All Comments on 'Love Grows Pt. 02 - Stuart's Cucking'

by LovingF

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
MightyHornyMightyHornyover 1 year ago

This needs to be said, again and again: writing is not for everyone.

Pretty much all that needs to be said about reading this effort.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Why not just divorce Stuart and take half his crap?

This literally made ZERO sense. Who throws a party and brags about cheating and has a fake wedding? Honestly, this was about as erotic as watching Jeopardy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Way too hurried

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF Please stop. Grow up and move out of your mom's basement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Simply nonsense!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very rushed. Lacks character development. Wife selfish and didn’t love him. Ben’s character expressed fantasies but no follow through till wife died. Husband”s lack of development didn’t”t didn’t”t pull together and salient points. Not sure a finish would be interesting .

mainer42mainer42over 1 year ago

nice to see a "cuck" who did not lose his testicles.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

You know nothing about the Law regarding marriage, pre-nups nor the other aspects you mentioned.

This is meant to be set in the UK but the Laws are completely different to those of the US. You talk about civil cases as if you get funds if you win. You don't. False imprisonment is a civil case. Your solicitor can do nothing. Pre-nups are completely different also. ie Assets owned BEFORE nuptials. Sorry but this is a giant mess. Why didn't the moron phone the Police the night of his wife's affair, when her lover came over? Just ridiculous.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

You know nothing about the Law regarding marriage, pre-nups nor the other aspects you mentioned.

This is meant to be set in the UK but the Laws are completely different to those of the US. You talk about civil cases as if you get funds if you win. You don't. False imprisonment is a civil case. Your solicitor can do nothing. Pre-nups are completely different also. ie Assets owned BEFORE nuptials. Sorry but this is a giant mess. Why didn't the moron phone the Police the night of his wife's affair, when her lover came over? Just ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Trying to redeem the pathetic behavior of the MC was stupid. He was tired so he went to bed while the other guy screwed his wife in the next room? How fucking lame is that? After having his balls cut of and served on a platter, his triumphant recovery was money in the bank and 2 houses? Puke. It was so easy to rate this with one star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How did he end up naked and restrained at the mock wedding? With it all on video, the prosecution would have a slam dunk false imprisonment/kidnapping case to take to trial. If the author was going for full retribution, he should have used this avenue to get them there, he certainly set the stage for it. Civil judgments against Ben and all the party participants would have still gotten him a hefty sum and Ben would still have been in jail along with the slut.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

This was like the summary on the back jacket sleeve of a book. Or the outline of a story.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 1 year ago

One of the most ridiculous stories on the site at the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lousy story. If you really wanted to write a humiliation/revenge story you needed to include more information and detail. At least he got a divorce. Maybe take a writing class. Bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stop writing while you are behind

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There was a story there somewhere, but your incompetence at writing never gave it a chance.

.

1 *

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

Read like a "pitch" for raising money for a fetish film. 2/5

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Having them all locked up would have been a better revenge. He still would have his house and would not have had to write a check to the cheating skank wife. He would have taken the neighbor to the cleaners once he was convicted of false imprisonment and assault. The rest would have done time for those same crimes. bunch of very stupid people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

won't be too long before she's dead from the STD's and hubby can hate himself the rest of his life for being such a pathetic wimp and not taking care of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No good! Nuf said! 1*

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

These cheating assholes deserved a much more severe BTB. Too easy on them by far.

servant111servant111over 1 year ago

Obviously English is a second language here. Awkward phrasing to he point that I fond myself parsing the mess…. In short not worth the effort.

2 stars

furburger69furburger69over 1 year ago

for fuck sake its his story and he can be as liberal with the law as he likes who cares about your interpretation of the law when are you people going to get that this bis just fantasy i loved the story mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some people are just rude and crude and that’s what we find when we look at the commentators here . Do not take them seriously if they’re rude and being asses . Those people are just bitches who probably get pissed at their dog shedding . If they’re not giving you constructive criticism to help further your writing skills then ignore them .

Rw43Rw43over 1 year ago

“As you reap, so shall you sow”. Really? I agree with Servant111 that English is not your primary language. Otherwise you would know that one sows before they reap, not the other way around.

<>

It seems like you went to great trouble to set up the moral of the story, only to get the punchline twisted.

LovingFLovingFover 1 year agoAuthor

For those who say that a prenup in UK law is not legally binding - it will be upheld by a court so long as it meets the qualifying criteria, which have been set by the Supreme Court and further reviewed by the Law Commission:

The agreement must be freely entered into.

Both parties must understand the implications of the agreement.

The agreement must be fair.

The agreement must be contractually valid.

The agreement must have been made at least 28 days before the wedding.

There should be disclosure about the wider financial circumstances.

Both parties must have received legal advice.

Both parties' needs must be met

LovingFLovingFover 1 year agoAuthor

Servant111 and Rw43 are correct. We DON'T say "as you reap so shall you sow". I don't know if it can be corrected to read "As you sow so shall you reap". If so, can this be corrected please? Incidentally the process of cosmic retribution hasn't ended for Ben and Niki. I see this being a 5 part series. PS I am asking for a refund from my "proof reading" tutor.

quigs74quigs74over 1 year ago

I have always known the saying: you reap what you sow.

kiteareskitearesover 1 year ago

Could have been expanded further, although Niki had fancied Ben for a long time, what is her motivation for falling so deeply, so quickly?

You said that the Upanishad says... quoting a book, then say that we say... however as you reap so shall you sow or as you sow so shall you reap is taken from a book too, the Old Testament, really this is about consistency.

If you are setting it in the UK, remember we have taps not faucets and arses not asses, unless you are talking of donkey like animals and I can't understand why Niki would have one in Stuart's bedroom* or why Ben would be slapping it.

*It seemed odd that Niki would refer to the master bedroom that she and her husband shared as Stuart's, surely it's theirs?

As for it being a 5 part series, I'm not sure you have the legs for it and considering both parts so far total 3000 words, 5 parts I'm thinking would be about 7500, which is a single posting.

Off to read the Tramp's treatment of Ben and Niki.

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

Stupid rubbish, a total waste of time. Don't bother to write any more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unlikely, to say the least! Some credulity has to be retained to make a story enjoyable.

You're right about the proofreading. Are there really still people out there who don't know what 'discrete' means?

Not 'discreet' that's for sure.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

Even if it WAS a "practical joke," that doesn't make what they did legal.

MonsieurXMonsieurXover 1 year ago

I had hoped part 2 would redeem the dumbness of part 1. Nope, it just got much dumber.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 1 year ago

Very abrupt, bare bones outline. next time you write one, include a little story with it.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTover 1 year ago

Was this a story? Sounded like story notes with minimal padding ....

WillmottWillmottover 1 year ago

Disgusting story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OK, I can only say this is a screwed up tale. WHO says weeing on me??? The dialog is so 5th grade, it is difficult to read. The story line is so tilted it is not readable. Who writes like this? WHY post something so awfully composed?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Poorly written but such a blatant humiliation deserves a severe revenge. HAPPY FOR THE ABUSED HUSBAND

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not terribly creative writing. Got the impression that you didn’t care about the marriage or the story you wrote. You did get a bit excited about the money.

Harvey8910Harvey89105 months ago

This was a very odd and strange story. I wondered why Stuart permitted Ben and Niki to treat him so badly when he returned home. But Stuart got his revenge on both of them when he went to his solicitor and enforced his prenuptial agreement. I am not a fan of cuckold stories so I give this story two-stars.

skruff101skruff101about 2 months ago

So he didn’t actually mind his wife screwing the neighbours, well he got what he deserved then. Not sure he deserved all that money with an attitude like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous