Love By Death

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both stood and melody strapped wench into the devices hanging on the celling. Jonathan walked in with two bags.

There are eighteen more bags, I hope two is ok for now.

That's find dear. I want you to shove them in her pussy, asswhole and mouth. Oh and she is to have a vibration on her clit at all time.

Yes Ma'am. May I make a suggestion?

Very well.

Let me use this. It will allow me to have both my hands free and she will be unable to move it off of her.

Very well. Go ahead.

Jonathan crashed the bags on the floor to break up the ice just a bit.

Melody walked over to Loser.

Now for you. I think pain is needed here.

She picked up a poker and started poking him, all of a sudden there was a loud scream, and Melody looked over at Jonathan who had a big smile on his face

What it was a big chunk!

Melody chuckled and continued poking Loser.

This is not doing it for me.

Loser let out a chuckle

Melody slapped him across the face

You want to laugh at me, you want to disobey me, big mistake bud.

She took a knife off the wall and sliced his upper arm. Loser let out a scream like no one has ever heard.

Shall we keep your body even? You did chuckle twice.

She took the knife to the other side and slide his upper arm again. Another scream was released.

Both Melody and Jonathan has smiles on their faces and the other two were screaming in pain and agony.

Now get me a whip.

Jonathan got up and handed her the whip.

A few cracks on wench and a few on Loser she looked at Jonathan

Jonathan I'm bored. Can I just kill one?

Not yet darling. Here sit a moment while I give you pleasure.

No I'll wait. Turn on the kettle for me please. And hand me the tongs.

Jonathan did as he was told.

She took the tongs and stuck them into loser's asshole. And spread them as far as they would go. With each stretch she screamed more and more.

Give me something to hold them open.

Jonathan handed her a steel pin and she put it in place.

Drop them and they go all the way understand. As she smacked his ass.

Loser let out another scream.

The kettle began to whistle.

Oh good let's see how you burn.

She went and got the kettle and poured it over the open wounds.

Loser screamed begging for her to stop.

She poured some over his caged dick and he screamed again.

Bring her to me. Melody ordered.

Jonathan undid wench and brought her over to where she was.

Kneel wench

She kneeled

Open your mouth, you're going to suck his dick one last time. Jonathan I have decided I don't anyone else but you.

Whatever you way my dear.

Good uncage him

Jonathan uncaged losers dick and Melody poor more boiling water over it.

He let out a scream and as he felt wenches mouth over his dick.

You two stay like that, keep working it, and stay like that till I tell you. Just to make sure you two listen.

Jonathan took the duct tape and taped them together. Tongs included.

Jonathan now will you be able to leave them

Yes my love.

That's new.

You have no idea.

Oh wait one more thing.

Melody went and took the whip to each of them a few more times.

No sound will come from this room. When we return if you are not sucking him hard it will be your last breath. No Cuming either. That goes for both of you. As Melody stuck a vibrator in his ass with the tongs and on her pussy.

Come now my sweet, I want to hear your screams of delight.

Melody walked to him with a smile on his face.

They left the room and shut the door.

They walked to the bedroom in silence. Melody was already taking off the leather, she was getting hot. Jonathan stopped her in the living room.

Please can we shower?

Let me get this all off first?

In the bathroom. I just want to look at you.

They both went into the bathroom and began undressing. Jonathan started the water and got it to a nice warm temperature.

You were amazing these last two days.

I have a few questions.

What are they?

Are you still going to kill me? Am I still holding answers from you? And Am I still going to carry the Queen and Kings baby?

Ha, ha, ha, I thought you forgot about all that. Well let's see. No I'm not going to kill you. I love you too much to do that. You have answered all the questions I did want to ask you. And no you will not carry the Queen and Kings baby. They found someone else to do that.

OK then one more command for now.

What's that?

Make love with me right now.

You've cum three times already sweet, what makes you think we haven't been.

Oh you're so smooth I didn't know.

We will continue talking when we are done.

After what seemed hours they got out of the shower and got dressed and when to check on the two they left in the torture room.

