Love In His Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tye27
tye27
19 Followers

After a few weeks, it became obvious that this was only going to last for a short time. Ashley and Jason seemed closer and Nathan and I started fucking like crazy. Both of us were bailing on plans and our kissing sessions were less frequent and less passionate. Like most of the gay guys at our school, Ashley and I were happily screwing our way thru the population and ours was just another in a long line of short flings. After a few weeks, we were at a campus hangout when he told me, "We need to talk." These are words that to every American, especially young gay men, mean one thing. Disappointed that he was going to dump me, I left the establishment to join Ashley in the parking lot near his car.

Before he could say anything, I had looked at him and said, "I don't think this is working. We need to move on." I was not going to be the one that got dumped. Nathan would have given me so much shit if that had happened.

Looking somewhat shocked, Ashley said, "I was thinking the same thing."

Seeing his expression I wanted to take back my words but, it was too late. Did he want to tell me something else besides "it is over"? After everything, I still don't know. It was a great few weeks. I always liked Ashley and we had remained friendly after our spilt. At the time, there were many more beautiful young men on campus whose bodies I also wanted to enjoy, and I did.

ASHLEY:

My freshman year in college had been an exciting new experience. When I was accepted to the large state university, I was excited. Then Jason told me he was accepted to the same school. I could not have been happier. I thought maybe we would be together free from the BS of our hometown. Those plans were crushed when Jason told me he had decided to join the Air Force. I guess I should not have been surprised since he was in the Air Force JROTC since 10th grade. I had hoped that he would pick me over the Air Force. Who was I kidding, that had always been Jason's dream. But I was mad, no mad it too kind, I was pissed the fuck off. That bastard had been dating with me for years but still chose the Air Force over me! I was done with him. I want to be with a guy that is out and proud. I was not looking for a flamer mind you, just a guy that was comfortable with his sexuality.

I had noticed these two guys walking around campus. One was this 5' 10" cute blond guy. I assumed the other was his boyfriend. They were always together and I jacked off more than once thinking about them fucking. When I came out of the library one day I noticed they were staring at me. I knew I was hot so let them look.

Later that week, Jason and I had lunch in the Student Union. He was trying to convince me that we could still be together but that we just had to keep it between us. I told him he could go fuck himself because I wasn't hiding for anyone.

After we calmed down, we left to walk around campus. It was then I spotted the couple I had been fanaticizing about. They both stopped and introduced themselves. This first one to speak was Nathan. He oozed sexual energy and seemed to be a big flirt. Then Blake introduced himself. It was then that I saw his eyes. They were so blue it was like looking into the Caribbean Sea. My cock twitched when he looked at me and smiled. God, could there be a more perfect creature? We sat down and all talked for half an hour. Then Jason and Nathan both had a class. Jason reminded me that I was planning to visit with one of my professors about my lab assignment. I told him that her office hours weren't until later that day. For some reason, he seemed really pissed off.

After that, Nathan reminded Blake that he needed to return a book. I was so glad he mentioned that it was the last day for returns because it completely slipped my mind. Blake was a little rude when he said he would make sure the book was returned but, I just assumed that there was something going on between them I didn't understand. I turned to Blake and said, "Hey Blake, I have a few books to return too. I dropped this stupid Math class and want the money back. My parent's paid cash so I can pocket it. Can I go with you?" After I had said it, I was really embarrassed. I was hoping that Nathan wouldn't get mad that I asked to go with his boyfriend. Blake smiled at me and nothing else mattered. When Nathan invited Jason and I to their house that evening I thought everything must be ok. Looking at Blake, I was quick to agree just so it didn't seem like I was trying to take Nathan's man. Even thought I was! Jason agreed to go but seemed pissed off; I was used to that. There was no way he wanted me anywhere near these two hot out guys.

After that Jason and Nathan walked away, I stood up. Blake was a little weak kneed from sitting so long. When I reached down to help him up I was surprised to feel a jolt of lighting from touching him. "You have a really beautiful smile and your eyes are so blue." I said without thinking of the consequences. I told myself that I had to stop. He had a boyfriend and I didn't want to be that kind of guy.

"I am not sure my smile or eyes can compete with yours." Blake said to me. I wasn't sure what to make of him. Was he trying to have an affair with me? I could deal with that!

As we walked, Blake was riddling me with questions. He was so cute! I asked him how long he and Nathan had been together and was shocked when he started laughing. "Oh, we are just friends." The hot blond responded. I thought my heart might jump out of my chest. They weren't boyfriends? They weren't boyfriends!!! He was mine now!

"What about you and Jason?" He asked in a sober voice. I explained that we were together at one time but Jason decided that the Air Force was more important than I was. I talked about how miserable "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" made our lives. I just wasn't willing to be in a relationship like that.

We were waiting in line when Blake reached over and ran his finger just above my eyebrow. Shivers went thru my entire body. Why was this cute boy touching my forehead? "How did you get that scar? It is so sexy." Blake said then his face turned red. Did he just say I was sexy?

I was stammering, oh my God, this was so embarrassing. Please, I didn't want to tell the hot boy about my Ken doll scar. I wanted the ground to open and swallow me. There is no way he was ever going to see me as sexy again. I was going to tell him, oh God no. "It is really embarrassing. When I was 16 my 11 year old sister told me she was 'in love' with Jason; I got angry and I told her he was my friend and he would never be in love with her. She thru her Ken doll at me and it cut me right above the eyebrow. I started bleeding like crazy. My parents freaked out and took me to the emergency room. Turned out, I didn't even need stitches. It was just a superficial cut. So I am a gay man with a scar on his head from a Ken doll. Embarrassing, don't you think?" I was trying to be as self deprecating as possible. Why did he want the Ken doll story? His face looked amused. Maybe it wasn't that bad, I had hope.

"Thank God she didn't throw an Easy Bake Oven, you might not be so hot today." His words made me stop breathing. Oh My God, he just said I was hot!!! My head was reeling. He thinks I am hot!!! He thinks I am hot!!! Was I brave enough to call him out?

I willed all the strength I had inside me and smiled when I said, "You think I am hot?"

His reaction was spectacular. He turned so many shades of red I thought he might bolt for the door. His voice shaking he said, "Yes, I do".

In my head I was screaming, "OH MY GOD!", when I was in control of myself I put on my strongest voice and said, "You are pretty hot yourself. Would you like to go out with me?" I was so shocked that I actually did that. I my head I yelled, 'Go Ashley!'

Just then the cashier called him forward; he was looked at me and said only one word, "Yes!" I wanted to scream and do a little dance. I tried to control myself but it was hard. This little hottie was mine. When the next cashier called me forward I was standing next to Blake. He looked so serious. The lady handed me my cash and I winked at him. He looked like he was about to fall over. It made me laugh. I wanted to kiss him so bad.

We walked out of the bookstore together and I wasn't willing to wait any longer. I grabbed him and kissed him with everything I had. Blake seemed shocked but I could tell he was pleased.

Walking back to my dorm I was so excited about the day. When I got to our room Jason was waiting a little pissed off but clearly horny as hell. He was only wearing tight bikini underwear that showed his entire hard length. I was never able to resist him with his shirt off and dick hard. There was a part of me that felt wrong for wanting Jason so soon after leaving Blake. I just met this guy; I didn't make any commitment to him my mind rationalized. When Jason lunged for me I did not resist. He had me on my back with my legs in the air within seconds. Jason wasn't into foreplay. He just took me. His cock rammed into my body as he forcefully fucked me. There was no romance anymore, this was pure sex. My body responded like it always had. Pleasure rushed over me as Jason thrust his cock into me. I was panting like a dog in the hot sun. "I am about to cum baby!" Jason moaned. He grabbed my cock and started pumping in time with his thrusts. My cum exploded from deep with my body as I heard him groan as he released his load inside me. He pulled out and went to the bathroom without a word.

"You still want to go to those fags house?" He said from the bathroom. My blood was boiling. Why the hell did I let this guy fuck me?

"Yes and their names are Blake and Nathan. Since you just had your dick in my ass, you really are in no position to call anyone a fag." I angrily screamed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it." Jason said with a contrite grin. "So, you really want to go over there?"

"Yes, I am going and since you were invited, I guess you can too." I replied. "Only if you can get one of your Air Force ROTC buddies to get us some wine. I am not going over there empty handed." My anger was palpable.

"Ashley, I am really sorry. I was wrong for what I said. Let me see if I can get someone to hook us up. Give me 20 minutes." Jason said with an honest tone.

"Ok." I let the anger drain from my body. All I really wanted was to impress Blake. Bringing a bottle of wine would make me seem sophisticated.

After a few minutes, Jason burst thru the door and said, "See, I always come thru for you." I smiled but was hardly impressed. Jason's stupid friends could always get what he wanted. Too bad they couldn't accept him for who he really was. The bitterness of that consumed me again but only for a minute. I thought of Blake and a smile came back to my face. That pretty boy and I were going to fuck if it was the last thing I did!

When we were on the way to Blake's apartment I looked at Jason and said as firmly as possible, "Do not fucking embarrass me or be rude to them. Seriously, you will jeopardize our friendship if you act like an ass tonight. I like this guy and you are not going to get in the way."

"Damn, dude! Calm the fuck down. I know how to behave myself. I am not a child." Jason spat back. "I am not going to do anything to piss off your new little girlfriend."

"Fuck you, he is two inches taller than you and judging from the bulge in his pants his dick is probably that much longer too. Pretty sure he is all man!" I couldn't resist attacking Jason's manhood. It was his source of pride.

Jason didn't say another word. We drove in silence as we crossed the cozy college town. When we arrived, I turned to Jason and said, "I am sorry. I just really like Blake and want to make a good impression."

"Ashley, it's fine. I said a few things too. It's kinda hard for me to see you chasing some other guy. I know I made choices you can't live with. Believe me, I am sorry. Let's just go have fun and see if we can't make some new friends tonight." Jason said in a serious but resigned tone.

When I knocked on the door, Blake opened it. Standing there he was wearing some loose fitting running shorts and a tight t-shirt that showed off his magnificent chest. 'Would it be wrong to touch his chest?' I thought briefly before pulling myself together and handing him the wine. I felt that same rush thru my body as our fingers touched. Words had come out of my mouth but I have no idea what they were. He looks slightly puzzled but smiled widely and invited us in.

We had fun! I sat next to Blake and noticed our knees kept touching. We would smile at each other and keep talked. Nathan, I learned, was a big flirt. Not just with me but with everyone. It seemed like he couldn't help himself. Jason was laughing and I could tell that we could all be friends. The only time Jason embarrassed me was when he mentioned I had a foot fetish. I nearly died. It was ok though; Blake looked at me with a crooked smile and said, "That sounds interesting." I hoped it meant that I would find out just how interesting he found it.

When the evening ended, I pulled Blake aside and asked, "So you still want to go out with me sometime?"

He smiled and said, "Why don't we have lunch tomorrow at the Student Union and spend the day together? If that works for you?"

"Hell yes that works for me." I replied like an idiot before I could think.

He just laughed and said, "I get out of class at 12:30. Want to meet around 12:45?"

"See you then sexy." I replied as he had another cute blush across his pale skin.

The next day I couldn't concentrate on anything. I was watching the clock counting the minutes until 12:45. When the excruciating wait was finally over, I bolted to the Student Union. After a few minutes Blake arrived. We grabbed some pizza and found a quiet corner table to talk. From the moment we sat down the conversation flowed smoothly. We both seemed to want to know everything about the other man. It was almost 3:00 before either of us realized the time. "Hey, I have a book to drop off at the library then maybe we can walk around the park. I am really having fun just getting to know you." Blake said with a sweet smile and heartfelt tone.

"Sounds great, I haven't been to the park yet." I said as we gathered our belonging and headed out the closest exit. We walked the short distance to the massive library. I had only been there a few times and mentioned that to Blake.

"Oh, let me show you around. There are some really beautiful reading rooms if you know where to look." Blake said as we walked thru the entry toward the return counter. He dropped his book and look at me, "Follow me." He reached out his hand and I willingly held it. It was so nice to be with someone that wasn't hiding his attraction to me. We crossed the main floor toward a set of staircases I only vaguely recalled. He bolted us up one of the staircases and opened the door into this massive three story room that ran the length of the library. It was covered in dark wood paneling and had rows of wood tables. There were only a few people in the room. He turned to me and said quietly, "Isn't this beautiful".

"Yes, I had no idea this was even here." I replied in honest surprise.

"I have more to show you." We moved down the hall toward another small staircase. It looked nearly abandoned and rarely used. After climbing only a few stairs, he turned and pushed thru a tiny door. I had to duck to avoid hitting my head. When I got thru the door we were standing in this space crammed with books that seemed to go on forever. "These are the 'stacks'. I guess they are books that are rarely used. I had to come in here one time to find a really old political science book. Other than that, I have never needed anything from here. It was a little creepy coming alone. I am pretty sure most people have no idea they are here. Follow me." He said as we walked to the center of the area and found a metal staircase. We climbed four more flights until we were at the top. The whole time we never saw or heard another person. It was weird. He walked me to the corner by a stain glass window. Expecting him to tell me about the window I was shocked when he pressed me against the wall. He had the dirtiest look on his face as he reached for my belt. Quickly, he managed to have my jeans and underwear around my knees. This blushing beauty turned into a cock whore as he enveloped my length. He was bobbing back and forth and using his tongue to encircle the shaft. It was so much better than anything I ever experienced with Jason. I tried desperately not to moan, afraid we would be discovered. Before long, I was unable to prevent a massive orgasm from overtaking my body.

"I am going to cum." I said as quietly as possible. This seemed to encourage him as his rhythm increased. My knees went week as I coated his throat and tongue with my seed. I had never done anything in a public place before; Blake certainly knew how to create memories.

"I have wanted to do that since I first discovered this place. I almost forgot about it until I was giving you the little tour. Hope you don't mind." He smiled wickedly.

"God Blake, that was fucking amazing. Can I try you?" With that he unzipped his fly and let his beautiful 7 inch thick cock out of its restraint and into my mouth. I worked him with all the skills I had learned. It didn't take long before he exploded inside my mouth. His cum tasted slightly sweet. I was in heaven.

Post orgasm, we both heard voices in the maze below. We realized we better zip up and get out of there before we got caught. It was fun but, explaining it to the Dean and our parents wouldn't be. We rushed out of the stacks back to the main floor and out the door. When we were outside we both burst out laughing.

The first few weeks were a blast. I even spent a whole weekend with Blake where we released so much cum I was surprised that both of our balls had not shrunk to the size of green peas. Even at 19, I never imagined my body could produce that much seed.

As the weeks passed, things kept coming up that caused plans with Blake to get cancelled. I was a little disappointed but Jason was happy to help me out in the sex department. From what Nathan was proudly telling anyone that would listen, it seemed Blake and I dating had not stopped the continual fuck session that was Blake and Nathan. Believe me, I was not really upset by this. Blake was great but the electric shocks from his touch had diminished to only a week pulse. Even our make-out sessions seemed to have lost some of luster.

When I saw Blake at a local hangout, I was surprised he hadn't invited me to come with him. I decided to confront him. If we were dating then the least he could do was acknowledge me when I was in the room with more than just a smile. Walking over, mad but planned on seeing if he was free this weekend and wanted us to make plans. I walked over and said, "We need to talk." His face looked like I had just slapped him. What the hell was his problem?

As we walked to the back parking lot before I could say a word he looked at me and said, "I don't think this is working. We need to move on." When he saw the complete shock register on my face his features softened and he looked almost like he wanted to take it back.

Stammering to not look like a fool, I replied, "I was thinking the same thing." My brain was reeling. That mother fucker just broke-up with me! I walked away still in shock. It wasn't like I was in love with him. Our eyes had never met expressing undying love like in some cheesy romance movie. But still, the fucker didn't have to dump me. We were having fun, at least I was. Oh well, I guess that was that!

Considering the size of our town and the limited gay population, I ran into both Nathan and Blake frequently. After a few weeks, it was pretty much all forgotten and we would acknowledge each other and chat as friends. We didn't really hang out one-on-one but in a group we were always pleasant. I had quickly realized that if I stopped talking to every gay guy I slept with my circle of available friends would soon dry up.

tye27
tye27
19 Followers