Love Goes Old School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,789 Followers

Ryleigh was aware there were scores of eyes on her but the only two she saw were Grayson's as he smiled and sang to her like she was the only person there. When he finished the final note, the place burst into applause with people hollering and whistling and shouting, "Encore! Give us one more, Grayson!"

When Ryleigh heard the next song cue up, her knees went weak. It was Truly, Madly, Deeply by Savage Garden, another song she'd heard many, many times growing up. Grayson took her hand and sang, "I'll be your wish I'll be your fantasy, I'll be your hope I'll be your love, be everything that you need...."

She stood there spellbound listening to him share his feelings with her through song. At one point he stood just inches from her and sang, "I want to stand with you on a mountain, I want to bathe with you in the sea, I want to live like this forever, until the sky falls down over me." He was able to hit the high notes of the chorus in a tenor's range.

Before she could move, another oldie started up. It was You Look Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton. When he got to the second stanza he turned and faced Ryleigh, took her hand and sang right to her: "We go to a party and everyone turns to see, This beautiful lady that's walking around with me. And then she asks me, "Do you feel all right?" And I say, "Yes, I feel wonderful tonight."

Ryleigh was starstruck and unable to move when he finished singing. She just stood there staring at him even after he sat down the mic.

"You okay?" he asked as the crowd was cheering again.

When she realized what she was doing, that stunned her more than his singing had. "Um, yes. I'm...okay," she said not sure whether or not she really was.

They stayed two more hours and Grayson sang several more songs and even got Ryleigh to join him singing Sonny and Cher's duet I Got You Babe. As they hammed up the ending singing out, "I...got...YOU...baaabe!" they touched foreheads and people shouted, "Kiss, kiss, kiss!"

Ryleigh looked out at the audience and saw women smiling and motioning, "Go ahead!" to her.

She turned to Grayson who said, "You don't have to do that, Ryleigh."

She told him, "You are not the boss of me," and softly kissed him on the lips. The place went crazy with applause, whistles, and some loud table banging.

He took her hand and raised them both. As he began to bow, she picked up on his cue and bowed with him. The crowd was still cheering as they walked back to their seats.

On the way back to her dorm, Ryleigh said, "Grayson? I just wanted to thank you for tonight. I don't think I can remember ever having a nicer time. That was so much fun and you can really sing!"

He smiled and thanked her. "I appreciate that, Ryleigh, but it's me who needs to thank you."

He pulled the rickety old van up the curb in front of her dorm and said, "I don't want to go into detail but the words to that first song were more than just words for me. I've done more than struggle since my wife died. It's been tough to keep going. And I dunno but since meeting you, I really do feel like living again." He saw her look away and quickly added, "Please don't misunderstand. I'm not trying to guilt you into seeing me again or anything. I mean, I'd like that very much, but I'm just saying you've quite literally brought me back to life. So...thank you, Ryleigh."

"I'd like to see you again, Grayson. I know this...you and me...it's kind of unusual but I kind of believe in fate and maybe we found each other for a reason." She sat there and stared out the window. It was pitch black except for the streetlights on the sidewalk. "I know the whole age thing is a really big deal, but tonight it just felt like two people having fun, you know?"

He smiled and looked over at her and said, "I agree completely. I can't say the age difference doesn't concern me because it does and I'm sure it probably freaks you out when you think about just how old I am. But you are a kind of...kindred spirit or something. I feel like I've known you for a lot longer than a couple of days and I'd very much like to see you again."

"Then you have yourself...a date," she said sweetly.

"It's hard to imagine a date being better than an agreement," he said with feigned concern.

"Yeah, I know. Maybe we should go on a second agreement and forget about dating," she said with equal concern.

"I agree with agreements," he told her matter of factly.

"You're a nut," she said as she laughed. "Well, I guess I should get inside."

He came around and opened her door with one hard, loud pull. He helped her step out and said, "Would it be okay if I walked you to your door? I mean, I can understand how it might be embarrassing for you if...."

She stood on her tiptoes and kissed him and said, "Sometimes you think too much, Grayson." She offered him her hand and led him toward the building where she lived.

"So this is your home away from home," he said when they reached her room.

"Yep. This is it. Dorm sweet dorm. I'd invite you in, but I never do that on a first agreement."

"Oh, sure. I understand. That's definitely a second—or third—agreement kind of thing." She laughed and he marveled at how beautiful she was when she smiled.

"I know it's cliche but I'm gonna say it anyway," he began. He took both of her hands and held them as he said, "You make me feel young...and alive, Ryleigh. Thank you for that."

"And you make me feel...happy and...very lucky to have met you," she said softly.

"Well, goodnight," he told her.

"Goodnight, Grayson." He kissed her softly on the cheek and as he did, she put her arms around his neck and held him. They didn't kiss. They just stood there for half a minute holding one another.

"Bye," they both said again as she let him go and he headed toward the beat-up old van.

Two days later, she and Grayson rode go-carts and had even more fun than they'd had signing karaoke. They kissed several times during the evening and their goodnight kiss lasted a good five seconds. Three days later they went bowling and discovered neither of them were any good but more importantly they discovered that they couldn't wait to see they other person regardless of what they were doing.

As he kissed her goodnight he said, "Ryleigh? I was wondering how you might feel about having dinner at my place this weekend. I mean, if it's not too soon or too weird or...."

She kissed him for a very long time and said, "You really do think too much, Grayson. Can't you tell I'm falling for you or is senility preventing you from figuring that out?" She smiled the way that made him remember what it was like to be in love.

"Okay. I'll stop thinking. I just want to warn you. About my house, I mean. I don't want you to judge me on that or on 'stuff' of any kind."

"Grayson, I can't believe you don't understand by now that I don't care about stuff. I care about love and romance and...you. I don't care where you live and what you drive or where you work. I don't care what you have or don't have, okay? It just doesn't matter to me—at all."

"I have another surprise for you," he said. It was cold outside that time of year but neither of them noticed.

He handed her an envelope which she could only open after taking off one of her gloves. She carefully unsealed it and saw what appeared to be a very nice looking certificate of some kind. She turned it right side up and said, "Oh, my gosh." It was a Star Naming Certificate which said:

Ryleigh Porter: In the Constellation Columba. It was followed by galactic coordinates and an official Star Almanac Certificate Number.

Her hands were shaking as she tried to put it back inside the envelope. "Here, let me get that for you," he said. He took her hand and walked her out into the dark courtyard. He stood behind and said, "Okay, that's the North Star. So look right over...there." He moved his arm across the sky and pointed to a specific area of the night sky. "Ryleigh Porter is right up there." She pulled him closer as he lowered his arm.

"My roommate is out tonight," she told him. "I mean, if you'd like to come inside, that is."

He turned her around and kissed her then said, "There's nothing I'd like more."

When she closed the door behind them and made sure it was locked she said, "There really isn't too much to do here but study or watch TV and I don't feel like doing either."

"Is there anything you would like to do?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Why yes there is," she said as she unzipped his leather jacket. "Could you maybe help me with mine?"

He unbuttoned her coat then slipped it off her tiny shoulders and put it on the love seat on top of his.

"Is that it?" he asked as she put her arms around him.

"Um...no. But that was a very nice start. If you'll follow me I'll show you what we'll do next," she said as she pulled him toward her bedroom.

She closed and locked that door too, then turned to Grayson and said, "You've completely won my heart, Grayson Tyler." She moved closer and put her arms around him again and said, "So the rest of me is yours—if you want it."

He kissed her passionately and she pulled him close and kissed him back. She offered him her tongue as she eagerly accepted his. Ryleigh moaned as he pushed against her and his growing manhood pressed against her body. "Oh, my God. That feels so nice," she moaned.

Shirts and blouses slid off followed by pants and underwear leaving them in the semi-darkness of them room naked together for the first time.

"My God, you're so incredibly beautiful," he told her as he gently stroked her pretty face with his hand.

"I want you so bad, Grayson," she told him as she reached down and felt his hard shaft. "Mmmm. That's what I want most of all."

He kissed her as she stroked him then he slid his hand down and gently squeezed her soft breast. Ryleigh gasped as he rolled her hard nipple between his thumb and index finger. "Yes..." she sighed. "More please!"

He slowly laid her onto the bed then laid down beside her kissing her deeply and passionately. His hand ran down her chest across her tummy. With the back of his hand, he felt a soft tuft of hair then turned it over and slid it gently between her legs. She moaned loudly and spread her legs wide. He slowly slid a finger inside her as they French kissed. He inserted it deeper and deeper then withdrew it and used her own wetness to lubricate the tip of his finger as he began gently rubbing her clit. Up and down ever so slowly. Ryleigh gasped and moaned as he increased the pressure slightly for a few seconds before slipping two fingers back inside her.

"Oh...God!" she cried. "That feels so good, Grayson. Mmmmm. Yes!"

She pushed him over and reached for him. He was very hard and ready for her warm, wet mouth as she held his shaft with one hand then took him deeply into her mouth. She cupped his balls with her free hand while stroking his cock with the other as she bobbed up and down.

"Fuck!" he moaned. "It's been soooo long," he told her. "And soooo worth the wait!"

She raised her leg up and over his head and offered him her soaking wet pussy. He pulled her hips down onto his mouth and buried his face in her love nest. Ryleigh gasped and briefly stopped sucking him as his tongue hit her clit. "Ohhhh..." she gasped. "Don't stop, baby," she begged him.

Each continued to pleasure the other orally until Ryleigh said, "I can't wait any longer." She turned around and straddled him. "I want you inside me," she said as she leaned down over his face, her long hair dangling around his head. As he reached for his cock to line it up with her pussy she said, "I need you inside me."

He no sooner found the right spot than Ryleigh began taking him inside her. She was so wet and so warm and so...tight. It had been well over two years since Grayson had made love to a woman and he was flooded with one pleasant sensation after another.

"Yes!" she whimpered. "Oh, God, yes! That feels so...good!"

She put her hands on his chest and slowly slid up and down grinding hard on his erect phallus so that it pushed against her swollen clit on each stroke. Grayson was concerned he wouldn't be able to last very long not having done this in so many months. But before he reached the critical stage, Ryleigh pushed down hard on him taking him all the way to the hilt and ground as hard as she could on him.

"Oh...fuck!" she whimpered. Her fingers dug into his chest as her body tensed so hard he thought she might squeeze his dick off inside her. "Yes! Ohhhh...yesss!!!" she screamed. As she shuddered, he stopped trying to hold back. Months and months of built-up cum poured from his body into hers as she continued to grind against him and moan softly.

When she was finished, he became aware of how rapidly she was breathing. She collapsed on top of him and said, "Oh, my God, Grayson. That was...amazing!"

She rested her head on his chest and just lay there with him still inside her. "I love feeling you inside me like this," she said without looking at him.

He put his arms around her and she snuggled even closer. She ran her hand across his face and said, "You are the most romantic man I've ever met. How could any woman want anything more?" She lifted her head and said, "I don't care where you live or what you do as long as you love me like this."

He saw another tear in her eye but didn't mention it. He brushed her hair back and said, "Ryleigh? I hope this doesn't ruin the night for you but I need to tell you that...I love you."

Her eyes took on a look of some kind of desperate need as he spoke. When she heard the three words she wanted to hear more than anything a tear fell onto her cheek. "I love you too, Grayson," she said with emotion straining her voice. "I love you, too."

He made love to her again before showering and going home. As she kissed him goodbye, he said, "Dinner will ready around 7 o'clock, if that's okay?"

"I can't wait," she said. "Oh, and get that door oiled, would you?" She smiled playfully letting him know she didn't give a damn about the door or the noise or even the fact he borrowed someone else's vehicle to take her out. All that mattered was that he was in it.

"Good night," he told her. "I love you."

She stared into his eyes as he spoke then whispered, "I love you, too."

Ryleigh couldn't sleep that night. Her whole world was being turned upside down by a man she really barely knew. The only things of which she was sure were that he really was the most romantic man she'd ever met and that she loved him with all her heart. She didn't care how old he was or even if he lived in a place that was smaller than her dorm room. None of that mattered. If he'd lost his job or only worked part-time, they'd figure that out as they went. But she couldn't let go of the only thing that had made her happy since the death of her father. She just couldn't and she was determined she wouldn't.

At 4am, she finally fell asleep and didn't wake up until noon when her phone buzzed repeatedly. She squinted to see what time it was and shook her head in disbelief when the clock on her phone told her it was 12:17pm. She was still exhausted but felt better when she saw it was from Grayson. "Good morning! Or actually, Good Afternoon!" it read.

Then saw the link and smiled. Another surprise! This time she couldn't wait to see where it led her. She opened it and saw it was to a very upscale store. "Your adventure begins here" it said. "Please show this to the lady named Ann before 3pm. When you're done, click here." There was a big pink heart waiting to be clicked on after she finished at the store.

She showered, got dressed and headed to the bus stop. The store was several miles away but directly on the bus's route. She went inside and looked around and felt like she was in another world. The clothes were all very expensive and this was the kind of store she could never afford to shop in. Curiosity got the best of her and she made her way to the front and saw two women. One of them was wearing a name tag that said 'Ann.'

"Hi, I'm Ryleigh and I hope this makes sense. I'm supposed to show you this." She took out her phone and opened the link and handed it to Ann.

"Oh, yes! I've been expecting you, Ryleigh. I have something I'm supposed to show you. If you'll follow me, please?" she suggested.

Ryleigh went with her into the back where she saw three beautiful outfits on mannequins. "Which one would you prefer?" she asked.

"What? I don't understand," Ryleigh told her.

"You need to choose one of these and we'll bring it out for you in your size."

There was a beautiful, long royal blue gown then a short, very cute black cocktail dress and finally a gorgeous, white cashmere sweater with 3/4-length sleeves with a short black skirt.

Ryleigh wasn't sure how someone like Grayson could pull off something like this but he seemed to know a lot of people wherever they went, so perhaps Ann was a relative or family friend. She smiled when she imagined him running around trying to set this up. She worried how he was paying for it, but she was still intrigued. All three were beautiful but the choice was easy. The coffee incident was still fresh in her mind so choosing the most obvious outfit was a no-brainer.

Ann called for someone named Ellie who came out with not only those two items but an entire ensemble to include jewelry and a gorgeous black coat. When Ryleigh looked puzzled, Ann said, "All of these things are included, dear. Please go ahead and try them on."

"Oh, my. You look lovely!" Ann said when Ryleigh stepped out of the changing room.

"I believe I'm supposed to click on a pink heart when you're through here. Is everything okay?"

Ryleigh assured everything was perfect as she looked in the full-length mirror after handing Ann her phone. Everything was gorgeous from the clothes to the pearl necklace and matching earrings to the 4-inch heels to the silk camisole and and black panties and barely-black stockings.

"Okay, you're all set!" Ann told her as she handed it back.

Ryleigh looked down and read, "Please get in me." There was a picture of a black limousine waiting outside this very store and another pink heart next to it for when she was done at the second location. She grabbed her things and headed toward the exit. As she stepped out, a man in black said, "Ryleigh Porter?" She told him she was and he took all of her things except her purse and put them in the car. He then opened the back door and said, "Ma'am," as she stepped inside.

He drove for about fifteen minutes, stopped the car, got out, and let her out in front of a salon. "I'll wait for you right here, ma'am," he told her and pointed toward the entrance.

She walked in a very nice lady named Kathryn met her and said, "You must be Ms. Porter. Please come in."

Ryleigh was now both confused and excited as the woman told her she'd be doing her hair, nails, and makeup. An hour and a half later, Ryleigh wasn't sure whom she was looking at as she saw her reflection for the first time after she was done.

"What do you think?" Kathryn asked.

"It's...amazing," she said as she looked at herself. She looked...glamorous. She'd been dressed up before but never like this.

Kathryn was looking at her when she said, "Oh, my cell phone, right?"

"Yes, please," she replied. She took it, clicked the heart and handed it back.

There was another picture of the limo and in the background what looked like some kind of resort building. The caption told her, "Please get back in and come join me for dinner."

The driver was dutifully waiting for her as he'd promised. "May I say you look quite lovely, Ms. Porter?"

She thanked him and sat inside. It was now getting dark as he drove them outside of New Haven to a suburb she'd never been in before. "May I ask where we're going?" she said. She was starting to worry this might be some kind elaborate ruse or a kidnapping.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,789 Followers