All Comments on 'Love Comes When You Least Expect It Ch. 02'

by Gentlytwisted

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
GentlytwistedGentlytwistedalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Page breaks missing

Hi all

I don’t normally write comments in my own stories, but I felt I needed to here.

Anyone who reads my work knows that I like to use page breaks - effectively to allow me to jump ahead in time. This allows me to tell an overarching storyline rather than one long, continuous scene. The manuscript I submitted did contain them as normal, but they have now disappeared. The gaps between breaks are not big enough to be noticeable. So please accept my apologies for this - if the story jumps unexpectedly from one scene to another and it doesn’t make sense, it’s because there was supposed to be a page break.

Cheers

GT

Smokey125Smokey125almost 6 years ago
High five!

Congrats, mate! Nice job editing and bringing it all together. Another well-crafted piece of art. I'll bring it and its predecessor to the attention of my lebbi friends, I'm sure they'll likewise be charmed by it. Keep up the good work, and high five (stars to ya. I must remember to go back to the first chapter in this series and do the same)! Cheers!

Thumper3340Thumper3340almost 6 years ago
5🌟

Looking forward to your continuation of this story

stroudlestroudlealmost 6 years ago
Loved this

Full of emotion and The part where Issy trusts Maddie to be the more dominant one was really sexy. Yes parents can be embarrassing carnt they . They Painful ending did allow Issy to show her caring , loving side in immediately taking care of Maddie in a way that only Issy could.

Five stars and into my Favourite box your story goes.

Eagerly awaiting next chapter.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love

Hoping for more soon. Your work is wonderful and engaging!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Truly Marvelous

I love the emotional depth and detail of the characters and story. Keep up the wonderful work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous