Love By Death

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please let me go. I won't say anything. I won't ever speak to you both again. I'll move I don't care where, please let me go.

Um no the Queen and King want answers and you have some. They will be here soon to collect you. Where you will be tortured and killed eventually.

Mrs. Blume was unsure what to do. She just stood there in a daze.

Now to get you ready.

Melody stood there as well. Not knowing what to do.

They both soon felt the cuffs come off one hand but then both hands were behind their backs and they were both lead out by their collars.

Once in the bedroom he stood them next to the bed

Kneel both of you

They both listened and knelt

Open your mouth as wise as you can

Without wondering they both opened their mouth

Soon there was a ball gag in both their mouth with duct tape over it.

He bent over and played with Melody a bit. She stayed as quite as she could.

Get on the bed Melody and sit down with your legs open as wide and you can get them.

Melody did as she was told. She even went a bit wider to cause her pain just because she knew she could.

Soon he returned with a bar and put it in between her knees.

He then pushed her onto her back. The bar came out but Melody kept her legs spread.

Very good girl. Let's see if we can't make that bar stay put.

Melody then arched her back to widen her knees more. Once she felt the bar she laid back down and closed her knees. She heard the duct tape and knew what was going to happen. He taped the bar in place.

He then went over to Mrs. Blume

Stand up

She stood

I am going to undo your hands you are to keep them at your side will I say. Nod if you understand

She nodded.

He undid her wrists and she laid them at her side.

Come with me. He said he pulled the leash a bit.

She followed him out of the room

All melody could do was lay there and watch.

Sit. Melody heard him say

Mrs. Blume Sat on a chair. He then took her hands and cuffed them behind her. He took rope and tide her feet down just in case she tried anything.

The Queen and King will be here soon. You will make a fine victim. I just can't help myself I want to make you bleed some more. But they want as much as you can hold. So I'll just do this. And she fisted her as hard as he could.

Mrs. Blume cried out in pain and soon felt a knife to her throat.

Is this the one you have been after?

No my Queen, she is an intruder. She has much pain to give you both and she is willing to do anything to stay alive.

Where is the one you have been after?

My lord she is the bedroom. I was unable to do anything with her because this vile women barged in.

Let's go take a look at the one you chose.

All three went into the bedroom to find Melody lying there watching and wondering.

May I my Queen

No I want to go first.

My Lady and Lord she is willing and able. I ask that you please save me some.

Are you ordering us around squire?

No My Queen. I just really enjoyed playing with her. She knew the commands all too well. She will make you a great warrior too.

We shall see. Undo all this now

Yes my lord.

He did as he was told and helped her stand up. She went into the stance as she was directed too earlier.

You do know what to do.

Go in that room and make her scream......with pleasure. Cause her no pain for now. That may change.

Yes My Lady, and Lord.

Melody stood there for a moment

What are you doing just standing there?

I want to please you both. But I want him to please me too. May he please torture me as I do to her?

The Queen and King both took a moment to talk.

Agreed they both said at the same time.

As if on cue the collar was back on. He grabbed the bar and a few other toys and they all went into the living room.

Mrs. Blume was moaning and crying

Melody knelt down and pulled her hair into a pony tail.

She then leaned in and began to give Mrs. Blume pleasure.

Knock, Knock, Knock everyone froze and Mrs. Blume wanted to scream but there was a knife soon to her throat.

Melody is Rebecca in there.

Melody looked at everyone. They all nodded.

Yes she is. Were kind of busy though.

Well she needs to come home.

Dammit Joe I said were busy. Now leave.

No I'm coming in.

You will regret it.

Ya right.

He walked in and was taken to the floor and cuffed and gagged. When he was rolled over Melody looked at him

Told you. Now where was I?

She went back to doing what she was told.

Mrs. Blume just looked at her husband with sorry eyes.

Joe wanted to move but he was being held down forced to watch everything.

Squire please show this thing what his wife has endured. Let him feel the pain as well.

Yes my lady.

Mrs. and Mr. Blume both screamed and tried to get out but to avail

Melody was tired of her moving around so she slapped her pussy

Sit still or I will cut.

Melody slapped it again.

I bet you like that and just want us to think you don't. Can someone hand me the tongs and ice cubes from the bedroom?

The king jumped up and went and got everything.

Here you go.

Thank you my lord. I'll be expecting my punishment later on.

You most certainly will.

Mrs. Blume screamed in pain knowing what was coming.

Relax I'm not going to use the large end again. However I do need to lay down on the floor.

With help from the king Mrs. Blume was laid on the floor. The Queen held the leash tight just to give her knowledge that she was not to go anywhere.

Melody took the small end and stuck it in Mrs. Blume pussy as far as she could.

Would you look at that they go in all the way and open up too. Who knew? Now how wide can they go.

Not too far dear we need her to feel pain from us.

Shall I back away and let you two play.

The Queen and King looked at one another.

What will you do Melody?

Whatever you wish me to do. My lord

Come here to me.

Melody walked over.

Turn around and put your hands behind your back. Now kneel down.

Soon Melody felt her wrists and ankles bound together.

She also felt her collar being tugged on and pulled back a bit. The leash was strapped with her hands and ankles.

Open your mouth

Melody did as she was told and found a dick inserted.

Look at me Melody

She look up to find Squire getting the pleasure. Soon she heard screams from two other. She knew what was happening.

I'm going to release your neck so not to hurt you.

Melody felt the leash release and she continued to pleasure him as the other two screamed.

Soon there was only one. Melody wondered what happened but didn't stop.

After a bit there was no other sound.

Squire grabbed her pony tail and pulled her away from him.

Melody you are to go into your bedroom. Pack your toys, I like them a lot. And whatever clothes you can fit into one bag of your choice. Do you understand?

Melody nodded.

You are not to scream or say anything. Do you understand?

Melody nodded again.

He bent down and undid her cuffs. Keeping them on her still. She got up and did as she was told.

It was hard not look around and see that Joe now lay in her bed with a blank stare on his face. She knew he was dead.

She quickly packed everything she could. She went to the door way with a questioning look on her face

What is it Melody?

May I bring a few tokens and memorabilia?

What you fit into one bag with your clothes yes. But be warned anything silver will be discarded.

Yes sir.

Oh and Melody

Yes Sir

Call me Squire for now.

Yes Squire she said with a smile.

Another 5 minutes and she was packed. She knew she didn't need anything else.

Do you need to look over what I packed?

Not at the moment, we need to go. You're ok with never returning here right.

Wait you never said anything about that. I have way more than one bag here.

Melody you're doing so well. Don't ruin it.

I can come visit here right? Check on things?

Nope we're going far away from here. Plus I can get you all new things. You won't have many memories where we are headed.

Oh wow. That's a lot to take.

Are you packed with your two bags?

Two you said one!

Correct but with your toys and clothes, how did you fit it all into one?

Melody walked out with a large suit case. A smile came across Squire's face.

Never tell a women just one you will regret it. May I grab some kitchen tools? They seem to work in more ways than one.

No. right now I want to play.

With everything that has happened I'm not sure I can play right now.

She looked back at her bed, Joe still lay there, Melody didn't see Mrs. Blume anywhere but she knew not to ask.

I didn't say it was for you. You're going to just to do what you do best and listen. Now take your suit case to the door and then come and lay on the table.

Melody did as she was told. She was getting scared and not sure how much more she could take. So much has happened that it was hard to remember what was real and not real anymore.

Do you want me on my stomach or my back?

Back and take your hair out of that pony tail.

Melody took it out and laid down.

Squire walked up to her with everything already in hand. Before Melody knew it she was unable to move, yet able to bend her arms or legs. This is going to suck on so many levels she thought.

Open

Melody opened her mouth and a ball gag was inserted.

No matter what happens you are to look at the ground, or celling depending on what way you're facing. The journey won't take long but you have to earn your keep as well. At times it will be me, some it will be others. No matter what you are mine but you have to show you can handle what happens. Nod if you understand.

Melody took a few moments to think. She wasn't sure what all he meant but she couldn't ask, not with a gag in her mouth. She took a deep breath and nodded.

