All Comments on 'Love Can Conquer All, Even A Dragon!'

by Parker92

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Great story, more please

redjac1888redjac1888about 9 years ago
that was a beautiful love story

it was sad his first mate died but the rest of the story was so romantic

Pesario816Pesario816about 9 years ago
Great story

Such a wonderful love story. More stories, please.

searchingforperfectionsearchingforperfectionabout 9 years ago
Very sweet

I think you're off to a good start. This was a nice little story. The way you portrayed the relationship between humans and dragons, while not unique, is one that can play out in different ways.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 9 years ago

Good job. You brought two lost souls together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Pretty Good

I really enjoyed your story, but feel it is a bit childish / immature in its references to sexual acts / parts which leave it a bit lacking. Also, more Fantasy than Erotic Horror. Other than that, a good read and hope you'll write some more.

Suite21menSuite21menabout 9 years ago
How Nice!

A sweet romantic story. I think it would be interesting if there was a similar story with a man chasing a female dragon.

I was captivated by this well written work.

Sid0604Sid0604about 9 years ago
Thank you...

I enjoyed reading your 1st story in Lit. Thankyou for sharing it with us. I look forward to reading many more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Overall good

You spend a lot of time describing the characters and their activities, and that part is well-done. The foreplay is also very descriptive. But the actual sex is a let-down; It's oddly lacking in detail and could use some revising.

Otherwise a very good idea! I look forward to reading more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I think 'Sci-Fi and Fantasy' or 'Nonhuman' would be a better category for this

Wonderfully tender and was paced very well. I hope to read more stories for you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A good tale

The sex was a bit strange, but the tale was well told.

HP

PS. An arrow is "nocked" (where the string is engaged in the 'nock' of the arrow".

It is not KNOCKED.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So sweet.

I love romance both characters were very likable I hope you continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Good story, but why is this in Erotic Horror?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous