Love Conquers All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,794 Followers

Shay felt like a teenager in love, and Jordan couldn't imagine being any happier until one day some six months after his father's passing, when just before they went to bed, his beautiful, 47-year old wife said to him, "Honey? I hope you're ready to be a father."

"What?" he'd said, the shock on his face evident.

"You're...you're pregnant?" he asked hopefully.

"I am," Shay told him, still not sure how her husband felt.

And then, for the first time, she saw a tear fall from his eye.

"I'm gonna be a father," he said quietly.

He looked at Shay, smiled brightly, and said loudly, "I'm gonna be a father!" before jumping up and grabbing his gorgeous wife and spinning her around.

By the time he set her down, she too, had tears of joy in her eyes.

"Do you know how much I love you?" Jordan asked her as he held her close.

"It can't possibly be more than I love you," she told him.

As he held her she kissed him then said, "Please make love to me. Please?"

Shay never again gave any thought to things like size or even her age, because Jordan had made her feel beautiful and nothing else mattered. She, in turn, had made him feel like there was nothing...lacking...in the handsome man who satisfied her in every way; the man who was the father of the new life growing inside her.

Shay Hanson, Jordan Hanson's beautiful, older wife, had taught him that love really does conquer all.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,794 Followers