Good. You will be able to move soon enough ok.

Melody nodded again.

He walked around to her legs and played with her feet. She so bad wanted to jerk away but she couldn't. Soon she felt something warm and wet on her pussy. She went to look but another set of hands held her head in place.

You heard master a strange voice said.

Remove the gag and she may play with you

Melody's eyes widened.

He was serious about this. Melody had never done anything like this before

The gag was removed and a warm pussy was there in its place. Without thinking Melody began to pleasure it.

All Melody could hear was the moaning and groaning of everyone. There was more than three but she didn't dare look around.

Soon the pussy was removed and the gag was reinserted.

Melody also noticed that she could move her arms and legs.

Come here wench said a female voice.

Melody did as she was told.

Kneel down, hands behind your back and keep your knees apart.

Melody did as she was told. She also remember to look at the ground.

Do you know who I am?

Melody shook her head no.

Do you care who I am?

Melody shook her head no.

You should. I am then one that says if you live or die.

Melody nodded hoping she would see.

Now what to do with you. Squire says you listen and I see that, He also says you can torture very well too. Does he lie?

Melody shook her head no.

First time for everything. She chuckled.

Melody just stayed still.

Now I'm going to remove that gag and there be no screaming nor voice from you. Understood?

Melody nodded

She removed the gag and Melody closed her mouth.

Please me

Without thinking Melody leaned in between the women's legs and was just about to start when she felt a tug at her head

She's mine and I'll give her the orders.

Fine then she pleases me and you can please her. Here we will make it easy.

No you will leave her alone. I have my own way of doing things.

Melody didn't know what to do so she just stayed there looking up, not really wanting too but she had no choice.

Let's go melody you don't need to see this.

Melody got up with the yank of her hair. Squire was getting mean and she was not liking it.

Squire led her into the bathroom. Melody could only imagine what was to happen in here.

I'm sorry she can be a real bitch bit that's what ex's are for. Arms up.

Melody put her arms up and Squire latched them to the shower rod.

No matter what you hear do not make a sound.

She wanted to nod but couldn't somehow her collar and leash was back on.

Squire also stuck a butt plug and a vibrator inside of her.

When did all that happen, and how did she not feel it.

No noise understand

Melody just looked at him.

After everything she has gone through she still had to put up with this. Then she remembered he did want to play for himself. She quivered as each orgasm came and went. Melody was unsure if the shower rod could handle it then she noticed it was reinforces and she was not going anywhere.

Soon she heard sounds coming from the other room. Was he really giving her sex, after he said they were exes? This was getting too much for her. But what could she do? Nothing really.

The moans got louder and louder. Then she heard his. His sounded more like pain then pleasure. Melody wanted to scream but dared not too knowing she would be killed.

Soon there was not a sound, but the vibrator. Melody's legs had given out and were jello, she wouldn't be able to move them if she was told too. This was not going to be good if either of them came in. She kept an eye on the door and soon saw a shadow under the door. When it opened Melody saw squire standing there naked. This was the first time she had seen him naked. Not bad she thought as another orgasm came over her.

Can you walk?

Melody shook her head no.

Well then I'll just have to drag you.

Melody nodded.

I'm going to give you something for the pain and it will put you to sleep. When you wake up you will be in your apartment however it won't be the reality you know. Also you will have a tattoo on both shoulders and the collar will be an accessary you will come to love. Do you understand?

Melody nodded then best she could.

Don't worry the collar will be a little smaller and prettier too. You have passed the test, all of them really and you are mine. No one else can have you, no can anyone else tell you what to do. When we get home I'll tell you all the rules you need to know.

As he was talking Melody felt the vibrator stop and get removed. As well as the butt plug. Her hands were released and she fell to the floor.

Here Drink he said as he removed the gag.

Melody drank the water and soon felt sleepy.

Shh, shh, shh, it will soon be all over. Just go to sleep. You will be in your bedroom when you wake up. I will have food for you too. You are mine.

Melody drifted off to sleep.

When Melody woke up it felt like she had slept for days. She opened her eyes and found that she was in a bedroom and in a bed. There was toys all over the place. But nothing was on her that she noticed right away.

Melody just laid there for minute thinking. She didn't remember much only that she had a lot of fun but didn't remember with whom. She sat up and look around there was a table with fresh fruit and bacon on it.

Melody got out of bed and walked to the table. When she went to move her arms she felt a pain. She looked down and saw two music notes on each arm. How drunk did she get? Did she drink? Melody couldn't remember.

She gathered a plate and saw a note on it. Melody opened then note:

Melody, when you gather your plate of food of your choice go and sit at the dining room table. You are only to put on what is laid out. Heals are a must. Hair is to be in a braid of your choice. If you don't know how to do a braid then a high pony tail is fine. Bring also with you the duct tape, whip, cuffs, and the belt. Everything has been laid out for you. Nothing more, nothing less. Forever yours Squire.

Melody looked around and saw the items he was taking about. She thought for a moment and decided to get dressed and gather the times close to the door.

No sense in backtracking she thought. The high heals were surprising comfortable and the underwear fit perfect, though not her taste but she wasn't going to argue. She saw a screen by the door with a note she went over and read it

Put all the toys on that you can. It will be eaier that way. Leave the gag out. I want you to eat first. Squire.

Melody felt a small smile come across her face. Things were starting to come back to her.

She put everything on chains and all, when she saw a chain that was to go to her neck she looked puzzled. Was she wearing a collar? She looked in the mirror and sure enough she was. She hooked the chain to it. Leash we well. Melody thought she looked ridiculous but she didn't argue.

She finished getting ready and got her plate of food and opened the door

There he sat reading the paper and two cups of coffee were at the table. Melody stood there for a minute.

Come sit. Let's talk.

Melody walked to the table and sat down.

You may begin eating at any time.

Melody began eating. She wanted to look up at him and talk but she thought it better not too.

Melody I'm going to ask you questions and talk to you. When you answer end everything with sir. This way I know you're done and watch your tone understand?

Yes. Sir.

Good. Do you remember anything from yesterday?

Very little. Sir.

What do you remember?

I remember you meeting me at my apartment. I invited you up. We were about to have coffee or something and got interrupted by someone. My noisy neighbor. You had me get rid of her but she didn't take a hint and oh no we tortured her. Strange thing is I liked it when I was aloud I should say. Then I think two very important people came, and we, her and I were tortured some more. Didn't her husband come over at one point? Oh no I remember he's dead. Then you had someone else and she tried to make me hers so something. Sir

Wow good memory. Anything from before that?

No. Sir.

Good. Now you will soon be able to have a play toy all to yourself but first there are rules that you need to agree too.

Yes sir.

Good first get used to the ball gag. It is a requirement for all subs. I have no control over that. Second this is your formal wear. When we are expecting guests this is what your will have on. When it is just you and me, you will be naked and always have your cuffs, collar and leash on. Do you understand so far?

Yes. Sir.

Next when we when have guest you are not allowed to sit down. If someone says they want something to drink you are to go and get it. If they want pleasure you are to look at me for the answer. If they get forceful with you, I will kill them. If someone asks you to sit down and we are here you kneel with your hands behind your side head down. If we are at a friend's house same thing only hands behind your back and head down. Do you understand so far?

Yes. Sir.

Before I continue do you have any questions?

Yes I do. When will I be able to go the bathroom? What if my period starts? How will I know what wear or not wear each day? Will all my self-control be lost to me? Sir.

Smarter than the last one. Bathroom breaks will be allowed every hour for ten minutes. You will have tampons at the ready they are under the sink if you feel better always have one in. I will lay out what I want you in. As for self-control well you will most likely earn that back in time. Did I answer your questions?

Yes. Sir.

Good. Now finish up.

Melody fished her breakfast and without thinking she took the plate into the kitchen. She washed the dish and set it on the counter not wanting to snoop.

The dish goes in the cabinet to the right of the sink.

Melody opened the cabinet and put the dish away and returned to him. When she got into the room she went to the table with her hands at her side and looking down.