Love Bites

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smhgirl2002
smhgirl2002
179 Followers

"I am not doing this!" I replied angrily.

Delia glared at me and then sweetly turned towards the men.

"How about you two go on in the bedroom, we'll be there in a minute."

As soon as the men turned the corner to head down the hall, she was once again in my face.

"You will do this," she spat. "If you truly care for me, you will."

The world stopped at that moment. I realized that no matter how badly I wanted her, how hard I tried to change her, make her understand, she would never understand.

"I'm sorry Delia, I can't."

"Either you follow me into the bedroom right now, or we are finished."

I didn't waste any time thinking about it, my decision was made no matter the cost.

"I'm sorry, but I just can't."

Her narrowed eyes aflame, burning a hole in my heart and soul. The words spoken, sharp and harsh, left my whole body numb.

"Get out!"

The door slammed shut behind me, tears streaming down my face, it was over. It was all over. I would never openly admit it, but deep down I was relieved. I loved and cared for Delia, but the feeling wasn't mutual. Our lifestyles greatly differed and there wasn't anything anybody could do to change that. The only way I could be with her was physically and only when she required it. I left her apartment building knowing I deserved someone better and that someday I would find her. I was a dead woman inside who was yet very much alive.

smhgirl2002
smhgirl2002
179 Followers
12