Wench and Loser were both crying in agony.

Oh fine you two. Melody said as she cut the tape you may come. As if on cue they both exploded with screams. Wench fell to the floor with the vibrator still on her pussy making her twitch.

Come here and eat me out wench.

Wench moved as fast as she could. When she got to Melody she began doing what she was told.

Jonathan smacked the tongs a few more times and pulled them out and took loser off the wall letting him fall to the ground. He looked at Melody who nodded with approval

Suck my dick loser

Loser inched his way over and did as he was told.

Melody and Jonathan looked at one another and began kissing and moaning as everything was happening.

Give off us and get into 69 now.

Wench and Loser did as they were told.

Melody may I

Sure.

Get me the duct tape and two steel dicks

Melody did as she was told

Wench put your mouth on his cock now. Loser wrap your legs around her head

They both did what they were told and loser felt duct tape around his legs. Knowing she wouldn't be able to get out.

Loser put your tongue to her pussy and wench wrap your legs around his head

They again did what they were told and Wench felt duck table on her legs.

Melody returned with the two steel dicks.

Go put one up her ass as I do it to him again. Both of you get sucking and licking. I want to hear the enjoyment.

As they each began Melody and Jonathan worked the steal dicks in and out all the while smiling and teasing each other.

Do you two want to live for us or die by us? You may answer.

Wench was the first to answer

Live

Loser was quick to follow

Live

OK then keep going

Babe remember how we got started and kept on getting interrupted?

Yes I do

Well may I please take over?

Will these two be helping you out?

Yes but neither will be allowed to touch you. Is that ok with you?

I will let her if you will. I want him sealed shut.

You got it. Please leave them and come sit in the chair. I'm going to cuff you and leave and go and get the room set up.

Yes Sir.

Melody did as she was told. He was gentle as he could be. He kissed her.

I'll be back.

She watched him leave and then focused on the two laying there giving oral to each other.

Melody chuckled to herself she had fun being in control for a while. She just hoped Jonathan was not going to be too hard on her.

Jonathan came into the room and undid her cuffs.

Go upstairs and put everything on that is on the bed. When you get done lay on the bed and strap your legs down. I'll do your hands when I get up there. I promise no blood will leave your body.

Yes Sir.

With a smack on the ass she left the room.

Melody took her time going to the bedroom. She stopped at the bathroom and redid her pony tail and freshened up a bit. She knew she needed it.

Once she was done she went into the bedroom to find things had changed a lot. There was some of her toys and clothes laid out and somethings she never used before but knew what they were. There was also a note.

Melody, Put everything on in the order you see fit. Please freshen up in the bathroom if you have not already. Before you put your new panties on please incent the chunk of ice that should still be a good size. If not get a different one. Remember strap your legs down and I'll do the rest. Duct tape on your mouth and blindfold your eyes as the very last thing you do. We will be up in 1 hour of you closing the door. Jonathan

Melody turned around and saw that she had left it open. She took a deep breath and closed the door and got to work getting ready

Everything fit like a glove and was very comfortable for her to be in. As the bed was cleared off she saw what she would be strapped to and a smile same access her face. She loved being forced to arch. She decided to wait on the ice till she was ready to sit down and it was close to them arriving. This way he would see the intense in her and not miss the show. The chunk was small but she saw a bigger one that would work just right. Once she was done she got the chunk and her panties and got on the bed. She looked that the clock she had three minutes. She put her panties on and strapped her legs down. She moved her panties and shoved the ice in her pussy. She moaned quietly to herself, it felt really good. She got it all in and put her panties in place. One minute. She hurried and put the duct tape on and blindfolded her eye. Just as she was lying down some took her hand.

I see an hour was just not long enough

She shook her head no.

Soon her other arm was strapped down.

How's that chunk of ice doing?

Jonathan put his hand down there and felt it still there

Let me guess you waited so I could see what happens with you.

Melody nodded.

Such a good girl

Soon her clit was getting pleasure through the panties.

Melody just laid there not knowing what to do.

Sing for me baby. Let me here you.

With every lick and flick Melody mounded and groaned. She loved every minute of it.

Soon the panties were off and a dick was inserted with the ice still in there.

Melody moaned and screamed with pleasure

Soon she felt her nipple getting pinched and stretched. She felt another set of hands on her.

Don't worry baby it just wench doing what she was instructed. Loser is hogged tied on the floor watching the whole thing. Soon I'll be giving you both pleasure. Are you ok with that?

Melody shook her head yes, knowing that if she said no it would end everything.

Good girl. Now scream for me when you cum.

Melody nodded and felt the body of wench on her, soon her tongue met her clit and Melody screamed with excitement. She had never felt this much pleasure at once. Soon after a vibrator was inserted into her asswhole slow at first then rammed in there. She screamed in pain and pleasure. Jonathan let out a small laugh.

I bet you like that a lot

Melody shook her head yes.

Good.

After a few minutes everything stopped. Melody heard the bedroom door open and then close again. She just laid there not knowing what to do. After a few minutes the door opened again and she felt her right arm and leg being released and linked together. Her left side soon followed. She was lifted to her knees.

Kneel on the bed and put your back against the post.

Melody did as she was told and her arms were released only to be brought back together. A familiar tool was placed in-between her legs and a vibrator soon followed.

Her blindfold was removed and a collar was added. The leash was attached to the poll as well.

No moving or making noise now. Wench said.

Who was she to tell her what to do? No matter the role she was hers not the other way around but Melody did as she was told. Jonathan walked in dressed in chains and had a collar on.

I'm sorry my sweet she took over. I hope that's ok.

Melody just stayed still looking at both of them.

Don't worry you'll live you both will. But I need more pleasure and he will give it to me.

Oh here you go sweet you need this.

She gave Loser a drink of water and soon he was passed out on the floor.

Ok then are you ready to watch me screw your man. Ha, ha, ha, as if you have a choice. Lay down I'm going to ride you.

Jonathan laid down and guided wench onto him.

Oh Ya.

After a few minutes of no one saying anything but the moans of sex filled the room wench pulled off and walked over to Melody.

I hope you enjoyed that. Undo her and both of you lay on the bed.

Jonathan did as he was told. They both laid on the bed and stared at each other.

Do you two remember when you asked if we wanted to live or die well the question is now coming back to you?

Live they both said together.

Good. However I don't think that is possible

Jonathan sat up and was shoved back down.

Wench sat on the bed holding two glasses of water

One of these is death the other sleep. Let see who gets what shall we?

Melody and Jonathan both looked at one another. Melody had kill in her eyes. Jonathan nodded knowing he was to love what he would see.

Melody raised her hand, wench took off the tape and turned off the vibrator

What do you want?

To snap your neck but first you drink from both cups.

Wench looked at her.

I'm the one in control.

That may be but your still wearing my collar. So I'm still in control of you. And before you say anything I'm wearing Jonathan's collar so that mean I listen to him. Now drink.

Wench didn't know what to do. She set the tray down and knelt on the floor.

Please forgive me.

Drink.

Without looking wench took a sip of the water. Soon she passed out on the floor.

Jonathan will you please take the trash out. I will get back into what you had me in.

Yes my love.

Jonathan removed Loser first and then wench. He tied both of them up in the hallway with a sign that said willing slaves together or separate do as you wish to us. We deserve it. From old owners to new ones we are not allowed to speak. As he shut the apartment door he hear two people say thank you. Jonathan opened the door and saw the Queen and King carrying them away.

Your welcome he said and shut the door. He did every chain, latch, and lock. He also put a do not disturb sign on the door. Next person to bother them would die.

When he returned to the bedroom Melody was lying on the bed cuff on but this time she was on her side waiting for him.

Please have sex and make love to me.

One thing though.

What's that?

We lose these for a bit. I think we've had enough for two nights don't you.

Whatever you say my love.

I like the sound of that.

Come here you and let me at that wet pussy of yours.

Come and get it.

Melody and Jonathan didn't leave one another's arms for the next three days. It was intense for the both of them.