Love in Jamaica Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure it's alright with me, anything to make her happy." he told Harold. "Mind if I get it on video?"

"Sure go ahead, I think that's hot." Harold said as Patti reached for his pants, she expertly unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and helped him pull his pants and undies down.

"Stroke his dick baby." Ted said as he made sure the camera was set just right. He was going to be able to get all of the action. He watched as Patti reached for Harold's cock. "Show Harold how talented you are honey." Ted told her as he walked over and opened the sliding glass door to the patio. It was a little stuffy in the room, there was a nice breeze coming off of the ocean.

Patti took his cock in her hand and slowly stroked him, Harold watched her as she stroked his hardening dick.

"Yeah, that feels nice." Harold said as he looked down and watched as Patti flicked the tip of her tongue across the head of his cock. She takes the head of Harold's cock into her mouth.

"Nice baby, lick his cock." Ted said getting closer making sure he got it all on video. He watched as she took Harold's cock as deep as she could. Holding Harold's cock in her mouth she bobbed up and down on it, stroking his balls.

"Fuck!" Harold exclaimed as she took him deeper, in and out of her wet mouth.

Patti was sucking his cock like she had never had one before, Harold grabbed her head and held her down on his cock. Thrusting his hips he forced his dick deeper into her mouth.

"Oh my God she is good, you are one lucky man Ted." Harold told him as he let Patti pull away from his cock and lick her way to his balls. Licking and sucking on his balls she was loving it.

"Damn baby! Take his dick." Ted said as he moved in for a closeup shot. "Taste good honey?" His dick was starting to get hard he'd just have to wait he wanted to get this on video first. Watching his wife taking another man's cock in her mouth always made him so turned on. He knew he didn't have anything to worry about, he and Patti had a very stable and loving relationship. It had taken them a long time to get back together but all of the time apart and being separated was all worth it.

All Patti could do was nod her head. Ted did love to watch her suck a strange cock, seeing her taking it in and out of her mouth. She was loving the feeling of sucking Harold's cock, knowing Ted was watching and taping it. She had always got off on watching them having sex with other people. Some of their hottest love making sessions had started with watching video's. Patti sucked that cock like it was the last one she would ever have. Nibbling, and licking and sucking his cock all over was getting her so turned on. She knew Ted was watching her and that made it even more exciting for her. She loved being his little slut. She slowly licked her way back to the head of Harold's cock, nibbling on his shaft she tasted Pre cum. She made sure Ted got it on video as she licked it up.

"I want you both." she said as she stood and slipped out of her thin skirt. She went and got on the bed on her hands and knees. Ted moved next to the bed so he could get all of the hot action.

"God you are such a slut." Ted told her as he watched her.

Harold moved over to the bed and stood in front of her, "Suck me." Harold told her as she took his dick back into her mouth. Harold put his hands in her long hair and fucked her mouth. This was a dream come true, he had always wanted to have a threesome. All hell would break loose if Claire knew he was right in the next room fucking a strange woman. Wonder what Claire would do if she heard them? Ted was right his wife was an expert cock sucker. Harold hadn't had his dick sucked like this in years and years. He just wished that Claire would change her attitude about sex and love making. He was a man and he had needs. If Claire wouldn't give him what he needed he'd find someone who would. "Yeah, suck that dick like you love it." Harold told Patti as he watched Ted put the camera on the tripod.

Ted watched as she expertly sucked Harold's cock, he heard her moan. "Do it, suck his cock, make Harold feel like a man." Ted told her as he watched her. He could tell she was doing a good job on Harold's cock by the way Harold was holding her by her head and he fucked her mouth.

"Sweet Jesus she is one hell of a cock sucker." Harold said as he fucked her mouth. "In and out she took his cock, deeper until she had most of his cock in her mouth. "Yes." he moaned as she fucked his cock with her mouth. "Suck my dick."

"Yes she is." Ted said as he watched her being his slut.

Patti was loving sucking Harold's cock, she just couldn't understand why his wife wouldn't suck him off. Oh well, it would be his wife's loss. He was moaning and grunting, he was speeding up his thrusts and she didn't want him to cum yet. She needed some hard cock now.

She let Harold's cock slip out of her mouth, he stood in front of her and he stroked himself. Patti reached for his balls and she took them into her mouth, sucking on them as she stroked his cock. She could feel it throbbing in her hand, she needed to get fucked. She licked her way back to the head of his dick, taking the head into her mouth and sucking noisily, she was making him so wet. Ted did love to watch her suck cock. He stroked his cock as she suddenly took Harold's cock as deep as she could. Gagging she pulled away from Harold, gasping for air. Taking Harold's rock hard dick back into her mouth she continued to suck him.

"Mmmm." she moaned around the cock in her mouth, she reached under herself and rubbed her wet pussy. She pulled away from Harold's cock and looked at Ted, "Can he fuck me baby? Please?"

"Well I suppose it would be Okay, you've been a very good little girl today."

"Hell yes, I'd love to fuck her." Harold said moving behind her and Ted wanted to watch his wife take that cock.

Ted was getting a closeup of this, he wanted to see that big hard dick slide into his wife, he wanted to watch her take every inch. "Give it to her Harold, she loves dick."

Harold grabbed Patti by her hips and with his other hand he slowly guided his cock inside of her.

Ted got a closeup of Harold slowly entering his wife's pussy. "Take it all babe." He put the camera back on the tripod and then just watched as she got fucked.

"Uummm." Patti moaned as she felt Harold fill her pussy with his cock. He pounded into her slow and steady. He needed to cum so bad. "Yeah fuck me." She begged him as she watched Ted stroking his cock. Pushing back she rode Harold's cock. Moaning and gasping and breathing heavy she was so horny. "Yes! Oh yes fuck me!" she said loudly as she felt Harold speed up his thrusts. "Give me your cock honey." she told Ted, he walked over and he fed her his hard cock. She loved getting fucked by two men at the same time. Sucking her husband's cock while Harold fucked her pussy she was in heaven.

In the next room Claire was watching one of her many cooking shows. Trying to ignore the loud noises coming from the room next door, she turned up the volume on the television. 'Boy oh boy somebody must be having a good time.' she thought to herself. She tried to turn the television up again and it was as loud as it would go. Getting upset because of the people next door she got up and hammered on the wall. "Shut up over there!" she yelled hoping they'd hear her. Turning the television off she went out to sit on the balcony. "Take that hard cock baby..." Claire could hear from the next room, the noise was even louder outside.

She knew she couldn't get away from the noise so she went back into the room and turned the television back on. Lying back on the bed she tried to concentrate on the television show. Listening to the people next door, wasn't making it very easy for her. She closed her eyes and tried to ignore it. She got to thinking back to when Harold and her had first fell in love and yes back then the love making had been great, she couldn't get enough. The more she thought about it she remembered all of the nights when they were dating and she would give him a blow job because she wanted to be a virgin on her wedding night. Back then she had loved the feeling of his hard cock in her mouth and then the way he would eat her pussy until she came.

It wasn't that she didn't care about him or love him any more but she just felt inferior to other women. She had gained some weight over the years and she didn't like him to see her naked. She was ashamed and embarrassed about how she looked. She knew she was being unfair to him that he was a man and he did have needs. Hell, she would even play with herself and bring herself off when he wasn't home. She would never tell him that. She was still attracted to him but she had that fear that if he saw her naked he would be turned off.

Slipping her hand under her dress she rubbed her silk covered pussy. She could feel the dampness, pushing her panties aside she slid a finger inside of her slit.

"Mmmm." she moaned softly as she rubbed herself. In and out she fingered her pussy, pulling her fingers away she licked them. She had never done that before but she wanted to see what she tasted like. It wasn't bad tasting, she had to admit she had even watched porn on the computer a few times. She had played with herself while she watched two women eat each other. She could still hear the people next door going at it. The woman must be having a great time Claire thought from all of the moaning and yelling she was doing.

"Suck my cock baby." Ted told her as he held her hair away from her face so he could watch her taking his cock. In and out he fucked her mouth, taking his time wanting to come the same time Harold did if possible. Patti was having a great time, he could see her pushing herself back on Harold's cock. She was moaning and breathing heavily.

"Fuck, Ted she is so tight." Harold said out of breath as he slowed down his thrusts. Her tight wet, pussy sure did feel good around his dick. He did feel a little guilty about messing around on Claire. She was a good wife to him and a great mother to their two boys. The only thing that really bothered him was she didn't want to make love anymore. In the early years of their marriage they had a great sex life. They were all over each other anytime they could get a free minute.

Hell once they had even slipped off to the laundry room for a quickie with the family in the next room. He missed those exciting days with his wife. Those days were gone forever he reasoned as he continued to fuck Ted's very willing wife.

Patti was taking Ted's cock as deep as she could, she loved feeling Harold behind her fucking her. She and Ted did love to play with others but it would always be the two of them no matter what. They were happy and satisfied with each other and that was all that mattered to them. Having extra fun was okay but it wasn't necessary. They were enough for each other.

Ted pulled away from her hot, wet mouth he didn't want to cum yet. He stroked himself as he watched Harold pound his dick into his wife's pussy. "Is that cock good honey?" he asked as Harold grabbed Patti by her long hair and he held on to it as he pounded into her tight pussy.

"Yes, oh yes he's very good honey, but you're the best." she gasped out as Ted reached out and grabbed one of her tits, pinching her hard nipple.

Claire in the next room had her panties off and her dress hiked up to her shoulders, she was twisting her hard right nipple in one hand as she rubbed her pussy with the other. God, the people next door sounded so hot as they fucked.

Getting up and walking back to the balcony she laid down on the chaise lounge, reaching for her wet pussy again she could hear the people even better. She was feeling good. Rubbing her clit she listened to them fucking.

"Take that dick baby." she heard a man exclaim as she could hear a woman moaning and gasping. The more she listened the more she rubbed herself, taking her other hand she pushed her fingers deep inside of her pussy. "Ooohhh." she moaned as she pushed her fingers in and out. Faster and harder she rubbed herself she needed to cum. She had no idea where Harold had taken off too and she wanted to be done and showered before he got back. She'd be so embarrassed if he had ever caught her.

Suddenly Harold pulled away from Patti, trying to calm down, he was close to cumming he wanted it to last a bit longer. "I need a few." he said as he sat down on the bed.

"Somebody fuck me," Patti whimpered she was so close to her climax, she reached under herself and rubbed her clit.

"I'll fuck you baby." Ted said as he went and grabbed their favorite toy out of the suitcase. Walking back over to her he stood in front of her and he licked that six inch dildo, making it wet, he took it into his mouth getting it ready for her.

"Suck it." she told him as she watched him licking and taking it into his mouth.

Harold watched as Ted licked and sucked that dick, Harold stroked his cock as he watched Ted walk behind her and gently and slowly pushed that dildo into her pussy.

"Oh God!" Patti groaned as she felt that dildo slide inside of her wet pussy.

Harold had never heard anyone moan like she did, he could tell she was loving it. He could guess that she was just wild in bed.

Ted fucked her hard he knew she liked it that way. "Take it." he told her, "Turn over on your back." Ted instructed her. She did as she was told, lying on her back with her legs pulled back she was spread wide open. Ted could see how wet she was, she was soaked.

Deciding to give Ted and Patti a few minutes alone Harold decided to step out on the balcony, sitting in the chair he continued to stroke his dick. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back. "Mmmm." he heard someone moan and it wasn't Patti.

Thinking he was just hearing things he relaxed. "Yes, oh yeah." he heard Claire moaning. 'What the fuck' he thought as he looked around, looking over he could see her through the partition that separated the two balconies. 'Well I'll be damned.' he thought to himself as he watched his prim and proper wife fingering her wet pussy and rubbing her clit with her other hand.

Claire was fingering her pussy as hard as she could, rubbing her clit she wanted to cum so bad. She hated to admit it to herself but she did like the feeling. In and out she fingered her pussy, moaning and thrashing around on the lounge chair. She needed something more than her fingers inside of her. Moaning and grunting with exhaustion she pushed herself towards climax. Faster and harder she rubbed herself, "Yes, oh yes" she moaned loudly as she arched her hips up off of the lounge chair and she climaxed. Rubbing her pussy as hard as she could she was trembling and shaking but it felt so good.

"Oh my God." she whispered as she stood up on shaky legs and went back into the room.

"Shit!" Harold thought, 'She's been holding out on me, she'll play with herself but I get nothing.' he stood up and went back into the room with Ted and Patti. Patti was on the bed on her back her legs spread wide and Ted was just pounding her with that dildo.

"Give it to me Daddy!" she was moaning as Ted twisted that toy deep inside of her.

"Oh I will." he promised he did love to watch her get excited and wild. Pulling that dildo out of her pussy with a sucking sound he threw it on the bed. Grabbing her he turned her around on the bed with her head hanging off the side. Getting on the bed with her he hovered over her. Ted grabbed her ankles and he put them on his shoulders. He loved fucking her this way, it opened her up for him. He could go deeper this way and he could watch her as he fucked her. "Suck Harold's cock." he ordered her.

Harold walked over to the side of the bed and she opened her mouth and he gave her his cock. He fucked her mouth slowly as he watched Ted fucking her.

Ted slowly fucked his wife, slow strokes in and out of her tight wet pussy.

"Nice tight pussy." he said as he reached for her tits, squeezing them and pinching her nipples as he gave her his cock.

"She's got a nice mouth too." Harold said as he fucked her mouth, letting his cock slip out of her mouth she licked his balls. "Yeah." he moaned thinking about his wife playing with herself and she didn't even know he was there.

Harder and faster Ted fucked her, she was jerking around on the bed not able to lie still. "Yeah baby, suck his dick make him feel good." Ted told her as he fucked her.

Patti was taking Harold's cock as far as she could. He fucked her mouth making her choke and gag, he pulled away from her a bit he didn't want to hurt her.

Ted could feel her pussy tightening around his cock, he reached down and rubbed her hard little clit, feeling how wet she was. She was shaking and moaning as she sucked cock and got fucked. Patti thrust her hips up off of the bed trying to take Ted's cock deeper. "Take it, take my cum, ahhh, yes, so good you have the best pussy." he moaned as he rammed her as deep as he could.

The way Ted was rubbing her clit and fucking her she was on the verge of her climax. Pulling away from Harold, she raised her head so she could watch Ted cum.

"Fuck, ahh, yeah gonna cum baby girl..." Ted said as he pulled out of her and moved up to stand over her. "I want to cum on your face." he said as he stroked himself, grunting and moaning he watched as she reached for her pussy.

Rubbing her clit she felt her climax, "Yes, ohhh, yeah." she gasped as she climaxed hard, she couldn't stop rubbing herself.

"Gonna cum, oh yeah take my hot cum on your face." Ted groaned as he gave her spurt after spurt of his cum all over her face. "Cummiiiinnngggg!! Oh yeah take it all." she had cum in her hair and on her cheeks, her mouth. Ted wiped the cum from her face and he fed it to her, bending down and kissing her tasting his cum. That always got him so hot sharing their love juices.

Meanwhile Harold had just stood there and watched as they both climaxed, he stroked his cock. He needed to cum bad.

"Cum inside of her, I want to watch." Ted told Harold as he sat down on the bed to calm down.

"Are you sure?" Harold asked, shrugging his shoulders he mounted her and slid his cock into her pussy. Not taking his time anymore he pounded her like a man who had never had pussy. He wanted to cum so he could go back to his room, he had had a great time with Ted and Patti but he and his wife needed to have a serious talk.

Harold leaned over Patti as he pounded her as hard and as deep as he could.

Damn but she felt good around his cock. In and out he fucked her, he wished he was fucking his wife and not a strange woman. Oh Ted and Patti were a nice couple and today had been fun, but he needed more than a threesome.

"Fuck her." Ted told Harold as he watched the man fuck his wife. Ted sat back and watched as Harold pounded her as hard as he could. Patti was moaning and trying to make it good for Harold.

"Oh fuck!" Harold moaned loudly as he felt his balls tighten he knew he was going to cum. "Mmmm, yeah take it." he said knowing that feeling he was going to cum. Harold buried his cock as deep inside of Patti as he could. "Ahhh, yeah, take it all." he said as he felt his cock explode inside of her.

All she could do was lie there gasping for air as she tried to recover from the wild sex.

"Oh my God." she moaned she was exhausted, but she felt very good. Moving back to the head of the bed Patti got comfortable, Ted had other ideas. Crawling up on the bed between her legs he spread her legs as wide as he could. Without saying a word he bent down and could see cum dripping out of her pussy. Pushing her legs back he licked her cum filled slit. Patti gasped as she watched her husband tongue and lick another man's cum from her pussy. It felt so good as he lapped and sucked and ate Harold's cum. She just laid back and enjoyed it. It was hot for Ted too he had always wanted to do this. He might never do it again but he could say he did it at least once. He had never wanted to do this before until now.Licking and sucking her pussy lips he tasted Harold's cum.