All Comments on 'Love Bites'

by Corpse_rider

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyalmost 12 years ago
orignial

Interesting story. I love zombie stories and the dystopian society left behind. I kinda wish you had expanded this a little and had them making love during his turning. I always want the zombie stories to come up with a more scientific explanation of the stages of turning and how the zombies "virus" effects cognition and resulting behavior.

Anyway, just wanted to thank you for the story and say... You got a sick mind and I enjoy it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Wow, I wasn't expecting to feel such despair, the trauma of having only minutes or moments left with the one you love must be completely crushing. Especially like that... Somehow I think there is more genius to this story than meets the eye. Usually the transformation to zombiehood is drawn out, thoughtful, and somber... but here there was no time to accept it, and it still felt like genuine love was being lost. I like the way you finished it, I like that she turned to love when she thought she had no options.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

That was amazing and so emotional, it really moved me to tears, one of the best short stories i've ever read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorpse_rider@Corpse_rider
Latest update: April 2024 I have two more new drawings which will be up on the Erotic Art listings this week. One; A Mouthful of Cock 2. The other; Taming her Master's Beast. One is in colour pencil, the other is pencil on paper, so I'm giving my favourite Indie Red pastel pe...

story TAGS