powerful thrust and she screamed again and didn't stop screaming. I thought I might have broken the girl. Wetness flushed down my legs. She'd had a big one again. She was now utterly helpless.

I pulled Danielle up until she was in my lap and I had her head up against my chest. She was still panting and crying, and was a total mess. The riding crop was still stuck in her ass. I saw Mom waving off another client and heading for the door. That was my signal to leave. There was the small problem of the woman on my lap. I stood up and pulled Danielle up with me.

"It is time for me to go," I told her. I could see her struggling back to life. "Can you stand on your own?"

"You can't leave," she pleaded. "When will I see you again?"

"Why would I ever want to see you again, you whore," I commented dryly. That upset her.

"Stop, stop, stop," Danielle begged. It took a micro-second to realize that this is our safe word.

"When can I see you again?" she repeated

"I don't know. It depends and my life is complicated right now," I confessed.

"Don't you want me?" she said is a pitiful voice. I smiled down at her, cupped her cheeks, and brought our head close together.

"I want to take you out to the car and have you. An hour later when we are done with that, I want to take you to my home were we can have sex until sunrise. Then I want you to cook me breakfast because I have this fantasy about you running around in an apron and nothing else. I'm not sure how much eating I would actually get to do, but I promise you this, I want you. Don't doubt that. "I'm Roger and I'm an engineer. My girlfriend left me for another woman."

"What a fool," she panted. "I wouldn't let you go."

"I feel pretty much the same way about your husband. What a moron. When do you come here? I will try and make it," I promised

"I can be here tomorrow. If not then, maybe next Tuesday? I will grab you the moment you step in. Let's go get your money." I reach down and play with the riding crop still stuck in her ass. I reached for it, but she said, "Leave it in, it feels different."'

Getting the money was interesting. The Keeper asked to see my card then asked who I was. I told him the truth. He smirked.

"You did well tonight. You have a client. It usually takes two to three weeks to establish a relationship. Very well, four hours at two hundred fifty per hour is one thousand dollars plus tips." The man counted out the hundred for me while she ran off somewhere. I was heading for the door when I found her at my side. She folded some more money into my hands, as well as a phone number. She leaned up to give me a kiss, but I stopped her.

"I didn't give you permission to kiss me," I threatened. "You will have to pay." I leaned in for a kiss, and it was a strong kiss with our tongues swirling without hint of domination.

"My punishment?" she asked demurely.

"You have two punishments. One you will not know what it is until it happens. My first punishment is anticipation. The other is whatever my mind comes up with given a day to think on it. Know that I will be planning something special."

Danielle looked on in rapt attention. I turned and while leaving I was feeling good about myself. At the door, the Man Mountain pulled me aside.

"Card buddy." I handed him the card. He didn't look happy. I figured there was no chance of me getting in ever again, but there was a good chance of me needing a hospital.

"Here's your new card, Damien Cullen. Remember, don't talk about the club. If you find a likely candidate to join, contact us and we will do the inviting. We are open from ten until four, though special parties are allowed. We are open Tuesday through Sunday, and you must attend two days a week, or you get dropped. Do you need to know anything else?"

"Are you going to beat me up now?" I inquired. The Man laughed then said, "Go home."


FinalStand
FinalStand
5,300 Followers
12