Love For Her Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't give a damn about a normal life, I never have Rosie. But I've never cheated on anyone in my life, not so much as looked at another person. And now..." Dawn said. Rosie pressed her finger against the fabric of Dawn's knickers, feeling the material, now soaked with sweat and pre-cum, forming around the folds of flesh of Dawn's vagina.

"Tell me you don't love me and I'll walk away, right now." Rosie said. Her finger inched around the elastic of her knickers, against the hot flesh of Dawn's outer vagina lips, feeling the short stubble of hair, and the liquid seeping out of her.

"I..." Dawn tried to say. Rosie angled her head and pressed her lips against Dawn's, kissing her lightly while pressing into her, Dawn's legs almost collapsing as Rosie pressed into her body through her sex. Dawn released the kiss, looking into Rosie's eyes.

Dawn felt Rosie's hands moving all over her body, her back pressed against the row of lockers as her best friend touched in ways Matthew never had. Rosie kissed her neck, her right hand pushing up Dawn's curved leg, raising the dress and exposing her knickers to the cold air. Rosie tried to release Dawn's breasts from the dress and tight fitting bra.

"How fucking wet are you?" Rosie asked, shaking Dawn's juice from her hand, some landing on the red fabric of the dress. Dawn looked down her body as Rosie dropped to her knees, gripping the elastic edges of her knickers and yanking them down her legs onto the cold marble floor, moisture forming around her garment.

Rosie pushed her hands around Dawn's slippery legs, gripped her ass cheeks from behind and forced Dawn's legs apart, angling her head back and up as her tongue snaked out, feeling her friends vagina in her mouth. Dawn gripped her long hair, the slippery mass between her legs probing and exploring, soothing and exciting, so different from the odd times Mat had shown interest.

"Rosie please" Dawn said, tears in her eyes as the guilt, fear and pleasure of the moment built up in her. She could feel sweat pouring down her back, the salty liquid collecting around her anal ring and her cunt, Rosie sucking what she could away.

Rosie lifted her left hand under Dawn's barely, concealing dress, finding the fabric of her bra and lifting it cleanly away, taking hold of Dawn's tit. Dawn lowered her hands to Rosie's and held it against her breast, feeling her friends fingers squeezing her nipple, turning it and rubbing it softly, manipulating the brown flesh as her tongue probed her cunt.

Fuck it, if this was what happened when you cheated, the fear and panic pushing her body to this level of desire and lust ...

"Dawn!" a voice echoed down the corridor. Dawn's head snapped around, seeing Mat standing at the doorway open mouth, the hot lust between Dawn's thighs and cunt turning to cold sweat. This was another reality of cheating on a loved one, that they might find out, and ruin the love between them.

Rosie pulled her head away from Dawn's crotch, not making eye contact with the 6'2 frame approaching her. She stood looking at the exit at the end of the corridor, shaking slightly as her body changed from lust to fear, what dampness there was in her panties mixing with a little pee.

"What?" Mat asked, his hands on his head as he looked at his date standing hunched up against a locker. Her red prom dress he had bought her around her stomach almost, her knickers pulled aside and some dyke bitch clearly eating her out.

"You're a fucking..." Mat began.

"Lesbo" Rosie suggested, biting her tongue as Mat focused his gaze on her, Rosie taking several steps backwards.

"Don't start with me bitch. Fuck this" Mat said shaking his head, he stepped back and walked down the corridor, slamming his elbow against a locker door, the metal bending at impact. Rosie grinned to herself slightly, before the look on her face went away as Dawn cried, walking after her boyfriend.

"But Matthew, I love you" she screamed down the corridor. Rosie stepped forward and held her by the shoulders. Dawn struggled briefly before collapsing against Rosie's grip, tears streaming down her face as she felt her friend hold her close, a small comfort to what had happened. Any thoughts of seduction drained from Rosie's mind as she realised what she had done.

Rosie sat stunned, her hands frozen on the warm skin of Dawn as the two girls thought about that night. While it had been a night to remember, that had been the last time they had spoken until Rosie rang Dawn from the airport recently. And while she had moved on in LA, having a casual romance with a small soap star, she had assumed Dawn had down likewise.

"I never realised that was the reason. I assumed you two made up, I mean, all straight guys fantasise about lesbian sex at one time or another, Mat must have. I never thought it was because of me" Rosie said after several moments of silence.

"It hurt him, more than he wanted to admit. And once we graduated, we never spoke again, until now" Dawn said, she instinctively crossed her legs pulling away from Rosie's hand. Rosie watched her skin stretching around her tight ass before standing, following Dawn into the changing rooms.

"And now?" Rosie asked.

The Whores Tale: Love through the Generations

12