All Comments on 'Love, Bullets, and Badges Ch. 01'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
sengimaxsengimaxalmost 11 years ago
Great Story

Almost like a television series, good characters, I can envision this story as if it was being watched on TV.

A master story teller at his best.

Thanks for sharing.

BriteaseBriteasealmost 11 years ago
superb

Great writing. Lovely story

trashmantxtrashmantxalmost 11 years ago
Good story....But

That's one fucked up town you got there JimBob! lol

john1946john1946almost 11 years ago
ok

Fun story, I was very involved. Look forward to more. Thank you.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
Subtle Gift

In what appears to be continuous dialog, you incorporate your characters' thoughts that are unrelated to the conversation (observing the bikers while carrying on pointless banter). Very entertaining. Skilled writing. Looking forward to chapter two.

ambush184ambush184almost 11 years ago
don't stop now

This is way too good to leave off here. Hope for more real soon

LovelyLvsLovelyLvsover 10 years ago
Thanks for the new story!

I really enjoy your writing!! You're definitely one of my favorite Literotica writers. I know you "write for your pleasure", but I'm not a big fan of the Loving Wives category, so I'm glad your pleasure is other stuff right now. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Terrific

This is extremely well done. Nice story, and the handling of dialogue is great.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
Great start -

And like how she thinks and works -

Her dad too -

loveoverlustloveoverlustabout 9 years ago
ELISE. A WONDERFUL LADY.

I really liked the character of Elise. As they say, truly a woman of substance.

Thanx . The 5th star.

NaturalnaughtyNaturalnaughtyabout 7 years ago
Love your stories

Hi JimBob, you touched on an officer and an african american girl in "Honey, Sweetheart, etc.", she was the sister of the main African American girl in the stories narrative; have you ever thought of giving them a stand alone story? I'd love to read it...keep up the excellent work!

Peace

ukdukeukdukeover 6 years ago
Oh yes!

Liked this!

Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
NO you don’t need an editor

You DO need a proofreader but so does damn near every other author (or alleged writer) on this site.

I have to say I enjoy most of what you have written about small town life in the almost southern states...keep up the good efforts

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Inept and corrupt cops

Gang members racing up and down the street, and harassing people, stalking the cops, and the cops are too lazy to do anything about it. Then Elise murders 3 of them and it's swept under the carpet. She intentionally ran them into the path of a truck, killing them. That's vehicular homicide. I guess the fictional cops are as crooked and drunk on power as the real ones. And that's just the ones in my country.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a dickhead the anonymous below is. His comments are crap! The bikers weren’t doing anything illegal dummy! If there were arrested, all that they would get is a slap on the wrist. Obviously the bikers were following too close! That is their fault if the car in front of them slams on their brakes dummy! When you are driving you are required to leave reaction time space between YOU and the vehicle in front of you. The person following too close would be charged with an offense duh! You are probably one of those idiot QAnon twits! The cops can’t help it if there are stupid criminals!

Excellent story so far! Kept my interest.

woodrangewoodrangeabout 1 month ago

crash scene hard to understand, but i did wonder why she just didn't brake suddenly in front of bikers.gets heaps of people every day. great story though 5 stars. now for part two

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories