Love For Sale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did I do on the test?," I asked as she wiped white ejaculate from her face.

"I'd give you a B-Minus," she replied. "You lost some concentration at the end. Maybe you'll retake the test later."

"Not today. I'll have to get dressed soon and get back to my own pad. I've things to do at home. Let's repeat the test the next time I see you."

An hour later I put on my clothes and prepared to leave. As we kissed at the door she put some money in my jacket pocket. I pulled out the wad of cash and did a quick count; it seemed like quite a bit to me.

"Hey, Chrissie," I said. "This seems like too much...." She cut me off with a kiss, saying, "Rich, it was worth every cent to me. You're a great lover and I'd rather spend the money on you than anything else."

Perhaps the most surprising thing that's happened to me in my years of escort work was the phone call I got from her about ten days later, on a weekday evening.

"Richard, I want to share some wonderful news with you. I just got an offer of financial backing from an investment group I've been talking to recently. They are going to back me and want to do an IPO and bring my company to market within six months. They think the time is ripe to do this deal. I'm so pleased and excited. You're the first one I've told."

What I found astonishing was that there was no mention of a date or sex - just plain enjoyment at the sharing of good news. "Whoops," I thought to myself. "This is getting serious. We're getting into 'sharing' now; not just sex."

"Great," I said. "Let's have a drink on that tonight. We'll meet at 'Jasper's,' that place around the corner from you. I can be there in an hour. OK?" She agreed.

We kissed when she entered and found me at a quiet back table. She was still glowing with excitement at the good news about her company. After a few drinks I decided to get down to serious matters.

"Chris, I think we have to talk about the situation between us. You once asked me if I've ever been in love with a client. Well, it's happened between us, at least as far as I'm concerned. Do you feel that way about me?"

"It's obvious, isn't it? I get jealous as hell when you are with other women. And you were the first person I called with the good news. It may seem strange to fall for a guy who fucks you for money, but I think I ought to accept love in whatever form it takes. Life without love is pretty damn empty."

"I'm willing to commit to not dating other women and not asking you to pay me any money. But we ought to realize that things could change in the future. Can we agree now that either one of us will be able to call the relationship off, without any crap about assigning fault?"

...after a long pause, she said, "That's fine with me, with one small change. I want to keep paying you money for what you do for me. That may sound strange, but I find that the thought of paying for sex excites me. It's a form of dominance, I suppose - I like the thought of being in control. Maybe we'll experiment with S&M in the future to see how the dominance thing plays out. How do you feel about that?"

"....well, S&M might be interesting. But I still feel funny about taking money from you."

She laughed and said, "How about my investing the money for you in some nice mutual funds or stocks? That way you might even get rich as well as fucked and sucked."

Ah, love and money in the Big City! We agreed that Christine would invest the payments for me and went up to her apartment to celebrate our new arrangement.

* * * * *

Copyright 2000 by Lesly Sloan. This story may not be distributed or copied without the express permission of the author. All comments are welcome.

12